Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you'd like it, Joe, men always do. Not all women will take it up the ass the second time but when a chick does a guy right once, he's ready for it again forever—just like you will be. Now, I'm gonna speed up and make you cum like you've never cum before. It will be such a mess—I love it!"

"SHAWWWWWWNNNNNNNNAAAA!"

*

Bill lay on his back with his feet over Angela's shoulders. "Woman, you peg like a pro. How long have you been doing Mase?"

"Only did him once, right after these came in the mail. But I 'spect I'll be doing it again. Of course, I do have to let him bugger me in return. All that lube makes such a mess we keep a special bedspread to do it on. What do you guys do?"

"Ohhhhhhh . . . I—just bend over—the bed. Shawna gets—up on a—little stool and does me. I—think—we'll have to—try this more—OFTEN!!" Semen jetted up onto his belly but Angela didn't stop. After all, Mason didn't stop just because she climaxed and she wasn't about to until she had one of her own. It took a while . . .

"Oh! Oh, Mason—your tongue is driving me crazy. I'm supposed to be doing you, tonight, dammit, stop!"

"Not yet, Karen" his voice was muffled by her pussy, "you need to be good and juicy to put this thing in."

She tensed her belly muscles and started to pant. That always helped her cum. A few more licks and she shuddered. He kept eating her and she spasmed again and again. Finally, in frustration she rolled over on one side where he couldn't get at her.

"Enough, Holloway! Now, you bastard, it's your turn."

He handed her the dildo and the lube bottle with a huge grin on his face. He knelt down on the computer chair with his butt stuck out. "Go for it, Karen."

She inserted the fat end into her pussy. Shawna had been right, it was big and she did feel full.Mmmm, yes this definitely has possibilities. I can already see this stuck up Elliot's butt while I suck off Joe. Yeah, three-way play!

She stood behind the man, covered the dildo in KY and grabbing him by both hips shoved it home. "Uh!"

"That's what you get, you rat, for tormenting me. And now I'm gonna make you cum!"

*

Upstairs, Brenda was finishing tying Elliot face-down over a pile of pillows. She spanked him lightly. "So, Mr. Boxer, just how do you do Mrs. Boxer's backside?"

"Mmmf."

"Elliot, put hour head up and talk. I asked you a question."

"Uh, I don't, actually."

"What? Don't tell me Karen won't let you buttfuck her!"

"No—I've never asked her. The subject never came up until tonight."

"Really? Well, that changes some plans for the evening. You really ought to be the one to pop that cherry, bein' her husband and all. Tell you what, in an hour or so, you just do what I'm about to do. She'll love this just like you will."

She gloved up and began to work his butt. Slowly she massaged and stretched him adding more and more gel as she went. Soon three fingers were teasing his prostate gland but only teasing. To his frustration, Elliot couldn't get her to go any faster or push any harder.

"Uh-uh, naughty boy. No hurrying." The gel tube 'glooped' again, this time all over the aggressive end of the dildo. "Mmmp!" Brenda pushed her end in then tossed the glove away. "Okay, Elliot, take a deep breath and push out 'cause here it comes."

Elliot was amazed at the sensation. The tool was smooth and slick. It popped inside him and as she thrust it stretched him out even more. The nerve endings in his anus were driven crazy and when the head hit his prostate he saw stars twinkle inside his eyelids. Nothing in his life was like it and he immediately admitted to himself that Brenda was right. He was definitely going to be up for more of this kind of play.

Her stiff nipples brushed his back as she shimmied. "Oho, you like this, too, do you? Well, Karen and I will just have to have a little talk later tonight. Isn't it fun to learn new things?"

*

Much later they came downstairs and found Shawna sitting on the sofa next to the coals in the fireplace. The room was dark and when they drew near they saw Joe Corleone asleep with his head on her lap, a faint smile playing across his aquiline features.

Shawna put a finger to her lips. "I think he liked it," she whispered.

Brenda and Elliott sat next to her. "And did he get into you, too?" Brenda asked.

Shawna shook her head. "After I cleaned him up, we curled up here so he could rest and recharge and the next thing I knew he was out like a light."

Brenda shook her head and grinned. "Men! They simply have no stamina, yanno. I mean . . ."

Faint snores came from the other side of her. Elliott's head rested on her shoulder. Shawna nodded in sympathetic agreement. "I guess we'll have to give them some more time. Or we could . . ."

"Mmm, we sure could. But you know, I think poor Joe has enough shocks for tonight? Finding his wife in the arms of another woman can wait until I make a proper show of it. Maybe when I get back from Randolph we could throw a party and have the women start on the floor? And after they'd been watching for a while the men would just attack us!"

"Girl, I like the way you think."

Angela came down stars—alone. She stopped at the entrance to the living room, looked around and smiled wide. "What?" she whispered, "yours, too? Bill's sawing logs upstairs and—where are Mase and Karen?

Brenda pointed down the hall. Angela nodded and crept along the carpet. When she came back her shoulders shook with muffled laughter. "They're both asleep! Well, ladies, do we go ahead on our own or shall we just break out some blankets and curl up for the night?"

"Blankets," Shawna replied. "Brenda just told me she'd rather keep the revelation of the girlie-play until she gets back from training. She's not sure Joe needs any more surprises this time. I say we call it a night and then take up where we left off after breakfast. No?"

"Yes. Here, let's get Elliott over on the other couch and I'll get enough covers for everyone down here. I'll go back upstairs with Bill and you two can have the guest room."

*

The next morning Brenda and Shawna woke up when they felt the bed being jostled. Joe was kneeing the mattress, coffee pot in one hand and a pair of mugs in the other. "Here you are, ladies. Elliott has a soufflé in the oven so wake yourselves up and hit the shower. Breakfast is in about forty minutes."

"Giuseppe, you are a complete angel," Shawna held out the warm mug. "You really are earning my backside, you know. Keep this up and I may just go home with you and send Brenda off with Bill!"

Angela appeared in the doorway with a pair of robes and two pair of stretchy slippers. "And since we're just going be diving back into bed afterwards, there's no sense getting dressed. However, to keep the guys from dropping their food while they stare at your hooters, you can wear these while you eat."

Warm and well-fed, the group reassembled in the living room.

"Now," Brenda began, "are we really all up for buggery? Because if we are I think four enemas are in order. It's just nicer to be clean inside and out, after all."

Karen bit her lower lip. She looked at Elliott, wide-eyed. "All of us? I've never done it that way before."

"I know," Brenda interjected, "and I, for one, think that you hubby really ought to be the one to pop that particular cherry. I coached him last night so he can 'break you in' gently so to speak. Now, off to the bathroom with you. Shoo!"

"I'm next," Shawna was firm. "I promised Joe a trip up the Hershey bar road and he's going to get it."

Angela smiled slyly. "I'm already clean," she reached over and patted Bill's crotch, "so if the big boy is ready?"

His big, dark fingers ran through her hair and gently clutched a handful. "He sure is, lover, and I'm really looking forward to seeing this dark salami hiding up that pink ass of yours." He stood up, pulling her with him.

"Ooo! Are you going to tie me up?" Angie put her hands behind her back.

"I was thinking of tying them to the bed posts." The couple started up the stairs.

"Elliott, why don't you take Karen upstairs to the guest bedroom. I'm sure Mason and I will be just fine in the office, won't we honey?" Brenda stood up and languorously let her robe fall to the floor. We'll just get in the mood while the line in the bathroom finishes." She took his hand and led him down the hall.

Karen came back, blushing furiously. "I—I guess I'm ready, Elliott. Be careful, please?"

Elliot picked up one of the lubricant tubes out of the basket on the coffee table. "Baby, I'll be sweet as sugar and gentle as a kitten. After all, I think I'm going to want to do this again sometime."

When they got to the guest bedroom, Elliott put the gel down on the nightstand. "Karen, I want to make sure you are good and ready before we give this a try so just lay back and spread your legs. I think a half hour of pussy eating should do the trick." He stuck out his tongue and wiggled it suggestively.

"Shall I put a pillow under my butt? Wouldn't want you to get a stiff neck or anything." She sat on a pillow and lay back, arms stretched over her head. Spreading her knees she murmured, "You can just do anything you want with that nasty tongue of yours, baby. And I don't think it will take any half an hour, either."

Spreading her labia, Elliott slowly ran his tongue up her slit, wiggling just the tip. After a few minutes he leaned in farther and putting his lips direct over her clit, began to suck gently. She hummed. When he wiggled his tongue and sucked at the same time, she moaned and began to thrust her hips against his face. Clutching his hair, Karen whimpered, gasped and then screamed. "Oh god, Elliott, gaaaaaawwwwwwwwwd!"

He didn't let up. Orgasm after orgasm jolted her frame until they all joined together into one continuous roll. At last she went limp. Elliott looked up in alarm. "Karen?" He patted her face.

"Mmm?" She came too with a lazy grin. "Damn, honey, that was the best you've ever done." She rolled up on one side. "Give me that cock."

She opened her mouth and began to suck. Within moments he was hard. She pushed her head down and swallowed. Karen considered 'deep throat' one of her specialties and was quite up front about how much she enjoyed the slightly salty taste of semen. But this morning's entertainment was supposed to be about 'tail' not 'head' so after just a couple of gulps she released her husband, kissed his cheek and got up on her knees and elbows. "I'm ready, Elliott."

She closed her eyes in anticipation. Though she knew full well that there was no guarantee she would enjoy being sodomized, considering how much fun other kinds of sexual activity had been ever since those first gropings in the back seat, she thought the chances were good. Elliott's finger pressed against her anus, rubbing and massaging cool gel around. More pressure and more gel and it was inside her spreading the lubricant around the inside of her rectum. Next she was penetrated by two fingers that not only spread gel but gently stretched her sphincters wider and wider. Finally, the sensitive nerve endings told her that Elliot was pushing three fingers together through the opening and up in side. He rotated his hand around, shoving the fingers to the last knuckle.

"I believe you're ready, my love."

He knelt between her knees and rubbed a well-greased phallus around his target. "Push out, now."

She pushed and as she did the round helmet spread her wide and slipped within. "Ow!"

He stopped moving at once. "Relax, Karen, relax, relax."

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Okay, honey, give me more."

Once more she pushed and he slid in the rest of the way, the entire length of his manhood spitting her like a roast chicken. He growled and clutched her hips. Slowly withdrawing the then thrust hard, driving himself into her again. She gasped. Elliott began to piston in and out. Karen whimpered then, to her surprise, began to moan. Softly at first, her cries grew louder and more fevered until at last she screamed wordlessly in the most intense orgasm of her life. Nothing the woman had ever experienced could have prepared her for the violence of her climax. Another stroke and, Elliott grunting with effort shot a load in his wife's ass and then collapsed onto her back.

*

In the next room Angela grimaced with effort as she forced herself down onto Bill's solid erection. Whether or not black men in general were what legend said, her friend William was definitely well-equipped and a lot harder to take up her butt than Mason. When she had finally impaled herself on him, she sat for a moment, panting with effort.

"Ow, that hurts, baby, but it's a good hurt. Kind of like the way my butt feels when Mason gives me a good spanking. Did Shawna ever tell you you're built like a ball bat?"

He grinned wordlessly in reply. She leaned forward, put her hands on his chest and began to ride. Up and down she slid feeling the long shaft stretch, spread and violate her least used orifice.Mason is going to insist on buggering me more often after this, I know he will. And he'll get it but I'll make him put out for me, too. That party favor is going to get worn out! Oh gaaawwwwwd!

Shawna's feet were over Joe's shoulders, her knees pressed against her ample breasts. He grunted and growled as he plundered her. Unlike the other women, Shawna didn't cum nor did she feel any need to. The look on her lover's face and the pleasure he took from using her ass was reward enough, she felt. Being seduced and royally fucked at the deer camp two months ago was probably the best thing that had happened to her since her honeymoon. Now she had four husbands to enjoy and the possibility of bearing children for each of them. The idea brought a tingle to her pussy. Maybe she could work up to an orgasm this way . . .

*

"Mason, dearest, have you and Angela been playing 'alternate route' forever or have you just been practicing hard?"

"Oh, I was up her butt when we were still dating. The college we went to had this really prim idea about coeds on birth control and sometimes it was easier to get hold of butter or baby oil than condoms. The one thing I learned early on was that lots of lube was essential. Having your partner crying because you hurt her really takes the fun out of sex. But she was determined to learn to relax enough to enjoy it. How about you and Joe?"

"Joe? Just look at him. He's the hairiest man I know, all machismo and swashbuckling virility. It turns a lot of women I know completely off but for some reason it appeals to me. I guess I'm sort of masochistic-sub kind of feminist. Anyway, we'd been dating about a month when he announced one night that he intended to take me around the world. He tied my hands behind my back, made me kneel down and give him a blow job. Then he leaned me over the bed, fucked me blue then greased up my butt and did me a job. I was so relaxed from the fucking that it didn't hurt a bit. Like I told him later, the sensations were odd and different but I figured I could learn to enjoy being buggered. I did. So, since you're all hard and ready I'll just bend over and spread?"

As his cock sank into her pucker, Mason once again thought how grateful he was to have a wife who not only approved of open relationships but would seduce her girlfriends into sharing themselves with him. Variety was the spice of life, indeed. If Shawna was claiming she had four husbands, he was more than happy with his four 'wives'.

"Damn, Brenda, for a woman with a well-reamed ass, you're tight." He slapped her buttocks in time as he plunged into her again and again. Soon he hit his stride and anal sex became a dance that was hypnotic in its rhythm. He completely failed to notice that the other couples were gathered in the office doorway, watching. At last he could hold out no longer and with a groan spewed his cum up Brenda's ass. The crowd in the doorway burst into spontaneous applause.

When he and CPT Corleone came out of the shower the others had lunch ready. The Millers and Boxers had coupled up again and Angela slithered up to Mason and twined her hands behind his head. "Happy New Year Mr. Holloway. And wasn't that more fun than watching the Rose Bowl?"

"It was. But it does give me some ideas about half time on Super Bowl Sunday . . ."

12