Party in the Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted his head from my mouth only to move down my neck to my chest, and then further down to the tops of my breasts. He licked the swell of my right breast with his tongue, then followed it with a light scrape of teeth. I jumped at that little bit of pain, but my clit twitched in response.

He looked up at my face to gage my reaction. What he saw must have pleased him, for he smiled in triumph. Then he bent back to my breasts, kissing and biting the other one in turn. He moved lower, nuzzling my shirt out of the way and kissing his way towards my nipple.

As I realized where he was heading, I began to struggle in earnest. "Please don't," I said, breath coming fast. He was so strong! I couldn't even budge him from his position in front of me. "I'm not ready for this." I wriggled some more, but all I managed to do was make him harder.

He pushed against me, and the hand that was not holding my wrists came down my side to the hem of my skirt. His fingers slipped underneath the fabric, skimming over my thighs towards my cunt. I squirmed, but he held me down, relentlessly moving towards his goal. His fingers touched my pussy, then pushed through the folds to what lay beyond. He swirled his fingers around my clit, then he went deeper, pushing his fingers into my cunt and dredging out the wetness inside.

He pulled his hand out from between my thighs and held it up before my eyes. "Doesn't look like that to me. It looks like your body is plenty ready for whatever I want to do to it." He took his fingers from in front of my eyes and put the middle one into his mouth, licking from it the wetness from my cunt. Then he pushed his other finger towards my mouth.

"Do you doubt it? Then lick my finger." He forced his finger past my lips and sawed it in and out a few times in a relentless imitation of sex. I tasted myself on his finger, a tangy, slightly salty taste. It was strange but not unpleasant.

He stopped finger fucking my mouth with his finger still inside, and he merely looked at me. "Well then, Monique, what's it to be? Do you acknowledge that you want me? Or not?" He pressed himself up against me even more, pushing his cock against me and rubbing up and down against my clit.

Frightened, I shook my head.

"Well then," Kevin said. "I will make you acknowledge it."

With that, he lifted himself off of me and pulled me away from the wall. Keeping hold of my wrists, he pulled me after him into the bedroom. Turning behind us, he took the door and closed it, all the while continuing to hold me hostage with his strength. Then he released me, pushing me towards the bed with one shove of his arms.

"Get on the bed," he said quietly.

At this point, I was really scared. I'd never met this man before, and he had shoved his fingers inside of me and forced me to lick my own juices off his hand. He had just pushed me inside a bedroom despite my expressly stated wishes and ordered me on the bed. My head was spinning. I was still drunk, and felt unable to reason my way out of this mess. But I didn't want to obey this man.

"I said, get on the bed," he said again, this time more forcefully. When he saw that I was unwilling to move, he took charge. Grabbing me by the hands, he led me over to the bed and bent me over, putting my hands on the mattress. Before I had a chance to straighten up, he had moved behind me and his hand was on my back, pushing me down and keeping me in position.

"Well, my dear, it's come to this," Kevin said. "If you won't do what I say, you will be punished for it. I was going to make this good for you. But you didn't obey my direct command. How do you think you are going to get a job in this industry if you don't take direction?"

While he was talking to me, the hand not involved with holding me down was moving from my back over my hips. He caressed my ass, then slapped it, hard, twice. After that, his hand continued downward towards the hem of my skirt.

I tried to wriggle away from him but it did no good. As a result his hand pushed me down onto the mattress, my head to one side and my arms trapped beneath my chest. And despite it all, he continued his inexorable movement towards pulling my skirt up to my waist, baring my ass and my slit to his gaze.

I felt his bare hand move back down and quickly nestle between my legs. He stroked me there, his fingers again finding his way through the folds to my clit. He pressed down, hard, and I jerked into the mattress at the sensation.

"Yeah, you like that, little one?" Kevin's voice was scratchy, almost like it was an effort for him to speak. "You like it when I frig your clit like this?"

His finger was busily pressing and releasing my clit, circling it and then retreating to rim the hole directly behind it. I couldn't help myself from pressing back against his hand. It was deeply humiliating, feeling turned on by this man touching me against my will. But my body didn't lie – I was so hot I could hardly stand it.

"Oh yes, that's nice. Sing for me, little girl. Let me know how you like it."

At that, I clammed up and became as silent as I could manage.

"Oh, how sweet. She still resists." Kevin chuckled and removed his fingers from my cunt. "And for that, my dear, you don't get to come."

I was being held so well to the mattress that I couldn't turn my head. Nonetheless, I could hear rustling as a button was undone, then the snick of a zipper going down. My heart was beating so hard I thought it would come straight out of my chest. This was it, then, no return.

I felt something up against my pussy that was not a hand, and I began to buck again in earnest. But it did no good – I was too weak, and completely dominated by Kevin's strength.

"That's right, girl, struggle all you like. I'm still going to fuck you senseless.

He rubbed his cock up and down my slit, collecting all the wetness there and pushing his way slowly past the folds of my flesh. I could feel his hardness as it invaded me, splitting me nearly in two. His cock was so big, and so hard – I'd never taken something like this before.

"God, girl, you are so damn tight. This is incredible." He continued to relentlessly feed his dick into my cunt, pushing without remorse into me, seating himself deeply inside until his balls rested against my clit. "Fuck me," he said. "I can't believe this."

I was full to the brim of cock, impaled by him and completely controlled by his body in every way. I could no more move him than move the earth, and we both knew it.

"Given up, have you, little one? Good, cause this is going to get rough."

He pulled himself almost out, and then pushed his cock into me, testing the depth and the angle. Once he had gotten himself adjusted properly, he began fucking me in earnest, his dick slamming into me over and over again, filling me then pulling out, then filling me again without delay. I couldn't breathe; I was overwhelmed. He bent over me and covered me with his body as he filled me with his cock, and I could do nothing but sit there and let him use me, over and over and over again.

Every few thrusts surprised a grunt out of me with its force. I had ceased to be anything but a vessel for him; no longer was he thinking about my climax, but only his own. I set myself to endure, and tried to ignore my body's pleasure at the sensations he was evoking.

"Shit, girl, you should sell this cunt of yours. I've never had one like yours before." I could tell he wanted to keep waxing poetic on the virtues of my pussy, but his fucking got the better of him. Now he was grunting with every thrust, pushing himself into me faster and with less finesse, until I felt like I was nothing but a hole to fill, some kind of sex toy for him to get off in.

And yet, my body was responding. I'd never come from sex before, but I was getting close. I could feel his cock hitting my G spot, over and over again, and the intermittent pressure was getting to me. I wanted nothing less than to climax from this violation. But I knew that if he kept this up, my body would eventually betray me.

At this point Kevin was sawing in and out of me like a machine, pumping his dick into me over and over again, animalistic in his pursuit of his climax. Suddenly his thrusts became painful in their intensity as he started to come. A long, loud groan came from his throat as his cock began jerking inside of my pussy. I felt a spurt of warmth inside of me even as he continued to fuck me through his orgasm. It was lewd, it was disgusting, and it turned me on.

As his climax subsided, his thrusting became less intense, until it finally stopped. He rested his head on my back for one second, then stood up and pulled out of me.

Immediately I jumped up and pulled down my skirt, his come leaking out from my cunt onto my thighs. I turned around to see him stroking the last bit of pleasure from his dick while staring at my ass.

"Nice ride, little one," he said with a lazy smile. "A man could get used to a cunt like that."

I was so shaken that I couldn't scream or say a word. I was so angry, but I felt like there was nothing I could say that would make me feel better. God, to have been used like a whore, and to have enjoyed it even the little that I did. It was unbearable. I wanted to run away from all of this as fast as I could.

I strode over to the door and yanked it open. Brian was standing on the other side, in the act of reaching for the doorknob. He looked up at me in surprise, then looked again more closely. He took in my flushed face, my tangled hair, and the whisker burns on the top of my breasts. Then he looked over my shoulder at the man inside the room.

I tried to push past him, but he stopped me at the door. "Not so fast, Monique. What happened here?"

I shook my head, refusing to look him in the face. Brian looked at me, then at Kevin. "Are you okay, Monique?"

I shook my head mutely, still refusing to look at him.

"Kevin, what happened?" he asked.

"A bit of fun, that's all," Kevin said, all calm as he finished zipping up his pants.

"Is that all," Brian said. "In that case, Monique, why don't you stay a while? I'd be happy to help clean you up."

I shook my head again, more violently this time, but Brian was not listening. He had me by the wrist and he was pulling me into his room, the one place in the world I did not ever want to visit again. I tried to pull away from him, but his grip was even stronger than Kevin's had been, and I was unable to break free.

The door closed behind us. I heard the lock click.

"Now then, Monique." Brian took me by the hands and turned me so that I faced him directly. "Tell me about this bit of fun you had." His hand drifted up from my wrist and covered my breast, squeezing hard.

12