Party of Five Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,691 Followers

"Kiss me!" she cried, yanking Josh forward and closing her lips over his. Josh could hear her squeal into his mouth, her body bucking against him. He kept rubbing her clit in circles. It took several minutes before Dawn's body stopped shaking and she pulled her lips away from Josh's mouth. She removed her sopping wet fingers from her pussy and smeared her juices along her neck and collarbone. She then looked up at Josh with a sexy look. "Clean me up?"

Wondering if there was no end to her sexual repertoire, Josh bent down and licked the juice off Dawn's skin, making sure he got every last drop. When he had finished, she sighed with satisfaction. "All better now?"

"Much," said Josh.

"You still want me to suck your cock?"

"No, it's okay," said Josh with a smile.

"Okay, well – just tell me if you want me to."

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,691 Followers
12