Party Teaser

Story Info
He teaches her the perils of teasing.
2.8k words
120.5k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always hated house parties. The one today was for my candy ass brother in law and was no exception. This grand event was to celebrate some promotion he ass kissed towards for about five years. The family is all so proud of him so I made sure I bowed twice when I came in the door. Like hell I did.

They had invited the usual group of his work buddies, mostly idiots with five degrees that have to use both hands to find their ass and couldn't hardly figure out how to find their way to work. And of course there is the regular assortment of country club tennis set bimbos, lots of sun tan, lots of bleach and lots of fingernails and jewellery. Probably the odd ass tattoo but who wants to look.

Anyway, I mingled through the crowd thinking about the hockey game that I was missing. I just cringed to myself as I looked into the living room. May as well make the best of this and actually had to look around to find a beer as this was a champagne and martini crowd. I'm sure I got looks of disgust as I snapped the top and took a long pull on it from the can.

I took my beer and journeyed to the far corner into a narrow area with a couple of large sofas and sat in the corner of one. Didn't hardly get seated before the worse horror imaginable happed to me . My Aunt Irene had found me. That could be a fate worse then death. She still wants to kiss you and tickle you like she did when you were in diapers. I was treated to the usual hugs and the usual slobber and lies about how sweet I am. As always she manages to get around to telling me about the new pills Uncle Charlie is taking for his indigestion and god knows what else. Right about now I'm wishing he had taken viagra so he would have her busy somewhere else.

A few more people start to gather in the area and I moved to the end of the couch putting me past the end of the large table that was set there with the silly little sandwiches, sushi and other assorted types of finger foods. You know, the kind that you eat all night and then stop for a hamburger on the way home so you dont starve.

As other people moved in I noticed directly across from me a rather cute little brunette with a bit of a snotty look on her face. She looked down her nose toward me and then away. I think to myself that she was really full of herself. Had to admit though she looked pretty damn good but I dont give her any acknowledgement and continue the chat with my aunt.

Aunt Irene eventually left and I'm there by myself finally. I happen to glance across and I have an excellent view as I can see the little brunette's short skirt has rode up and I'm getting a nice look of her very shapely tanned legs. The thought enters my mind instantly about how nice it would be to have my head between them. I snickered to myself and decided I best rid myself of that train of thought as she continues to chat with the people she sat down with. Out of the corner of my eye I notice her kind of rubbing her crossed legs together. Interesting, I think to myself and I am pretty sure she saw me looking at her one time when I didn't look away quite fast enough.

She gave me a glance and for a brief second we had eye contact and was sure I noticed a bit of a smile. I caught her checking me out again a few minutes later and noticed her beginning to rub her legs a little more. Without even looking my way she uncrossed them and sort of leaned towards the people I tried not to look but she was right in front of me so it wasn't easy. She had moved her legs apart I was treated to a wide open view right up to the crotch area of her black panties and it really looked nice in there.

She moved a bit and changed her angle again. I could really see without any trouble at all now. She listened intently in her conversation then turned her head and glanced towards me and made eye contact again. I saw her run her tongue between her lips as she looked away. I knew right then for certain that the little bitch was aware of me and as I suspected was teasing me.

I talked with other people at the table area but I was the only one that was getting the free show. I was the only one that could see it. She got up and excused herself and as she left the area I caught the little glance and detected what I thought was a slight smile directed my way. I watched her walk away and man, was she nice. She was slim with shapely hips and moved so smoothly. She was without a lot of makeup, her hair was tossed but well kept and she was built, no doubt of that. And she was obviously a very good tease as she had my cock thickening nicely in my pants.

Anyway, I got another beer and sat back down just as my little friend returned and sat down. I saw her glance at me and look away quickly. She settled down and I saw her slide her tongue between her lips and take a deep breath.. I pretended not to see any of this and contented myself with my beer. When I looked the next time she was looking away from me and she had widened her legs again.. Only this time I almost dropped my beer.

The little bitch had taken off her panties when she was in the bathroom. She was giving me a wide open view of her bare smooth shaved pussy just like Sharon Stone in that movie only I wasn't getting a fleeting look. I turned away quick and then briefly back again and she was squirming a bit from side to side. I could actually see her semi open pink lips I was so close. She had apparently decided to give me a better view and I was getting a bit warm needless to say.

It was nice, oh god was it ever nice and by now I could actually feel the blood running into my cock. I looked away quickly as her eyes caught mine and again the slight smile. I managed to catch her looking towards me numerous times over the next half hour. I could see she was breathing hard and I knew this game was starting to effect her too. I was also a little more then a bit ticked off at the way she was managing to get to me.

I watched her get up and move towards the door that led to the garden in the back yard. She went out alone and closed it behind her and nobody was really paying any attention to her. When I was sure nobody was watching I slipped out a different door that opened into the same area. I walked into the garden and found her standing alone getting some air or whatever she was doing and I walked right up behind her and put my hands on her

She at first tried to run as I grabbed her and turned her toward me and looked her in the eyes. She tried to pull away but I held her tight and asked her if she had anything else she wanted to show me. Before she could even move I pulled her to me and quickly forced my lips down on hers. I held her flat against me and kissed her hard and rough, sliding my tongue between her lips as far as I could. She tasted of peppermint and I just kept French kissing her and giving her the tongue as she fought and tried to get away from.

I virtually carried her as she fought with me into an outside workshop and clicked the lock from the inside. I continued to kiss her and she was trying to bite me. I had her arms so she could not move them and pushed her against the work bench. I slid my hand under the front of her short skirt and quickly went between her warm legs as she squirmed and tightened them together. I kept my mouth over hers so she could not scream or make any noise. She had managed to tighten her legs together but I easily got my hand right up between her warm thighs until I was touching her soft bare pussy.

She fought harder when she felt my hand on her down there and she was plenty outraged. I run my finger along and opened her slit. I was surprised how creamy moist she was as I slid my middle finger right up into her while she tried to pull away. She pushed hard but I had her tight against my neck and listened to her almost trying to scream a few choice obscenities. She had a few nice names for me but I wasn't listening and didn't really care. I finger fucked her by sliding the middle one in and out, rotating it and, mostly just exploring her lovely pussy. She was smooth , wet and very tight and she sort of grasped my finger in her.

I easily moved her so she was sitting right on the edge of the work table and pried her legs apart so I had them on each side of me. She was kicking hard on my hips with her heels but I kept holding her tight. She was fighting mad but she didn't scream. This was one very tough little bitch with probably the sweetest pussy I had ever touched and my cock was now so hard it was almost painful.

I stroked her with my finger and easily found her clit and slid my finger on it and rolled it around between them as if it was a succulent small pearl. It caused her to shiver slightly and temporarily relax herself as she began to moan softly. I kept her face and lips under mine and then I heard her cursing me as she realized I had somehow used one hand to drop my pants. She had felt my cock touching her and for a good reason I had became unusually big and throbbing hard. I'm sure there was little doubt that she knew I intended to finish the job and fuck her right on the table.

I stroked my cock with my free hand. It had an upward bend in it and was pointing right out at her when I let it go . She is fighting and screaming mad and trying to get away from me but cant get her hands loose and I got my finger in her again. I pulled my wet finger out and put it between my lips tasting her and at the same time getting the smell of her sexy odour. It was fresh, sweet and had me wanting to force her down and really lick the beautiful warm slit and puffy firm lips. I would like to have sucked her there but I felt a drip of cum run right out of my cock and it would not wait.

She was breathing hard but still trying to bite my neck as I bent my dripping cock down and fit the tip between her open lips. She squealed and squirmed around and I had to put it back again twice before I managed to get it part way lodged into her tight inner ring. I pushed hard, she tightened up momentarily and then I felt my cock sliding smoothly into her beautiful warm soft body. I felt the wind and fight go out of her with that first hard thrust I flexed my hips and gave it to her again and again as she gradually took more and more of it. All the time she hammered me and kicked me on the back of my upper legs and hips with her heels as she cursed me and whimpered.

Regardless of her fighting and kicking I managed to get my cock into her right up to the balls. Her clit was mashed against me and I still had both her arms locked behind her. She is moaning steady in a state of surrender with the tip lodged far up into what I'm sure is like uncharted territory. I know I got more cock in her then she is used to or for that matter probably ever used to get. It's certainly the sweetest most beautiful pussy I have ever been in. I tightened my hips and started to fuck her with long slow deep strokes that each time drove me against her mound. I was determined to give her a real hard deep fucking and would use what she pulled on me earlier as an excuse. Truth is right now I just had to fuck her cause I wanted to.

She was making token efforts to get away from me as she moaned almost steady and tried to talk to me but I had no intentions of letting up on her and I knew she was getting used to it.. Whether she liked the idea of not she had to realize that she was starting to get seriously fucked. I was using hard fast thrusts mixed with some slower deep ones followed by some shallow quick ones. I'm noticing a difference in her and she is starting to move with me a little and I seem to have got to her. I feel her legs come up around me and I know I had her.

I fucked her steady like that for the next fifteen minutes. And then as I was giving her some short strokes and grinding round and round on her she began breathing hard and then she cried out. She tightened her legs on me and it seemed that even against her will I had given her an orgasm and she is starting to cum. She is whimpering and quivering right at the moment that I start to feel the throbbing and burning sensation in my groin. I leaned closer and brought my hand behind her and literally drove my cock into her hard again and again until the last one lifted her right off the counter and I felt my balls lodged right into her soaked outer lips. I swear I got at least two more inches of cock into her with that last one and I held it in there.

She was whimpering and moaning again from the amount of cock she had taken when I started to jerk in her. She tried to squirm away when I felt my balls tighten and then the burning sensation was rising and my balls ached. I held her tight so she couldn't move and gave her a huge hot stream of my semen virtually splattering the opening of her cervix. I knew she felt it filling her as she took the second and the third spurt and cursed me in my ear. I just let it finish draining in her and let it slip out dribbling the rest on the table under her. I moved back with my wet cock sticking out in front of me. She tore away in what was a terrible dishevelled condition half staggering as she run out of the shop. I could see her hurrying for the house and the bathroom no doubt.

I slowly took my time and looked around the darkened shop until I found some paper towels to wipe my cock and the counter off . I pulled my shorts and pants back up and then went back into the house. I picked up a beer and found my way back to the seat I had and joined in the conversation. The beer was good as I was thirsty and still sweaty. I downed it and most of another one and then I spotted my little brunette lover motioning to me to come out in the kitchen. I slowly found my way out there and her face is completely flushed but she also had a glow about her. You could sort of just tell by looking at her that she had just been well fucked but oh wow, is she ever mad...

She went after me before I had a chance to even open my mouth. "damn it Bobby I told you the last time we did this to not to fill me with cum. I'm going to be dripping all night." I slipped my arm around her and asked if maybe she would like go home so we could shower and she could slip into something more comfortable.

I knew she didn't care for these parties much either.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I won't say

I won't say that I didn't laugh, or get wet, or even put myself in her place. You're bad for making me horny while at work. Why don't I get invited to parties like that???

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Jennifer's Vacation A teenage girl is blackmailed by her dirty uncle.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Weekend Business, Baby Horny businessman sneakily knocks up hot drunk girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You’re My Bitch Now Neighbor takes a wife against her will.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Boyfriend's Father Young lady surprised by her boyfriend's father.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories