Party Three Ways Until it Hurts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bouncing faster than I had ever moved and the thing was that it didn't hurt at all I was feeling nothing but pleasure. I'm not trying to overstate anything when I say that he had a considerable sized penis more than I would have thought would fit so easily. There was no doubt that the drug was having an effect, that was the only way this could have been so painless. The other thing was that he wasn't cumming, he just kept bouncing me on his lap like he could go forever. I later found out that the ecstasy makes it so a guy doesn't cum easily, which also meant that Sean's sort of premature trigger probably could have been sooner. Even without making him cum I still felt sexy and cute as ever. My petite body was still enough of an attraction to keep two cocks completely hard and at attention.

I probably bounced for half an hour or more before he picked me up and in what felt like one motion turned me over so I was lying on my stomach. His dick was still very much hard and pressed deep inside me. He fell to my side and kept screwing from that position. His mouth nibbled on my ears as he kissed the back of my neck and the side of my face. I think we screwed for at least an hour before he moved very quickly until he was standing over me and took his condom off and started to shoot sperm on me. He exploded everywhere and even on Sean who was still intently sitting beside us. I obviously got the most of it since I was his target and he didn't really care where he sprayed me. It went all over my chest, face and was dripping on my belly.

I was a complete mess and the bed was a complete mess and I was still ready to keep going. I had never had so much energy for screwing as it often knocked the wind out of me. Josh sat back on the bed between Sean and me and told him to go get a towel for me and he returned with a towel about a minute later and began wiping me down.

During my wipe down I turned my attention to Sean who must have felt a bit left out during the previous activity. He wasn't really sure how to proceed and might have seemed a little put off but Josh was encouraging him to go for it. I stood up on my knees on the bed and started rubbing my pussy and I was looking right at him with my mostly sultry mouth open expression. That was really all the invitation he needed as his reservations seemed to fade away. It was also clear that he was telling the truth about being a virgin as he wasn't exactly sure how to get it in. He also wasn't exactly sure how to put the condom on.

This wasn't a problem as the surroundings were friendly and nobody was judging. I was trying to be as kind as I could and made pouting faces at him. Josh helped him with the condom as neither boy seemed shy about their nudity; he actually rolled the condom down Sean's penis. Most every guy I knew would have flipped at that suggestion but I thought it was nice and took it in stride.

I leaned back from my kneeling position until I was on my back looking at the ceiling. Sean got on top of me and started trying to find my hole. After poking me in the leg a couple times he was in. His inexperience was showing but I wanted to give him a good time and really it still did feel good. Well it mostly felt good, he had his forearm on my collarbone and it kind of hurt so I winced a bit.

"You're not trying to hurt her man, be gentle." Josh coached from his position standing beside the bed viewing the entire thing.

He was starting to get the rhythm but he didn't know what to do with his hands.

"Why don't you turn her around that way you can hold her hips?" Josh suggested.

I flipped on to my hands and knees and this time Josh came and sat where my head was. Sean entered me and started to fuck me slowly. Josh who was hard again put his penis in my mouth and now I was getting fucked at both ends. Sean started to cum after a few minutes but his penis was able to stay hard after a very short break. He kept the condom on and reinserted himself in me. The squishing noises weren't just from my wet pussy anymore but the cum inside of the condom. By the time he came again there was a white forth that had built up around the rubber. After that Josh took his next turn behind me and fucked me into submission again.

We spent the rest of the afternoon lying with each other and taking turns cuddling. Their dicks would get hard periodically but not really enough to hold an erection. I felt like I could lay there forever until the knock on the door changed that possibility.

"Hey, man my cousin will be home in like an hour, so clean up in there and bring the sheets to the laundry!" Charles announced in a loud voice so you could tell me meant now.

With that I was looking for my panties and shorts as they had become mixed up in the sheets over the course of the activities. I found all my clothes and put everything on and sheepishly left the room. Sharon was watching TV in the living room and stretched out on the sofa.

"Hey, girl." was her only greeting to me.

When she was sure that all the guys were out of range she just had to ask, "did you really fuck both of them?"

She posed the question in a playful way that didn't seem judgmental and she looked at me with a half open mouth and smiling through the side of her jaw.

"Just don't tell anyone." was my only response.

I could tell that my secret was safe with her and she zipped her lips with her finger and continued to smile in disbelieve. I sat crossed legged on the sofa beside my friend and we joked about the graceful ballerina that is me. I only felt love from Sharon and she is still one of the friends from my life that I truly love. Who would have thought that in the not so distant future she would stand as the maid of honor in my wedding. Oh the things that are shared between sisters that their husbands will never know

After the sheets were safely in the dryer and Charles' cousin was home the ragged group that we looked like decided it was time for us to catch a bus. I still hadn't slept a wink and the drugs were still kicking in my system; I had no idea that they would last so long. The effects probably didn't start to wear off until half way home on the bus. The other thing that happened was my vagina really started to hurt. When I got off the bus I felt like I couldn't walk and actually was nervous that I did some serious damage.

When I got to my bed I slept for a day and a half and even missed a few classes. The good news was that my vagina was fine, just a bit worn out and my cervix was probably a bit bruised making it feel like I had low cramps or something. All that went away and I was back to being myself. I met Josh socially a few times but we never really clicked for whatever reason. I met up with Sean another time for sex as I felt bad about him losing his virginity with a sort of alpha male present. There weren't any expectations of a relationship and there was no relationship past his second lesson.

I did keep going to parties but I became better able to handle my substances so I didn't miss classes. No other party ever broke out into an orgy again either. I enjoyed my threesome but it was an isolated event, I didn't go looking for guys to have me at the same time after that. It stayed what it became and that's a nice memory. At 21 I had grown from a shy awkward girl to someone who was secure enough in her sexuality to have a threesome with two virtual strangers and not hate myself in the morning. My only question was: was I a slut and if so did I care?

Mich

12