Partying with Mom

Story Info
A party brings mom and son closer.
2.3k words
4.43
637.6k
318
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,963 Followers

Mom and I have always been close, particularly since dad decided to run off with his twenty-eight-year old secretary. Mom was hurt at first, then the pain turned to anger. Surprisingly, though, the divorce that followed was amicable. Dad sold his construction company, which mom got half of the money and she was financially set for the rest of her life. Throughout that first six months I stayed as close to her as possible to be supportive. Even though she seemed ok I still didn't want her to be alone.

A little over six months after dad left she talked me into having a party. I hadn't been out much during that time and she was afraid that I was spending too much time with her. She thought, since I was eighteen, I shouldn't have to be cooped up with a forty-two-year old woman. And she paid for the party, which we had in the basement that had been made into a recreation room a few years back. I invited ten friends, five male and five female, and all of them were popular kids from the school I had just graduated from the month before. It was my intent, which I didn't tell mom, to pair her up with one of the guys. All of the guys I know think mom is sexy so I didn't think it would be that hard to get her laid, something I knew she desperately needed. I had heard her masturbating a few times late at night. The problem was to get her in line with my thinking.

Around nine that evening one of my friends, Tom, took a cue from me and suggested we all play a standby game that we'd been playing since we were thirteen. The guys write their names on a slip of paper then put the paper in a box. As you may have guessed, or maybe you've played this game, the girls draw a slip of paper from the box and that's who they get paired up with for the rest of the evening. Then the couples all go to a place somewhere around the house and spend time alone. No one is obligated to have sex but they have to be alone together in a dark place for at least an hour. As it turned out, mom's slip of paper had my name on it. I started to let her draw again but I could tell she was uncomfortable with the game so I let it stand the way it was. Because we wouldn't have to do anything, I knew she would feel better doing nothing with me. I could tell, from the faces of my friends, that they were a little disappointed in how it turned out.

All six couples left the basement, then. Mom and I headed upstairs to her room where I knew she would want to be. That way no one would use her room for sex. We left the lights out and crawled onto her bed and lay there in the silence. The light from a street lamp filtered into the room so it wasn't very dark. I could see mom laying on her side looking at me. And then it hit me. My mom is really gorgeous! Slender, with short cropped black hair, smooth skin, full pouting lips and long legs. She was wearing a skirt and blouse, which didn't hide her full breasts and well-rounded hips. Then she broke the silence.

"What do you think the others are doing?"

"Who knows?" I shrugged.

"Probably having sex," she said softly. "That's what you should be doing right now instead of being in here with me. I saw the way Jana looked at you this evening and I'll bet she wished she was with you right now."

"To be honest, all of the guys really wish they were here with you right now."

I could tell mom was blushing by the way she lowered her eyes momentarily. "Thanks but I'm a little old for them."

"You're beautiful, mom," I blurted without thinking. Then it was my turn to be embarrassed. "Besides, I like being here with you."

And I did. To my surprise, being here on mom's bed alone with her in the dark was turning me on. My cock was suddenly hard and throbbing and straining against the fabric of my slacks. For the first time in eighteen years I found my mom desirable, and I wanted her. The problem was how to go about it. Mom would no doubt have an opinion about having sex with me and I wanted to make sure that I didn't overstep my limits with her. We were laying on our sides facing each other but there was about two feet separating us. So, as nonchalantly as possible, I moved closer until there was not much room left between us. Mom didn't say a word. Only about a few inches separated our faces and we lay this way, our eyes locked together, without speaking.

Finally, I gathered enough courage to kiss her. It was a light brush of my lips against hers, but it was electric. She didn't say anything and this emboldened me to take it another step. I felt like a kid on his first date. I carefully laid a hand on her hip and watched her eyes. I didn't know what was going on inside her head but there were a million bees buzzing around in mine. My breathing was labored and my pulse was very quick. I had never been this aroused before, nor wanted a woman as badly as I now wanted my mom. I thought I would explode with desire. I touched my lips to hers again and slipped the tip of my tongue just between her lips. Our eyes were still locked together as I gently caressed her lips with my tongue. I ran my hand slowly down her hip and onto her bare leg. Mom wasn't wearing pantyhose and the feel of her soft skin was exciting. When I leaned back so that our faces were again just a few inches apart I felt like I would faint with desire.

"Don't you think you should be doing this with one of the other girls, Ryan?" she asked in a soft voice. Her blue eyes were on mine and looked so beautiful to me.

"They didn't pick my name," I responded in a voice just as soft.

"Even so...someone your own age..." Her soft voice was mixed with something I realized was lust.

"What if I don't want anyone else?"

I kissed her again. This time, when I slipped my tongue between her lips, I continued to push. She hesitated a fraction of a second then accepted my tongue into her mouth. I'm one of those guys who like to look into my lover's eyes when I kiss her and make love to her. And it was gratifying to find that mom's eyes didn't close and she kept them locked on mine. I kissed her softly, gently, as we lay together on her bed. I decided that mom had to know that I was turned on and I was certain that she was just as aroused. After all, she was allowing her son to French kiss her sexy mouth. I became bolder. Furtively, I unzipped my slacks then fished my cock out and took her hand. When I laid her hand on my fat, seven-inch cock she didn't move. Then, all at once, her silky long fingers wrapped around the shaft and began to slowly stroke it. I gasped softly into her mouth.

"You like my cock, mom?"

"Yes...It's been so...oh, so long!"

"You want it in your pussy!"

"I shouldn't be doing this," she gasped. "But I need a cock!"

I moved my hand to her ass and pulled her hard against me. Our lips were suddenly mashed together in a wild, passionate kiss as our bodies writhed together. I pressed my cock hard against her tummy and moaned into her open mouth. I rolled mom onto her back then got on my knees between her spread legs. When I tugged at her panties, my fingers working feverishly, she raised her feet into the air as I pulled them off. Her face was filled with lust as I stared at her gaping pussy. It was magnificent. I had never seen a pussy covered with so much hair! Black and thick, it gleamed wetly with her juices.

"Get your pants off, Ryan!" she hissed. "Hurry! Fuck my pussy!"

I quickly shed my clothes as she quickly removed her skirt, blouse and bra. Mom and I were filled with so much fiery passion and lust that I didn't take time to admire her sexy, naked body. For the first time in my life I was in bed with my mom, naked and about to impale her gorgeous pussy with my throbbing hard cock! It was wrong and taboo by society's standards and that was probably what made it so erotic. I had always been filled with lust when I fucked a girlfriend but never to this extent. Her sexy long legs were spread wide as I lowered my cock to her gaping pussy. She grabbed my cock and quickly rubbed the head between her slick lips to lubricate it, then positioned it at her dripping fuck hole.

"Ryan!" she gasped when I pushed and sank deep inside of her.

"OHHHHH!" I hissed through clenched teeth.

"I c-can't believe my own son is fucking me!"

"Are you glad?"

"Yesssss!"

I supported my weight on one forearm while I grabbed a luscious tit with the other. Our lips came together again and we kissed each other with a fiery hot passion, our tongues caressing and exploring. I pinched her hard nipples, pulled and twisted them as she gasped and groaned into my mouth. It was hot! I rocked my hips hard, slamming my cock fast and deep into her pussy. She met each of my hard thrusts with a determined thrust of her own. We were wild, out of control and we couldn't get enough. I managed to get a hard nipple in my mouth and I sucked it as deep as I could. Mom's fingers combed through my hair and tiny whimpers of delight came from her mouth as I feasted on her tits. I sucked her nipples, chewed on them and loved them with enthusiasm. I took her hands in mine and stretched her arms above her head and stared into her eyes as I fucked her with long, deep thrusts.

"What if one of your friends walk in?" mom grinned.

I shrugged and grinned. "They would see me fucking the most beautiful woman in the world."

"You wouldn't be embarrassed?" she asked with raised brow.

"Actually, I wish all of them would walk in," I said truthfully.

"You make me so hot, baby!"

"Then tell me how much you want me to cum in your pussy!"

"If you do that, you might cause a little problem," she warned. "I haven't been on the pill since your dad left."

I studied her face for a moment, then said, "Would you be upset if I came inside of you?"

She shook her head and smiled.

"And if I make you pregnant?"

"Then I'll have your baby."

That did it. I continued to stare into her beautiful eyes as I picked up speed and began to slam-fuck her pussy. Our faces were twisted into masks of pure lust and desire as we writhed wildly together. Mom's tits swayed madly side to side. I locked my mouth on hers and we kissed with more intensity than I could have ever imagined possible. We groaned loud and long into each other's mouths and it wasn't long before I felt the familiar tingle in my cum-swollen balls. I saw her mouth make an O at the second I tensed and my cock exploded inside of her. We came together, our bodies jerking and convulsing until we were finally spent. We lay together, arms and legs entwined for a moment longer, then got dressed and headed for the basement.

To my surprise no one knew that mom and I had just made love. Everyone thought we had simply gone to her room and spent nearly an hour talking while the others had wild, raw sex. If they only knew, I thought, as I sat down on one of the sofas. My friends all left around midnight and a couple of them even secretly told me that maybe I would have better luck next time. As far as I was concerned there would be no other time. I was keeping this woman to myself! When I shut the door as the last guest left I turned and faced mom. I didn't know what to expect. I had wondered if making love to her earlier was only a fluke and there wouldn't be a repeat. But, suddenly, she moved into my arms with a smile on her face, raised up on tiptoes and leaned her head back for a kiss. We kissed slowly but it was definitely a hot kiss and my cock was instantly hard against her tummy.

"Would you like to practice a little more with making a baby in me?" she grinned.

"Oh, yeah!"

And we did just that. Mom and I made love until after five in the morning when we finally fell asleep in each other's arms. I came four more times, once in her mouth and three times in her luscious pussy. I don't know if it happened that night but we found out about a month later that she was pregnant with our baby. I know that world opinion is against what we have but I don't care. Five years have passed, I graduated college last year and mom and I have two beautiful children. We're happy and that's all that counts.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,963 Followers