Passing Glances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soap and water, baby," he muttered and placed her right hand on her right breasts and then took the other on her left. "Tease those for me," he said with a wink.

"Mmmm. . . my pleasure," she whispered and pulled her breasts out of her dress and strapless bra. Gabe growled and abandoned his initial quest to rub her sex.

She giggled when her leg fell unceremoniously from his shoulder and the hands he'd told her to use were pushed away, to be replaced by his mouth and fingers. "Ohh my," she moaned.

Gabe swirled her areola with his tongue. He sucked on the bead and pushed her other breast into her chest, squeezed it and then began to massage it with gentle, yet firm, twists and turns. As he teased one tit with his teeth, the other he pulled and twisted with his finger and thumb. He licked at the ridges that were forming under his tongue. He lapped at the round shape of her fleshy globe, tracing the dots of freckles that lay scattered across her fair torso.

Sarah's fingers pushed back into his hair. She twisted her body right and left, unsure what to do to make herself reach the plain that would eventually carry her to the edge of a cliff. Her head was tossed back; her hips rolled forward toward the crotch that was wedged between her legs. She realized the coolness of the table was long gone, covered by the heat of her aroused body. "Gabe," she whimpered and felt him abandon her breasts. She muttered and groaned.

He chuckled and moved to devour her other globe. "Jesussssssss," she hissed out. A purr of pleasure left her throat. Sarah heard him chuckle.

Gabe nipped at her freckles and bit down on her nipple. Her screamed "YES " was his reward. He kept his eyes on her face as he administered another bite and this time was rewarded with a hot gush of fluids that covered his crotch, soaking his pants. He smiled against her breast, continuing to indulge in bringing her to another nipple climax. When she lay there spent, he licked his way up her chest. Once he reached her mouth he covered her lips with his and tasted her mouth with his tongue and teeth.

"Beautiful," he whispered and kissed his way to her jaw.

"Mmm. . ." she moaned quietly and shivered as sweat from her ravenous body began to dry. "Amazing," she muttered against his neck. Her hands came up to wrap around his neck and hold onto him as he helped her from the table.

Gabe let her body slide down his, until he remembered the wet spot of her come on his crotch. He stepped back and cocked a brow. "I should change," he told her.

Sarah looked at him in confusion, then glanced at his swollen crotch. "Ooops," she said and winked.

Gabe chuckled, and pulled her back to him. "That isn't mine."

Her eyes grew wide. Her cheeks grew more red and she giggled. He winked and took her breasts in his hands; he kissed the tops and then licked each pearl, bringing out a moan from Sarah's lips. "I think you should go repair yourself. I've got a gym bag in the trunk, full of my workout clothes, I'll borrow your bathroom. I'm underdressed for a night out anyway, so we'll swing by my place later and I'll change. You though. . . don't change that dress or those stockings," he added just before heading out the door to walk to his car.

Sarah shivered. A little throb rolled through her and she smiled at Gabe's retreating form. She turned away and scurried to her bathroom. There she relieved her bladder and quickly pulled her panties off, washed away the scent of her release and then tucked her breasts back into her bra and dress. She pushed her panties into the clothes hamper. A movement in the mirror caught her gaze and she stopped. Her eyes ran the length of her body and she bit her lip. A glow on the woman in the mirror answered her back, followed by a wicked nod of the figure's head. She listened to her reflection and lifted her dress off, removed her bra and slid the dress back on.

When she walked out of her bathroom, she could hear Gabe in the guest bathroom. "I'm going to wait for you in the car," she yelled through the door.

"Huh? Well, okay, I'll lock up for you," he shouted back.

She grinned and grabbed two sodas from the fridge and then headed to his car. The feel of her soft pussy lips being caressed by the breeze sneaking under her dress brought a shiver to her spine. Her nipple immediately peaked and the friction of the dress brought another shudder across her skin. Sarah said a mental please to the heaven's that her seat didn't show a wet spot when she got out of Gabe's Cadillac.

Gabe saw her in the car and grinned. He liked seeing her in his vehicle; he liked seeing her in his arms, his mind had her in his bed, on his desk, in his shower. By the time he reached his side of the car he was mentally thinking of natural disasters plaguing the World, in hopes to control the growing erection that was now a constant when Sarah was around.

"Thanks," he said, adding, "for not changing the dress." He glanced over at her and then did a slower double take. "Aww, hell baby, how am I supposed to get through the afternoon, knowing you took off your bra."

She giggled.

"You did put on. . ." his words died as he saw her shift on her seat and her lips rise in a smirk. "Damn it, Sarah," he groaned and readjusted his crotch.

She giggled again.

Her hands moved to rest on his thigh as he drove toward her father's home, directions were given to him as they neared turns and intersections. Eventually, they reached Paul's home and Gabe regained control over himself as the somber moment washed over them both. He led her up the steps to the home that was now her's. It was a brick house, long with a well maintained lawn. It was as nice as Sarah's, probably just as valuable, but when they entered it, Gabe didn't feel Sarah's presence. "You didn't grow up here did you?" he asked and glanced around the kitchen.

"Nah, Pop bought this house after Mom passed," she said and opened a few cabinets, then made them some coffee. "The other house was full of love, but it was also full of bad memories. I was across the country working, but like I said, when she passed I didn't go back, but made a life up here." She turned to look at Gabe. "One I'm very happy with and now more so than I was before." She smiled warmly.

Gabe grinned and pressed against her, bringing her closer to his back and letting her feel his body molding to her. "I'm glad," he told her and kissed her neck. "Where do I begin?" he asked.

She laughed. "Is that a trick question?" she asked.

"Nah, I know where to start when it comes to that particular line of thinking." He kissed her shoulder. "I meant here at your Pop's place. Any particular thing you want to take home with you?" he asked.

"Mmm. . .well, I'm sure you are very good at finding different paths to take me on, but as far as the house goes," she turned in his arms and wrapped her hands around his neck, "I'm going to use your strong muscles to haul things from the spare bedroom, Daddy used like an attic." She winked and kissed his lips, before escaping his arms.

Gabe followed her directions to the room, she'd indicated taking his coffee with him. He spared a few glances at the house, noting its scent was similar to that of his father's. He wondered if it were a cologne one got when they reached a certain age that spoke of old age. He was drawn back to his father's face and prayed it was a long time before he walked the path Sarah was walking.

As Gabe worked to bring out various boxes and pieces of furniture, Sarah spent a lot of time in her Father's bedroom. She pulled out suits and sports coats, dress shirts and slacks. Luggage that her father rarely used was filled with the gently used clothes that came from the closet and his dresser. She packed them up and pulled them into the front room, in hopes to have them picked up by Goodwill. Several more trips forced the pile in the front room to spill into another room and she rolled her eyes at the amount of clothing her father owned. "Damn, I thought women were supposed to have a clothing fetish," she muttered when she saw Gabe emerge from the spare room.

He chuckled and eyed the piles of clothing. "Have you made arrangements for all of this?" he asked.

"Yeah, Goodwill will be here in a couple of hours and they've got a truck coming. I'll arrange for a truck to pick up the furniture I want to keep. Which reminds me," she said and took his hand. "Here is the table I mentioned."

Gabe bent down and eyed the familiar piece. "Yeah, Dad made this one. I remember what he sold it for, you paid a pretty penny, but I promise you it's worth it." He stood back up and pulled her to him. "How are you?" he asked and tucked a few strands of her auburn hair behind her ear.

"I'm doing better than I thought I would. I want to go through his desk, and then I'll take the figurines and other small oddities to your car, then we can go."

"Sounds like a plan. There were some things you may want to go through that came from that spare bedroom, it looks like old gifts and perhaps some sentimental things from his youth." Gabe left her to return to her father's room, while he began to load a few things she'd pointed out to him into his Cadillac.

Sarah shuffled through various papers, eventually coming across a locked box. She made a face and rummaged for a key, one she eventually found on the key chain that had her father's car and house keys on them. She took the small brass key and opened the box. Pictures of her as a child and her mother lay on top of letters tied with pink ribbon. She opened them and read through several, smiling, laughing, and crying as she read her parents' handwriting. Both her father and her mother wrote each other.

She suddenly recalled the letters she would see laying throughout the house and the unspoken rule that they were not allowed to move them or open them. She'd forgotten them, but now she held more than several dozen in her lap and felt the love her parents had for each other.

"What's up?" Gabe asked, and then took in her red eyes and swollen nose. "Aww honey," he said and hurried toward her. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her, then took her seat at the desk chair and held her in his lap. He took the letters from her fingers and placed them on the desk, held her tight and let the memories wash over her. He knew it was just a matter of time before she succumbed to the past and the emotional hardship.

Sarah cried fresh tears, this time though they quieted sooner than the last. She knew eventually she'd be okay and would smile whimsically when she recalled her father. For now the pain was fresh and raw.

"Love letters," she whispered and put them to the side and then returned to the box. She pulled out another envelope, this one she unfolded and the parchments it held looked to be birth certificates for her parents and her siblings. She stared at the old stamps and the lettering that filled in the dates, times and names.

Her breath caught in her throat and her fingers began to shake. Gabe noticed her change and tried to calm her. "Honey, I'm here. What is it?" he asked and took the papers from her. He studied them trying to see what was wrong. "Shit," he muttered under his breath.

"You see it, don't you?" she whispered.

Gabe nodded his head and looked at Sarah's face. "Your Dad's name is Paul right?"

"Yeah, that's right. That's not his name on those birth certificates though." Sarah took the papers from Gabe's hand. "These are copies of Trevor and Denise's. They weren't Pop's kids." She whispered.

"No, it doesn't seem that way. You were though. Here's a copy of yours," he told her and showed her another certificate.

Sarah and Gabe studied the papers, now laid out on the desk. She tried to put the pieces together and though she knew not all questions would be answered, she now knew a little bit more of why her sister and brother hated her. She was the biological child of her parents and Trevor and Denise were those of another man and her mother. She was shocked by the knowledge her mother birthed two children that were not Paul's. She wanted to have answers to the mystery, but knew only her sister and brother could provide them, and she wasn't sure if they knew or not.

Gabe asked the question she'd been thinking. "Do you think they know? Perhaps that was what the letters at the Will reading told them?"

"Perhaps. I want to find out though, I want to know what was going on in the house I grew up in." Sarah told him. "I still love her. She's my mom, I just wish that Pop could have loved them both the same as he did me. I think they weren't at fault for their behavior. . .especially if they knew the truth behind their heritage."

"Still. . .they are adults now," Gabe told her and took the papers from her hand. "I'll help you if you'd like. I know you still want to be a part of their lives."

"Yes, I do." She turned in his arms and took the papers from him. She stacked them back in the box and slipped it to her lap. "Let's go get some fresh air. Pop's got some great lawn furniture and . . ." her words died when she heard the sound of a truck pulling into the drive.

"Goodwill?" Gabe asked.

"I bet you're right." She scooted from his lap and together they answered the front door. The next hour was spent helping the two Volunteers load the large truck with furniture, clothing and other oddities that Sarah hoped would help some family in need.

By the time they were alone, Sarah was tired and Gabe saw the need to sleep clearly written on her face. He tucked her to his side and led her back to his car. "Let's get you home."

She smiled against him and eventually left her buckled seat to snuggle against his side. Once again she was asleep and once again Gabe was left to ponder his feelings for her. He reached her home and walked her to the house. Their kiss was long and deep, feelings were poured into each sweep of warm, wet muscles. When he pulled apart he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I want you so bad, it hurts."

She whispered the same sentiments. "Stay here with me,"she told him and pushed her fingers into his hair.

Gabe groaned. "I'd like that, but. . .you're tired and. . .I want you aware."

Sarah smiled softly and kissed his lips. "I'm aware. I'm aware of every touch, every gaze and every beat of my heart when you come near me. I'm aware of the ache that fills me when you leave. I'd rather not feel that tonight." Her hand cupped his jaw and she urged him back to her lips.

"Sarah," he whispered and then took her mouth down a path of left and right turns that allowed his tongue to shove deeper into her warm heated blanket.

They parted and Sarah turned to unlock her home. He followed her inside, his hands on her hips, and his mouth a constant presence on her neck and shoulders. He saw the table out of the corner of his eyes and felt his cock jerk at the memory.

Sarah too was thinking of the moment she covered him in her fluids and felt her body shudder in response to the erotic picture in her head. She walked slowly toward her bedroom, feeling his teeth nip at her shoulder and the strap of her dress. She moaned when he stopped her and ran a palm up her thigh and then press against her slick pussy.

"Ohhh very nice," he whispered against her ear and sucked on the lobe. "A shaved girl." He teased the curve of her ear and quietly told her, "I'm going to lick all over this bald pussy of yours." He dipped a finger inside and Sarah clamped down on it.

"Baby," she moaned and lay her head back on his chest. Her hand wrapped around the wrist of the invading fingers and she held it as he pushed the digits in and out of her.

"You're so hot Sarah girl. You're pussy is so wet. It's like liquid fire." Gabe continued to whisper his need for her in her ear and drive his fingers in and out of her. He could barely stand, the need to take her and plunge his cock growing more heady. He pulled his fingers from her sex and licked the juices; he spun her around and lifted her into his arms.

Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the pulse that beat under his ear. She lapped at his flesh, sucking and pulling it with her mouth and teeth. She whispered to him where her room was and soon felt the soft cushion of her mattress on her back as he laid her down.

Her dress scooted up her thighs, the stockings exposed and she giggled when she realized the thigh highs probably looked silly with the sandals she'd pulled on. Her thoughts however were shifted back to the moment as she watched Gabe lift her foot and slip one sandal off and then another. Her hazel orbs held his for a few seconds as his fingers worked their way up her legs, kneading the material and the muscle. Her pussy was on fire; she felt it rolling over her thighs, the slick juices fell in drops down the hard muscled flesh and she hissed when Gabe's fingers were replaced with his teeth.

Gabe sank to his knees and hooked Sarah's. He dragged her toward him. "Beautiful," he whispered and kissed a moist spot that had soaked into her stocking. He sucked on the juices of her sex and angled his tongue to lick under the lace edging of the thigh high.

"Ohhh fffuuuck...." Sarah moaned and tried to watch and feel what her lover was doing. Her fingers curled into fists and she tore at the blanket under her heated flesh. The fabric of the dress continued to bring different feelings over her aroused skin. Her nipples ached, yet begged for more scratching attention. Her ass squeezed the silky fabric and she enjoyed the soft sensation that wedged itself between her cheeks. "Gabe. . . ohhh God baby, touch me please." She begged him to ease her passion and only a teasing chuckle was her reward.

A growl, full of frustration left Sarah's lips. She watched Gabe's mouth open and squeeze the clamp of her garter, releasing the outer clip. She whimpered when he spread her legs wide and took his tongue on a path of sin that traced the top of the stocking, then he bit the inner clamp free. "One lick, baby, please," she begged, lifting her hips as an offering.

He stared up at her and smiled, then blew a puff of hot air on her glistening sex. She grunted and dropped her pussy to the bed. "Gabe Shahanna, you are in so much trouble when I recover from this."

Gabe chuckled deep and moved to remove the garter belts clip from her other stocking. He licked his way around her thigh and then slipped his fingers under the left one, eased the nylon cloth down, kissing his way down the inner muscle, licking the back of her knee and then kissing the calf as it was exposed. Her toes were treated to tender nips and sucks, a giggle erupted and he watched her face contort from the surprised tickling sensation.

"Oh, I've got to remember that," he told her and bit the heal of her foot, before taking his time to explore the other leg in much the same way as he had the first.

"Are you finished?" Sarah asked, her voice hoarse and her throat dry.

"Far from it," Gabe told her and stood up. He slid his shoes off, allowing Sarah a moment to regain her equilibrium. He felt his hands brush against his swollen cock and muttered a low curse.

"Hurting Gabe?" Sarah asked with a wicked smirk. "I bet you want to fuck me with that hard meat. You can you know. I want it. I want your cock pounding inside me. My pussy wants it. You know it does." Sarah tried to use words to make him take her. She was on the verge of climaxing just from the teasing touches he'd used on her slick pussy, now the thought of having his tool slowly pounding her, made her head spin.

"I'm going to fuck you Sarah. I'm going to make love to you. I'm going to take you to places you've never even knew existed, when I'm done," Gabe pulled his shirt off and then his pants. "You'll be begging me to let you rest, and I'm just going to fuck you all over again."