Passion & Ecstasy in TN Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole and I slept peacefully in the bed that evening until we awoke the next morning. Being well rested, we were awoken by the sunlight that shined in through the skylight above the bed. I didn't mind though, because it was obviously a beautiful day outside. We agreed that we would go into Gatlinburg to browse the town's sights and shops.

I hadn't been to the Smoky Mountains area in 8 years, so I was surprised to see how different the area looked since my last visit. While in Gatlinburg, we ate lunch at the Smoky Mountain Brewery and Restaurant, where the food was absolutely great. Definitely a great bargain for the modest price of the meal.

In the afternoon, we took a drive through the national park. We visited such places as Cade's Cove and the Cherokee Indian reservation, which was just outside of the Smoky Mountain National Park in North Carolina. Nicole and I decided it was time to return back to our chalet around 5pm. When we were back at our Chalet, I told Nicole that I would cook our dinner on the grill.

I lit the four tiki torches that were provided for us to use on the deck. I thought they would help provide light because the sun was just above the horizon, as well as help keep any pesky insects away.

I went into the kitchen to prepare the main entrée for cooking. After I marinated two chicken breasts in Italian dressing, I placed them on the grill and cooked them until center of the meat was no longer pink.

While I was cooking the chicken on grill, Nicole had made a small bowl of salad for us. We ate the meal we had prepared together in the kitchen, because there wasn't a table on the patio for us to use. I thought the meal was good, but I think I may have cooked the chicken a bit too long.

I had noticed that the edges of the grilled chicken breast were slightly overcooked and dry. I wasn't sure if Nicole noticed or not. I may have been too critical of myself, or maybe she didn't want to say anything about it. I guess it was better to overcook the chicken than undercooking the meat, and I never mentioned anything to her about the chicken being overcooked.

After dinner, we sat and talked for an hour without any interruptions. I definitely think our conversation was reassuring, and we even discussed the future of our relationship. Now, I was shocked by what happened next. Well, I wasn't shocked but I was pleasantly surprised when she started to strip. Nicole whipped her T-shirt over her head and quickly unbuttoned her shorts.

As she slid her shorts and panties off, I began to undress. Following her footsteps out onto the deck, we climbed into the hot tub after she uncovered it. I had turned on the hot tub before we left this morning, so the hot tub would be prepared for later use; I didn't think the rental management would mine if we left the hot tub running during the day. I figured we could turn it off at night.

Nicole and I were sitting side by side for a few minutes with my right arm wrapped around her until she took the initiative to move. She positioned herself, so that she sat on my lap with her back to me.

Almost immediately I thought of an intriguing idea. I brushed her long-flowing mane of chestnut-colored hair aside and place my hands on her shoulders. I rubbed her shoulders, kneading the tension out of her shoulders. Then, I slid my hands down her back while I leaned forward and planted soft kisses down the nape of her neck.

I rubbed the small of her back, as I nibbled and sucked on the soft skin on her neck. I massaged her back for about ten minutes. Then, I titled her head toward me and gave her a wet, passionate kiss while I gently held her chin in my right hand. After stopping, I told her that I hoped she enjoyed her massage.

I went inside to grab two wine glasses and a bottle of champagne, which we had brought with us along with a bottle of wine. I returned and poured each of us a glass of champagne. I stepped back into the water and held Nicole in my arms, as she sat on my lap. The skies had already darkened, but we remained outside for another hour before we went inside to go to bed.

12