Passion and Lust 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen had to lean on the counter to keep from falling over. He felt Val's hand on his shoulder as well. A... a million? A million dollars? He'd never so much as seen ten thousand in one place. A million was beyond comprehension. What he could do with that much money...

"You look like you may collapse, Allen. Are you alright?" asked Val.

"Y-yeah. Better than alright. Much better." The first thing he'd do with that money is quit his stupid fucking job. After that, who knows? A nicer place? A nicer car? Invest? Couldn't quite match the plans he had for a hundred mil of the Binding Stone, but damn. A million was a pretty fucking great start.

"This may be a bit much to ask, but could I maybe hold onto one of these while I research the value? It would make it much easier and I could get back to you with a number quicker."

"Oh, sure." Allen trusted Taz more than the average guy, and he wanted that money ASAP. Still didn't keep him from wincing when Taz pocketed the bracelet, however.

Before leaving, Allen made Taz vow to get that estimate as soon as possible and let nothing happen to the bracelet he was borrowing, lest Allen strangle him with his shoestrings. He let out a light-hearted chuckle with the statement, allowing Taz to chuckle along as well, but his eyes made sure to convey he wasn't without a certain element of severity. Taz nodded ferociously, saying all would happen as fast as he could make it.

Val smacked Allen right after they left in reprimand for the not-so-serious-but-serious threat. It was worth it, though.

With that taken care of, it was time for the ride home. Things were going as-expected, Val as tense as always in the car. She often shuddered and once let out a meep when they hit a turn a little faster than usual. The sound she made was so cute and out-of-character for the impressive figure that Val was, Allen had to give her trouble for it.

"I don't think I've ever seen a grown woman so frightened of riding in a car."

"As I said, I don't like the lack of control. These speeds are new to me." She tried keeping her voice even and matter-of-fact, but Allen caught it trembling.

"C'mon, I've only been doing the speed limit and I've been avoiding the freeways." Allen grinned. "How about we try that out?"

Glancing over, Allen saw her grip tighten on the middle armrest and the door. "I don't like the sound of that."

"It'll be faster, plus I'm sure you'll have loads of fun. The on-ramp's right here!"

"No!"

It was too late for Val. They were already fast-approaching sixty-five miles per hour. Allen heard thuds from her invisible hands bracing against whatever they could get a hold of. Val started breathing loud enough for him to hear, mumbling something incoherent to herself.

Now on the freeway, Allen fought to throw his head back in laughter. Each time he looked over, he saw Val pressed into her seat like she'd been hit with several g-forces. Her hands wandered around to different spots, nervously gripping anything and everything.

"This is uncomfortable."

Allen leaned over, sputtering into the wheel at Val's statement. Now, when she was absolutely terrified, her voice sounded like a squeaky toy, a complete contrast to her word choice. He expected 'terrified' or 'scared to death', but the plain statement of 'uncomfortable' was a hoot.

"Is there some way to get you to slow down?"

"Sure. Stop acting so silly. Or make another good argument. I'm all ears."

The freeway was slow at this time of day, and Allen had been on it a thousand times before. Whatever risk he ran was minimal, certainly worth it to see Val as she was: the tall, confident and sometimes domineering woman reduced to a ball of panic in the face of a little speed. Besides, she'd have to get used to it sooner or later.

Allen swerved when one of Val's reaching hands landed on his crotch. He shook it off. "Hey! Watch the equipment. Trying to drive here."

Val's arms froze. She raised her head, looking between Allen and his crotch. He could see those gears turning in her eyes.

"I don't think I like what you're thinking."

The sides of her mouth slowly curled upward into a devious smile. As she rubbed her two visible hands together, Allen felt three hands at his crotch, fumbling to get his pants down.

"H-hey! This is serious! I have to pay attention to the road!" He looked quickly back and forth from the freeway to Val, pleading with his eyes.

Her smile only grew.

Allen took a hand off the wheel and began tugging at the invisible hands now yanking at his pants. His swatting whiffed or only grazed her hands, as it was difficult to aim at something he couldn't see while making sure not to accidentally nut-check himself. Eventually, he got a grip on one of her wrists and started pulling it away, but Val's strength dwarfed his own and she continued unhindered. Allen frantically checked the rear view, hoping a cop hadn't seen his swerving. He didn't have the money for a ticket! Well, okay, he might have the money soon, but not n—

"Guuhh!"

He gasped when Val's hands finally undid his button and zipper, exposing his cock to the open air with a swift downward pull. Looking over to Val, he pleaded again, but she only crossed her visible arms under her breasts, propping them up, teasing him as her other hands began to stroke.

Again, he tried pulling her away, but this time Val decided to end his resistance. She seized his wrists, anchoring them to his sides. With the wheel unattended, he took a breath to shout at Val, but it died in his throat as he saw the wheel correct itself. She must've been holding it with her invisible hands. Allen hoped she had at least two on there.

"A-Are you sure you can drive like this? I thought this frightened you."

"Oh? Now you're worried about what frightens me?" she teased, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "The car is fine. All you have to worry about is getting hard."

Her hands, still unseen by Allen, continued to play with and stroke his cock, but he was still far from full attention. Usually, the mere sight of Val could get him going, but his desire to make it home safe overwhelmed his desire to enjoy some road head.

At least, until Val had something to say.

"Eyes over here, Allen."

His jaw dropped. Val's clothes had completely vanished, giving Allen a wonderful view of her assets. Those large, perky breasts he loved so much sat staring at him, bouncing up and down lightly with the motion of the car and Val's crossed arms underneath them. Her perfect, olive skin shone in the afternoon light, unblemished by a single strand of hair, hints of muscle on her stomach and arms. Allen's eyes drifted down to her hips, the impossibly wide and curvaceous things they were. In the midst lied her pussy, out in the open as if it begged for Allen to stare. It was wet.

"I love it when you look over my body like that."

His attention darted back up to her face, her wanton grin dimpling those round cheeks of hers, accentuating her smooth jawline. Staring back at him were two azure eyes, powerful as the woman herself.

"There we go," said Val.

Allen's cock was now fully cooperating with Val's groping, stiff and sensitive as last night in the bathtub. Images of that night flashed in Allen's head, eliciting a small grunt.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, hun. I want to enjoy this."

Allen hoped her 'enjoyment' didn't end up with them in a crash. The wheel seemed steady enough, even with Val not watching the road, but that didn't help his anxiety at all.

Val leaned over, her head now hovering right over Allen's crotch. Her invisible hands moved away and the two he could see went to work. One held him up straight while the other encircled his shaft in a firm grip, lovingly pumping up and down, sending shivers up Allen's spine. Spit dropped from her mouth, slicking his member for her hand. He attempted to move his hands to the back of her head on instinct, but Val would have none of it. In fact, a hand grasped his jaw and forced him to look up and ahead to where he could no longer see Val.

"One of us is going to need to watch the road. Won't want anyone getting suspicious," she teased.

More spit dribbled down, her hand now hitting a wonderful rhythm. Each stroke went from tip to base, a smooth motion that massaged his most sensitive nerves.

"Now don't forget, you need to control the petals. I only have the wheel."

"Remember for wha—"

Allen's question was answered when she swallowed his cock whole, her lips sealing at his base while her tongue began pleasuring him. Long, sloppy licks went up the sides of his shaft, followed by a flicking and teasing of his frenulum. Her tongue wrapped around his head, pulsing and caressing until Allen moaned in rapture. The worries of the road faded away, stolen by Val's skill and vigor. His foot began falling off the gas, and only when the car hit twenty and he heard a honk did Allen slam his foot back down. Val was too busy to comment.

Slowly, she raised her head, letting her tongue massage his tip while her lips caressed his shaft on the way up. Her hand took over where her mouth was not, that familiar, paralyzing grip encircling his cock. Mouth and hand both settled into a viciously-smooth rhythm, bobbing up and down, filling Allen's vision with stars. His foot laid on the gas a little too heavy, and Val had to steer them away from an accident. Somehow, she could sense the road without even missing a beat. The phantom grip on Allen's chin and wrists began to tighten and Val's speed began to pick up. Allen gritted his teeth, trying to hold out, but Val was far too skilled. Lips, mouth, tongue and hand all worked in symphony to deliver a perfect melody of pleasure. Allen's hips began jerking up on their own, allowing him to fuck that beautiful mouth.

With a sharp gasp and clenched teeth, Allen drove his cock as far deep as he could, rapture exploding up his shaft. Val accepted it without trouble, the first ejaculation going straight into her throat. She continued to bob up and down, sucking and swallowing as Allen came hard into her mouth. Again, she'd managed to coax an incredibly long orgasm out of him, but no matter how many spurts he gave, Val was able to swallow.

His cock limp and finally empty, Allen relaxed back into the seat, sighing and smiling. Val detached from his member with a pop, giving it one last good lick to clean it off before turning to Allen, grinning.

"It's all yours."

It took a second for him to realize she was talking about the steering wheel. With a shocked cry, Allen leap up and grabbed the wheel, jerking them back into lane. Only after triple-checking his mirrors to make sure they hadn't caused an accident, he turned back to Val, face animated with anger.

"What the hell, lady! We could've crashed!"

"I had confidence in you," she said, that stupid smile of hers growing.

"Well, I can't work miracles. Goddamn. Maybe you're not worried about a wreck, but what about me, huh? I don't have a special body like yours!"

"Calm down. I'm capable in special healing methods. I would also know how to protect you in such an event. Do not underestimate me."

Allen shook his head, looking back to the road. "I can't tell whether you're sex-crazy or just plain crazy sometimes. And what about not being in control? You're not holding the wheel any more but you seem awfully fine in the car now."

"That's simple. I know all I have to do to get control is grab this right here."

She reached over, laying her hand on Allen's dick and giving it a squeeze just hard enough to send shivers down his spine. Allen was annoyed enough to swat her hand away, though his cock still twitched in response to the touch. He worried being around Val was somehow making his cock insatiable, because there was no way he should've been ready to go again already.

Whatever. It wasn't entirely a bad thing. There were more pressing things to consider. Like who was going to give him a million dollars for all of that jewelry.

Or where Lust was.

~~

The door to Diamond Eye creaked open, the bell at the front ringing as the newcomer stepped inside.

"Welcome, welcome!" said Taz, walking up to the counter. "I'm closing up in about five, but if you need something let me know."

"I shall."

The reply came back on a sweet, haunting voice, one that grabbed Taz's attention right away. He looked at his new customer, curious. Her appearance matched her voice perfectly—mysterious and imposing, but not frightening. She must've been over six feet tall from Taz's estimation, her stature casual but confident. Her skin was light, but not pale and attached to her head was a wealth of dirty-blond hair reaching down to her shoulders. Holding her up were two immaculate, slender legs, little covered by her short skirt. Her hips were hardly reserved, but her frame was rather skinny, her curves present but not exaggerated. Taz swallowed and quickly looked away, trying to keep himself from gaping, but her presence dominated the room. He couldn't help himself. The shirt she wore was far too tight for her, revealing midriff and exposing a generous amount of cleavage. As her arms and hips swung on her stroll around the room, Taz watched her shirt, wondering if it would tear or slip.

How often is it I get women like this in here? he thought.

Wait...

"You know, there is something I need."

Taz ripped his eyes off her form, pretending as if he'd been busy with something as the woman strutted up to the counter, leaning on it with her elbows and bringing her face and cleavage dangerously close. Sweating, Taz tried as hard as he could to keep looking at the random object he'd grabbed to pretend to work on.

"W-what was it you needed?"

"Well, you see, I've been looking all over town for something. A certain jewel. Very large, very valuable. I was hoping you might have seen it, as you run a respectable business here." She reached around behind her, grabbing a small photo that had been pinned to her waist by her skirt. In retrieving the photo, she let her skirt slip down just low enough for Taz to notice she had no underwear on. She laid the photo on the counter, turned it over to face Taz and slid it toward him.

Hands shaking, Taz put away the object in his grip and grabbed the photo to steady it. The woman slipped her fingers atop his hand, lightly circling her thumb over the joints on Taz's hand. He felt himself go dizzy at the touch, sweat dripping into his eyes. The photo, though gripped his attention. It was exactly like the jewel Allen had been after.

It was at that moment he began to feel something was very wrong with this whole thing. That amazon of a woman who just happen to appear and help out Allen with the haul? Now this woman, similar in many aspects, not just the height, coming in and looking for the same jewel? Saying nothing would be his best bet here, at least until he learned more.

"Uh, this, uh, is a very impressive jewel. I'm afraid I haven't seen it before, though."

From the way the woman's hand moved up to his wrist, grazing across his skin like a breeze, he could tell she didn't entirely believe him.

"Are you sure? Because this really seems like the kind of thing your establishment would handle. It's the closest one for quite a ways."

"Y-yeah. Sure. Believe me, I would remember something like that."

The woman smiled, then slowly shifted her rear to rest it atop the counter. She took a posture to show off exactly how short her skirt was, and how impressive her legs and thighs were. The strong scent of perfume hit Taz with such force he almost fell over. He could no longer hide his staring, eyes locked on the assets the woman was so eagerly displaying. "You know, it's not easy for such a lonely woman to find a lonely jewel that's been lost for so long. I've tried so many things in my search and if you haven't seen the jewel, then it's all been fruitless." While her one hand continued to play with Taz's wrist, the other found her leg and caressed it—a slow, liquid movement that made Taz's eyes widen so far his eyebrows about blended into his hair. "Would you consider helping? I would be so... very... grateful." Her hand ventured up Taz's arm, massaging it lightly as it moved.

"G-g-g-g-grateful?" Taz could hardly manage the word.

Her smile widened and she lowered her face next to his. "Like you wouldn't believe."

It turned out, he didn't.

12