Passion and Lust Lost Ch. 01

Story Info
What do you do when passion has left a marriage?
6.9k words
3.49
56k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foobus
foobus
8 Followers

Jimmy came into the kitchen, poured himself a cup of coffee, sat down at the table and asked, "Can I join you, Jill? How are you today?"

"Please. It's a beautiful day, isn't it, Jimmy? I'm going to get out and enjoy it while we still can," she said setting her coffee down on the Sunday paper strewn about the table. Sunlight was streaming through the windows and skylights on a bright crisp autumn day lending credibility to her claim. Jimmy is one of her husband's closer friends and a frequent visitor to their home. He's a very average guy but better than average, he is a very nice guy. Most enjoyable about him was that he never hit or came on to her, except for the last time he was here, but that was different. "I guess you're here for the ballgame, huh?"

"Well you know. Billy's got the best television setup for the six of us. Our places wouldn't be as comfortable. I hope you don't mind our camping out here every Sunday afternoon."

"Not at all, as long as you guys continue chipping in for the beer and munchies, and clean up afterwards it's not an imposition at all. Frankly, I like the opportunity it gives me to do my own thing."

"Speaking of Sunday afternoons and doing your own thing, are you okay with last Sunday? I mean, it was extraordinary."

"I haven't really thought it through. Billy and I haven't talked about it much so I can't give you an answer. To tell you the truth, it's all kind of personal and I'm not sure I would answer you if I could, maybe another time. Now, go enjoy the game." Jill returned to the paper and sipped her coffee. After a moment she looked up and out the windows. The leaves had started to turn but she wasn't looking at them. She was deep in thought. Lost in her thoughts she uncrossed her legs and with her other hand caressed herself as an indulgent smile broke across her face. She put her coffee down and used both hands to push herself back. Standing up she smoothed her sweater, put the coffee mug on the counter and turned to the family room. Passing through all the men got to their feet saying "Yes" when she asked if it was going to be a good game. Turning to Billy she said, "I'm going out for a few hours" and to the others said, "See'ya fellas." She left the room to a chorus of "Bye, Jill."

Looking Back

Over the next several Sundays each of the group took an opportunity to seek her out and make small talk that always included a question or two about that infamous game day. The guys never discussed it at any of the cookouts, dinners or nights on the town they had with their wives. Slowly, over time though, idle gossip among the wives became a staple of their conversation. Who was the woman? Who were the guys? Just exactly what had happened?

Initially, Jill feigned ignorance before joining the speculation and taking pains to never reveal any of the truth, the truth that she was the woman and their husbands were the 'guys.' While this was going on her reaction changed from panic and paranoia at being found out to mild amusement. The indignation expressed by the spouses changed over time, as well, to curiosity and finally, grudging admiration for the mystery woman. All the while she and Billy had never come to grips with the events that led up to that memorable day and its consequences. They needed to because things were different now.

Quite apart from their circle of friends, Jill had her own and at least one of them was a confidant, Angela, from whom few secrets were withheld. It was through these channels that what sketchy details and a general outline of what had happened emerged into a larger circle. Soon the story propagated like a virus until it was the talk of the town, so to speak. Actually, there were many stories. Variations on a theme that result from distortions arising from many retellings, elaborations that had no basis in fact, and misunderstood gossip were rampant. It soon became apparent to Jill that there was little chance that the events and participants would never be sorted out and she would remain anonymous. It was at that point her paranoia became amusement and, just to have a little fun, she decided to add further chatter to the web (of intrigue) by suggesting details of her own, real and imagined. It became a game after a while.

About this time Billy and Jill seriously broached the topic trying to understand the gangbang's origin, and what it meant to them and their relationship. Several weeks had passed since that day giving each opportunity to turn events over in their minds and think about what it meant. It was clear that even though Jill had fucked five guys that day (Billy had not participated but had been present throughout) she was not the one most affected by it. It seems to have been a classic case of 'be careful of what you wish for.' Billy had fantasized about his wife being sexually satisfied beyond what was possible with only one or two partners. It would be easy to conclude his motivation was voyeuristic, a compulsion to share his wife with others to validate his choice of mate and her desirability, or a perverse act to demonstrate his control of her or her of him.

In fact, doubts about himself and his ability to satisfy her needs were the real motivation. Assessing himself to be an adequate lover at best there was no doubt in his mind that his lack of sophistication in bed and knowledge of female sexuality had denied Jill greater levels of satisfaction and gratification than he was capable of providing. What knowledge he did have in general and Jill in particular was, try as he might, not enough to bring her to a state of sexual euphoria. Even if he could it would not be practical to think he could do so on an ongoing basis. But he was sure she should experience it at least once so that fully informed she could decide for herself what she wanted. His other motivation was to have her fully satisfied. When aroused she would always want more than he could give. So much more that he doubted any one man could meet her demands and it would take several to fully satisfy her. In more crass terms, he felt he could not provide the quantity and quality of sex her fully awakened self might demand. In the past when lust and passion masked these concerns he was confident her needs were being met. Now, he was no longer sure.

Jill had come to their marriage sexually experienced. Perhaps a better way to assess her prowess is to say that she was not naive. She even admitted to having participated in a mŽnage a trios with two men on at least one occasion, and a man and a woman on another. Her motivations at the time had been curiosity and youthful excitement that comes from experimenting with forbidden behavior. It never really became a staple of her sex life. Since her marriage seven years ago sex had only been with Billy. He was capable of satisfying her and had, on occasion, taken her to toe curling levels of pleasure. All in all, she thought her life was full and rich, and had no desire to seek out new and possibly exciting experiences. That is until Billy started working on her.

On more than one occasion Billy had raised the possibility of expanding their sex life to offset the slow but persistent loss of passion. More often than not and with increasing frequency the spouse's role, that is the one that hadn't initiated the sex, was to see that the other was satisfied. They almost never were mutually spontaneous in their love making anymore. Their encounters had devolved into pure sex. When they had sex it was to satisfy a need. Oh, there was love involved but it now took the form of selflessly making sure the other was fulfilled. Lust and passion were a thing of the past. She could live with that. He didn't want to.

Never wanting to refuse him out of hand Jill always listened and discussed his thoughts with him. Over time she came to understand his point of view and had to acknowledge their relationship had become one of routine, familiarity, comfort and security, and their feelings toward each other were no longer sparked by lust or passion. Perhaps they had changed and the hormones needed to excite them were becoming harder and harder to produce. Were they falling out of love? Neither thought so. Maybe love itself becomes redefined over time?

Bringing another into their bed to infuse passion and lust was an option. By Billy's reasoning adding an experienced and talented partner to their sex might address his 'quality' concerns but did not provide the 'quantity' he thought was needed to completely satisfy a fully aroused Jill. She had never given adding a sex partner to their 'love making' any thought prior to his mentioning it. Well, at least not since they've been married. He left open the question of whether it should be a man or woman and, if it were a woman, would he expect to share her as well? When all the possibilities were considered it became too complex to think through. Too complex, at least, at this point in their metamorphosis from the safe harbor of their existing sex life to an as yet, undefined state.

The alternative was to include multiple partners where at least one was a master of his craft. In other words, a talented gangbang was needed. This possibility raised at least as many questions as the addition of a single partner, but they seemed easier to answer. Initially Jill was strongly opposed but truth be told, a gangbang had once been a fantasy of hers. And, those times when she took on two men were almost gangbangs, weren't they? It would be disingenuous of her not to consider being in a real one given her history.

Over time, the possibility of a multiple partner 'encounter' and the planning needed to pull it off was discussed, but always in the hypothetical. To Jill it was fantasy. To Billy it was a step toward reality. He was convinced that this was the right thing to do for Jill.

While helping Jill orgasm one Friday night Billy slipped into a role-play of different partners. He hadn't planned it that way but soon realized that it could blur the line between fantasy and reality. The prospects excited him and it quickly changed from a spontaneous act to one more premeditated. Using a variety of techniques, voices and dialogue for each he tried to create a mental image for Jill where several men were fucking her. To his delight he found Jill reacting differently to each 'personality.'

He wasn't sure if Jill's successful completion of a demanding task at work that afternoon, the wine they had at dinner, or his soliciting and attending to her needs caused her to be so responsive but, whatever it was, she was quickly aroused and to a level they rarely achieved. His role-playing kept her there and, playing her like a fiddle, he took her on a ride.

In the midst of their having good sex Jill said, 'Ooooh, Billy, this is wonderful. Don't stop."

"Billy's gone. He couldn't keep up the pace. He asked me to fill in for him. Here try this. Does this work for you?"

Startled, Jill opened her eyes while responding to a different rhythm, movement and voice. Seeing it was still Billy she closed her eyes and responded in role, "Ooooh, Mister, I don't know who you are but whatever you're doing, you're doing it right. Billy never does this to me. I wish he would. It's wonderful. Who are you?"

"I'm Tim, one of Billy's friends. After he told us about you I got in line. I couldn't wait to sink my dick into your pussy. He's right; you are tight as hell and really enjoy this. Here, roll over and ride me."

"Do you like this better? I can squeeze your cock better when I'm on top. What are you doing to my tits? My nipples get real sensitive when I'm hot. Be careful. OW! That hurts. Hey, go easy. OW! Ow. Oow. Oh. Oh, oh. Ooooh. OOOOH! Wow. No one ever treated me this rough before. I like it. Don't stop. Hey, you're not Tim."

"No. I'm Damon but tonight I'm your master." Damon's' voice was lower and more harsh than Tim's. His movements and touch were not subtle. They were rough. "You will call me Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

'Damon' lightly slapped her face and corrected her, "Yes, Master."

Startled but not hurt, and still enjoying being in role Jill answered, "Yes, Master" and instinctively lowered her eyes.

"Good, you know enough not to look at me when answering. The only time I want to see your eyes is when I penetrate you. Now, get off me, slide down and pleasure my cock. But, whatever you do, don't let me cum. If you do you will be punished. If I cum make sure you swallow it all. If so much as one drop falls from your mouth there will be more punishment. Remember, each punishment will be worse than the last."

Jill had never been submissive before. She had always been as aggressive as her husband in the past but this was exciting and increased the intensity of her responses. Without pausing to consider the consequences she thought to test her 'Master' to see what would happen.

She lovingly kissed, licked and sucked his cock. Every so often she would take one of his testicles into her mouth and use her tongue to roll it around in its sack. Sucking strongly she would pull back until it overcame her resistance and freed itself from her mouth with a satisfying 'pop.'

While spreading his pre-cum over her cheeks and lips with his cock she felt his testicles withdraw and his scrotum contract. Quickly sinking his cock into her mouth until she could take no more she furiously stroked what remained behind and sucked for all she was worth until he exploded, shooting his cum down her throat. As his spasms died away she pulled her head back tasting the cum he was still shooting until his cock was free of her. She still held and continued to milk his cock. The last of his cum fell on her eyes. It was a good thing because she wasn't able to see his hand coming toward her.

He slapped her and then backhanded her face. It stung but not enough to injure her. Shocked, she jerked back putting her hands to her cheeks, wiped her eyes clear of his cum and looked at him questioning. He had never struck her before! "What did I tell you? I wasn't supposed to cum. Worse, after making me cum you didn't swallow it all! Now, get off the bed and lay across my lap."

Jill backed away from her 'Master' and stood at the foot of the bed with her eyes downcast. He got up and crawled to the side putting his feet on the floor. "Come over here!" Standing next to him he roughly pulled her onto his lap, his dick pressing into her stomach. "Hold your hands behind your back. Don't move or speak or, so help me God, I'll beat you till you pass out." The first blow was more of a ranging shot to firm up his aim. She could feel his dick harden and press into her stomach. With that he rained down a series of blows that, while not as hard as he was capable, stung and caused her to jerk. Barely able to maintain her position and keep her mouth shut the spanking continued until her eyes watered and he tired. "There, I hope you've learned a lesson. Next time I won't be so lenient. You will serve the remainder of your punishment by curling up on the floor and staying there until I return. Use that time wisely. Search within yourself to confirm your submissiveness to me."

"Yes, Master."

Lying on the floor in a fetal position Jill reviewed the events of the last few moments. Certainly she was startled by his treatment. She had never experienced anything like it before. Sure, both sets of her cheeks burned but not intolerably so. The afterglow of their abuse was warm adding to the comfort and pleasure she got from bringing her 'Master' to climax. She concluded she enjoyed the experience and what it did for her sexual arousal. This role-playing and variety of partners was fun and stimulating. She would tell Billy they should do this more often. It was the best sex she had had in a long time.

Sometime later, Billy returned, not as her master but as Wally, a meek and unskilled lover. Oh, good she thought. Someone I can dominate! And so it went until Billy ran out of personalities. By the end of the evening both were exhausted. Billy had cum three times, Jill many more than that.

"Just imagine if all those guys were real! Then I could go from one hard cock to another. I need never come down off my high! I'm just now beginning to understand the argument you've been making all this time. Maybe this is something I need to take seriously."

With that, planning for a gangbang began in earnest. There was much to consider: friends and acquaintances, or not, where, when, should women be included, how should it be staged, should they record it, what was Billy's role, and so on? But the planning was not a firm commitment to proceed. That took more time and thought.

Months passed with Billy's one-man gangbang becoming a frequent part of their sex life. With each renewal it became less and less a fantasy and more and more like practice. Neither could point to the day it transitioned from make believe to the real thing but discussion about it was no longer predicated with an 'if' but was now a 'when.' Finally, Billy told Jill he wanted to do this. All that was needed was her wanting it too. She did.

The Bang

Whenever a casual group of men get together with any regularity women will inevitably become part of their conversation. It was during one of those times that Billy raised the question, "Do you think any of our wives are getting it on the side?" There was a stunned silence. This was new ground and potentially dangerous ground for them. Not all marriages are made in heaven but no one likes to air their problems in public.

"Look guys, I'm not accusing anyone of anything so calm down and cool off. Its just that I read this week that 2/3s of wives are unfaithful. The article didn't say how often or with whom, just that 67% were getting it on the side; husbands to a lesser extent. That means that four of our six wives have, are or will fuck around. It's the world we live in so it's best to acknowledge it. Better that than being without a clue or in denial."

As could be expected, his remarks set off a firestorm of comments. Some took very strong positions saying their wives were and always had been faithful. Of course, the counter argument was would they remain so? With those few exceptions the rest started speculating on the possibilities.

The conversation wove itself around Billy's question eventually landing on asking if their wives had ever come on to one of them. The responses were mixed as they were revealing. One of the 'guys' pointed out that flirtatious behavior could be just that and nothing more. By this time the football game had started but no one turned it on.

Of course, Billy had an ulterior motive in starting this discussion so he moved it along by asking, "Have any of you come on to any of our wives?" There was an instantaneous denial by everyone. As intended, the question incited more and sometimes animated conversation. Each was shouting down the others to make their denial. All except one, Joe.

"Funny that this should come up. I'm assuming Mary and my marriage is no different than most. It has its ups and downs. One down, perhaps the worst, happened when she was really mad at me over something and, out of spite, told me that she had slept with one of my friends. There's no way to tell if she made that up out of thin air just to hurt me or if she is one of the 2/3s. She wouldn't tell me who but since you guys are my best friends I have to assume that if it happened it's one of you. And, whoever you are, she said it was good. Again, maybe she added that to hurt me whether it was true or real, or not. Just goes to show how far spouses can go to hurt one another."

Everyone responded sympathetically sparking a new round of lively speculation and discussion. Thinking everyone had progressed to the point he was looking for, Billy dropped the bomb. "You know, Jill and I don't have any problems. Well, what we do have are trivial and don't count in this discussion. But, we do have concerns about our sex life. After seven years of marriage the magic has gone out of our sex. Those among you that have been married that long know exactly what I'm talking about. We think we have a solution that doesn't involve us being unfaithful to the other, at least not in a conventional sense, that I'd like to bounce off you guys. But, before I do you should know that we have thoroughly discussed this and she knows what I'm about to say and to whom." With that preamble Billy had everyone's attention. The game still hadn't been turned on. You could hear a pin drop.

foobus
foobus
8 Followers
12