Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you're smart, and you have experience and..."

"Yes, I know." Geena looked at her glass, then Erika, thinking. The light in the room flickered off her glossy reddish brown hair. "When I first got involved in the lifestyle, I was young, and it was the sexual revolution. It was a lot easier to get involved then than it is now. I was interested, but fearful. You're feeling the same way, right?"

"Yeah. I'm that way all the time. When I talk to Isaac about it, he tells me to just calm down and have fun. I've been doing that. With this, though... It's so different, Geena."

Geena nodded. "I felt that way in the beginning too. It held me back a lot. Then when I got into modeling, and acting, the feelings started to fade. They've never gone away entirely, but... Erika, my best advice to you on the lifestyle is to take things slowly and carefully. Enjoy yourself, but remember to take precautions and think over what you're going through. You also should research it some. There are plenty of books out there on..."

"I know. I've looked at a lot of them. But I'm not sure how they apply in reality. They seem accurate, but... I figured I would ask you what I should do."

Geena smiled. "The books didn't really resolve anything for me either. I kept coming back to the fact that I had never done the things they were talking about. Finally I talked to one of my best friends, found out she was curious and interested too, and we helped each other out. It was awkward at first. Then it got better."

Erika beamed. "That's how my first time happened."

Geena gave her another look of understanding. "That's how it always is with sex. You worry about it a lot, then you do it, and..." The older woman shrugged. "Erika, I think I know your main problem. You prepare for things too much. You think about the possibilities, ask others for advice, research, and so on, when you really should just be doing what you want to do. That's how people learn best- through action. If you keep worrying and don't act, you stay shut off."

"I know," Erika said, putting her hands on the table. "I just have so many doubts. I... I tried talking to Busy about this after we kissed. It didn't go well."

"I'm sorry." Geena looked her up and down, saying nothing for a long moment. Finally she nodded deliberately and leaned close. "Are you comfortable with your feelings, Erika? Are you sure you want to try being with another woman? Because if you are sure..." She took Erika's hand in hers.

Erika stared at the look on her face. "Are you saying..."

"Yes," Geena said, her lips tight. "If you really want to see what it's like..."

"I do!" Erika said. She had thought about this so much, she could not walk away from it. And Geena's beautiful, she reminded herself, and she knows what to do. She's also trustworthy. Therefore... "Do you want to do it tonight or..."

Geena shook her head, but kept her hand on Erika's. "It's a little late. I also have to arrange some things." She paused again, then nodded. "Be at the Red Roof motel on East Rodeo, tomorrow evening around eight. And Erika?"

"Yes?"

"I hope you're really prepared. Because what I'm going to show you..." Geena smiled and stood up. "See you soon."

Erika gaped as she watched the other actress turn and leave. Geena looked back at her one last time as she reached the door, her face carrying all her words. Whoa, Erika thought, shaking her head clear and reaching for her lemonade.

***

October 2003. London, England.

"Did you go?" Alicia asked excitedly, staring at Erika. "Did you..."

Erika put a finger to her lips, then dropped it, smiling again. "Of course I went. I thought about it more first, though. I took a long walk, went over it in my head, decided it was really what I wanted. Then, when I was sure..." She kissed Alicia hard, licking at the redhead's tongue with her own before moving away. "I took the plunge."

***

October 2001. Los Angeles, CA.

"The first lesson," Geena Davis said, pacing back and forth in front of Erika, "is confidence."

"Confidence," Erika repeated, adjusting the posture she sat in on the motel bed. Geena had motioned her to sit down as soon as she walked in and then began what looked to be a lecture. She was wearing a long blue cotton robe that framed her body but was bound tightly to hide what lay beneath. Erika was feeling awkward, dressed casually as she was in a gray cashmere sweater and pleated skirt of navy wool. Geena continued to pace, her stride measured and full of purpose. Her dark eyes stayed locked on Erika, who frowned.

"Yes, confidence," Geena said, stopping in front of her. She put her hands on her hips. "You have to be comfortable with doing this, Erika. As comfortable as you are with men. Remember, it may seem to mean a lot on the surface that you're into it, but it's really nothing big. It doesn't mean you're not into men. It doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong. It's just another way to have fun and make love. I wasn't fully comfortable with it until I saw it as that."

Erika nodded in understanding. "But..."

"Stop." Geena held up her palm. "Just listen, okay? I want to give you an experience that will show you what there is to like about this. Then I will let you judge it for yourself. It is completely up to you whether you want to continue things or not."

"Okay," Erika said. Geena's being respectful and cautious, she thought. She's unsure whether I'll like this. I'm still a bit unsure about it too. Best if I don't take things too seriously, Geena seems to be telling me. I can agree with that. She calmed her expression and kept her eyes on the older woman, patiently anticipating what would come next.

Geena paused, then resumed her speech. "You've had sex before, and you're already into the lifestyle. That's good. Now you're looking to expand your horizons. To do that you will need..." She smiled and dropped her hands to her robe's sash. "Confidence."

Erika gasped as Geena unbound the sash in one quick motion, then flung the robe off her shoulders and let it slide to the floor. Her naked body was revealed, large dark nipples standing at attention. Erika closed her mouth and looked over its slopes and curves. Wow, she thought. So much like mine, and yet so different. Geena's taller than me, a lot taller. She's also older, and more experienced. I can see in her body the evidence of that Olympic training she underwent a while back, and the effects of those great action films she did in the '90s. Her legs are so long. I've never looked at another naked woman close up like this before. Sure, I've seen them, but not in this sort of situation.

Geena turned around slowly, giving Erika frequent looks. She kept her eyes steady and face warm. Erika eyed the muscles of her back, the tone of her skin, and the dark brown bush of curls between her legs. Beautiful, she thought. I've looked at naked women before, thought about them. This situation is different, though. Soon I may be touching her, and she'll be touching me. And then...

She stopped her train of thought, feeling Geena's eyes on her face. Her mentor smiled wider and made a gesture of expectation. Erika blinked, nodded, and stood up. She kicked her shoes off one at a time, still looking at Geena. Afterwards she proceeded to discard the rest of her clothes- skirt, sweater, socks, and underwear. Geena watched her all throughout, nodding now and then. I wonder if she likes my body, Erika thought. I've never met a guy who has a problem with it. Women, though, they're more evaluating. It's so much easier to get worried around them. Especially in something like this. She turned as Geena had done, her expression tight with questioning eyes.

"You look good," Geena said. She put a hand on Erika's shoulder. "Now for the second lesson. Feeling." She leaned down, moved closer, and kissed Erika's lips.

All the emotion Erika had felt from Busy's kiss onscreen flooded into her, only now it was more. Hope, promise, and satisfaction. Surprise also, and joy. You don't have to work to a script here, Erika told herself. No expectations. She smiled, then frowned again as Geena broke the tender kiss and stepped back.

"Did you like that?" she asked Erika.

"Yeah," Erika whispered, afraid to trust her voice. Her heart was pounding heavily, juices welling up in her loins like never before. The tension of the moment was still constricting her, though. "I..."

"Quiet." Geena put her hand on Erika's cheek and caressed it lightly. "Let's do it again." She kissed Erika once more, opening her mouth this time and breathing against the younger woman. Erika parted her lips and returned the breath, extending her tongue. Geena's tongue came up to meet it, stroking back and forth along Erika's teeth. Her hand on Erika's cheek meanwhile slid behind the younger girl's head, tangled in her hair. Her other hand dropped to Erika's shoulder and tightly squeezed her arm. Erika gasped, returning the kiss with slowly building happiness. I like this, she thought. It's so soft and warm. I want more of it. I...

Geena pulled away from her again, nodding. "Alright. Now you kiss me."

Erika hesitated for an instant, then put her hands on Geena's cheeks. She pulled the other woman close and kissed her lips, grimacing as she felt something shift inside her. I like this, she reminded herself, trying to impart that into the kiss. Geena shook her head, moving back.

"No, Erika," she said. "I'm not your relative. I'm your lover. You have to put more feeling into it when you kiss me. Show me how you would like to be kissed." She squeezed Erika's shoulder again. "If it helps you, pretend this is a role. You're on stage doing what you enjoy, only no one but me is watching. Get into it, then let yourself go."

Right, Erika thought. Just like I always do in sex. She took hold of Geena's cheeks once more and gave her another kiss, this time giving in to the bold impulses lurking in her mind. Her tongue pressed against her mentor's lips and Geena eagerly admitted it. Their fingers moved across each other's faces and hair, stroking and pressing gently. Just as Erika's hands fell to her shoulders, Geena broke the kiss and smiled. Her hands dropped to Erika's and held them in place.

"Better," she said. "You should always begin this with a kiss, Erika. A touch is also good, but it can be misinterpreted. You want to show your lovers exactly what you want from them. That way there's less worry." She took a breath, looking over Erika's body. "You have to be careful, though. Not every woman you meet is going to be into this, and many who are will probably deny it at first."

Erika nodded. I saw that with Busy, she remembered. Maybe. She didn't want to think about that now, though. "What next?" she asked, shifting her hands. "Do you want me to touch you or..."

"Listen to me," Geena said, raising her palm. "You're unsure what to do here- I understand that. Remember that every woman's body is somewhat alike. You know your own body already. You know how to make it feel good. Touching a similar body, arousing the same feelings, should come very easily. That's one reason a lot of women who get into this stop loving men- they find women simpler."

"But I still like men," Erika frowned.

"And that's fine. If you decide to stop liking men, that's fine too. It's your decision. Just be sure not to criticize the way someone acts and then act the same way yourself."

Good advice, Erika thought. I've seen that in play a lot in my life, especially recently. So many people think they know it all. But they've never walked in anyone else's shoes, and they don't want to. Why? Never mind. I'm not going to let that be my problem.

"Keep your mind open and flowing. Never be afraid to change it. You can adapt to anything if you just relax."

"Be like water," Erika said. "Fill your shape."

"Yes," Geena replied, smiling at her. "Build your style, and respond to that of others. Through relationships you will grow. Observe." She leaned in and kissed Erika again. Erika kissed her back once more. Keep this up, she silently begged. I like it so much. Her lips and tongue moved against Geena's, her hands stroking her mentor's. The older woman returned the gestures, then stepped back. "Okay. Now lie down on the bed and close your eyes."

Erika frowned, but obeyed. She moved away from Geena, falling onto her back and letting herself go still. Her every nerve was pounding with trepidation, but she pushed it all away. Remember your meditation, she told herself. Concentrate on your feelings, then drop them. Flow into awareness. Live.

"That's right," Geena said as she began breathing more easily. "Just relax. Think about how I'm making you feel."

Erika sensed a change in the air, something moving closer. A soft hand touched her cheek, slowly headed downwards along her face. It lingered on the cleft of her neck, stroking. Then she felt it against her chest, and another hand joining in, touching her right knee. Both hands caressed, moving towards and skirting her most sensitive areas but not directly touching them. A gradual feeling of pleasure formed within Erika, and she let it slide around her, body tingling. Her own hands started to rise, but Geena stopped them, moving quickly and grabbing her wrists. "Wait." Erika nodded and lay back down. The hands returned to her chest and thigh, resumed their movements. Erika let out a moan.

The bed shifted beneath her, and Erika smiled, sensing Geena nearby. The older woman's left hand touched the valley between her breasts, moved in circles and lines on her torso. Her fingers flicked Erika's navel, then moved left and right, gliding along her sides. Erika moaned again, trying to command herself to settle down. This is nothing, she thought. Geena said it was nothing. And yet it's so good, so... "Ahhh!!" she gasped as Geena's right hand moved swiftly up her thigh.

Her eyes opened, and she saw Geena looming over her. A wide grin was on her lips. "Good," she said. She kissed Erika, then looked back and forth at their bodies. She jerked her head towards the mirror on the far wall.

Erika looked that way and smiled. They were both flushed pink, agitated and aroused. She grinned at their image, turning back to Geena. "I think I..."

"Wait," Geena repeated, putting a hand to her breast. "Relax. Don't move."

Her hands began moving rapidly at Erika's nod. Geena pulled at Erika's nipples with the left, twitching her thumbs at their points. Her right hand came up higher, two of its fingers tapping at Erika's cunt. Erika gasped and opened her legs, settling into the sensations. "Ah!" she moaned as Geena's fingers entered her. "Yes! Please. I..."

"Quiet."

Erika closed her mouth, smiling again. Sorry, she flashed with her eyes. It's just that... The thought was lost as Geena resumed stroking her, harder now. A third finger entered Erika's snatch and they moved up within her, concentrating on the outer lips and then going inwards. Geena's hand on her nipples increased its rhythm as well. Erika gasped and Geena kissed her, silencing it. Erika breathed into her, but kept her hands still, her emotions overwhelming her. Her inner juices were flowing, crashing, and...

"Yes!!!" she screamed into Geena's mouth, her body going wild. She shook rapidly against her mentor's hands and the bed, her hands grasping tight at the sheets. The orgasm hit her hard, then quickly subsided. Geena's tongue thrust into her mouth as it did so, and Erika licked at it before slowly pulling away. "Wow," she said.

Geena gave her a knowing look. She took her hand out of Erika's cunt and touched it to her lips. Erika grinned back and licked at her own essence, the sweet taste flooding her mind. She turned onto her side and started to move her hands towards Geena. The older woman pushed her down. "Not yet."

"But I..."

"Wait," Geena said, a finger touching Erika's mouth. "You need to feel this now." She kissed Erika's lips and pushed her against the bed. Erika complied, again rolling onto her back. Geena moved up and over her, her knees on either side of Erika's waist. Erika gasped, feeling the other woman's closeness and heat. Geena's mouth began traveling down, a slow journey over her throat and then her chest. Erika sighed as Geena's lips touched her nipples, her tongue flicking at them. Her hands took hold of Erika's thighs, keeping them steady and in place.

For a moment her mouth lingered on each of Erika's breasts. Then it moved farther down, tongue trailing over her stomach. Erika felt Geena's body and hard nipples pressing into her as well, and her excitement increased. I feel something rising again, she thought. Any second now. The way this is going... "Yes," she softly breathed as Geena's tongue licked over her waist and jabbed straight into her core.

Her mentor's tongue was still for a second before coming alive. It lashed rapidly against the sides of Erika's cunt, then moved up, touching her clit and stroking it. Geena's hands joined in, moving towards Erika's snatch and pushing it farther open. Both her index fingers curled over the lips of her cunt, held them apart as she licked. Erika gasped and shook, her fingers again tangling in the sheets. Her entire body started to vibrate once more, and she let herself enjoy it. I'm calmer this time, though, she told herself. Her head tumbled back and forth on the sheets, a silent scream echoing through the room.

Geena licked her all through the orgasm, breathing into Erika and lapping down her essence. Finally she stopped, letting out a sigh. "Okay. I think you're ready for what's next." She turned her body and pressed her cunt towards Erika's lips. "You can touch me now. Remember- show me how you like to be touched."

I can do that, Erika decided. She put her hands on Geena's thighs and began rubbing. She listened carefully to the other woman's sighs and watched her face, looking for the right reaction. Geena soon gave it to her, smiling as Erika found her most sensitive nerves. Good, Erika thought, stroking them. Now to... She leaned in and kissed Geena's cunt, taking in its heat and texture. Nice, Erika judged, opening her mouth. A little salty, but sweet. I could get used to this. She extended her tongue and started licking, slowly establishing a rhythm.

"Ahh..." Geena gasped, her hands moving to Erika's back. They stroked along her lower nerves, rubbing at her waist. Erika moved her own hands along Geena's thighs in counterpoint, lapping at her clit. She varied her motions a bit, putting feeling into them as Geena had described. It was challenging at first, and then she got into it. She's warm, like I am, Erika thought. And wet. This is so amazing. I know I'll keep doing it. I will never stop. She captured Geena's clit with her tongue and sucked it into her mouth. I will never...

Geena shook and moaned suddenly, her juices flowing out and into Erika's mouth. Erika smiled and sucked them down, licking harder and faster. Geena shivered again, but put up a hand to stop Erika's caresses. "Hold off," she said. "Let me..." She took a breath, calming as Erika moved away. "You're doing well."

"I am?" Erika asked, still a bit nervous.

Geena nodded. "I have much to teach you yet, though. It will have to be infrequent, and secret. You know that, right?"

"Yeah," Erika said. Geena has her life and I have mine, she reflected. This is not a committment, it's just an awakening. A friendship taken to a higher level, a better exchange of knowledge and entertainment. No more or less than that. "Just keep teaching me, okay? We'll figure out the rest as we go along." She smiled and kissed the other woman's lips.

***

October 2003. London, England.

"Your first time sounds like it was good," Alicia said.

Erika grinned. "Yours wasn't?"

"Well, it was, but..." Alicia frowned, looking at her flushed skin. "Erika, I..."