Passionate Hobbies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome and good luck!"

Scene 4 Tiffany:

I decided to forget my irritation and enjoy my shopping. I spent an hour in Calloways, picking up some rose bushes and then headed to Petsmart.

I went to the pet section and picked up a couple of bags of treats for Dart and then went over to the fish section. I picked up a pump and filter set, and although I was not planning to buy any more fish, I walked over to the tanks just to look at the colorful salt water fish.

I stood mesmerized, gazing at the fish swimming silently. I suddenly sensed someone standing right behind me. I turned around and almost jumped back. He was quite tall and very handsome. He was wearing sweats like he just came out of a gym. My eyes strayed to his wide chest and bulging biceps and lingered there for a second longer than necessary.

I was shocked that I was scrutinizing a complete stranger so intimately.

Before I could turn away, he smiled warmly and said, "Aren't they lovely?"

I nodded and smiled back.

"I have more than I need and I am fighting my urge to buy more." He said.

I was intrigued. "You have salt water fish at home?"

He nodded and said, "Yes. How about you?"

"I have a small fresh water tank. I don't think I am ready for the salt water fishes although I think they are adorable."

"It's not all that different or difficult." He extended his hand, "I am Steven."

"Hi, I am Tiffany. Nice to meet you, Steven." His handshake was firm and he squeezed my hand a little before letting it go.

A tingle ran through my body and before I could recover from that masculine grip, I felt his eyes take my body in. He was openly admiring my curves, letting his eyes roam over my breasts and my hips, making me blush. Normally, I would have been offended by such rudeness, but today I was amused and slightly aroused! My body hugging thin white top with its plunging neckline was barely able to hide my breasts. And when I felt his eyes on my thighs I wished I hadn't worn my tight jean shorts.

Steven beckoned me to come closer to one of the fish tanks and started talking to me about the fish. I was so fascinated with his knowledge that I listened to him with rapt attention. At one point we were standing so close to each other that his hands accidentally brushed my shoulders, twice. He murmured an apology both times and moved away a bit. But lost in our discussion, we seemed to come closer again. I did notice that his eyes again strayed to my breasts and I was sure he had seen the reaction my nipples had to his touch. I visibly blushed.

H said softly, "They are lovely!" It took me a moment to realize he was admiring my breasts, not the fish. I knew I should move away and get on with my task but something about this handsome young man held me rooted to the spot. And I was beginning to get a familiar tingling between my legs. I cursed my husband for arousing me and leaving me high and dry last night and blamed my reaction on him.

"And they are big," He added with a wink and a sexy smile.

Without realizing what I was doing I looked down at his crotch and saw a small swell there. He caught me staring at his cock and I felt my face burn.

"I would like to show off my colorful fish to you. And I would like to get to know you better. Would you like to come to my apartment?"

My heart was beating fast. I knew it was definitely time for me to move away. But a little devil in me whispered, 'You threw away a chance I once gave you. Don't miss another opportunity I am giving you.'

I hesitated, "Maybe some other time. I have a hair appointment this afternoon." I was aghast that I was giving him an excuse for not going with someone who I had just met.

"Sure, you're welcome anytime. Call me on my cell phone whenever you are ready, Tiffany." And he pulled out his wallet and handed me a business card.

'Ready for what?' my mind was racing.

I looked at the design on the card. It had a picture of a fish tank with all sorts of colorful fish on it. I am not sure why I did it, but I memorized his cell phone number. "Is this the fish tank you were talking about?"

He nodded, "You should come and see them."

I finally blurted out what I should have said all along – let him know I was married. "I will ask my husband if he'll take me to your place this evening after he gets back from work."

"I am glad that your husband and you are passionate about the same hobby. It rarely happens. My ex-wife hated every one of my hobbies. Now that I am single, I do as I damn please."

The warning bells were loud now but I chose to ignore it. I hastily corrected him, "No, he is not into it at all. It's just that I am not comfortable driving to new places and so I make him drive me around."

"If he's not into it, I guess he'll be bored and will not let you really enjoy the serenity this hobby brings. If you don't mind I can pick you up and drop you back."

This was getting out of hand. And the tingle between my legs was turning into a delicious pain. I stole another look in the direction of his crotch and was shocked to see how huge the bulge had become. I wondered how long he had been without relief since he said he was single. 'Damn you, John.' I blamed my husband for my dirty thoughts and reckless behavior. He saw where my eyes were and quickly moved behind me.

I was close to the tank now and he stood directly behind me and was pointing at something in the tank. He whispered in my ears, "Tiffany, cancel the hair appointment and come with me. I promise you you'll not be disappointed. And I will bring you back home before your husband gets there." I was shocked when I felt his hard cock on my ass and he pressed harder when I pushed back against him. I was glad that it was noon and we were the only customers in the shop. Even the staff members were not in sight.

I sounded like I was pleading, "Please Steven, don't rush me. I do really want to come with you but let me think about it. Give me some time. I have your number. I will call when I am ready."

"I can tell that you're ready right now. Why fight it?"

His cock was snuggling against my ass. I spread my legs a bit and felt his heat on my thighs.

He continued, "Have you and your husband made love while watching the fish swim around?"

I felt like I was cornered. My response would decide what happened next. And I was surprised how easily he was able to push my buttons. It was as if he had known me a long time. "No. My tank is in my living room." I pretended to laugh but my voice had turned to sensuous whisper.

"Move the tank to your bedroom temporarily. Since he's not interested in fish, make him lie flat on his back and you stride him, sitting facing your tank. You'll be surprised at how long you can ride him when watching the mesmerizing movements of these silent creatures."

By now I was beyond being shocked at how our conversation was progressing. And I was dangerously close to an orgasm. He was just talking and occasionally rubbing his cock on me and here I was ready to come.

I knew I should keep my mouth shut and so I just laughed.

He said, "It's not funny. Try it before judging."

I said hastily, "No, I am sure I will love it. It's just that you can keep at it only if both partners were ready for it. My striding him will be of no use if he cannot keep up with me. He kind of fades rather quickly." I couldn't believe I said that out loud.

"Is there a problem, Tiffany?" his voice sounded concerned.

I suddenly thought of putting an end to this madness. "Steve, I have to go. I promise to call you sometime. It was nice meeting you."

I headed towards the counter and Steve followed me casually. The store manager walked past me and we smiled at each other. Then I heard him talk to Steve.

"Hi Steve, haven't seen in you in a while. How's business? And how are your colorful fishes?"

"Hey man, business has been good and my silent companions are doing great."

They stood talking while I quickly paid for my purchase and walked out the door. He walked out with me and held the car door open for me. I slid behind the wheel but was conscious of my legs as the shorts rode up. He stood there, holding the door open and was staring down my cleavage.

I couldn't help staring at his cock that was very close to my face since I was sitting and he was standing between the door and me.

Steven glance at the back seat of my car and asked, "Are they Rose bushes?"

"Yes, they are special plants that resist diseases. They have to be planted in a certain way though."

"I love Roses. I have a few potted plants in my apartment but I miss my back yard. I always enjoyed planting fine bushes and watch them grow and blossom."

I couldn't believe that he and I shared a passion for another hobby. "I have a yard full of all kinds of Roses and Jasmines. If my husband is in the right mood, he'll help me around in the yard. Otherwise, I do what I can. I am not good at tilling the soil or digging deep holes."

"I will be happy to help you out. I miss the tilling and digging. And maybe you can help me pick the right kind of Roses."

His cock was actually rubbing against my arm and I had this insane urge to lean forward and take it in my mouth. I love sucking cock, especially if they were big. Oh well.

"It looks like we are discovering that there are several things we can help each other with." I said softly and immediately regretted saying that.

"Tiffany, I am sure this chance meeting was meant to be. I am certain there are other passions we both have that we can help each other with. I don't mean to be rude or offensive, but I can already tell that you have unfulfilled desires but your conscience is not allowing you to let go of your beliefs and satisfy those cravings."

I was silent for a few minutes. "Is it that obvious?"

"I don't want you to feel bad about it. Many people are in such situations but they let opportunities slip by and regret it later."

Gosh, was he reading my mind?

"Think about it and when you are ready, call me. I have been single for more than a year now. I don't miss the bitch, but she was hot and a slut in bed and I do miss the action."

I felt my heart hammering against my chest. Maybe the fact that the store manager knew him personally made him less of a 'total stranger'. Not sure why but I suddenly let my guard down completely.

"Steve, I will call you. I do love my husband but you're right. I am on the verge of a physiological breakdown since he arouses me but doesn't satisfy me. I am heavily dependent on my toys but the relief they provide lasts only a short time. I know I need help but I don't want to hurt him. He adores me and trusts me absolutely. I don't want to rush into anything that'll end up hurting all of us. Can you give me some time to think?"

"I want to assure you I am not looking for a relationship. I won't rock your secured life. I just want to have fun with you. You and I seem to have many passions that can be explored together."

"Steve, much as I am tempted, I have to think. I don't want to hurt my husband. Despite his lack of libido, I truly love him and I know I am the reason for his existence."

"I will give you time if you agree to do something now."

I didn't quite understand him, "What should I do?"

I am going to get in the car and I want you to fondle my cock." His eyes bored into mine.

I was shocked and said, "That is not fair. I just told you to give me some time."

"I need assurance that you'll eventually cross the line. I fear that your morals and love for your husband will triumph over your lust. For all I know you may be leading me on forever and my wait will be in vain. And my cock needs a pussy!"

I could see his point. And I knew I had reached a stage in my life where it was time to make a conscious decision about what I wanted to do with my sexual longings. I could either drive away from Steven and the temptation he was dangling before me, and suffer forever a sexless life with the man I love, or surrender to my craving for sex and face the consequences. It was a difficult choice to make and Steven didn't look like he was going to back off from his ultimatum.

I remembered the night I had danced with a stranger and how turned on I was with his fondling and rubbing. I recalled how I had longed to be in the arms of that stranger last night, wishing I had not thrown his phone number away. I looked at Steven and a lump formed in my throat. He was so young and handsome. If I drove off now I knew I would never see him again.

He continued, "Imagine striding my cock while watching the fish! And I last a lot longer than your husband. You can fuck me as long as it takes for you to climax.

The visual he planted in my head did it. I knew I would be a fool to throw this second chance away.

I said softly, "Get in the car Steven."

He bounded around the car like an eager puppy and was in the passenger seat before I could blink. We sat there in awkward silence for a few moments before I gathered enough courage and gently extended my right towards the bulge in his sweat pants. He leaned back in the seat and stretched as my fingers covered his throbbing member. I felt a shiver of pleasure rush through my body and I gently stroked his cock over the pants.

"Are you now convinced I am ready to cheat on my husband?"

He leaned forward, took my face in his hands and kissed me on my lips. I responded by pulling him towards me and slipped my tongue in his mouth and began to savor the sweet sensation.

He let go of my face and said softly, "Tiffany, I promise to help your married life blossom. Don't ask me how. Just trust me. Give your heart to your husband and surrender your body to me. You'll enjoy the best of both worlds." With that he stepped out of the car and walked towards his.

I was in no mood to get my hair cut and so called and cancelled my appointment. I decided to soak myself in my Jacuzzi. The hot perfumed clouds of steam helped me relax and I laid my head on the soft bath pillow along the edge of the tub and closed my eyes. My thoughts went to Steven and the feel of his hard cock in my soft hands. I began to feel a throbbing in my pussy. I leaned over to the side where I had left my rubber dicky and my cell phone. I gently played with rubber cock on my pussy and imagined it was Steven's cock. I couldn't stand it anymore and quickly picked up my cell phone and pushed his number. He answered after a couple of rings

"Steven, this is Tiffany. Are you working? Can you talk?"

"Can I call you back? I am wrapping up a deal and should be in my car in a few minutes."

I waited for his call with a thudding heart. I was not sure what I was going to say but I need to hear his voice. He called five minutes later.

"I am sorry. That was a big deal I have been working on and they just signed the agreement. I had added an extra twenty percent, giving room for bargaining but they approved my quote just as it was. I think you are my lucky charm, Tiffany."

"I am happy for you Steven."

"Well, can I stop by and pick you up on my way home?"

"Why don't you talk to me first? Tell me about yourself and let's get to know each other."

"Let's take turns. What would you like to know?"

"What is a day in your life like?"

He laughed, "I specialize in installing and maintaining air conditioning equipment for homes and offices. Not very interesting but brings in good money. But the best part is the freedom I have in choosing my own working hours. So if you want me to come over, I can." He continued, "Now it's my turn. What's your husband's name? What does he do for a living? How long have you been married?"

"His name's John. I will be thirty four next month. He is thirty six. We have been married almost ten years now. He is an executive in a software firm. He makes enough and so I am able to stay at home."

"How old are you Steven? And why did you divorce your wife?"

"I am twenty seven and we were married for three years. I wasn't making much money in the beginning and so she couldn't spend as much as she wanted. She made my life a living hell because I was working long hours and not making enough. She didn't understand that it was the way businesses worked in the beginning. I was crazy about her because she was gorgeous and turned into a slut in bed. Just like I like it. I borrowed heavily on my credit cards just to keep her happy, while busting my butt off working day and night, developing my business. Despite my bending over backwards to please her, she decided to leave me. She found a rich dude and left me knee deep in debt."

He paused and asked, "Tell me what a night in your life is like?"

I hesitated. I didn't want to speak ill of my husband but he had to know why I was craving for sex outside of my marriage.

"A typical night in my life starts with my John making love to me. By the time I am aroused he climaxes and has never made a second attempt to please me. The only thing he is really good at is in eating m pussy. He can go on for hours but my longing for a hard cock increases as he keeps at it. I love to suck his cock but before he is even inside my mouth he spurts his juice, many a time on my face. Finally I started playing with myself and have amassed a huge collection of sex toys. After he's done his pathetic love making, I slink off to our guest bedroom where I keep my toys and find relief with my own fingers and vibrators."

"I think that's enough of introductions for one day. Let's get together and fuck!" I was shocked at the way he said it but it aroused a need in me that I have been keeping bottled inside for a long, long time.

I whispered, "Come and get me, Steven. I will go with you. I want you to fuck me while I watch your fish."

"Tell me where you live and I will be there right away." I gave him directions before hanging up the phone.

I quickly showered, put on a tight fitting jeans and a red tank top. By the time I was done drying my hair, I heard the door bell ring."

He came in and we kissed. His hands were all over me and I could tell he was turned on by my freshness from the bath and kept whispering how lovely I was.

"Let's go Steven. It's two o'clock now. You need to bring me back by five."

Scene 5 Tiffany:

We drove in silence to his apartment. As soon as we were inside, he unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. I stared at its size. I knew it had to be big when I had wrapped my fingers around his cock over his sweats but seeing it in the flesh, I felt my pussy turn wet and slippery with my juice.

"I want you to suck my cock till you have had enough, Tiffany. I can tell that's one of your favorite desires and I assure you I will not come until you get tired of it."

I didn't know how he had sensed that but I didn't care. He sat down on the couch and helped me out of my jeans and top. He smiled when he saw that I wasn't wearing any under garments. His fingers grazed by pussy and when he felt the wetness, he pushed two fingers into my soaking pussy. I moaned loudly and stood there with one leg on the couch, his fingers pumping in and out of me.

He reached over and gently pushed me to me knees and I eagerly kissed his cock. He sighed and relaxed as I began to lick his shaft and soon I had it inside my mouth. He let me suck him in and out of my mouth. My pussy was quivering with excitement. I had never enjoyed such bliss before. By the first stroke of my tongue John would have come. Steven was true to his word. He began to slowly fuck my mouth and I was delirious. I did not feel any shame as he abused my mouth and pushed deeper down my throat. I gagged initially, being unaccustomed to being deep throated. But I quickly recovered and Steven began to pump faster. My heart raced in anticipation of his climax. He slowed down and gently pulled his cock out of my mouth. I looked up at him, wondering why he was stopping now.