Past Due

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully, I climb onto the couch in front of him, so his body spoons his front against my back, and he wraps his arms around me. One of his arms slides under my head as a pillow, as the other curls up to cup my breast. I feel his breath on my neck, and feel wonderfully happy...glowing even.

"You know, you made quite a mess."

He chuckles, "You know you loved it."

"And did you have to be so rough when you fucked my mouth? You almost gagged me, you know?"

He laughs even more, and sleepily replies, "OK, you can't tell me you didn't like that. I've never seen you so wet." God, he knows me so well. I lie still in his arms feeling a little tired myself.

"OK, Jared, you got me on that. Hey, how about next time you're the UPS man here to collect on a COD?" He doesn't reply, the poor dear is tired. My mind is already plotting out our next fantasy adventure. I feel Jared's soft snore on my neck. I close my eyes, feeling quite sated and safe in his arms, and snuggle in for a nap.

If you enjoyed this story (and even if you didn't), please vote and send me feedback! Thank you.

12