Past Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitorio
Vitorio
324 Followers

"And I want you!" she responded.

We stood and embraced again. My hands roamed over her bare neck and shoulders as we kissed and then down her back to her hips. She was pushing into me and I was sure she would feel the solid 8 inches of my erection pressing into her tummy. I wanted to move to the bedroom but I was enjoying her mouth so much and now my hands were roaming over her hips and the cheeks of her arse. Oh glory, that was wonderful! Finally she pulled away again and turned towards the bedroom area.

The bed itself was a massive thing that must have been around 8 feet wide. Cyd stood at the end and, her eyes locked on mine, reached behind and unzipped her dress. With a shake of her body it dropped to the floor and she stepped out of it. WOW! If she looked good in the dress she looked 10 times better in her underwear. Just a little lacy and, for the time I thought, a little racy as well.

She seemed to enjoy my unspoken admiration, almost adoration, as she smiled, "I think you are a little over dressed!" Well I was compared to her so, between us, we quickly put that right and I was soon down to my boxer shorts. Shorts which were making a pretty poor job of hiding my stiff cock! Coming together again, our kiss was long and passionate before we fell back on the bed. I kissed her neck and shoulders marvelling that this was actually happening. Then to her breasts; firm and full. Easing the bra loose I concentrated on her pert nipples. The bra was getting in the way so she rolled face down on the bed. Like this she was breathtaking and, after I undid the clip, she made to roll back. "No Cyd, stay like that for a while," I whispered. "I want to enjoy your beautiful arse."

She laughed as she looked back at me, "Arse? You English! It's my ass!"

"A wonderful arse - or ass if you prefer," I laughed as I stroked from her lower back to her thighs.

"Mmm," Cyd murmured with a smile. "You like my . . . Arse?" she laughed. "That sounds so strange!"

I laughed in response. "Yes Cyd, I adore your ass," she laughed, "I adore all of you but your ass is divine!" I was looking down at her slightly parted legs with her panties stretched across the broad reach of her arse cheeks. It was a wonderful sight and it was having a very obvious effect on 'my' 8 inch cock - a very enjoyable effect!

Cyd bumped her ass up and down a few times then said with a smile, "Mmm, that looks very interesting."

"Its all yours," I replied as I slipped the boxers off and knelt on the bed beside her. I ran my hands from shoulder to the back of her knees. Back and forth, over and over, as Cyd sighed her pleasure.

I felt her hand on my cock, stroking gently at first then gripping harder. Suddenly Cyd rolled over, pushed me onto my back, and knelt up. Her hands gripped my upstanding erection and she smiled. "This is VERY nice indeed!" Then she bent her head and her ruby red lips closed on the head of my cock!

"Fuck!" I cried as I felt her tongue wash over me and her mouth gently suck. I almost lost it then but took a very deep breath and managed to hold off. I just rested my head back and enjoyed the mouth of Cyd Charisse on my cock. She was a very practised cock sucker! She licked up and down the full length then gently nibbled at the base and down around my balls. I knew then that I was me! I closed my eyes and felt her mouth sucking and her tongue licking my cock. Somehow I was him and he was me. Through the wonderful pleasure of Cyd's mouth around my erection I made the decision to let it go; be him and enjoy!

"Oh god yes Cyd, suck my cock!" I managed to say breathlessly.

Cyd raised her head and smiled. "Cum," she said, "cum in my mouth. I'm sure a big strong lad like you has plenty!"

I didn't know about that but I knew I wanted to fill her lovely mouth with my spunk - but not just yet! I took a deep breath. "Yes," I said quietly. "Oh yes but . . ."

She smiled. "No buts! I want to taste you." Then she laughed. "You just want me to keep on sucking your cock don't you?" I smiled and nodded. "OK," she replied and bent her head to the task.

For what seemed like an age this gorgeous Hollywood star worked on my cock and balls. She licked the whole length from balls to tip then sucked the head, washing it with her tongue while gently masturbating with one hand and cupping my balls with the other. It was heaven and I was going to cum! Cum in Cyd Charisse's mouth! Would she swallow? Soon find out!

I really wanted to hold on. I had no idea what this body could do but she was good; very good. "I'm going to cum Cyd," I managed to say. She just sucked and. As the first pulse shot from my cock, swallowed. That just upped the ante and I blasted four more pulses of cum into her red lipped mouth - she couldn't manage it all! I wasn't surprised for it was far more cum than I had ever managed before and now it leaked from between her closed lips. She slid her mouth off my cock, licked her lips, and swallowed.

"My! That was nice. You have nice tasting cum, very nice." I reached up and pulled her ruby red, cum stained lips to mine and kissed her. My tongue probed and I tasted my cum. The kiss was long and passionate during which my hands roamed her body.

"Nobody has ever done that!" she said with a smile. I raised my eyebrows. "Kissed me after . . . You know."

"After you swallowed their cum?"

She laughed. "You are a bold one!"

"I do try," I said then, "my turn now!" She seemed puzzled. I eased her down then, smiling, said, "My turn to taste you." Surprise registered then as I bent my head and gently bit her cunt through the silk knickers.

"Oh my god!" I bit again and again before closing her legs and stripping the panties off. As was the tendency then she had quite a bit of pussy hair but it was neatly trimmed and very pretty.

"You have a very pretty pussy," I said gazing down as I opened her legs and knelt between. Again she seemed surprised. I bent her legs and raised her ass up, sliding a pillow underneath.

"What . . . . .?"

I could see her swollen clit; her open, slightly wet, lips and below that the merest suggestion of her anus. A hearty feast indeed! I bent my head and kissed her clit then ran my tongue from there, across her wet pussy lips, here perineum, and across her anus; holding her cheeks gently apart for the latter. Then back up and down again several times. She moaned softly and pushed her cunt up into my face. Finally I concentrated on her clit. First licking round and round and then sucking it gently into my mouth and teasing with my tongue.

"Oh you English bastard!" she groaned breathlessly as her body shuddered and she gushed liquid. I sucked harder and she screamed as one orgasm seemed to flow into another immediately. I didn't stop, just moved down and covered her vagina, sucking her juices. She tasted fabulous. I pushed my tongue into her, licking the sensitive inner lips.

"Oh my god! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oooohhhhhhhhhh!" She was cumming again and this time I caught it in my mouth. Wonderful. So now on to her anus; her delightful anus. A tiny star with the slightest suggestion of darkness, it was lovely. I lifted her legs back even more; opening her arse cheeks, and ran my tongue along the valley over and over.

"Oh god, never! Oh my god! What . . . what . . .?" I didn't bother to reply -- it was pretty obvious what I was doing -- rimming Cyd Charisse's arsehole and enjoying every minute of it! I rimmed her for several minutes hearing muffled sounds of pleasure before concentrating on the tiny muscle of her sphincter, pushing with the tip of my tongue. Cyd got the message and relaxed, my tongue slipping inside. WOW, she tasted great! I started to tongue fuck her arse then and, after a few minutes of that, another orgasm rocked her body. I took her through it, tongue in her arse, then, as she came down, moved into position.

My cock was standing proud, 8 inches throbbing with desire despite my recent unrefundable deposit! "I need to fuck you Cyd?" I said making it a question.

She nodded, "Oh yes Greg! Fuck meeeee!" Strangly I had no thoughts of protection or of pregnancy neither did Cyd it seemed for she reached up and pulled my body onto hers. My tip of my cock found its way between her cunt lips and I pushed gently forward. She was no virgin -- I doubt that any girl in films could remain a virgin for long in Hollywood in those days -- but she was gloriously tight, clasping my cock nicely. My mind kicked in then. I was fucking Cyd Charisse! How often had I imagined doing that and here I was! I guess it was lucky she had taken my first load in her mouth because I would probably have shot it almost immediately. As it was I could hold out for the full enjoyment of her body. I entered slowly, watching her eyes widen as I did so. Halfway in I pulled out a bit then back a little deeper, over and over, until I was buried inside this beautiful woman's body.

I held myself tight to her, deep inside, then bent and kissed those ruby lips I had so often desired, my tongue pushing between. She kissed back and our tongues danced as I began to fuck her slowly. Slowly at first then speeding up. Driving deep then pulling back. Her eyes smiled up into mine.

"Oh yes Greg. Oh yes. Do that -- ooooohhhhh." I changed the angle slightly seeking her 'G' spot -- I think I found it for she came then. Her legs raised and gripped my thighs tightly. Her body shuddered and her cunt gripped tightly. I fucked her through it, some way off my own orgasm, and enjoyed the feeling of success in my endeavours! I enjoyed so much watching her face throughout -- that beautiful face convulsed in the throws of orgasm -- and orgasm wrought by me -- well it felt like me!

As she slowly recovered I continued to fuck her but gently now, bringing her on slowly.

"That was so good Greg." She smiled, "And you still going!"

I returned the smile, "Yes. Let's move." She nodded and I slowly withdrew from her splendid clutch. "Kneel," I said with a big grin, "let's do doggy!"

"Mmmm, I like doggy! You only want to see my ass," she laughed, "my 'arse' I suppose." Her pronunciation was hilarious and we both fell about laughing before she finally knelt up. Double WOW. She obviously knew the position. Knees around 15 inches apart, arse stuck out, and cheeks stretched apart. Her cunt and her arsehole were completely available from the rear and I couldn't resist running my tongue over both several times ending by tongue fucking her arsehole again.

She looked back over her shoulder. "Never had that done before," she said.

"Like it?"

"Very much."

"OK." I bent my head and did it again for a minute or two. Cyd moaned softly and encouraged me with soft "Yes's" and "Mmmm's". "You have a lovely arsehole," I said finally lifting my head.

It took a few moments for her to recover but then she turned her head. "I think," she said smiling, "that I may have to break my rule!"

"Rule?"

"Yes."

"What rule is that?" She was obviously enjoying the teasing game.

"Weeellllll!" She smiled. "I don't usually let a guy fuck my ass until I know him really well!' MY heart skipped a beat or two and I think that my cock nearly exploded it grew so much. "But you! Well you have earned it I think. Anyway," she laughed, "most of your tongue has already been there!"

"I would love to fuck your ass Cyd," she smiled at the Americanism, "if you say I can."

"You can," she said, "but later." She was staying! "Right now I want that lovely dick of yours back inside my cunt!" Wow, her language was certainly heating up! I knelt up and aimed my erection at her pussy and pushed forward. I slid in easily and began to fuck her long and deep. I could look down and see my cock disappearing into her and, above, the shallow depression of her anus; an anus now twitching in time with my inward thrusts. I couldn't resist it. I sucked my thumb, wetting it with plenty of saliva, and then stroked it across her tight star.

"OH FUCK! Yes! Oh yes. Do that. Again! Again. Ooooohhhhh!" Cyd obviously had a very sensitive anus and now I pushed gently, timing each one with a deep thrust into her.

"OH YESSSSS!" Her whole body convulsed. Her vagina gripped my cock like a vice and the muscles on her back rippled. It was too much for me to feel the beautiful Cyd Charisse cumming yet again and with a loud yell I began to shoot my second load into her body. She must have felt that for it seemed to prolong her orgasm bringing a soft cry with each pulse of spunk into her. I was quite amazed at 'my' ability for, even as I spurted cum I was sure I could do this again -- I certainly hoped so because my next load was definitely for back door delivery!

We fell apart then, Cyd face down and me next to her. "You are some Englishman," she said with a big smile. "I haven't had so much fun in a very long time." I raised my eyes and she must have noted my surprise. "Oh us girls get plenty of sex but not much 'fun'. The guys around here are more concerned with themselves than with us!"

"Oh," I replied rather aimlessly. "I rather like to see a woman cum!"

She laughed, "Oh -- you 'rather like'. That's lovely. I hope you are going to 'rather like' doing it some more."

I ran my fingers down her back and over her arse, trailing them between her cheeks and gently probing her anus. "If you let me have that you can be bloody sure to get plenty more!"

"Mmm, well dear man, I have made up my mind. You can have that as often as you like!" I took a deep breath. Was this more than a one night stand? Of course I had given no thought to when this might end -- as I was sure it would. How long was I to live this fantasy? I just hoped that I would be here long enough to enjoy all the aspects of this beautiful Hollywood actress.

She rolled to face me. "I need to use the bathroom for a while," she said with a smile. "I am full with your cum and I have to get ready!" It was clear then that Cyd was practised in anal sex knowing she needed preparation. This was going to be a fantastic experience. I watched her walk to the bathroom, her arse swaying on those lovely legs, and took a very deep breath. I may not understand what the heck was going on but, boy, was it fun.

Cyd came out 20 minutes later looked refreshed and just as fuckable as before. She was naked apart from the red shoes and she was glorious seeming, for some reason, even more sensuous than clothed. The shoes accentuated the shape of her shapely hips and arse. She twirled a couple of time showing off her body. She wasn't acting here, it was her real self getting fucked by this handsome Englishman. I had been glancing at a magazine when she came and now I watched as she came and layed beside me. I was soft of course and she mused with a pout.

"Have you lost interest?" she said pensively with a pouty smile. "It looks like you have."

I laughed, "No," I said, "just resting and awaiting your pleasure. Should you wish to revive him I am sure that mouth to cock resuscitation would work very well!"

She laughed back. "Oh I do love your accent. If we were not in bed together you could talk to me all day but I wouldn't want to waste the time!" With that she slid down the bed and her hands gently attacked my cock and balls. It didn't take long before I was beginning to harden, slowly growing in her hand. "Mmm, good. You have got a nice dick," she said with a smile, "so nice and straight -- and wide! I think it will fit nicely in my 'arse'!". I didn't really know whether it was 'my' dick although it really looked just like a slightly bigger version so I suppose I could accept the complement. I laughed as she bent her head and went to work again, sucking, licking, blowing, and stroking. I was pretty soon leaking pre-cum which she sucked and swallowed eagerly. She would occasionally raise her head and look up at me. I just nodded and sighed so she carried on. I did come close once but she noticed and a soft squeeze of my balls put that right.

"Don't want you going off too soon," she smiled, "not if you want . . . . "

I laughed. "Enough woman. Swing your delightful arse over my face and let me eat your cunt!"

She giggled -- oh the hear a grown woman giggle -- and swung around. I was faced with her cunt and arsehole inches away. I did what any red-blooded man would do -- I ate her pussy and licked her anus! I [both of us?] always found it difficult to concentrate during a 69. Think about the mouth around your cock or the pussy in your face? I tried to do both and managed reasonably well until Cyd just laid her head in my groin and enjoyed my mouth and tongue. I carried on right through her orgasm after which she rolled to the side and turned round.

"God you have a devil of a tongue!" she said breathlessly.

"I do try madam, I do try!" I responded in my best 'posh' accent.

She laughed. "I want to 'ride' you!"

I laughed back. "Then climb aboard," I said holding my standing prick upright. "It's all yours." She kissed me then straddled my thighs before lowering her cunt onto my cock. I enjoyed watching her face, such a beautiful face, as my erection filled her body. I guess for a woman this position is pretty good -- it certainly seemed so for Cyd as her smile grew wider than a Cheshire cat's. Soon her bottom met my thighs and my cock was encased in the warm and velvety heaven of a Hollywood star's pussy.

"Mmmm," she mouthed quietly, a warm smile on her face, as she rocked gently back and forth. "This is SO good," she said finally then bent her head and kissed me. Well it was good so I kissed her back and my hands when round to her gorgeous arse, squeezing gently. "Mmmm," again as she straightened then began to rock harder. The rocking motion turned into a bounce and this beautiful woman was soon fucking my cock with gay abandon. I reached up and played with her tits and nipples, tweaking gently and pulling as she bounced. It wasn't long before a long groan escaped her lips and she pressed down hard. Her vagina gripped again and her body shuddered.

"Oh my god but that was good!" she said finally as she lay on my body. My hands wandered over her back and her arse as far as I could reach, fingers tracing the line between her cheeks. She smiled, "You really like my ass don't you? Is it an English thing?"

I laughed, "I don't really know Cyd but it is a 'me' thing. I have lusted after your arse for many years." As I said it I realised that I had slipped up.

"Many years?"

I laughed it off. "It just seems like many years." I kissed her again. "I want you there you know, very badly."

She smiled, rolled off my body, moved to the edge of the bed, and knelt as before although this time her head was down and her back dipped. I quickly stood behind her. "My god Cyd, you are so beautiful like this!"

She looked back and laughed. "I don't think of myself as 'beautiful' in this position," she said.

"Well you are."

"Will you lick my ass again; I really liked that!"

I smiled, "Of course. Your wish is my command oh mistress!"

"Before you start, go get some lubrication. There is lotion in the bathroom." I smiled. She had done this before!

I quickly fetched some lotion and left it in easy reach. The beautiful Cyd Charisse had not moved but watched me all the way back then seemed to settle down into the bed. I resumed my position behind her and savoured the sight before my eyes. My cock, even after two previous calls to duty, was again rock hard and I marvelled at this body that I somehow possessed. In truth, I felt as if I hadn't cum at all!

I started by licking from the back of her pussy up across her anus over and over. My thumbs gently prised her butt cheeks apart and opened her sphincter to my tongue. Cyd was moaning softly interjected with a little yelp as I rolled over her anus. A long, low groan and a soft, "Oh yes!" followed as I concentrated on licking the tiny hole. I licked round and round, rimming her tight sphincter before rolling my tongue and probing at the centre.

Vitorio
Vitorio
324 Followers