Pastor Sarah Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After making a check on the progress of each of the projects going on around the resort, Dennis and George went in town for lunch and then went to his office to work up some plans.

As they stepped off the elevator on the top floor, George was impressed with the office space. Dennis took time to introduce George to everyone in the office.

By the time they left at three o’clock they had a plan for a community of forty homes comfortably spaced with adequate green space and privacy for each home. Fifteen of the homes would have back lawns on the edge of the wooded area. Scanning the internet for house styles, they chose a cape, a ranch and conventional two story that would be the three options. They put together a presentation package for each of the couples who would be on the yacht that evening. They also had a disk with all the information on it. From there they went to the church to share their information with Sarah.

Sarah looked at the packages in amazement. She called Barbara in and asked her make up a brochure from the information on the disk to be printed for the guests on Saturday and to make ten more of the booklets to leave in the cabins for the pastors. She would speak with each of the pastors about bringing work teams for the construction of the low income homes

Jeremy and Hilda had spent the morning at a secluded beach. It was a hot day which made it great to take the photos in the morning as opposed to dealing with the harsh noon day sun. Hilda of course had packed a great picnic lunch. She had her new bikini on under slacks and a blouse.

When they arrived at the beach, Jeremy spread out the blanket and put his camera on the tripod. On the way to the beach, Hilda had described in detail the way she had been photographed twenty years ago. They followed the same pattern with the initial pictures being posed like a fashion layout for a model’s portfolio. Then the pictures with the top of the bikini removed and a hand held camera as he moved in straddling her and grinding his cock against her pussy. Next, removing the remaining piece of bikini and taking total nude shots before stowing the camera and removing his own suit.

Hilda felt like she was twenty years younger as he drove his cock deep within her pussy but the hardness of the sand beneath the blanket was more uncomfortable than she remembered.

They took a brief swim, gathered up the gear and headed back to the house to fuck in the comfort of a bed. They ate their picnic lunch beside the pool in comfortable chaise lounges.

Candice and Barbara went shopping during their lunch hours to find matching dresses to wear for their evening of serving the guests on the yacht. They did not to look like waitresses, but more like hostesses. They found the perfect dresses for a summer evening on a yacht. They were a brightly colored print with spaghetti straps and came just below the knee. Worn with strapless bra, they were really strikingly beautiful. They also purchased matching sandals. As they stood side by side outside the dressing room of the store, they could have passed for sister. Barbara had not told Pastor Sarah where she was going on her lunch hour, because she wanted to surprise her.

Sampson spent the morning with his new employees making sure each crew had what they needed. The job of supervising others was new to him, since he had always worked alone. Candice had interviewed and hired an office person to schedule jobs, and do the book work necessary for accounts receivable and payable, payroll, etc. The volume of work being generated through Rita’s firm was enough to keep the crews busy and well paid. They had also rented a warehouse with an office for the administrative person and enough space to have an inventory of supplies. This would reduce time making many trips to the plumbing supply house and also allow him to buy items like copper and pvc pipe and fittings in bulk directly from the wholesaler. The warehouse was large enough to back a flatbed trailer in to unload using an overhead hoist. He could also keep the trucks inside at night, eliminating the risk of them being broken into in the parking lot.

After lunch, Sampson went to Rita’s house to finish the master bathroom with the two person Jacuzzi. As he was loading the tools in his truck, he received a call from Rita telling him to fill the Jacuzzi and be sitting in it when she arrived home. As the Jacuzzi was filling Sampson took a shower in the adjoining shower to clean his body after working all day. The tub was full and he watched for Rita to pull in the driveway. When he saw her coming, he got into the tub and waited for her to join him.

Rita had made it clear from their initial meeting that she was in control and that was ok with him. Although his cock was no stranger to her throat, today would be the first opportunity to enter her pussy and maybe more.

She walked into the bathroom fully dressed and said, “This is going to be worth the wait.” She slowly and undressed, allowing him to enjoy looking at her body as she removed each piece of clothing. When she was nude, she stepped into the tub and sat beside him.

Reaching over and taking hold of his cock which had become erect as he watched her undress, she said. “I am glad to see you are ready for action.” They spent the next hour experimenting with how many different positions you can fuck in a two person Jacuzzi. Rita, remaining in control would withdraw from each position before either would come to climax. She was saving the serious fucking for the comfort of the bed. Between positions, they enjoyed the jets relaxing their bodies.

When they finished their time in the Jacuzzi , they put on robes and went to the dining room. While they had been enjoying the tub, a chef had come into the kitchen and fixed a surf and turf dinner of sautéed lobster and filet mignon. As they entered the dining room he greeted them and began to serve dinner. They had a long and leisurely dinner and after dinner they sat and listened to classical music while enjoying a fine glass of port.

After the chef had finished clearing everything from the meal, he asked if they would like anything else. After Rita thanked him for the excellent meal, she dismissed him for the evening.

Without saying a word, Rita stood up, and headed to the bedroom. Sampson was close behind her and as they entered the bedroom, both robes hit the floor and Rita said “Now I am ready to be fucked.” Sampson accommodated her every wish.

Hilda arrived at the yacht at 2:00 to begin preparation for the evening. Walter was there to see if there was anything else she needed. She quickly inventoried everything and determined that the service had delivered everything she needed.

“I like this service.” she said. “It sure beats spending time in the grocery store.”

“What is the rumor I hear that you and George might become residents of our city?” Walter asked.

Looking at him and winking, Hilda, asked “Where else can I get private attention on a yacht?”

Walter smiled and said, “I thought I was the one getting private attention.”

“Well, you get out of here, before I get sidetracked by private attention. I have a lot of work to do.” Hilda said.

Giving her a kiss on the cheek, Walter thanked her and walked down the dock to visit with some of his friends.

Pastor Sarah arrived at the Yacht at 4:30 with the packets of material Dennis and George had put together as well as brochures about the total project along with some posters that Barbara had created. She had been fascinated to learn from Dennis that tonight’s group of guests might exceed a hundred thousand in the giving to the project.

Walter was impressed with how Sarah looked in the white linen outfit he had given her and she was wearing her captain’s hat.

Barbara was still getting things prepared for Jason when Candice stopped to pick her up. Jeremy answered the door and when he saw, she was dressed identical to Barbara, he said “I better be careful, I could get the two of you mixed up.”

In a voice that really got his attention, she said, “I think that could be fun.”

As Barbara and Candice walked to the car, he wondered if Candice was adding a little extra wiggle to her walk for his benefit. When they arrived at the yacht, they received great praise for how beautiful they were.

Walter or Martha introduced each of the couples to Sarah as they arrived. Barbara and Candice took turns coming from the below to take drink orders and serve a variety of hors d’oeuvres.

When all were aboard, Walter said, “You all know I have invited you here this evening to raise some funds for a worthwhile project. I thought we could have a little fun, if we started with a little wager. Pastor Sarah is our captain for this evening and I am going to use her skill as a wager. Since you all have yachts of this size or larger, how many back and forth movements will it take her to get headed out of the harbor?”

Most guessed three or four and Walter said, “If it takes her more than two, I will donate ten thousand dollars to the project. However, if she can get out in two moves each of you will donate ten thousand dollars.” They all agreed.

Someone spoke up and said “If she can do it in a single move I will donate twenty-five thousand dollars.” The other five agreed and made the same commitment. They were sure no one could buck this current in a single move.

Walter winked at Sarah and said, “Well Captain, how much money would you like to raise in the next five minutes?

Sarah thought to herself, “This one is for you Herman.”

Feathering the throttle perfectly, the yacht began its backward move. Holding against the current at the perfect angle she increased the throttle until the bow almost cleared the dock. At the exact moment she increased the speed of the propellers, she spun the bow toward the opening of the harbor, lowered the throttle, shifted into forward motion and was on the way to the mouth of the harbor.

Six veteran yacht owners stood in disbelief as Walter almost split his sides laughing at their expressions.

One of them said, “Well, we know you didn’t teach her to do that. We have watched you struggle to get out of the slip.” Walter acknowledged that he was correct.

Sarah said, “That was the easiest $150,000 I ever raised.

The next challenge related to navigating to a destination to stop for dinner. Walter named five possible coves and asked which was the most difficult. They all said Slade’s cove because of the twist and turns and narrow channel. More than one of them had run aground and had to wait for high tide to leave the cove.

Walter said “I will donate twenty-five thousand dollars to the cause if our captain has to refer to the navigational chart or has any problems entering the cove. Otherwise each of you will donate the like amount. Now Sarah knew why Walter had dropped off current charts with the five coves marked. Each of the men agreed to the wager. Walter had been out with each of them and knew how dependent they were on the charts. They were all confident Walter was paying on this one.

The guests mingled around the yacht and each one of the men and women took the opportunity to stand or sit beside Sarah at some point, making her feel very welcomed. She flawlessly navigated every twist and turn and in what seems no time at all, was ready to drop anchor in Slade’s cove.

Sarah was calculating in her mind how many salaries $300,000 would pay for the first year. So far she was planning on keeping on the caretaker who was there now for general maintenance, the Nelsons for the conference wing, and George as general contractor for the low income housing development. She was hopeful that the residents would be willing to do some in-kind services as a substitution for paying rent.

Small tables were set up around the deck for the main course which featured blackened red fish. Everyone raved about the food for the evening. Once the meal was over, Walter insisted that Hilda come on deck and join the others for the rest of the evening. She hesitated, saying she needed to do the dishes and clean the galley. He assured her the service would take care of that in the morning.

“Well, at least let me take a shower and put on fresh clothes.” Hilda said.

“Do you need any help with your shower?” Walter asked.

“That’s tempting.” Hilda said, “But, go take care of your guests. We will have plenty of opportunities to shower together.” When she had showered, she put on a beautiful dress, and joined the others on deck. When she arrived, she received a standing ovation for her wonderful meal, which they had all enjoyed.

The tables had all been cleared and the chairs were positioned so that all could see the posters and hear Pastor Sarah’s presentation outlining her vision for the Paradise Hotel and Resort. Barbara gave each of the them the materials which has been produced for each couple.

Sarah began by thanking them for their contribution totaling three hundred thousand dollars. She then said she felt the name should be changed to Paradise Haven as it would be a haven for many women and children, a place of retreat for pastors, affordable housing for low income families and a convention center for a variety of non-profit organization.

The couples had several questions, suggestions and praise for the forethought that had gone into this project. She invited them to attend the picnic on Saturday or to contact her and she would meet them at the property at their convenience.

After the presentation, Sarah put on her captain’s hat and asked Walter to lift the anchor. During the return trip Sarah noticed that the couples were structured differently with wives with different men and some of the new couples going below to the staterooms. Maybe these couples had more in common than just having yachts that resided in the same harbor.

After being in the steamy hot galley for several hours, Hilda was enjoying standing at the bow enjoying the cool evening air when he realized someone was standing beside her.

Turning, she said, “Good evening Mr. Matthews”

“Please call me Rodney” he responded. “I have been standing here, not wanting to startle you and it appeared you were deep in thought.”

“I have just been thinking about what it will be like to live here and be part of this community. George and I have always lived in Louisiana. It really seems that our future is here and although we have many friends in Louisiana, there is really nothing to hold us there.”

“I have never eaten such a wonderful meal aboard any yacht in this harbor as you served tonight, which brings me to ask you a huge favor.”

“What can I do for you?” Hilda asked.

“You may remember, seeing me waving to you from the stern of my yacht the other day.”

Hilda said, “Of course, I even took your picture. I was fascinated by the name of your yacht. Walter told me the history of the name ‘Pearl’”

Rodney continued by say “Gloria and I are entertaining three couples tomorrow evening aboard our yacht who are key people in subsidiaries owned by her company. The problem is our chef decided he wanted to go live with his boyfriend in California and left without notice. We were going to have a meal catered, but Gloria suggested we ask you if you might be available to be our chef tomorrow evening?” Gloria walked up just as he had asked the question..

Gloria said “I hope the answer is yes. We have enjoyed this meal so much tonight and really hate to serve our guests an inferior meal.”

“I would love to do that for you.” Hilda responded. “What did you have in mind for the menu?”

“Our plans were to have surf and turf with lobster and filet mignon, but we can change our menu to anything you would like to prepare.” Gloria said. “After tonight’s meal, I am glad the chef left. He has always been difficult to deal with.”

“There is nothing better than Lobster, and blackened steak. Would you like the same type of hors d’oeuvres we had this evening?”

“That would be wonderful.“ Rodney said, “We use the same service that Walter uses, so you can just call them in the morning and they will supply whatever you need.”

“We will have a crew of three aboard. The captain and two women who will serve the hors d’oeuvres and the meal. I am sure you would like to see where you will be working. As soon as we dock, I need to return to my office to finish today’s business, but Rodney could show you our yacht this evening if you have time.”

Hilda thought, “I could spend the night with this hunk of a man.” but she simply said, “Yes, I would like to see the galley and check on various spices, etc.”

Walter had provided each couple with an envelope for their check which they handed to Sarah as they exited the yacht thanking her for a wonderful evening. They had all offered her the use of their yachts at any time.

Hilda asked Barbara to tell her father she would be along later after she checked out the galley of the “Pearl.”

“You might still beat me home.” Barbara said. Candice and I are going to stop somewhere for a drink on the way home.”

When it was just Walter and Ruth left with Sarah, he suggested they have a nightcap. He went to retrieve a bottle of aged brandy and three snifters.

Martha handed Sarah the seventh envelope and told her how very pleased they were to be part of the most exciting project to be started in this community in her memory.

As Walter offered a toast to Paradise Haven, he suggested Sarah open her envelopes. He had a night deposit bag and deposit slip from the church that he had secretly had Barbara bring with her.

Sarah opened the first check and stared in disbelief at the check. There was an extra zero to the left of the decimal point and the written amount said “Five Hundred Thousand Dollars.” Sarah was glad she was sitting down or she would have fallen down. Martha and Walter were enjoying the look on her face.

Without saying anything she opened the next envelope with trembling hands. It was identical.

“You knew this didn’t you.” She said looking at Walter.

She opened four more envelopes with identical checks. This left only the envelope which Martha had handed her. She opened it and found a check for One Million Dollars signed by Martha.

Sarah could not remember a time in her life when she had been speechless, however, she could not imagine what to say.

She stood up to move around the table to hug Martha who had already stood up to come to her. Walter put his arms around both of them and said “God really does work in mysterious ways.”

When the yacht had been secured for the evening, they walked her to her car, with each of them giving her a goodnight kiss. Walter said he would make the night deposit on their way home.

Sarah sat in her car, hardly able to get her mind around four million dollars. The timetable on the total project had just advanced at mach speed.

Rodney and Hilda walked Gloria to her car and then proceeded to board the “Pearl” Prior to this week, Hilda had never been on a anything bigger than a fishing boat and now she was on a yacht that exceeded 125 feet in length. As they boarded, the captain, who lived aboard the yacht welcomed them and was introduced to Hilda. Rodney explained that Hilda would be their chef tomorrow evening.

They went below to the galley and she said “Wow! I could cook for an army in this galley.” However, when she checked the spices, she said “Your old chef, has been serving you some bland meals. He wouldn’t last a day in New Orleans.”

Rodney laughed and acknowledged that some of their meals had been quite bland.

After she had made her shopping list for the service, he took her on a tour. The stateroom nearest the galley was where the room captain lives, so he did not show her that room. He showed her the other rooms including the one which was his floating office. The final stateroom was the master bedroom.