Pastors' Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers

On waking and feeling better than I'd expected, I dressed for my run and found Heather waiting in the portico.

"Lou said you liked a morning run. Want some company?" she grinned like a woman in the know.

"It looks like it wasn't all she told you," I said sombrely.

"No," she grinned again, holding up the chapel keys. "She did mention you liked to give the ferret a run too. You up to it?"

I was surprised at her indelicate use of the usually male euphimism for a quickie and her easy proposition for sex.

I nodded, then followed her down to the chapel at the trot. Once inside I dropped my trackie pants and underdaks to the knees as she had done already, then moved in behind her as she gripped the altar rail and thrust her bare bottom backward to me. It was a lovely little bottom, much rounder and more fully upholstered than I'd have thought from her rather spare frame.

"No, not there," she moaned as I made to enter her anus. "Here."

She pulled my rigid cock down slightly and I pushed my full length easily into her wet and willing love-sheath.

"Ooooh, lovely," she breathed blissfully.

"Mmmmmm," I agreed as I began thrusting my hips to her pretty bottom in a slow, steady rhythm of love.

I reached up to feel her boobs which were unfettered by a bra and as hard as those of a pubescent teenager, her nipples big atop small areolar cones.

"Ooooooh!" she sighed excitedly as I tweaked them, jolting at the thrill.

The cadence of our shagging gradually increased and I realized that she was diddling her clitty as I rammed at her drooling pussy. She squeaked and gasped in sexual abandon, her orgasm clearly imminent, then gently clutched my balls to cause me to climax involuntarily and trigger her own with the sudden, repeated squirts of warm semen into her womb.

"Oh dear, Jack," she smiled wanly after we'd calmed down and my penis had drooped wetly from her vagina. "Let me sit on the floor for a moment."

She sat, then lay on the polished boards.

"You go on," she told me. "I'll catch up at the bottom T-junction."

"I can't leave you like this. What if something's wrong?"

"It's not," she laughed quietly. "It's just the excitement, too much at one time. Go on!'

I shrugged and went on and, true to her word, she caught up to me at the lower, main junction and we continued on an uneventful run.

*

My hire car arrived just as I got to the mess on my way to breakfast and I was at the coast by nine a.m. All the boats had been reserved, but an old guy buying bait overheard the conversation.

"Yer swim?" he enquired of me.

"Yeah," I responded.

"Well get your bait and I'll see you at the end of the jetty, if you want to fish all day, that is."

He didn't wait for my answer, but sloped off along the rickety wood pier.

"I bought two packs of bait prawns and one of pilchards before staggering along the jetty clutching my belongings to myself."

Cedric Lyall, my new fishing mate helped me stow my bits before heading up the estuary in an exceedingly comfortable Bertram 25.

"My mates reckon we're getting too old for this," he told me bitterly. "I find myself fishing alone a lot these days."

I had one of the best days I can remember, catching a huge mulloway and a lot of smaller stuff which I released. I apprised him of the number of guys passing through the mess on short-term courses, like me, suggesting that he could find company as well as open a charitable fund for Legacy or similar. He'd said that he didn't need the cash for fuel, he just wanted able-bodied comany while fishing.

*

My big silver croaker went down a treat with the cooks who produced a bit of fish for both Heather and I at dinner. I felt so pleasantly replete that I got a cigar and brandies for us before Heather suggested that we watch TV in Louise's room. I hadn't realized that they shared adjoining units on the ground floor of my block so I changed into a clean tracksuit and slippers and went unnoticed into their place at the end of the corridor. Although no regulation forbade our fraternization, we thought it best that we avoided a potential scandal by my not being seen with her in any compromising manner.

She wore only a transparent, white lacy negligee over her satiny smooth, tanned skin and I wondered whether she was a public or private nudist. Her manner indicated a degree of shyness with me and I saw it as a good sign in that I could look forward to more than a quickie that night; a long session of nooky in fact.

We got under the covers in Louise's bed and watched a movie for the first hour or so, until the sex scene, when she pressed her bottom back in my lap to discover my state of arousal. Knowing that my cock was erect she reached behind her and down into my tracky-daks to gently fondle it with her small, warm hand.

"I'll give you ten years to stop that," I murmured, grasping a little tit and tonguing her ear.

She lay back as I opened her garment and took one hard, dark cone into mymouth to nip and suck at the broad nipple.

"Ooooh Jack!" she gasped deeply. "Oooh ye-es!"

We kissed, tongues in each other's mouth exploring, holding each other in a desparately tight grip of passion.

"Take your things off," she whispered urgently. "I want to feel your skin against mine."

I got up to comply as she shed her negligee and lay back in the low light with her slender legs apart and a somewhat nervous smile on her face while rubbing her lower belly with the palm of her hand. I knew what she wanted of me so I lay with my face to her crotch and deeply kissed her pussy with my tongue as deeply into her vagina as I could manage. Her body was that of a twelve or thirteen-year-old, but her cunt was something else: seeming too big for her slim form. Her vulvar lips were long and fleshy while her inner labia protruded well beyond them, the frilled edges turned outward.

She'd perfumed her crotch and I loved the scent of sexually excited woman mixed with cologne, driving me on to give her all she desired of me, poking and pressing her truly big clitoris with my tongue, then sucking at it with my lips. She clutched at my hair as I thrilled her, then pinching her rigid nipples between thumb and forefinger and using my teeth to pull and nibble at her distended clitty until she was in a sensual delerium. Louder sounds began to escape her quivering lips as I realized that she was on the point of orgasm.

"Ooooh no!" she moaned, pulling my head from her lower body.

She went stiff as she came, convulsions of pleasure jolting her hot body repeatedly, grabbing me tightly as I crawled forward above her and lowered my hips to slide my hard member deep inside her unctuous vagina. I waited until her spasms began to abate before starting a long, langourous pelvic thrusting at her red-fringed quim. She seemed to be about to protest, but changed her mind to welcome me into her clinging valley of delight.

Her legs were wrapped around mine and she was clawing at my pumping buttocks without restraint, moaning my name and endearments which I'd have thought she'd have reserved for her beloved hubby.

"Harder! Faster!" she gasped desperately, increasing the cadence of her rotational hip movements and needing me to match her in a quivering state of near frenzy. My belly smacked loudly upon hers and she began gibbering with 'oo! oo! oo!' sounds until she shrieked, or maybe it's how it sounded to me, went entirely rigid and crushed me to herself in something akin to a death-grip. I kept thrusting manfully under extreme pressure until I too came, plunged my penis deep inside her and gushed copiously into her womb once again.

I must have dozed off as we cooled and remember her wriggling from under my full weight before snoozing again.

"Coffee?" she asked, shaking me gently by right my shoulder which was still a bit tender from my fight with the croaker.

"Mmmmm," I agreed and held the mug as she added sugar.

"I've got to get going in a minute, but I have time for a quickie, if you're interested," she suggested with a coy grin.

I was and we did. She put a couple of pillows under her bottom to do it in the missionary way for starters, then raised her legs to my shoulders as I leaned forward over her in a kneeling position, my pumping hips pounding wetly against the backs of her thighs. We panted and sighed, then moaned and gasped as we ground our hips ever faster in what was going to be a true quickie. My glistening penis slid faster and faster in and out of her wet cunt until she cried out in excitement, going completely stiff as spasms of pure delight racked her trembling form. I then thrust deep and hard into a flexing pussy to gush hugely into her womb.

We lay entwined for a time before she playfully slapped my bum to tell me I'd miss breakfast unless I got a wriggle on. I pulled my tracksuit on and slipped out the door without being spotted, but got to my door to find I'd lost my keys. The door hadn't locked so I slipped inside again to find her still naked where I'd left her, trying to stuff a diaphram into her pussy.

"Sorry, left my keys," I smiled as I picked them from the floor.

I really couldn't imagine why she'd want to replace her cap after nooky, but she was the woman, she should know about these things.

I never saw her again.

*

I couldn't find Cedric so I contented myself with a day's shore fishing while sucking down a few wild oysters and light beers. I did surprisingly well for myself, giving away a number of my larger catches to kids angling nearby and taking home a big dusky flathead, my favourite table fish, for the cooks to fry for me.

Louise didn't turn up that night nor the following morning, but I saw her at dinner where she invited me down to her room to watch TV. She really did want to view something, a British series entitled 'The Prisoner', one of my favourites too.

"So you introduced Heather to a spot of adulterous in-and-out too," she grinned at me.

"You teed it up, between you, didn't you?" I accused her.

"Well I didn't want to see you lonely," she smiled amiably. "I'm certain you don't want to be moping around here, missing your girlfriend."

"I'm between girlfriends at the moment," I told her self-consciously. "So there's none to miss."

"Well I really can't imagine why you're being so bloody ungrateful then," she chuckled. "Not just one, but two lovers who love the feel of nice dicky inside them."

"Thank you," I said with a peck on her cheek.

She rolled backwards to stretch out on her bed, pulling me over with her and locking her mouth to mine in a seriously salacious kiss with a probing tongue and her teeth pulling at my lips. I reached for her broad bottom to draw her hard against me, sliding my thigh between hers to discover her wet quim was bare beneath her negligee and moving my hand over to titillate her eager clitty.

On unfastening the front of her garment I gazed down at her magnificent bosom, her still firm breasts white with pink, conical areolae and big hard nipples which just begged to be bitten.

"Oi!" she protested.

"Not nice?" I enquired.

She snuggled up to me and grasped my hard cock. "It's nice," she breathed into my ear, "but I'll tell you when, okay?"

I nodded obediently.

"Now," she smiled. "Heather said you're into oral sex. I've never had it, or done it, so I'd like to try what you did for her."

We quickly stripped and I admired her pale, voluptuous body, curvaceous and so desirable to me that I ached, but she made the running by going down on me and sucking my dick.

"Okay?" she wanted to know, sounding much more like a young teenager than a woman of her age.

She obviously knew something of the arts of fellatio as she was able to take my cock deep into her mouth and I didn't feel the scrape of a tooth at all. She sucked and licked and nibbled, stroked my inner thighs, belly and flanks until I felt the spark of climax ignite my senses.

"I'm going to come!" I gasped, my rotating hips moving ever faster until she used her soft fingers to twiddle my balls and cause me to gush my semen into her eager mouth.

She sucked and swallowed rapidly until she had it all and, to my complete astonishment, she too came. It wasn't your full-blown orgasm, but an orgasm nonetheless.

"You came too?" I smiled.

"Mmmmm," she blushed. "It was strange wasn't it, but nice. I can come by just playing with my nipples. They're really sensitive. Doing that felt as sensual."

She slid up beside me and I tasted myself on kissing her deeply, savouring the unbelievably voluptuous feeling of her silken smooth skin against mine. Lying on her I slid down to face her formidable bosom, feeling the wetness of her pussy below my belly and putting my mouth to her nipples to suck and nibble at the hard, swollen pink cones.

"Now bite me!" she gasped hotly, feeling her jerk and jolt at the thrills of my complying.

She came once again; just another mild orgasm and I slid further down her body to tongue her deep slit navel before putting my mouth to her pussy and poking my tongue deep within her vagina. Her hips moved violently when I pressed and circled her erect clitoris with my tongue before gently pulling at it with both lips and teeth before she tried to shove my head away from her crotch.

"Wait Jack darling," she gasped. "It's just a bit too much so soon."

By then of course her taste and scent had fully aroused me once again and, before she realized what I intended, I was on and wholly inside her without having to use my hands.

"You bugger!" she hissed, then giggled at my impertinence. "Clever though. Didn't think you could do it without hands."

I moved my hips and penis almost imperceptibly as she lay still below me, allowing her senses to settle before getting into further sexual activity and luxuriating at the intimate entwining of our bodies. Eventually I felt her move a little, gently undulating her hips and rotating her gorgeous bum to slide my stiff, tingling dick within her sopping sheath, then increasing the force and frequency of her reciprocal thrusting to mine.

Our love-making became a mad, sexual gallop and, as much as I tried, had no hope of holding my climax at bay for another moment when I came. I drove my cock deep into her body with my final thrust, squirting very little, but enough to set off her orgasm too. We clung together shining sweatily as our bodies shook and jerked with sensual spasms of pure pleasure.

"That was fun," she grinned as we partialy parted, clamping her hot pouch hard on my cock. "Might do it again some time."

And we did, three times before I retired to my own bed around 2 a.m.

*

Louise was not around the Mess after work or after dinner and didn't turn up for our run in the morning. I didn't see her again until Friday evening because I thought it best policy not to ask after her on base, noticing her arrival at the airport as I was leaving.

"I had to go home, emergency leave," she told me soberly. "Richard's been locked up."

'Oh shit!' I thought, 'I'd been a bit previous with my dob on the perv.'

"What for?" I asked sincerely.

"He's got a wine cellar under his house that I'd never known about. It's full of what the police called 'kiddy-porn', dirty pictures of children downloaded from the internet. It was so embarrassing to be associated with him in any way. He's been thrown out of theological school, I gave him his ring back and fines will probably cost him his house. He really hasn't a lot to look forward to and looked so utterly pathetic crying in the visitors room at the remand centre."

"I'm sorry Louise, truly," I told her, less than sincerely.

"Don't be," she smiled wanly. "I didn't tell you, but Richard sent me an ultimatum, wanting me home permanently by the end of this year. Now I don't need to make that decision. The police informant really did me a favour as I'd been trying to compose a suitable 'Dear John' over the past week."

She gave me a knowing look, but didn't elaborate on her earlier comments.

"I'm glad we met again my darling Jack," she told me as I was called for my flight and an air movements corporal came toward us. "Let's get together soon, okay?"

I nodded as we shook hands, then headed for my gate.

We never did get together again after that, as matters transpired. A good thing on reflection: it may well have spoiled the memory of a particularly pleasant time for two people who really had no long term future together.

She continued her career, advancing in rank while she gained professional qualification, eventually marrying a pilot and becoming the mother of many.

*

Almost a year later I marched in to a new posting involving my living in one of the larger metropolitan area officers' messes. Without mentioning a name or the circumstances, I'd told a good mate about the carnal adventures at my recent course, not expecting the story to have travelled far from him since then. Within a week in my new mess it had been mentioned obliqely to me by one female officer and I'd been questioned overtly by a male comrade. Initially I pleaded ignorance to the matter, but then came clean when I was told a tale of a recent attempted priestly molestation by a seriously spunky, female subaltern who was serious about having revenge upon her former priest and an uncaring church.

Our first visit to the church was at night. She'd hidden somewhere within and then opened the deadlocked doors as I lugged her heavy bags up to her. We spent a couple of hours spreading fish around into every nook and hidey-hole, wall vents and atop the confessionals; it would take them at least a week to find and remove those they could get at and forever for the others.

Finally she took my hand and led me up to the altar where she dropped her tracksuit pants and gripped the rail with her sweet little bottom pushed to the rear in invitation.

"How about precautions?" I enquired as I slid my daks down.

"No need," she told me firmly. "I'm due."

I don't know whether she'd lubricated her pussy or if she was just so wet from anticipation, but I slid my knob into her before she made a sound that indicated some discomfort.

"Don't stop!" she groaned while I felt her sphincter tighten momentarily, then relax.

I pushed again and, as the pressure increased, something inside her gave way and I slid deep into her virginal sheath as she exhaled explosively. It was only a moment before she was ready to go on, signalling with an urgent wiggle of her posterior before I began sliding my cock in her unctuous cunt again. She worked herself into a wild, fucking frenzy, she was a mad woman, clearly unconcerned at the amount of noise that she made or, apparently, of being caught. Suddenly she stiffened in climax, her buttocks clamping on my cock.

"Ooooh God! Ooooh Jesus Christ! Fuck you JP-Two," she yelled emotionally. "How do you like that you bastards."

When she relaxed once again I was able to continue thrusting as she tried to keep still for me until I too went rigid and gushed a full load of semen deep within her belly and felt her come again. Eventually my flaccid member fell wetly from her pussy as she made a sound of disappointment, but we had no words until we were in the car and away.

"I haven't been so excited since, I don't know, for as long as I remember anything really," she suddenly blurted in an agitated gabble.

"That was some statement," I chuckled.

"And those bastards used guilt to keep me from discovering how much fun I could've been having, then tried to tell me it was alright to do it with a fucking priest," she spat. "Bloody stinking, fucking hypocrites."

We became an item then and Jo seemed to be making a real effort to catch-up on all the sex she believed she'd missed out on since puberty, having an eager quickie in all kinds of places that seemed to be fun at the time, but still feeling that she hadn't quite finished with her erstwhile church.

OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers