Pat, Jim, & Carol Ch. 01

Story Info
She catches son and friend spying on neighbor.
3.6k words
4.36
256.6k
97
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,736 Followers

"Holy shit," Pat exclaimed, "take a look at this!"

Jim turned his attention away from the computer game and moved over to the window of Pat's bedroom. "What?" he asked.

"Amy is washing her car again," Pat said as he excitedly pointed at the driveway across the street.

Amy was two years older than Pat and Jim, so that made her 20. She was probably the most beautiful woman Jim had ever seen in person and many times had played a starring role in his masturbation fantasies. Aside from having a beautiful face, it was her body that most attracted Jim and Pat's attention. Amy played softball and was on the gymnastics team all through high school. Her sports background left her 5'3" frame very powerfully built with the perfect combination of feminine muscle.

About two weeks earlier Pat and Jim had seen her washing her car wearing only a bikini. They had been out in Pat's front yard at the time and so couldn't stare as openly as they wanted. They had a hard time hiding their lustful stares as Amy moved around her car with the hose and sponge.

Amy, as was usually the case, seemed to not even notice Jim and Pat. She had always been one of the "in" crowd. Jim and Pat were both pretty quiet and were mostly looked upon as harmless nerds by the "in" crowd. They both liked to play sports but they weren't particularly good. During the school year they often spent their time after school and weekends playing sports or computer games or just hanging out at their houses. They lived only about a block apart so it was easy for them to hang out together. They had gone through their high school graduation ceremony just a few weeks earlier and now that high school was finally over they were both looking forward to starting over in college.

They both stared eagerly out the open window at Amy. The summer had recently turned very hot and the temperature was hovering right around 100 degrees with high humidity. Unfortunately, Pat's house was not air conditioned, but ever since they had seen Amy washing her car they had been almost exclusively hanging out at Pat's house hoping to see her again.

Now they had their chance and they both stared openly from the secluded window. They knew it would be almost impossible for Amy to see them so they crowded together at the window and stared. "Hold on," Pat mumbled as he left the window and fumbled through his closet.

"Hot damn," he exclaimed just before reappearing with a pair of binoculars. He put them up to his eyes and focused them before saying, "Oh my fucking god." He nudged Jim's shoulder and handed him the binoculars saying, "Take a look."

As Pat and Jim had been hanging out inside, Carol, Pat's mom, had been trying to stay cool in the shade of their backyard. Since the heat wave had intensified, Carol had been spending most of her free time sitting in a lawn chair in the shade with a tall, cold drink by her side. Usually it made her feel better and made the heat tolerable, but today nothing seemed to help.

Her situation wasn't helped by her thoughts of what the boys might be doing up in Pat's bedroom. She knew that Pat's room was likely one of the hottest rooms in their house on days like this, and yet they had been up there together for a couple of hours now. A tingle ran down her spine as Carol wondered what they might be doing up there in the heat. She closed her eyes and indulged her taboo fantasy.

The whole situation had started for Carol about a month earlier when she had "caught" Jim and Pat jerking off to a porno late one night. She hadn't been sleeping well that night and went downstairs to get a drink from the kitchen. On her way back she heard a moan from the living room. The moan was definitely sexual and Carol immediately guessed that Pat was watching a porno. She had long ago found his "secret" stash of porno movies but had never confronted him about them because she knew how horny and curious boys his age could be.

For some reason Carol decided to peek into the living room. She was shocked to see not only Pat but also Jim intently watching the screen as a blonde with huge tits took on three guys at once. Pat sat on the couch with Jim in the chair as they both stroked their hard cocks and watched the movie closely. It took the rest of that scene and most of the next scene where a heavily tattooed redhead and the same blonde double-teamed one guy before the boys came. Carol watched them pump the cum out of their young cocks and then quietly made her way back up to her bedroom.

She lay awake for a long time after returning to bed that night. She didn't know what possessed her to stay and watch them jerk off, but now that she had seen it she couldn't shake the image of those hard cocks spewing cum. She knew it was especially wrong since one of those cocks belonged to Pat, but that almost made it more exciting.

For her whole adult life Carol had always been very active sexually. In high school and college she had experimented with many men and a few women. When she first got married to Pat's dad their sex life was amazing. They fucked every day and were not shy about exploring new ideas and fantasies. Something had changed recently, however, and it left Carol needing more.

Pat's dad had become less interested in sex. Carol knew he was a borderline alcoholic and lately he was far more interested in the bottle than in her. He was completely content either sitting around the house drinking until he passed out or going out bowling or playing poker with his friends until very late at night.

Carol still had her same urges and desires but he wasn't willing to help her satisfy them. She had been relying heavily on her collection of sex toys to satisfy her desires, but they were no replacement for the real thing. She could feel herself growing more horny and desperate by the day.

She hadn't intended on watching the boys masturbate to the movie, but once she saw them the raw lustfulness of their actions overcame her. It excited her that the boys were both so excited and comfortable together that they didn't mind jerking off in front of each other. Later that night she played with her clit while thinking back to the vision of the two hard cocks. With her disinterested husband sleeping soundly next to her, Carol's body shook with a powerful orgasm that finally let her go to sleep.

Since that night Jim and Pat had become frequent players in her many masturbation fantasies. It didn't take long for her to imagine them turning to each other for satisfaction. She often thought of them playing with each other's cocks or sucking each other off. She knew it wasn't right to have those thoughts about her own son, but she made herself feel better by reminding herself that thoughts and fantasies never hurt anyone.

Back in Pat's room, Jim took the binoculars and put them up to his eyes. The vision of Amy that came into view made his cock spring to attention in his shorts. She was wearing the same pink and black bikini they had seen her in before. The suit was pink with a black pattern. The strapless top left much of her cleavage visible to Jim's hungry gaze through the binoculars. She looked hotter than ever before as her body glistened under a layer of water and soap. As his cock quickly grew to full size Jim watched a glob of soap start at her shoulder and slip down her chest. It paused teasingly on one of her perfect tits before falling onto her strong thigh.

"Don't hog it," Pat said as he took the binoculars back from Jim. "Oh yeah," Pat whispered as he obviously was equally enthralled with Amy. Jim stared intently but without the binoculars he couldn't see her in the vivid detail he desired.

Amy obviously enjoyed the cooling effects of the water on this hot afternoon. She washed her car for far longer than the last time they had watched her and Jim and Pat each took several turns with the binoculars. At one point while Jim had the binoculars Pat said, "I'd love to fuck her." Pat described how he wanted to fuck Amy and what he wanted to do with her. Jim's cock was already rock hard and it didn't help his condition to hear Pat talking about how he wanted to feel Amy's strong legs squeezing his head as he licked her pussy.

Jim was still a virgin and suspected that Pat was too. Both had dated a little in high school and both talked a brave game about sex as if they were experienced, but Jim knew he had never gotten farther than feeling a girl's tits and he strongly suspected Pat was in the same situation.

Carol tried to keep her mind off her taboo fantasies of Jim and Pat but it was hard. It had easily been two weeks since she'd had sex and even that had been a very unenthusiastic effort that hardly left her satisfied. She tried to think about other things but it was hard to ignore her urges and desires. When she noticed that her drink was empty she decided to head back inside for a refill. From the kitchen she listened closely for signs of what Jim and Pat might be doing, but the silence only made her more curious. Unable to resist any longer, she crept up the stairs to see what they were doing.

Jim passed the binoculars back to Pat and stared intently at Amy with his naked eyes. He had already been sweating from the heat, but now his added excitement left him sweating heavily. Jim wiped some sweat from his eyes and noticed that Pat was shifting from side to side with the binoculars still at his eyes.

Jim turned back to Amy but from the corner of his eye saw Pat still moving slightly as he stared through the binoculars. Jim turned away from Amy and glanced at Pat. He was shocked to see his friend had pulled out his hard cock and was slowly stroking it. Pat had pushed his shorts down and slowly played with himself with one hand as he held the binoculars in the other.

Jim and Pat had mutually masturbated to porno movies a few times so it wasn't something completely unknown for Pat to do this. However, Jim was still surprised that Pat would be so bold in the middle of the afternoon. Before they had only done it late at night when they were sure their parents were asleep. Jim knew that Pat's mom was home now because he had seen her lounging under a tree in the back yard with a cold drink.

Jim watched Pat's hand move slowly back and forth on his cock a few times before he turned his gaze back to Amy. Pat nudged him again and handed him the binoculars. Jim stared at Amy as she briefly turned the hose on herself leaving her skin glistening with wetness under the hot sun. The water from the hose must have been cold because Amy's nipples immediately began to poke out from her suit.

That was the final straw for Jim. He reached down to his shorts with his free hand and pushed them down to his knees. His cock sprung out of his pants with its tip already wet with pre cum. He stroked himself softly as he stared at her stiff nipples.

Carol crept down the hall and carefully looked around the corner of Pat's partially open door. She was immediately greeted by a scene that looked like something she had imagined downstairs. She had to suppress her excited moan and she immediately felt her pussy growing hot and wet. The rational part of her mind told her to walk away, that this situation in the middle of the afternoon was far too risky. For whatever reason, perhaps it was the heat making her irrational or perhaps it was her own crazy lust, she remained by the door.

"Check out her nips," Jim said to Pat as he passed the binoculars over.

"Fuck me," Pat gasped as he stared through the binoculars. They knelt together in silence for a few more moments as each of them played with their hard cocks.

All of a sudden Carol felt overwhelmed by her desires. Part of her mind still screamed at her to leave but there was a part of her mind that now wanted her to go in and satisfy those two hard cocks. She was still rational enough to know that was going too far, but she couldn't stop herself from stepping into Pat's room. In that instant she decided she would play the role of the upset mother, literally catch them with their pants down, and see what would happen.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Carol asked with a definite edge to her voice. Jim and Pat spun around in surprise and found themselves staring directly at her with their hands still wrapped around their hard cocks.

"Well?" she asked again, her voice a little less harsh. She stood just inside the doorway to Pat's room with her drink still in her hand. She wore a tight pair of tan shorts and a white tank top. It had been obvious to Jim when he arrived a few hours earlier that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her big, heavy tits sagged some from their own weight and swayed from side to side as she moved about.

"I, um, well, we just saw..." Pat stammered dumbly still holding the binoculars in one hand and his cock in the other.

"I will not allow you boys to peep at our neighbors like some sick perverts," she reprimanded.

Jim suddenly was struck with the realization that his hard cock was pointing straight at Pat's mom. "I'm sorry, Mrs. O'Ryan," Jim offered as he tried to pull his shorts back up and stuff his hard cock back inside. At the same time Pat began fumbling with his shorts and tried to pull them back on.

Carol watched them struggle for a moment and Jim thought he might even have noticed a small smile pass over her lips. Before Carol even realized what she had decided to do she heard herself speaking again. This time her voice was softer and less stern, "Look boys. I know you have urges and needs. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, I think it is very healthy."

"Holy shit," Jim thought, "did she just look at my cock as she said that?"

Carol couldn't entirely believe what she was doing, but she couldn't stop herself. She continued, "But I will not have you peeping at other people without them knowing. That's just wrong."

A devilish, wild idea suddenly passed through her mind. She knew it was wrong and could backfire horribly, but the sight of those two young, rock hard cocks just waiting for release was more than she could stand. She paused for a moment and looked back and forth between the two boys before she spoke again. "Besides, it isn't nearly as much fun if the person you are watching doesn't know they are being watched."

Jim was confused by her comment and watched as she set her drink down on Pat's nightstand. She again looked back and forth between the boys and slowly brought her hands up to her tits. Through her tank top she ran her fingers over her big tits as both boys stared in shock.

She continued this for a little while longer before she softly said, "Go ahead boys, do what feels natural." She continued softly massaging her tits as the boys stood frozen with their hard cocks pushing out the fronts of their shorts.

She glanced down at their cocks and added, "You two would be a lot more comfortable if you'd take off your shorts."

Pat and Jim glanced at each other and pushed their shorts off at the same time. Jim stared at Carol's big tits as she continued to slowly fondle herself through her tank top. He couldn't resist any longer and moved his hand to his cock. Carol smiled as she watched the two boys stroke their cocks and stare at her tits.

In what she knew would be the final act she cupped both tits in her hands and pushed them together. This emphasized her deep cleavage and brought more of her tits into view over the top of the tank top. She then shook them slightly so the boys could see her soft flesh ripple.

Jim groaned and was the first to start cumming. He wildly stroked himself and his cum arced across the room. The first two jets landed heavily on the floor just beside Carol's bare foot. Many more thick jets of cum followed and by the time he finished there was a line of his cum on the floor between him and Carol.

Pat only lasted a few seconds longer and started to cum before Jim had finished. Pat grunted loudly and shot a huge jet of cum out of his cock. It landed heavily on the floor just in front of him. What Pat lacked in "distance" he compensated for with volume as he continued to spurt a surprising amount of cum. Most of it slowly seeped out of his cock and hung there momentarily before dripping to the floor. By the time he finished there was a large pool of his cum on the floor.

Carol watched both boys cum as she continued to play with her tits. When Pat finished cumming she released her tits and softly said, "Well boys, I hope that you've learned that peeping just isn't worth it." Without another word she picked up her drink and left Jim and Pat standing alone with their dicks still in their hands.

For what seemed like several minutes Jim and Pat stood in silence. Jim finally pulled his shorts back up and whispered, "Holy shit, dude."

Pat also pulled his shorts back on and nodded saying only, "I know."

"Has she ever done that for you before?" Jim asked.

"No," Pat simply replied. He went into the bathroom and grabbed some toilet paper so he and Jim could clean up the cum that still sat proudly on the floor.

After everything was cleaned up they sat in silence for a few moments. Jim looked out the window and saw that Amy was gone, but he wasn't thinking about Amy. He couldn't believe what had happened. Pat, too, was clearly preoccupied with his own thoughts so it wasn't long before Jim got up and said he was going home.

On his way out the back door he looked over to the lawn chair where Carol sat. She had her sunglasses on and her head tilted back as if she was sleeping. Jim stared at her big tits for a few seconds and let his eyes roam up and down her body. He finally turned his head and walked home. Carol, who had been awake and watching Jim from under her dark sunglasses, felt a tingle of excitement in her pussy and smiled to herself after he left.

Carol knew she had just crossed a very taboo line and had likely done something very wrong. Part of her wasn't even sure why she did what she did. She knew she should have severely scolded them for secretly watching Amy, but the rational part of her mind stopped when she was confronted with the sight of two hard cocks pointing straight at her.

For several minutes after Jim left Carol sat in the oppressive heat of the back yard and reflected on what she had done upstairs. At the time she hadn't really thought about what she was doing. She just knew that she wasn't happy they had been spying on Amy and simultaneously was very excited by seeing their hard cocks. How exactly she ended up doing what she did was a bit of a mystery.

However, now that the deed was done Carol couldn't deny that the event wildly excited her. When she left the room her pussy was very wet and it had remained that way as she sat in the back yard until Jim left. Unable to resist, Carol let her fingertips slide up and down her thigh a few times before she shifted slightly and let her fingers move up her pant leg and to her soaking pussy. She pushed her panties to the side and fingered her clit.

Their backyard had a privacy fence all around so she knew there wasn't any danger of being seen by her neighbors. There was a chance that Pat would catch her but that only served to make her more excited. She quickly worked herself to her own orgasm and let out a quiet gasp as she came. It wasn't the most satisfying orgasm due to her public position and she briefly thought about going straight to her bedroom so she could properly fuck herself with her dildo. She ultimately decided it would be more fun to wait and let her excitement build up again.

To be continued...

jt123
jt123
2,736 Followers