Path of Evil Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you do," she leered.

He sighed. "What do...your kind do when they aren't fucking?"

"Scheme, masturbate...spy." She realized what he was saying. "You want spies?"

"Knowledge is strength as well. Yes, I do. My...appetites are famous. So a high turnover, say every two years, won't draw any attention." The woman on the floor hadn't twitched. He couldn't even have said if she was hearing the conversation or if she was so far gone as to be beyond words. "A high payday when they 'leave' my service won't be a surprise either. It would draw the beautiful and skilled to sate my appetites. Then—"

"They'll be rich, trained and free, brothels, merchants, mysterious noblewomen, they'll be able to be anything, anyone, but all beautiful women, in places to hear things and pass them on." Jorra concluded.

"Got it in one. I see you're quick. Now let's see if you can teach." His tone made it clear she'd passed a test.

"What are the limitations?" Jorra asked.

"Up to you. But if you magic her, it will be broken and then we'll have a problem." He said, turning back towards the door and abandoning the pair of women with nary a backwards glance.

"That's it?" She asked.

"Unless you fail." Thurlith said, voice low and menacing.

12