Patience and Self-control

Story Info
Abigail is taught a lesson in patience and self-control.
3.4k words
4.14
22.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shinzon
Shinzon
3 Followers

Abigail didn't know it was possible to fall in love so quickly. Yet here she was falling deeper and deeper in love with him. Jonathan was quite unlike anyone she'd ever met. He spoke with such confidence and authority; his sexy southern accent practically melted her whenever he called. His creative mind impressed her even though it sometimes kept her off balance. Her feelings for him were disconcerting, yet strangely comforting at the same time. Did he have some kind of magical control over her? Was he right for her? Abigail was past caring; she loved him and that was enough for her ... at least for now.

While the idea of hiking the Shenandoah National Park during the summer wasn't too appealing, Abigail was thrilled at his impromptu invitation. It was an opportunity to be with him again and this would easily offset any discomfort a little hike might bring.

Upon arriving at the park, they set out upon the Deadening Nature trail and headed off to explore the wilderness. They walked leisurely through the forest, talking and enjoying each other's company. Abigail actually found the canopy of tall oak trees quite comforting. It created a rather romantic atmosphere and served to temper the stifling summer heat.

After walking for several hours, Abigail asked, "Could we take a break?"

"Of course," he replied.

He spied a nice little clearing about 50 yards off the main trail. He walked hand-in-hand with Abigail to that location. After taking off his daypack, he withdrew a blanket for them to sit upon.

"You think of everything," Abigail said playfully.

He just smiled, handing her a bottle of cold water.

"Thank you," she said.

They sat and talked for what seem liked hours, neither of them in a hurry to go any further. 'This place was wonderful,' she thought. He sensed her daydreaming and placed his hand onto hers. She blushed, realizing he was staring at her.

Looking intently into her beautiful green eyes, he asked, "Abigail, do you trust me?"

"Implicitly," she replied.

"Good," he said, grinning.

He rose from the blanket, extending his outstretched arms to her. Abigail took his hands and joined him.

"Close your eyes?" he asked.

She did as he requested, wandering what his intentions might be. He retrieved a wide strip of black velvet material from the daypack and proceeded to place it securely around her eyes.

"Now open your eyes," he said.

"I can't see a blessed thing," she responded. She instinctively brought her hands up to her eyes.

"Stop!" he commanded.

"Okay," she said softly, sensing a bit of anger in his voice.

"Are you sure you trust me?" he asked again.

"Yes darling, I love and trust you completely," she replied.

"Okay Abigail, let's see. Extend both of your arms directly in front of you," he instructed.

Without hesitation, Abigail did as asked. It only took her a few seconds to realize what was being placed around her wrists... handcuffs. She heard clicking sounds as the metal objects tightened around her. Secured and blindfolded, she began questioning her judgment.

Abigail felt a hand grasp the chain between the cuffs. A gentle pull prompted her to slowly walk in that direction. After a short distance, the pulling stopped. She felt his hands securing something to the handcuffs. Then without warning, her arms were suddenly raised above her head. She staggered backward as the pulling continued. Momentarily puzzled, Abigail soon figured out what had transpired; she had been tied to a large tree.

'How well did she know this man after all?' she thought. A shiver of fear went through her body as she pondered her situation.

"Jonathan?" Abigail asked apprehensively.

Silence was all Abigail heard in response to her plea. She could neither see nor hear him, but was certain he was there. She could sense his presence. His eyes were upon her, watching her intently. Momentarily, she felt his breath on her face ... yes, he was close indeed. His beard tickled her cheeks as it brushed her. By the location of his breath, she knew his lips must be very close to hers. She desperately yearned for him to kiss her and diminish her fears. But the anticipated kiss did not come.

The dreadful silence made Abigail increasingly nervous. Her legs began to tremble slightly. 'Why wasn't he speaking to me,' she wondered. All she could hear was a faint rummaging sound. She wondered what he might be trying to find.

Her mind snapped back to reality from a tugging on her white cotton blouse. She felt the top of her blouse being pulled forward. Then a cool pointed metallic object was placed against her skin. It slowly traced the "V" of her neckline. On the second pass, the object paused at the bottom of the "V" and quickly vanished. As the pressure on her blouse relaxed, she realized the top button had been removed. She felt the metallic object touch her chest, parting the material and exposing the top portion of her breasts.

The next button of Abigail's blouse was pulled forwarded and it too was removed, opening her blouse even further. By now, Abigail had registered the metallic object to be a knife of some sort. Wild, vivid images raced through her mind as he methodically cut each button from her blouse. She wished he would say something, anything, but silence was all she received.

Abigail's chest heaved as he parted her blouse with the knife. Her breasts rose and fell with each labored breath. He began tracing the outline of her bra. She squirmed nervously as the pointed edge traversed her bosom. Meticulously, he traced the top and bottom curves of her breasts before resting the blade in the center of her chest. With a quick flick, the lacy material was cut through. Abigail's breasts were completely exposed as the flimsy material fell to her sides.

A bead of sweat trickled its way down her chest. Abigail felt the knife tip as it lightly trailed across her skin, following the path of the droplet. Instead of proceeding downward in pursuit, it stopped in the middle of her chest. Once again, she breathed nervously, feeling it traverse her breast. As the knife tip circled her areola, she took in a deep breath. Unable to hide her excitement, Abigail sighed as the backside of the blade glided lightly across her nipple. The strange but highly erotic touch caused it to harden instantly.

He continued to tease her, gliding the knife back and forth across her nipples. When she felt his hot breath exhale upon her tender flesh, she wanted him to take a nipple into his warm mouth and suck it. Abigail's legs trembled but not from fear. His assiduous attention to her sensitive buds began to drive her crazy.

Abigail felt his breath trail slowly down her abdomen. Thinking he must be directly before her, she stretched out her leg, trying to touch him.

SMACK! echoed through the trees as his hand struck her leg.

"Ouch," she yelped, her leg stinging from the impact.

Afterward, she felt the knife upon her skin once again. This time he traced the outline of her day hiker shorts. The metallic object trailed ever so slowly around her waistline and then around each leg. As the knife touched her inner thighs, she noticed the knife point wasn't being used. While still metallic and hard, the surface felt blunt, smooth and rounded.

He rubbed the knife atop the cotton fabric, progressing its way up her inner thigh. As it passed between her legs, he slid the knife back and forth in an agonizingly slow manner.

"Ohhhh," she moaned softly as the knife's handle passed between her pussy lips.

The sensation was quite intense, however brief, as the knife proceeded across and down her opposite thigh. Shortly, she felt the material of her shorts being pulled outward and the warm steel blade sliding underneath. He pulled the knife upward and the material began to give way.

As the knife scissored its way up the outside of her leg and across her hip, she thought, 'Oh my God, he is literally cutting the shorts off my body.' In a likewise fashion, the other side soon succumbed to the knife. As the final upward thrust was made, the front part of her shorts fell to the ground. Once again, Abigail felt vulnerable and certainly exposed.

With her panty clad ass resting against the tree, Abigail began to ponder upon her situation. Deep down, she didn't believe herself to be in danger; nevertheless, she wasn't comfortable being in such a vulnerable position. Her 'what if' scenarios ceased as she felt his hot breath upon her loins. He sniffed her panties, inhaling the scent of her womanhood. 'God, he's just mere inches from my sex,' she thought.

As he slid the knife's handle between her panty-covered pussy lips, Abigail squirmed. God, she loved the sensation. With each inward stroke, the knife handle bumped her clit, sending jolts of electricity racing through her body. She squirmed from of the sheer pleasure it brought her. Her breathing became labored as her moaning increased. Each pass of the knife took her closer and closer to the top.

Without warning or reason, he stopped.

Abigail thrust her pelvis forward hoping to feel the knife's handle. Her efforts proved fruitless as it was nowhere to be found. Her mind raced uncontrollably, thinking and questioning: 'Why is he doing this to me?'; 'Surely he could tell that I was about to come?'; 'Why is he denying me?'

"Why?" she blurted out frustratingly.

She waited impatiently for an answer but an answer wasn't forthcoming. His actions were perturbing but his silence even more so. Normally, the sounds of nature would have been comforting but now they only infuriated her even more.

"Jonathan?" she asked insistently.

There was a long pregnant pause before he responded.

"Patience," he asserted.

"Patience?" she grumbled, replaying a number of conversations they had had regarding patience.

The familiar feeling of the knife returned. He traced a line down the outside of each thigh before returning to the edge of her hip hugger panties. He carefully slid the knife under the edge of the white lace-trimmed material and proceeded to cut through it like it was butter. The opposite side fell shortly thereafter and the two halves fell to the ground. For the most part, Abigail was now completely naked before him.

He paused again. Later, she heard faint noises again prior to his breath returning to her face. Suddenly, something cold touched her lips, briefly startling her. Her tongue seized the opportunity to touch it, and quickly assessed it to be ice. The coolness was refreshing as some of the liquid pooled on her tongue.

"Umm," she moaned, enjoying a pithy taste.

Holding the ice cube to her lips, he allowed her to suck on it, drawing in even more of the vitalizing fluid. He traced her lips with the ice cube, making several passes before trailing the cube along her jaw line. The ice began melting as he ran it slowly down her neck and across her throat. Cold droplets of water fell onto Abigail's chest and cascaded down her tummy.

Abigail moaned as he circled the cube around the fullness of each breast. Drawing concentric circles around her bosom, he got closer and closer to her nipples. She trembled in delight as the ice finally reached her sensitive buds. As he carefully rubbed the frozen cube around each one, waves of ecstasy washed over her. Abigail closed her eyes, almost losing consciousness from the intense pleasure.

She could barely hold still as he ran the ice cube up and down her tummy. Her hot skin, combined with the summer's heat caused the ice to melt rather quickly. As he playfully danced the ice along her skin, the cold water pooled in her belly button before trickling down between her legs. Feeling goosebumps forming, Abigail shivered.

After a brief pause, the tantalizing sensation of the ice returned. Abigail gasped as the cold object rubbed across her pelvic area. Slowly traversing down onto her pubic mound, she moaned in rapturous delight as the ice cube came in contact with her vulva. Abigail tensed, clenching her hands into tightly formed balls as he rubbed the ice back and forth along her pussy lips. She felt the sexual tension building within, wanting desperately to erupt.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," she pleaded as the icy massage continued.

Feeling the frozen cube pass over her clitoris, she bit her lower lip in response to the overwhelming sensation. Her arousal soared as he began rubbing her with the icy substance. His slow circular motions sensitized her clit, awakening the multitude of nerve endings within. Moaning unintelligible utterances, she squirmed in absolute bliss. Her climax was imminent.

The icy cold stimulation stopped abruptly without warning.

The ice was gone, completely removed. Confused and angry, Abigail pulled vigorously at her restraints, desperately trying to free herself.

"Damn you!" she exclaimed bitterly.

Once again, silence filled the air. After another rather long pause, he broke the vacuum of silence with a simple statement.

"Self-control," he declared.

"Maddening," she snorted, "You are absolutely maddening."

"Breathe," he added.

Breathing deeply, she carefully listened for his movements in order to ascertain his next move. After a faint rummaging sound, she heard his footstep once again, sparking a multitude of thoughts. Abigail grinned as lascivious thoughts raced through her mind.

Warm thick liquid being drizzled over her breasts caught her off guard, causing her to instinctively jerk at the restraints. She tensed as he brushed the substance onto her lower abdominal muscles. The brush trailed down across her sex, igniting her passion once again. Her loins burned with desire as the sable-haired brush lightly stroked her clit. She breathed erratically, moaning with increased intensity.

He paused briefly once again, allowing her to calm.

She smiled as she felt the soft bristles sweep across her lips. She instinctively ran her tongue along her lips, licking the sticky substance into her mouth.

"Yum, honey," she murmured, tasting its natural sweetness.

Before she could say another word, he pressed his lips to hers. His long, hard kisses quickly rekindled her passion. Savoring every moment, Abigail aggressively returned his affections, hungering for him even more.

She squirmed, rubbing her thighs tightly together as they kissed. Intense heat flowed through her entire being as he tenderly sucked her lower lip. She parted her lips, eagerly accepting his tongue, allowing it to dance with hers.

"Ohhh," she sighed as his lips worked their way down her neck and across her collarbone. Her heart pounded fiercely as he kissed around the sides of her breasts and licked the honey from them. As his mouth encircled her hardened nipple, her arousal flared. Enjoying the blissful experience of his succulent mouth upon her bosom, Abigail leaned her head back against the tree quickly becoming mesmerized by the enticing caresses of his tongue.

As his lips crawled seductively down her abdomen, he exhaled his hot breath upon her delicate skin causing Abigail to shiver from the tingling sensation. A burst of sexual energy surged through her lower torso when his lips touched her pussy. She writhed in ecstasy as his tongue repeatedly licked the length of her slit.

Abigail ground her pelvis against him as his tongue flicked wildly around her enflamed clit. An immense wave of gratification washed over her as he pushed his tongue inside her hot pussy. As he began fucking her with his tongue, Abigail wrapped her legs around his neck, pulling his face into her loins. She was so close to coming.

He stopped once again, infuriating her immeasurably. But before she could issue a complaint he spoke.

"What do you want?" he asked sharply.

"You," she retorted.

He repeated his question more insistently, "What do you want Abigail?"

"You Jonathan! I ... um... I want you," she stammered.

He repeated his question a third time, "What do you want Abigail?"

Before answering, Abigail paused momentarily to reflect upon the recent events. Finally, she responded to his question.

"I want you to fuck me Jonathan!" she exclaimed.

Abigail momentarily lost balance as she felt herself being rapidly turned face-first against the tree. The handcuffs cut sharply into her wrists from the sudden action. She bit her lip, pondering what he might do next. Much to her surprise, he squeezed a line of honey from the nape of her neck down into the crack of her ass.

Feeling his hot breath upon her buttocks, Abigail quivered in anticipation. Her muscles tensed as his tongue traversed her ass, deliberately licking every drop of the sweet honey from her salty skin. As he proceeded up her spine, the remarkable sensations from his flickering tongue made it difficult for her to think straight, let alone speak.

"Oh God," she muttered as his tongue hungrily lapped up the honey.

She sighed as she felt his coarse beard tickle the nape of her neck. His wet tongue moistened her delicate skin as he inched towards her ear. Feeling his breath blowing along the moistened path, she shivered. Abigail gasped as his alluring mouth kissed and lightly bit her earlobe. Hearing his labored breathing, she grinned knowing he too was quite aroused.

He broke the silence once again whispering, "I'm going to give you what you want, Abigail."

"Oh!" she exclaimed ecstatically.

The sound of his deep voice combined with those enticing words made Abigail a little antsy. She fidgeted with the handcuffs as she listened to his clothes being hurriedly removed. Waves of wanton lust washed over her as he pressed his muscular body firmly against hers. She quivered as he rubbed his hardened cock between her pussy lips, coating it with her juices. Aflame with desire, she begged him to take her.

Abigail clenched her fists, gasping as he penetrated her from behind. Fueling her desire, he buried himself completely in one swift thrust. Her excitement mounted as he thrust his cock in and out of her hot pussy. Lustfully, she pushed her ass backwards to meet his thrusts with perfect timing. The ensuing sounds of their union reverberated throughout the forest.

Abigail's heard the faint sound of a vibrator before feeling his hand slide down her tummy and over her mons pubis. Her heart throbbed as she felt the penetrating vibrations on her pussy lips. Jolts of pure energy rushed through her body as he stimulated her clit with the little toy. Abigail's eyes rolled back into her head, almost losing consciousness from the intense pleasure.

She snapped back into reality as his hand grabbed her hair and pulled her neck back to his awaiting mouth. She sighed in ecstasy as his teeth bit into her neck. Her neck now marked, he spoke once again.

"Now," he commanded boldly.

"Now?" she humbly asked.

"Now!" he repeated.

Abigail needed no further prompting. Her inhibitions now released, she let herself go.

She vigorously bucked against his thrusting cock. Squeezing her thighs tightly together, she trapped the humming vibrator firmly against her clit. Within seconds, her climax exploded, releasing a surge of primal energy throughout her body. She shuddered violently as the first wave hit her. Her fingernails dug sharply into her palms as the rhythmic contractions in her pussy and anus began.

"Oh God Jonathan," she cried as the second shockwave of her orgasm began.

Her body burst into a series of uncontrolled spasms as the throbbing sensations in her clit exploded outward. Her body was permeated with a multitude of pleasure pulses. Inundated by these powerful sensations, Abigail collapsed against the tree, mentally and physically spent.

Abigail groaned in pain as the tree bark bit into her flesh. He quickly cut the rope, freeing her handcuffed arms from the tree. She trembled as he scooped her up and carried her over to the blanket. A sense of contentment filled her soul as he carefully laid her upon her side. He removed the handcuffs from her wrists and curled up beside her. She purred contently as his amorous actions rapidly relaxed her.

Shinzon
Shinzon
3 Followers
12