Patricia's Gauntlet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," Sarah muttered softly, her ovaled lips trembling at the sheer size of the phallus blurring her vision.

It's granite like base beginning clear down below Sarah's chin, it's glistening and well fucked shaft rose proudly up from a tangled patch of light brown pubic hair, past each of Sarah's catatonic facial features before she had to tilt her dazed eyes upwards to see it's spoon sized head swaying a few inches above her forehead.

Teeming with insecurity and fear as she contemplated how she'd manage such a thing, Sarah explored each of its veiny contours as Will continued to rub her hair.

"Come on and suck it you cock hungry Bitch," Will spat a moment later with crude precision, loving the way the married woman blushed on cue, knowing no man had ever quite spoken to her in such a crass way.

"Easiest thing in the world to do...just open your mouth wide and let this thing disappear down your throat," Will assured as he continued to teasingly fondle his cock in front of Sarah's eyes.

Removing his right hand from the top of Sarah's head, Will slipped it down the length of her back before allowing his fingertips to slide over the roundness of Sarah's full hips and back underneath the hem of her skirt.

"URRGGAAHHHH," the married woman croaked, clenching the grip of her hands on the side of the bed even tighter, to keep her balance, as Will stirred his digits through her smoldering quim once again.

"Yeah...that's right Sarah...Yesss," Will arrogantly beamed. "I can feel that wet cunt of yours squeezing my hand. Bet a little nice lady like you doesn't get to feel a guy's hand go up her skirt everyday...does she?"

Feeling her thighs start to quiver against his embedded wrist, Will continued to manually prod the married woman until her parted lips were gasping for air.

"That pussy of yours is ready to fuck," Will added unapologetically, continuing to slowly jack his own prick off at the same time he fingered the kneeling woman.

"She hasn't done this very many times," Will thought to himself as Sarah tentatively inched her hand towards his muscular thigh.

A decadent chill seared through Will's body when he saw and felt the coolness of Sarah's beautiful wedding band slide across the skin of his upper leg, oh so slowly moving in the direction of his jutting manhood.

"Now just open your mouth...real slow...and...YYEEESSSSSSSS," Will shrieked out loud with a genuine and perverse sense of accomplishment, watching as Sarah first closed her eyes then allowed her neck to drift forward until the upper third of his straining dick was safely in her mouth.

Will felt the frothy lust stirring inside of his still unquenched balls start to boil once again as he watched with aroused fixation the way the outline of his devoured cockhead crudely poked out the inside of Sarah's puffed cheeks.

Unsure now quite where his deal with Patricia stood, Will gave in to his immediate natural instinct to please and shot a wink and nod over to the seated object of his original affection.

Tilting his head back slightly so he could measure the look on Patricia's face as she watched another one of her friends and co-workers wantonly submit to his advances, Will gave her one last glare of intent as if to say he still planned on collecting on the bet.

"I fucked her," Will's expression seemed to say to Patricia as he looked down at Tamara's exhausted body. " And now I'm gonna fuck this one...and then...I'm gonna fuck you."

Watching the way Sarah's head bobbed repeatedly and neck seemed to strain as the tip of his cock pressed against the back of her throat, Will pulled his hand free from between the woman's legs and curiously raised it to his mouth.

"MMMM," He groaned approvingly as he sampled the greasy sustenance of Sarah's stewing arousal.

Having originally planned on just letting the married woman give him a blow job before he concentrated his efforts on collecting his bet with Patricia, a twisted need to fuck Sarah like he and just did Tamara, right in front of her coworkers, suddenly overtook him.

Guiding his right hand slowly down to the top of Sarah's head, Will dug his fingers gently into the scruff of the older woman's neck and pulled her face away from his crotch.

Her gorged mouth now freed of its rigid and fleshy cargo, Sarah dazedly sucked in a series of deep breaths as she contemplated what Will might want next from her.

Seeing the muddled look of foreboding uneasiness and unchained lust boiling in Sarah's eyes, Will didn't dignify Sarah's silent query for clarity with an answer. Instead, he simply slipped his hand back underneath the bottom of her skirt and placed it back into the fluid warmth of Sarah's pantyless pussy.

In one quick, crude and efficient gesture, Will slid Sarah's torso up on top of his until her legs were straddling his midriff.

Extending his arms up as far as they could go, Will carefully undid several of the buttons on the back of Sarah's dress until the upper part of the garment was loosened enough for him to pull it down over her creamy white shoulders.

"AAHHH," Sarah cringed when she felt the man she was sitting on top of, pull her dress down over her arms.

Perched on the bottom edge of the bed, less than four feet away from Patricia and Renee looking on, Sarah instinctively tried to conceal her nakedness. Crossing her arms loosely over her chest, Sarah's cheeks reddened as Will pulled the top of the dress down over her lacy black bra.

Looking down out of sick embarrassment to survey the damage, Sarah's felt an indescribable guilt wash over her when she saw the blatant and obvious was her ripe pink nipples were poking out of the front of the bra.

Before she could even think about composing herself however, the hapless married woman's body lurched and tightened when she felt Will's fingers shoot through of her swollen vaginal folds.

"I could make her cum anytime I want to," Will thought to himself as he darted his meaty fingers in and out of blooming tempest between Sarah's parted legs.

"Time to get on," Will bellowed.

Waiting for Sarah to lift her leg up so she could make the 180 degree spin around to mount his cock the same way that Tamara had a few minutes earlier, a crude and potent idea flashed into Will's mind.

Stopping Sarah's attempts to rotate her body before she had the chance to get her sleepy legs mobilized, Will clenched his fingers into each of Sarah's fleshy asscheeks, in essence trapping her in his snare as he decided what to do next.

Swirling his palms wantonly across the smooth flesh of Sarah's behind, Will made the decision to fuck her just like that, with her back towards him so that the two women sitting across from Sarah could clearly see every twitch and contortion of their friend's face when he finally penetrated her.

"I want you to get on me just like you are," Will whispered, before grabbing his cock once again and smacking it haughtily against the older woman's rear.

Easing his left hand into the arched V of Sarah's flaming pubis, Will cranked the married woman's weight up far enough so he could position his erection, like a daunting post, underneath her.

Just before he was about to release his grip on Sarah's crotch and allow her to steadily slip down on top of his glorious shaft, he caught a glimpse of Tamara to his left, out of the corner of his eye.

"Let's do this," Will sighed perversely.

Replacing his left hand with his right to keep Sarah's ass suspended in the air, Will used his free hand to reach in the direction of the girl he had just fucked. Taking Tamara's tiny right hand into his clutches, Will pulled her arm up to his waist and positioned her hand at the base of his throbbing prick.

"Whaa," Tamara exhausted eyes seemed to shimmer.

Before she could even fathom what Will was planning to do, Tamara watched as he flexed her fingers open an instant before closing his hand around hers, making a joint fist around the lower half of his immense cock.

"Now just hold my dick steady Tamara," Will nodded down to the girl he had just gotten off before loosening his grip around her hand.

With Tamara now holding his phallus straight up in the air, Will ratcheted his hands back around Sarah's waist and slowly helped her descend down on top of his crotch.

"AAAAHH...RRGGHHHH," Sarah barked, not having a clue her young friend Tamara was actually the one holding Will's spear steady as she slid her vagina down on top of it.

"YYEE...AAHHHHH," Will growled approvingly, shifting his hips slightly as he watched the older woman's steadily gaping pussy devour his manhood.

"Just a little further...then YEESSSS...THAT'S IT!!" He hissed, feeling the submerged head of his penis slam into the back wall of Sarah's womb.

Gazing down at Tamara to gauge her reaction, Will nuzzled her hair gently with his free hand before casting a quick peek up at Patricia and Renee's seeming paralysis.

"I wonder what must be going through their minds," he devilishly thought.

""AAARRGGAAHHHH," Sarah suddenly moaned, her frantic guttural cries diverting Will's attention back to the kneeling woman grinding up and down on top of him.

"Yeah," Will grinned approvingly, loving the way Sarah was rocking up and down on his dick, not having the slightest clue her young co-worker Tamara was actually the one holding it as she fileted her pussy on top of it.

"Just a little further Sarah...Just a little further...then...then...YEEESSSSSS," Will spat when he felt the ramming head of his phallus reach the limits of the married woman's tunnel.

Sarah's bare feet dug roughly into the bed sheets to each side of Will's torso and her whole body bucked and tightened when she realized just how skewered she had become on the younger man's rigid prick.

"Now its time to fuck," She heard him softly mutter from behind.

Watching Sarah's pale white asscheeks churn and grind as his cock split open the rubbery canal of her molten quim, Will reached over and helped Tamara remove her steadying hand from between he and Sarah's grinding genitals.

Moving Tamara's glistening hand lower between his legs, Will allowed the young girl to fondle his burning nutsack while he returned his full attention to Sarah.

"AAAHHH...GGRRAAHHHHHHH," Sarah would moan each time Will's fleshy appendage rocketed across a place inside of her that had been long untouched by another man.

Sarah's vaginal grip had intensified to the point that Will now felt comfortable removing his grip from waist, allowing his tingling hands to roam free. Looking down at the frothy white moisture brimming out of the married woman's cunt and the delicious way it bubbled and clung to his jutting erection each time she rose up and down on top of it, Will reached up and wetted all 10 of his fingers with the woman's feminine dew.

Kneading his hands into the warm and exposed flesh of the older woman's well rounded hips, Will fervantly massaged Sarah's grinding behind until she started to flinch uncontrollably on top of him.

Watching Sarah collapse forward, Will thrust his hips off the mattress several times, keeping his dick buried all the way up inside of her as she desperately reached down and wrapped her hands around each of his parted legs for support.

If the physical ordeal Will was putting her through wasn't enough, when Will began to verbally taunt her from behind, Sarah's mind careened out of control, allowing all the dark and hidden inner secrets festering in the bowels of her pysche to bleed to the surface.

"Your husband's never fucked you like this...has he?" Will pointedly asked, with what Sarah was sure was a faint chuckle.

A devastating arctic chill sizzled down Sarah's spine when Will's crass inquiry registered. The ability to respond to such a blatant but true indictment was something Sarah sadly didn't posses. Instead she was only able to grind her tear soaked cheek against the inside of his calf as she helplessly continued to offer up most private of places for Will's primal appetite.

"The sad Sonofabitch doesn't even hardly take the time to fuck you anymore...does he?" Will crudely added. "And just look where it led you...to a motel room ...out of town...fucking a complete stranger like a common slut in front of all your friends!"

"MMMMMM...AAHHHMMMM," Sarah groaned in return, feeling as if every fiber in her being had been torched as she came face to face with the truth Will was torturing her with.

"How many times has he fucked you lately?" Will demanded to know.

"Once in the last week...huh...once in the last month?" Will spat down to Sarah, before corkscrewing his cock even deeper into the breathless woman's overwhelmed womb.

"Once in the last two months...huh...no...how about once in the last 3 months," Will continued, until Sarah finally shook her head up and down in lurid admission that her own Husband hadn't so much as touched sexually in almost three full months.

Enthralled by the way every facade of Sarah's wholesome and humble demeanor had crumbled away, Will couldn't help but notice the invitingly taunt target of the older woman's exposed anus.

"I wonder if anyone has ever fucked her there?" he found himself openly pondering.

Slapping his right hand down roughly on Sarah's buttocks, Will internally brimmed with sick pride at the way she luridly squirmed on top of him from the stinging pain.

Casting a quick gaze down to Tamara, who was still diligently rubbing his balls, Will licked his lips from the way the already fucked girl's nipples hardened as she watched Sarah's reaction to getting spanked. Arching his neck slightly, Will could also see the same pysiological reaction had be-fallen Renee and Patricia as well, as they hypnotically looked on.

Smacking his hand down against Sarah's reddened rear a second time, Will then kneaded the soft glowing welt he had created before turning the tip of his thumb towards Sarah's puckered rectum.

"I bet nobody has ever taken your asshole...have they?" Will asked out loud, certain of the answer as he carefully shoved his thumbnail inside of the married woman's anal crevice.

Using his left hand to pry apart the cheeks of Sarah's ass, Will cranked his right wrist upwards, forcing even more of his thumb into her virgin rear.

Will took demented pleasure from the series of brutal sounds Sarah made as his thumb pierced her squinting rectum.

"Your Husband's never even tried to fuck you back here either... has he?" he barked up to Sarah, causing her already flush face to explode into a blood red hue.

"Yeah...I bet no one has ever touched you...right there," Will continued, causing Sarah's back and shoulders to spasm viciously when he injected his thumb all the way down to the bottom knuckle, at the same time he kept his cock slashing like a meaty switchblade through her boiling quim.

"NOOO," Sarah yelped, half in reply to Will's illicit question and half to vocally chastise herself for what she had allowed to happen.

Feeling Sarah's entire weight now draped across his outstretched legs, Will tingled from the sensation of the married woman's fleshy bosom spilling down against the bare skin of his rippled thighs as she blindly humped his crotch and probing finger.

Fingerfucking her ass at the same time his dick rapidly devastated her womb, Will steadied himself, preparing to take as long necessary to overload Sarah's sexual circuits and to watch, with everyone else in the room, when she finally granted herself a selfish release on top of him.

"SSSSHHHHIIITTTTTTTT," finally erupted from Sarah's lungs, the force her long pent up lust causing her entire body to go into convulsions as her pussy caught fire around Will's embedded stalk.

Everyone watching in the room held their collective breath, for what seemed like an eternity, as Sarah galantly rocked her crotch up and down on top of Will, squeezing every bit of agonizing joy from an orgasm she didn't think her body was capable of producing.

Reaching down to cup the base of his penis so that it wouldn't explode as well under the frantic choking action of Sarah's cunt, Will allowed his eyes to roam about the room to measure each of the women's expressions as they witnessed their married friend's animalistic release.

"MMMMMMMM...AAARRGGHHH...MMMMMMMMMMM," Sarah continued to cry out, looking now as if her whole body was melting on top of Will's crotch as he relentlessly teased her with his steely endowment.

"GOD...GOD...GOD...GODDAMN," Sarah mumbled weakly before collapsing and going limp on top of Will's heaving body.

Her frame now a pilaged and scattered heap, Will carefully slid his still lucent and energized prick free from Sarah's quivering depths and allowed it to fly high in the air above her cowering mass, as if it were a flag marking a newly claimed territory.

Pulling his thumb out of her ass as well, Will took a deep breath and enjoyed the feel of Sarah's racing heart beat pounding against his right leg.

When he finally felt as if Sarah was capable of moving on her own, Will eased her hiked skirt back down over her hips and carefully nudged her aside, helping to guide Sarah's numb feet in the direction of the floor.

Walking on jellified legs, Sarah staggered across the room, over to the same sofa she had been sitting before the untapped primal urge to approach the bed seeped into her weakened soul.

Too exhausted to conceal her near nakedness as she sat down, Sarah's ample breasts bounced free over the material of her pulled down top, and as Will inspected closer, he could still catch a faint glimpse of Sarah's hair rimmed pussy and the way her flarred out vaginal lips sparkled in the dimlight, between her opened legs.

"Would have loved to have sent her home ...back to her Husband... with a cunt full of my cum," Will dementedly thought as continued to prime his majestically throbbing manhood with his hand.

"But a bet is a bet," he grumbled, turning his attention back to Patricia as she sat in stone silence beside Renee.

"Yep...a bet is a bet...and its time to pay up," His eyes seemed to say to the woman that had originally asked him up to the room...

Part 3 to come

Thanks for reading!!

12