Patti Pussy Pleaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

The next day was hectic and Patti was frustrated as she sent the help home and was closing the shop. Even though she had been very busy Patti was in need of some pussy and wondered when Karen and Lin would come visit her. As she was ready to leave a beautiful brown haired girl asked if she could come in for a moment. Patti wanted to go home but she just couldn't say no the slender young beauty and let her in but told the girl that she was closing.

The girl reeked wealth with her designer dress to her expensive jewelry but had an innocent quality about her and Patti was captivated by her beauty. The girl introduced herself as Mindy Grant and explained that she was nineteen, been married for less than a year, and her husband was on a business trip and had been gone for three weeks and would return in the morning. Then she shyly told Patti, "My friend told me that when you get a waxing you become more sensitive to touch and experience greater sensations. She said my husband would love it and I do so want to please him. Can you help me? I am willing to pay you anything. I realize that I am keeping you from going home so you deserve to be compensated for your trouble. Is a thousand dollars OK?"

The young lady slipped 10 one-hundred dollar bills into her hand and Patti replied, "This is far too much." Mindy told her not to be silly.

Patti led her to the back room and did the waxing. Patti was overwhelmed by this beauty's innocence and pretty pussy. Patti tried to be very business like when she said, " You paid a lot of money for this so let's see if your pretty bald pussy is more sensitive to the touch."

Patty raked her long nails over the young lady's thighs and kissed her pussy. Mindy's clit peaked out from under the hood and her thin pussy lips glistened with dew. Patti then licked the opening rose and then looked up at the girl's face and asked, "How does this feel? Are you experiencing greater sensations?"

Mindy panted, "Oh my god, it feels so good. No one has ever done that to me before."

Patti dug her fingernails into the girl's thigh and tummy as she licked and sucked with heated passion. She drank up the lovely lady's flowing cum and pussy juices and knew the girl was hooked. Patti once more lifted her face from the drenched bald pussy, looked Mindy straight in the eyes, and said,"You taste so divine and your cum is like honey. Would you like me to stop now or continue and bring you to another orgasm?"

Mindy pleaded, "Please don't stop. Do it again and again as long as you like. I had no idea that oral sex was so great. My husband has never done this but he better learn soon. It would be great if you could teach him but then I would have to tell him about this. I suppose that I shall have to teach him myself. I can learn by watching you. Oh yessssss! So good, so good, don't stop pleaseeeeesss."

Patty assaulted the tasty treat for over an hour and sucked the pretty pussy dry after several more orgasms. The girl looked down at Patti and said, "That was so great and the stud on your tongue sent my clit into orbit. I hope my husband don't notice the trail of your fingernails but it was well worth it. I can always say that I was scratching an itch. Am I supposed to do it to you now? Please forgive me but I have never done this before."

Patti got up and kissed Mindy full on the lips and raked the girl's breasts with her nails then whispered in her ear, "I would love for you to taste me but you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do."

Mindy said, "It would only be fair for me to give you some pleasure after the way you gave me the best sex I ever imagined. Besides, when we kissed I could taste myself on your lips and now I want to sample you and try to be half as good as you. I have never had sex with another woman so please be patient with me."

They changed places and Patti took off her smock, skirt, and panties. She smiled down at the girl and watched Mindy's expression of awe as she stared at her clit ring, bald pussy, and moist pussy lips. Mindy was overwhelmed with a powerful desire to eat the tempting flesh of wet pussy, She inhaled the sweet smell from the aroused womanhood and kissed it lovingly. She kissed, licked, and sucked with fervor until she tasted the cum of her lover mixed with her pussy juices. Mindy looked up adoringly at Patti and announced, "Now look what you have done."

Patti asked, "What do you mean?"

Mindy said, "Not only did you give me the most glorious orgasms of my life but you introduced me to the joys of pleasuring another woman and I totally loved it all. I know that I won't be able to get you or what we did out of my mind so what am I supposed to do now? I don't want to be with other women but I will be craving your studded tongue and delicious pussy."

Patti handed the woman her card saying, "For you I would be willing to do after hours appointments, just call me and set it up if you like."

With a smile on her face the young wife cooed, "You can count on it darling. I think that I shall require weekly treatments and am willing to pay the same price. Will that be alright?"

"That will be just fine Mindy. I am already looking forward to your next appointment and by the way; I do hope that your husband likes the waxing." They kissed goodbye and Mindy felt so invigorated about her newly found joys of woman to woman sex. Patty discovered that she liked seducing straight women into lesbian sex just as much as she enjoyed being submissive to a dominating lesbian. She didn't fit into any one mold and that made her feel good. She liked the idea that the door was opened to many more and diverse sexual encounters with other woman of various wants and needs.

Life was good to Patti. She was pleased with her shop and the income it generated, she enjoyed her sessions with Lin and Karen, and she felt tingles of delight when thinking of all the straight women that she had seduced. Mindy was a weekly after hours visitor and Patti enjoyed their time together. Patti felt guilty when the pretty wife handed her a thousand dollars every time. She tried to tell Mindy that she enjoyed their time together and all that money was not necessary but Mindy said that she was wealthy and it was nothing at all. Patti thought that if the girl wanted to give her that much then why not?

For the past few months Patti was going to an all female gym to keep in shape. She did hook up with one woman but that is not why she went there. Patti was taken aback and felt her pussy moisten when a tall black woman entered the gym and was doing some heavy lifting. The woman had muscles on top of muscles, her breast were large for a weight lifter, the tank top and tiny workout shorts left little to the imagination, and Patti was drooling over the ebony eyeful. When they made eye contact Patti turned crimson. She was so embarrassed getting caught staring and lusting at the captivating creature.

The sexy black woman smiled and gave the white girl a knowing look. Patti was so ashamed that she decided to take a shower and leave. She avoided eye contact with the object of her desire and hurried into the shower room. There was another woman two lockers down from her and she was undressing to take a shower too. Patti froze then turned around when she heard a sexy voice say, "Get over here white slut, what's your hurry? I got what you want so come follow me." Patti couldn't help but notice the look of disgust and disdain on the other woman's face as she followed the black beauty.

They entered a room that Patti never knew existed. It was a private locker room and shower. The women gave her name as Gwen and stated, "This is your lucky day bitch. I am usually much more selective about who I let eat my horny black cunt but the work-out got me all hot and bothered and the guy I was with last night was a total dud. There was no mistaking what you want. The lust in your eyes and your salivating mouth told me loud and clear what you wanted. I travel the weightlifting circuit and see lots of groupies with the same look in their eyes as you. Sometimes I let the kinky white pussy licking sluts enjoy my hot black cunt. Are you a kinky pussy licking slut? Do you want to get on your knees and eat out my cunt and ass?"

With her pussy leaking and an overpowering urge to devour Gwen's pussy Patti meekly purred, "Yes Gwen, I am a pussy licking slut and I want to worship your seductive ebony body with my mouth and tongue."

Patti got to her knees, tugged down the woman's shorts, clamped her mouth to the sopping cunt, and fondled the woman's tits as she orally serviced the sexy Gwen. The black weight lifting wonder woman proclaimed, "Yeah baby, do it real good and my hot cunt will be offered to you again. If I don't cum all over your white face then this will be only a one time thing so you better make my black cunt hum and cum. That's it bitch suck it all up. Yesssss, so fuckinggggg goooooddddd! Oh hell yeah; you are a great cunt lapper and you can eat me out anytime. Stick that studded tongue all the way up my black cunt, use more fingers, Yessssssss!" Gwen humped and fucked the white girl's face with force and did indeed cum all over Patti's face.

Gwen looked down at the white girl's face that was soaked with her cum and red from the friction of the furious face fuck and stated, "Baby you proved yourself worthy of eating my hot cunt. You were fantastic and I expect to see you here every Sunday. We are having a weightlifting competition next Saturday so I might just bring along about five of my friends. Three are Black, one is Hispanic, and the other is white. How would you like that girl? Do you want to eat six pussies at once? You would love that wouldn't you? My pussy pleasing Patti will be in pussy paradise. What do you say baby? Do you want to feast on six hot, wet, and horny cunts together? You want it don't you Patti. Tell Gwen just how much you want it and I will make it happen."

Patti grinned and whimpered, "Yes I do. It sounds yummy. To me there is no such thing as too much pussy. See you next week." When Patti got home she relaxed and reflected on her life and it was all good but for the first time in her life she thought that she would like to be committed with just one woman. That woman would be Mindy but she was married so Patti would just play the field for now. She looked forward to seducing more straight women this week and thought that she may meet another that she could settle down with but in the meantime she would enjoy all the pussy she could. She also got all wet and tingly when she thought about next Sunday and then wondered if she ever could settle down with just one woman when there were so many willing women out there. She decided that any commitment would just have to wait for awhile unless of course they had an understanding or had sex with other women together. Then she recalled that Mindy had suggestively mentioned that her husband wanted to watch his wife with another woman and maybe even have a threesome. Patti never had nor wanted to have sex with a man but with Mindy and her husband she was considering it and thought that it could even bring them closer together. The thought of being part of her favorite girl's marriage seemed strangely appealing to her. She thought, "Perhaps the three of us could be one happy family." Then a devilish thought crossed her mind and she considered inviting her sweet housewife girlfriend to join her at the gym on Sunday. The wicked thought of Mindy helping her with the six bodybuilders got her so hot she fingered herself to climax with the image of her sweet lover on her knees eating Gwen and her friends. She dozed off to sleep and decided to think about it and not make any decisions yet.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12