Patty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You thought my cum tasted like shit before. How about now?" I popped my semi flaccid dick out, and she turned around, dropping to her knees. With out a word, she started sucking and licking my very happy cock.

"It taste like salty strawberries and shit." She marveled.

I laughed, thinking about the flavored lube I had used.

Pulling away, she stood up and kissed me deeply. Our tongues wrestling like they were in the wrong mouth and wanted back. I pulled back. "You're right." Then kissed her again.

We dressed in silence. She climbed back into my truck, and winced a little as she settled down. I was spent, but very happy.

The dirt road was rough, and Patty sort of bounced on the seat as we made our way back to the roadway.

Reaching the highway, I told her I would take her wherever she wanted to go. Patty asked me to stop, and I did. She unlocked her door, and before she departed, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. She said I was too nice and she deserved worse. I wasn't sure what she was talking about, then it all came back. The knife, the truck, all of it. It's amazing, how all men posses this magic wand that can erase his memory in just a few spasms.

She took her stuff, found a rock, and waited for the next ride. I never saw her again, and for all I know, she found another knife, and is back to her old self. It can be a fucked up world.

12