All Comments on 'Paul And Paula'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 245 Comments (Page 3)
AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 2 years ago

After reading all of your stories.....

Man your stories are good.

With mental turmoil.

But i think You can't handle the aftermath turmoil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was hilarious, don’t think it was meant to be but come on guys what was not to laugh at.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is it not finished? It needs an ending. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've noticed a common theme in the author's stories. They are always centered around a cheating slut, a really cruel and ruthless cheating slut. It doesn't matter how you try to justify it, if a woman can't even control her urges the slightest bit for someone she loves and if she keep 'falling in love' with anyone willy-nilly, then she is really nothing more than woman who loves too much (read slut)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have loved the story but it’s missing ,a confrontation or some sort of a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am sure the author has seen the comments for years about an ending to this story. It is not going to happen! Sometimes, even good writers, tend to leave stories unfinished thinking it is avant-garde to do so. This is not one of those stories. Also, this writer is not know to allow others to finish their work. Lost two stars for this, even though the author does not care

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It isn't finished...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

DQS…king of wimps and cucks! A doyen of writers who believe that it’s a woman’s right to fuck around and a hubby has to accept it…or be put aside !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lot better than her last story of yours that I read BUT i have read "when we were married " but so Many of the wives are all gorgeous big titted and fuck like rattlesnakes BUT why do the husbands put up with them ????? Sex is great BUT not to ruin ones life over ?? (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice, but - 2011? And, no ending, yet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had to read this 3 or 4 times to get it to flow. It breaks up the patter of the read. No justification for such lack of quality to get a lil more qty off the press & out the door.

He had given her a shoulder to cry on and went out of his way to rebuild her faith in himself. If he had been anybody else, he'd have been suspicious that he was setting her up to get into her pants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave this 5 Stars as it deserved it . I am waiting for the next chapter so it can end .

nm1940nm1940almost 2 years ago

There is nothing worst than an unfinished story,and to keep you hanging since 2011 is criminal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i hate writer that use this site as a teaser for a story that sold at kindle/amazon/etc

submit half cocked story at here and sell the ending at some marketplace

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not even an ending going through the second to last chapter of When We Were Married. And Paula is an over top sociopath. While Paul turns out to be a Viking berserker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Daniel is definitley a good writer and it is Lit's detriment he no longer writes. I have noticed one thing about his writing he has a "big tit" fetish. Has he ever written a story in which the good looking woman character does not have oversize tits that are or will be sagging to the ground soon. In this story he describes Sherry as only have C cups. Oh well.....

anon.1

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
With

With no ending,this story is just a load of crap I have wasted my time reading.Incidently you cannot catch flue it is a chimney.Flu is what people catch.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

I like your stories on a human level. I started to say I have a great deal of experience "doing" married women. Then the thought struck that it was not true. What I have is a great deal of experience being "Done" by married women. That experience came from being a singer and karate instructor. If you sing love songs to women who are no longer appreciated by husbands and act as a surrogate father figure to women's children you will have many opportunities for those women to want to "Do" you. So your accuracy in describing it is very good. There is one thing though. If you use "Glock" pistols or any other firearm in your stories, please seek advice or read up on them. Glock pistols do NOT have a safety to take off. So if you write about something like guns or fighting, have someone with actual knowledge proofread it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No conclusion. Well written if you ignore the spelling mistakes, but having no conclusion is woeful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know, when you make the cheating wife into a miserably evil piece of shit there's not much of a story beyond that. Oh, you can manufacture a little tension by wavering the hubby towards abject cuckdom, but if that's who he is then there's not much of a story in that, either. So you have an evil female and a waffling male...and not much else.

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

A really great start on a story, but it doesn’t feel complete at all, I sure hope there is an ending to this out there somewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Paul was such a pussy inever felt bad for him. The story has nnoending. You would assume he left her, but knowing that pussy, he may have settled for sucking other guys cum fromher dirty ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you write 6 pages and still just have a story fragment, that's a sign that you should stop writing.

It doesn't help that the characters are horrible with nobody for the reader to empathize with. The wife is clearly a worthless slut. The husband is a pathetic wimp. The friend is no friend.

1EagleEye1EagleEyeabout 1 year ago

Well damn, looks like I walked off another cliff.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really enjoyed this part of the story. I’m sorry people forget sometimes to read the “beginning or opening” statements by the author. If they had, then perhaps there wouldn’t be so many negative comments! 5 stars

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBF10 months ago

The ages are all fucked up. She’s 40 and didn’t have kids when she graduated college, presumably at 22z. But the kids are doing masters degrees, which would make them 23 or 24.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sad situation, but common one, these days.

danbo56danbo569 months ago

Daniel enjoyed the story great story actually but surely this is not the end there must be another part or have I missed something 5stars for the first part but it's incomplete

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Disliked it because there is no ending.

fishgetterfishgetter8 months ago

OOOO legs all the way to the ground and an ass that made even happily married men stare

000000 I remember it as ' legs that gp al;l the way up her ass' .

fishgetterfishgetter8 months ago

Legs that go all the way up to her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Finish the damn story!!!

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

You are assuming that people who read this story have read WWWM. I read it a while ago but it was so long and there were so many different sub-stories I do not remember much about Paul and Paula. This story needed more connection with WWWM to be a good read.

dt1784dt17848 months ago

Loved the story but please write a bit more. I read the warning at the beginning but would still like an end to it whatever that may be

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Well, that fills the back story a bit... now where's the "rest of the story"? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As unfinished as this is, I'm surprised at the score for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unfinished shit from a lazy wimp who writes about wimps. How did this story get such a high score? More wimps reading. This was bad. Three pages of MC whining about his cheating wife. Pathetic. Literotica should add a warning about unfinished shit like this one.

KaeyoKaeyo5 months ago

Thus is like watching a movie where the power goes out three quarters of the way through.

And why write Paul as such a weak and prevaricating character. It makes him even less likable than even Paula.

Overall, an unsatisfying hot mess.

I can only give this a generous 2*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What kind of fucked up culture does this author come from where nobody tells their friends and colleagues when they KNOW he’s being cheated on. Horrible people. How can they say they are his friend, or care about him. He’s hurt more by staying with a slut, unknowingly. Who gets hurt by being told?!? What kind of cuck ass wimp would rather not know?

I’m specifically calling out the author, because this is a recurring theme in (his?) stories. There’s always at least one so called friend who knew, and didn’t tell.

If I knew someone was cheating on their spouse, I’d let the spouse know. Regardless of which person I was friends with. I don’t know how anyone can consider themselves a decent person if they allow adultery to continue, when they could tell the victim.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Both of the children are in Master’s Degree Programs, so, unless they skipped grades, which the story doesn’t tell us, they will be at least 22 years old. The story repeatedly states that Paula is 40, and has been with Paul for 20 years.

So, there’s a pretty significant error here somewhere. Are there children super high IQ geniuses who skipped at least 3 grades? Is Paula older than 40? It did she give birth at 17 or 18? Are they twins? Are they Paul’s children?

For the supposed caliber of this author, this is a very basic mistake!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I know this story thread through the long arc of WWWM, but I never read deep enough to see how it ended with Paula and Paul. Had to assume it was violence / suicide. I remember Paul ended up in jail. Turns out he has extreme rage and adrenaline-related strength. Meaning when he goes into a fit he is literally unstoppable hand to hand. Paula tries to get access to him, with the idea, ultimately, of killing him. She ends up f$cking and seducing most of the guys in the DA office (except Maitland of course) and the local jail, but Maitland is trying ot keep them apart so either Paula doesn't have Paul killed or vice versa, meaning Paul doesn't erupt and murder Paula. Paula comes off as a female fatale/ emotional black widow in WMMM. But I never saw the end resolution. Again can only assume, both died or one died and the other in jail (or if Paul, then suicide). But couldn't find out the end in the long soap opera that is WMMM. Anyone chime in with the their ultimate conclusion?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Total crap. No ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Prosze jeszcze raz poprawic to opowiadanie, na chwilę obecną 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous