Paula 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread my legs and arched my back so willingly to make it easy for his velvety shaft to enter me with just a slight push. Sorry you weren't there to see it, Dear, but it all happened so quickly I didn't have a chance to protest. But of course you know, I was desiring to fuck right then and there and had no desire to protest if I had time. He fucked me soundly from behind as I ate Mother Superior's cunt, giving her several orgasms as I had two more orgasms myself. Soon Fr. Bernardi was pumping his load of seed deep in my love tunnel, painting the interior with his slippery juice. I have none to show of course, because he got right down to suck all the juices out of me he could, saying since I had a short skirt and no panties, he didn't want me walking around with sex juices running down my legs.

I moaned as I emptied a load of cum juice in Blanche's mouth who was sucking me so hard I was afraid she would suck my testicles out of my ball sack.

"Sorry, Dear, but I was a very bad girl today," Paula said softly. "I had two amazing orgasms while Fr. Bernardi fucked my pussy so wantonly as I licked Mother Superior to two marvelous orgasms of her own. Fr. Bernardi howled with victory as he pumped his slippery juices deep inside my love tunnel from the rear. I was so naughty."

"No, you were a very good girl today," Blanche corrected. "You did everything just the way I would have and as I taught you. When opportunity arises you must take full advantage of it or it will soon be gone, never to return. Andrew will just have to content himself with the stories you tell him when you take advantage of your opportunities."

"But Blanche, I'd really like to be there to at least watch if I could," I protested.

"I know you would, Andrew, but when it's not convenient, you must wait and picture it in your mind as Paula tells you about it. If you object, you'll cause trouble for yourself, for Paula and for your marriage. Great beauty such as hers is meant to be enjoyed, not put on a shelf to selfishly hoard there. Learn to just go with the flow."

I knew Blanche had more experience in this sort of thing than I, so I said no more.

"Cheer up, my boy, I'll be here whenever you need me. Paula will still be here, she's not going to leave you as long as you are kind, and there no doubt will be others. You'll not be going without. You should be content to share Paula with others when the need and opportunity arises for her."

Later that night when Paula and I were going to bed, I couldn't help but be awestruck by her beauty.

"But, Dear, you left the window shade wide open," I reminded her.

"I know I did, Darling. Blanche told me to. She wants to be able to watch us make love from time to time and said I should always show my lovely body as much as possible. You don't mind, do you Dear?"

"No, of course not," I replied. "You do have a lovely body and it should be there for others to appreciate. I don't mind a bit."

One fine afternoon, Paula's younger sister Maria came by to visit Paula after work. Paula took her next door to introduce her to Blanche. Maria is not as pretty as Paula but is still a very pretty girl. She is also two inches shorter than Paula, but since their bodies are so similar, she is as sexy as Paula. Blanche warmed up to her instantly and invited her to sunbathe in the nude also. Since Paula and Blanche already did so, she decided she would join in. The letter carrier came by some time later with a package for Blanche and Blanche let him in the back door. Since Blanche and Paula didn't bother to cover up, Maria didn't bother either.

"Two peas of the same pod," Blanche chuckled.

"The letter carrier acted like he couldn't leave quickly enough but Blanche never had a package left in the rain. The poor man should be used to us by now as many times as he's seen Blanche and I naked while sunbathing," Paula remarked.

"Paula, your sister Maria was naked also?" I asked, totally astonished.

"Down, Fido. You'll get your chance to see," Paula chirped. "Blanche asked if she was still a virgin in a way that only Blanche can do without causing alarm. When Maria answered 'Yes,' Blanche told her she knew of someone who had a small penis that would not hurt her except for the breaking of her hymen. Maria said she'd keep it in mind but I could tell she was thinking hard about doing it. Keeping your virginity is not as important today as it once was. You just might get lucky some day, Andrew."

"You would do that and have me take your sister's virginity like that, Paula?" I was amazed with unbelief.

"Of course if that's what she wanted. Who else has a better tool for such a job as that beside you?"

Paula was as excited as ever when we started to make love and I did the best for her I could, holding back my orgasm until Paula came first. We pledged our undying love for each other, but while Paula was satisfied with my efforts to satisfy her, I knew that she would now be seeking pleasure from others as she had just begun to do. I couldn't blame her at all, knowing that my cock was not as big and grand as other men, so I had to be content with whatever Paula let me have two or three times a week and would agree to let her find more pleasure with others from time to time as she found at her convenience. After all, what was my alternative? Also, it turned me on and excited me so when she told me everything she did that it was almost like me there doing those things to her. Things weren't all that bad.

Maria returned to visit several times more and Paula would tell me how Blanche would keep suggesting to Maria that twenty was too old to remain a virgin, and that she should soon take steps to become a real woman and lose that useless and cumbersome burden. Maria finally agreed to take the plunge, allowing Blanche to set up the entire affair. When Maria insisted she know the name of her partner in her defloration, Blanche divulged it would be me, her brother-in-law, who would take on the task. "After all, he loves you and would not do anything to hurt you like some ruffian would likely do," Blanche argued. With Paula's glad permission, Maria finally agreed and it was set up for that Friday night. Paula kept me abreast with everything as it unfolded.

Paula and I were at Blanche's house Friday night when her doorbell rang. My heart did flips in my chest until I found it was Fr. Benardi instead of Maria. He had been invited to bless the solemn occasion, as well as to provide some comfort to my young wife, Paula, for the evening. I was thrilled when I realized I might see Paula sucking his cock and, if all goes well, maybe see him fuck Paula as he had done at work. I was excited then beyond all words. He was a very likeable man.

After the cheese and crackers and the wine had been served, the doorbell rang again. This time it was Maria.

"Am I late?" Maria asked.

"No, you're right on time," Blanche answered. "I asked the others to be here a half-hour early so they would all be here when you arrived."

"But Fr. Bernardi is here; does he know what we planned to do tonight?" Maria asked fearfully.

"Yes, he'll bless the occasion. Don't worry, he's a great counselor. If you have any marriage problems or questions of a sexual nature, go to see him. He is very good," Blanche told her.

"We'll have some wine and then I'll ask Maria and Andrew to undress so I can bless them. God said to mankind to be fruitful and multiply, but how can they if they don't get started on the right foot?" Fr. Bernardi exclaimed.

We had the cheese and crackers then washed it down with plenty of wine. Maria and I soon had a warm buzz on and, without anyone saying it was time, we stood in the center of the room and began to slowly undress. When we stood before them naked, Fr. Bernardi raised his hand and blessed us, then told Maria to go and become a woman so she could be fruitful and multiply. Blanche led us to a bedroom and told us to have fun.

I held a nervous Maria in my arms and kissed her. It was like I was kissing Paula so I opened my eyes to make sure I did indeed have the right one. Maria kissed me again and leaned her naked body closely against mine.

"They told you that there would be a slight bit of pain involved in your first time at intercourse?" I inquired.

"Yes, but they also told me you are mild-mannered and gentle and that you would not hurt me anymore than necessary."

"Are you ready to become a woman then?" I asked to give her time to think about it and to back out if she so desired.

"Yes, my dear brother-in-law. I want you to make me a woman just as you did my sister.

"First you must be properly lubricated," I said trying to sound like I knew everything about it.

"Andrew, I'm as wet as I'll ever be from the anticipation of it all evening. Just get on me and put it in me, please," she said a little impatient with me.

"Yes, of course," I said, trying to take my time because I felt I was ready to cum at any moment. "Would you like a pillow under your hips?"

"Andrew, I'm not trying to get pregnant, I just want to lose my cherry. But if you think it will help, then put a pillow under me."

Her scolding took some of the edge off and I felt a little more in control of myself so I got between her legs and pointed my cock to her love tunnel. She sucked in a deep breath in anticipation. I felt my cock enter the entrance to her love tunnel and paused when I felt the resistance of her hymen. Her legs were wrapped around my waist expectantly as her fingernails dug into my shoulders.

"It will hurt a little bit now," I said to her.

"Yes, I know, Andrew! Just fuck me already, will you!"

This new generation is much different these days, I thought. Girls didn't talk that way in my day. Sensing her impatience again, I drew my cock back a little ways, then pushed forward pretending there was no hymen there to break through. I popped through her slight barrier with little effort and then paused to see if she would cry like Paula had. She had winced a little with pain then lay still for a moment while the pain subsided.

"Ah, at last the job is done," Maria sighed. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever get around to it. Now finish the job, Andrew; fuck me like you don't even know me."

And fuck we did. I was so unnerved by her impatience I was able to fuck her with no trouble. In fact, I was able to hold off with no problem until her second orgasm before I dumped my load of juice deep in her moist love canal.

When we were finished, we started to find a bathroom so we could clean up a bit. I wondered what Paula and the others were doing, wondering if I had missed seeing Paula giving Fr. Bernardi a blow job and fucking him. My nerves were all a jangle as uncertainty wreaked havoc with my brain. As I pulled the bedroom door open, Blanche, Paula and Fr. Bernardi were there on the other side of it, listening to everything that went on in the bedroom. They were still clothed and applauded us noisily as we came out.

We went back into the formal lounge where everyone got undressed. I watched as Blanche toyed with Maria's breasts and pussy until she was breathing heavily with desire again. Paula was bobbing her head up and down the six and-a-half inch shaft of Fr. Bernardi. He wasn't so much bigger than me, about an inch, but Paula smiled at me joyfully. I suppose just a different cock was as thrilling for her as a giant cock. I didn't feel too bad about my cock size then.

Blanche had moved down and started licking Maria's pussy who I suppose was enjoying a woman's mouth for the first time. How Maria wreathed and squirmed as Blanche's tongue pleased her so. I'm sure Blanche is an expert at that just as she is with everything else that's sexual. It gave me pleasure to see Maria have so much pleasure. I'm just too sensitive and passionate a person to not be moved by that.

My cock had grown to full size again and I began to stroke it as I watched the sex play before me. Paula stood up and I watched her as she straddled Fr. Bernardi's lap facing me. I watched as she guided his cock between her beautiful pussy lips, smiling at me, and gradually got the velvety shaft safely sheathed in her wet pussy, the pussy which I married but which I now had to share with others from time to time.

She began to slide up and down on the male member as she watched me watching her, smiling all the while as she enjoyed the adulterous coupling. I must admit I enjoyed seeing the erotic scene of my beautiful wife with another's cock deep inside her private parts as she enjoyed the coupling. She beckoned me to come to her with her wagging finger so I gladly went over to stand by her side. She then passionately pulled my head down to her for a deep kiss. Our lips met and tongues entwined as she held my head with both hands. It was then that I realized something was amiss; her mouth was far to wet to be normal. She stifled a giggle as she held my head tighter when I tried to pull away in my uncertainty. She swirled her tongue around mine deeply within my mouth as I recognized the taste. I had licked my cum from my fingers many times before this, as every male has done; if they claim not, don't trust them; they lie. The substance I recognized the taste of was Fr. Bernardi's cum which my naughty wife had received in her mouth when she gave him a blow job. She had not swallowed all of it and was now trying to share it with me, the naughty girl. At first I resisted but eventually gave in and we both swallowed, emptying our mouths together. Since it was mostly Paula's saliva by then, it was not at all unpleasant. Paula then pulled me to her and took my still erect cock in her mouth.

"Give me your injection of cum juice now, Andrew. I want to taste the difference between you and Fr. Bernardi. Is that all right with you, Dear?"

I was happy to oblige her and enjoyed her oral manipulations as she bounced up and down on the throbbing cock between her lovely thighs. Fr. Bernardi's hands were all over my wife's lovely breasts, making it difficult for me to get to them, so I just enjoyed her warm mouth as she sucked and laved my throbbing cock. I put my hand beneath her thick, lovely, dark head of hair and lovingly caressed her neck as she slurped me into her mouth.

I looked back to Maria and Blanche who were still busy with one another. Maria was moaning loudly in an intense orgasm as Blanche worked on her pussy with an expert tongue. When Maria returned to normal, Blanche asked if she would like to reciprocate in order to complete the evenings lessons. Maria readily agreed and started licking Blanche's mature pussy with enthusiasm.

I was so moved by the erotic sights and sounds around me that I soon had my second orgasm of the evening deep in my wife's throat as she continued fucking Fr. Bernardi. She swallowed my cum and went back to concentrating on her fucking of the good Father. I sat down to relax and just enjoy the sight of the stimulating activity around me. Paula didn't ignore me, she would look at me often while she fucked the slightly bigger cock within her married pussy. When she saw me watching her fuck, she seemed to reach higher levels of arousal as if we were fucking as a team with me helping her with erotic stimulation. She would moan and whine with delight with each orgasm she had until finally Fr. Bernardi let out a loud groan and deposited his second load of cum juice up deep inside my wife's well fucked cunt.

Maria had learned the art of licking pussy well and had given Blanche several groaning orgasms with her mouth glued to the mature woman's fat pussy lips. We just lounged around while nude after that and drank some more wine while chatting about nothing in particular.

"You love to watch me fuck others, don't you, Andrew," Paula said as we were laying in our bed later that night. She was smiling at me lovingly.

"Oh. yes, I do, so very much," I replied. "I know I'm limited in what I can do for you and when I see you enjoying yourself so much, it's enjoyable for me to watch you."

"You know I love you, there's no one I could ever love more than you, Dear," she said "Would you mind then if I lived a lusty life similar to Blanche's old libertine lifestyle?"

"Paula, You are the love of my life and I want to make you as happy as I can always. If that would make you happy, then I suppose I can live with it very well."

"I know you love me and you always give everything you can in your lovemaking, and I appreciate that, just knowing you're at least willing to try to please me means so much to me. Tomorrow night it will be just you and me and I'll cook your favorite dish, then we'll fuck until we're fully satisfied."

The next day at work my mind was fully at ease. I didn't worry about who Paula was with and what she was doing, though I knew she was enjoying herself in some way. I was secure in our love and I knew she would tell me all she did so I could enjoy it too.

When I arrived home from work, true to her word, Paula had my favorite dish cooked and ready to enjoy. We ate happily while exchanging words of love and admiration. But when the meal was finished and cleaned up, Paula became apologetic once again.

"I know I promised you a night of love tonight, Dear, but it might be limited somewhat."

"Oh, love of my life, how's that?" I was just a little disappointed.

"I was very naughty again today, through no fault of my own," she began. "We should be in bed where I can tell you all that happened today, Dear.

We undressed and got in bed with the lights on and window wide open to give Blanche a show should she desire to catch it. The windows in the villa are dark so we can't tell if she's watching or not, but Paula does whatever Blanche wants. My cock was already erect with anticipation as Paula laid down beside me. She held it in her hand and began her story.

The day began quite normally with me having no intentions of doing anything other than finishing my work and coming home. I had almost all my work done when a Mr. Renaldo came looking for Fr. Bernardi. As his secretary it was my job to entertain him while others looked for Fr. Bernardi. I was wearing one of my shorter skirts, and you know, not wearing panties I had to sit very modestly which seemed to tease and turn him on more than if I hadn't bothered. Seeing the front of his pants, I knew he was well endowed in that department and you know what that does to me.

"But Dear, you were right there in the church office," I exclaimed.

"I know, but I noticed he locked the door behind him when we came in," she explained. "By the time he began his moves of seduction I was too far gone to resist, and accepted all his seductive moves gladly. I'm sorry, Dear, but I was soon naked and he with his pants down around his ankles was pumping his nine inch cock into my frothy pussy. I hate to talk about cock size, knowing what a touchy subject it is with you, but he was bigger than Blanche's friend, John, if you can believe that."

"My God, what a monster! He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"Oh, no, Dear, it gave me the most delicious orgasms I've ever had, but it did leave me quite tender there for some time afterwards, as you can imagine. If they hadn't found Fr Bernardi to cut the time short, I'd probably still be sore. He could fuck like crazy with that mule dick of his. Remembering it makes my pussy throb with desire. You can fuck me now if you want to, Dear, but please don't cum too soon; I need more relief."

I was worried about her being hurt more than being greatly aroused so I climbed on top of my lovely wife and slid my hard but not overly excited cock into her very wet pussy. It felt so good to me, and I could tell it felt good to her, too.

"Andrew, it feels like you're getting bigger. I don't know if it's all the sex you're getting lately, or just the tenderness of my pussy, but you feel divine inside of me. I'm going to have an orgasm already."