Paula: An Unfaithful Wife? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-We would use some of the money from the sale of the house, to surgically enhance Paula's figure, and she would become a blonde; this would hopefully make her even more desirable to her black lovers. I would keep her beautified, and well dressed with expensive clothes and jewellery.

How can I describe Paula? She's a fairly tall brunette, with natural curves and long legs. She has sleepy looking blue eyes, a gorgeous natural pout, which she likes to further enhance with thick, red lipstick, and a slightly arrogant look. Despite keeping herself trim, toned and fit, she's addicted to cigarettes and smokes 40 a day, which makes her voice slightly husky; fortunately, she looks after her skin meticulously, and maintains a youthful complexion. She has a temper; she can be bitchy and petulant which I find strangely appealing. She can also be incredibly tender, and pleasure shows on her face so readily that licking her out is a wonderful experience.

Does she need breast enhancement? No, she's a 40D already, but that's missing the point. With 40F or double Fs, braless, in a halter-neck top, short skirt and stockings, dripping in lip-gloss, she will be completely irresistible to her lovers.

The responsibilities of her 'core group' (probably, two guys who are good friends) were fairly simple:

-They would ensure her physical safety and health at all times. Part of this would be vetting potential lovers; a potential beneficial effect of this would be to provide guys with the largest possible cocks to fuck her.

-They would remind her, regularly, that the purpose of her life was to be their slut.

So, to summarise our plan, my wife would become a blonde, big-boobed fuck-toy, the property of a group of well-hung black men. I would provide an expensive, comfortable life for her. I found the prospect of being married to such a creature, an exquisite, wanton sexual diva, completely intoxicating...

(to be continued)

12