Pauline Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were wide with panic as Steve turned it on, Chris looked at her, "Getting fed up sucking that plastic ball, soon my pretty you will have me and as you can see there's a lot of it." Her eyes suddenly shut as a loud then long moan filled the bedroom, the end of the vibrator rubbed over her wet clit, her bound body jerked, the moans became squeals, Chris undid the strap and pulled the ball from her mouth.

Chris still had the brush vibrator and he ran the end over her nipple as Steve started to fuck in and out of her cunt with the other one, Pauline gasped, "YYYEEESSSS OH GOD AAAHHHHH MMMMMMM AAAAAHHHH."

As her mouth opened again Chris pushed his cock in to her mouth, she closed over it and sucked, "That's it darling the experimenting is over now we fuck you." Her ass jumped and moved, Steve dropped the vibrator and slid easily in to the excited hole and with furious vigour both of them fucked the lovely Mrs Pauline Jones as hard as they could.

Pauline lay on the bed trying to count how many more times she had been fucked in the last 24 hours, she moved her arms and the knots tickled her ass-hole and clit again she moaned, what had they done to her, what had she become?

She remembered they had fucked her cunt and mouth the first time, by the time they had taken her down and were re-tying her, knelt on the floor, her ankles crossed her wrists tied to them and her elbows pinned together they were rampant and ready again. Steve had his fun by making her lick and taste her own wet cum on his cock as he fucked her mouth. Chris made her degrade herself by spreading her legs further and kneeling on a plastic cock fucking herself while he fucked her mouth for a second time.

She had still been spitting juice from her mouth as she was untied only to find herself downstairs and over the dining room table, legs tied wide, her arms stretched across to the other legs, her ass a perfect target to be warmed by their hands, and they warmed her.

They used the little brush vibrator on her nub while she was spanked, to keep her quite they tied the large cock shaped plastic in her mouth then put the mirror in front so she could look at herself and watch.

The sensation of the vibrator on her cunt and the spanking made her so wet that she was to far gone to put up any resistance, she remembered the look on their face's grinning at her through the mirror as they had a great time fucking her ass.

Pauline gazed at the ceiling and pulled the rope up in to her cunt again, she couldn't help it, she was looking at the beam and her mind was full of them forcing her to put on stockings, suspenders and high heels, tying her elbows tight to her side, fixing a noose to the beam and around her neck, then making her fuck and play with herself while they sat on her settee with the last of her celebration wine, laughing as she brought herself to a climax and her knees buckled, she was moaning and gasping as the rope around her neck tightened.

She remembered the smile on Steve's face as he loosened it while he stood in front of her fucking her cunt and Chris completed the sandwich by standing behind fucking her ass.

She wondered what time it was, would they untie her and leave before Tal got back, what plans had they for her after the beer. She hoped it wouldn't be as painful as the last one.

They had kept her wrist's tied behind her while she was sat between them moving from side to side sucking hard and licking every bit of their cocks including balls while they flicked through the magazines, she remembered the uneasy feeling when she saw them pick up a copy of Japanese S & M.

Her head was being rammed the full length of Steve cock when she heard Chris say, "Now that looks painful"; she didn't now then how right he was.

If she had been and had her haircut like she said she was then they wouldn't have had enough to tie. She had been laid face down on the table, her elbows were tied tight with rope past over her tit's and then under them, three little piece's locked them tight to the right, centre and left, forcing the rope to squeeze them. Her ankles pulled up and tied as one to her wrists, ropes around her thighs held her legs bent double.

They tied a rope around her stomach then to her wrists, bringing the ropes from her bent legs and elbows to join it and then up to a beam. Her hair had been bunched and tied, the rope went the length of her body, then those dam knots in between her ass and cunt before being pulled up and tied of at the waist as soon as she tried to move her head the knots bit in to her cunt, suddenly all the ropes tightened at once, she screamed as the table was moved from under her.

She swung and slowly spun as the ropes bit in to her. After the screaming stopped the begging started, pleading with them to let her down, as her head passed Steve he said, "Do you know something Mrs Jones your in the perfect position and at the perfect height for you to give the best blow-job in the world and when I've had it you can come down, oh and that goes for Chris as well."

They gentle spun her as they stood back and admired not only their handiwork but also the beautiful woman now total at their mercy. Her tit's hung below now much firmer in the confines of the ropes her nipples pointed slightly left and right and they were at full length. The knotted rope between her legs was hard up her ass and cunt, the rough knots rubbing on the sensitive flesh and her lovely round bottom so inviting to the hand, "Going to suck us? Give us the old tickle with the tongue, do all the work and swallow the lot?"

She groaned a pathetic "Yes."

Being able to swing her and move her round at their will they enjoyed pushing her away as she tried to get their cocks in her mouth, as this was happening the phone rang. Six rings and the answer phone kicked in. "Hello darling, just thought I'd ring and see if you were at home or has my lovely wife gone to the swinging city, catch you later, Tal."

Steve roared with laughter, "Your Mrs is swinging all right swinging right on to the end of my cock, and that's the second time me and your wife have swing fucked to day."

Chris joined in, "And she's at home with my cock stuck in her, god what a fuck bunny you got for a wife." He bent down and squeezed her enlarged breast's, "Does your Tal know you're a good handful," he kissed her face, "Your fucking lovely all right or is it, you've got lovely holes for fucking, let's find out some-more."

Steve said, "While your down there Chris grab those nipple clamps, let me see if they look as good as I imagined," Pauline could not bend her head to see but she soon felt both her long nipple's being squeezed by the hard metal, the pain increased as Chris swung her about using the chain.

After that the men made sure that this blowjob was going to last or her nipples weren't. Unable to save herself she was helpless, they knew she couldn't move as they pushed forward, the momentum of her own body forced her mouth back and their cocks the full length of her throat, if she didn't make gurgling noise's they would not have withdraw to let her breath. She found the best way to keep them from choking her was to lick and tickle the cockheads; her mouth and tongue had never worked so hard.

The clock had pasted over an hour by the time both men had cum down her throat, her head hung down, her body totally exhausted, as the cum dribbled from her mouth Pauline felt disgusted.

Both her tormentors opened another can, Steve first pulled on the nipple chain she moaned then he walked behind her, ran his fingers in between her legs, the knotted ropes were soaking, she had climaxed three times and he took great delight in making her suck her own cum of his fingers.

It took them a long time to untie her, they had to carry her upstairs; first they put her on the toilet and then washed her down. After they had tied her arms and legs to the bed, they rubbed cream in to her sore tit's, ass and cunt, of course that got them randy, so before they left her in the state she was in now with her cunt knotted they both decided to make use of her cunt again.

Well if they wanted her to think about all that had happened she had done, what next?

She heard more than two voices, yes three no four, one of them female, who the. The door open, a rather attractive lady entered followed by an older man, then Chris and Steve.

The woman spoke, "She is lovely, thought she would be."

The man joined in, "Been watching her through binoculars an absolute darling and gorgeous dressed like that."

Steve looked at them, "O K, she's all yours we'll be off now, I think she been warmed up nicely," Pauline was amazed, after all they had done to her they just turned and left, the woman approached the bed.

"You are gorgeous, in fact just perfect," she bent and kissed her nipples, "You fancy sucking my cunt, my husband will see to that itch between your legs." Suddenly the man grabbed the woman, swung her to the floor and ripped her clothes off.

Before Pauline could understand he had handcuffed her wrists and he was dragging her up by the hair and forcing her between Pauline's legs, "Suck it, go on, you suck her before she sucks you."

The woman's tongue sucked and licked the clit from between the knots, the feeling was incredible, Pauline's hips were soon jumping and she was pulling the rope as her clit was sucked in to the soft mouth, "Enough, move your ass, go on sit on her face, I'll give that hole a fucking," the gag was removed and the woman pushed on to the bed, her leg's straddled Pauline's face.

The wet cunt over her was open and Pauline's tongue was in it, licking and sucking, her nose pushed at the hard fleshy nub as the taste of the juice started to consume her mouth. She felt the knotted rope being pulled out of her cunt and fingers being pushed in and out, even in her well fucked state Pauline was immediately aroused and pushing up to meet the full force of the finger fucking she was getting.

Another voice filled the room, she looked up past the hairs of the cunt she was eating and saw Tal, he smiled at her then pulled the woman to him as he kissed her passionately on the mouth he squeezed her breast's. Pauline tried to speak but her mouth was full of aroused cunt and her own body was jumping to the fucking her cunt was getting, what she did hear was Tal.

"Hello Phibe, told you she would suck cunt, what do you think of my lovely wife's cunt Jack, worth tying her up and fucking on a regular base's?"

Pauline heard the man grunt, "Fucking hell, yes."

Tal laughed, "It would seem things moved a bit quicker than we planned, those removal men, thought they might try something when they found out what she was like, so I'm glad you were watching and rang me." He kissed Phibe again then looked at Pauline, "Oh hello darling these are our new neighbours, you may recognise Phibe from the magazine Hogtie, she's moving on to a hardcore mag called Tied, Helpless and Raped next. Its got great explicate pictures and she's has got the photograph team an appointment with you.

12