Pawns of Olympus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding on to her shoulder, Eiro tried to stand, but only managed to stay up for a few seconds before his knees buckled under him. Aegina let him lean against her as he tried to recover his strength.

"I don't understand it," Eiro puzzled aloud. "I ate. I should have had plenty of energy for this trip."

"Maybe you didn't eat enough," Aegina volunteered, her cheeks burning bright red. "Maybe I..interrupted you before you were...full?"

Eiro didn't say anything, pushing away the embarrassing memory. He attempted to stand again, but with the same results. He cursed, his head swimming.

Concerned, Aegina watched as he tried again and again to stand and walk. After he landed on his knees for the fifth time, she put a hand on his shoulder and made him sit.

"Eiro, this is silly."

"What?" His voice had a hint of the crossness from earlier.

"If you need to eat..."

"No," he intterupted, "Absolutely not."

"Why not? Eiro, I'm not going to let you die out here. Especially when I'm the one who made you come with me to Delphi."

"But..."

"Shush." Aegina covered his mouth with her hand. "We're friends, right? Well, then let me help you."

Eiro turned his head and looked at the ground, but didn't protest when Aegina pulled her hand away. But when he felt her small hand pushing up under his tunic, he nearly jumped out of his skin.

"What are you doing!"

"Don't be difficult. I'm helping."

Eiro closed his eyes and leaned back as her finger tips brushed their way up his thigh to his soft member. She stroked it gently, like a pet, teasing him to hardness, wrapping her fingers around his shaft and slowly pumping until hardness became stone. Aegina watched his face as she did this, noticing every little muscle twitch. Keeping her hands busy, Aegina licked a finger tip and slid it under her own dress, seeking out her hidden clit. Slowly she rubbed herself, watching Eiro's reactions as he began to smell her arousal.

He pressed his eyes shut even harder as he felt her crawling up his lap. This was his friend, and still he was using her to feed. There was no way he could ever repay the sacrifice she was making, allowing a monster to violate her. Now that he knew this woman, he felt even more repulsed by his actions than when he had first fed upon her. She deserved so much more.

Aegina straddled his lap, holding onto one of his shoulders for stability as she positioned his cock at her slick entrance. Her heart pounded, wondering if she really did remember correctly how it'd felt. The head of his shaft pushed inside her as she finally found her angle, and in one swift motion she lowered herself completely onto him.

Eiro's eyes flew open as they gasped simultaneously. Quickly, he looked away from her chocolate gaze, ashamed, but she didn't notice, reliving the sensation of Eiro's member stretching and molding itself to fill her completely. The first wave of sweetness washed over him, and a fine sweat broke out on his chest. Aegina finally shivered, and gaining her balance, began raising and lowering herself onto his cock.

He couldn't look at her. The nutrients flowed into his body, giving him the nourishment he needed, but it just felt so wrong. He was the same kind of monster his father was, taking advantage of his friend...his mother was used this way, had lost everything because of him...

The little panting noises Aegina was making distracted Eiro from his melancholy. Her eyes were closed, too, but her white teeth bit at her bow of a mouth. She was sweating, too, flushed and sweating and making little noises, and completely fascinating. Her panting got louder as she slid faster and faster. He almost didn't notice when she spoke.

"Touch me..." she breathed.

"What?" Eiro's head snapped up at her request.

Opening her eyes, Aegina pulled one of his hands off the ground, and pushed it towards the juncture of her thighs. "Touch me, please."

"Uh...alright.." He knew what she meant, of course. Eiro had learned how to make the juices flow, but this was different somehow. Aegina moaned again and Eiro gave her what she wanted, rubbing slow little circles around her swollen clit. It was hard shifting his weight onto one hand, but Aegina was oblivious, head thrown back as she rode his cock, his finger on her bud making her legs convulse. Every time she shook, it was if she was on fire, sparking and burning from the inside out.

A fascinating, fascinating woman.

And with a sudden force that surprised them both, Aegina landed hard in his lap, grinding her hips into his. His gold eyes round in wonder, he watched her as she exploded, screaming rather than moaning, thrashing instead of shivering. He felt the flood of her juices, sweeter than ever, and he wished he could absorb every drop without glutting himself. Their was a whiteness behind his eyes, brief and pleasurable, but so faint that when Aegina collapsed onto his chest, the pleasure vanished.

Her head lay still on his chest. She noticed first that it was slick, and slowly as her breathing calmed, she noticed his smell, a subtle spicey honeyed scent that seemed familiar to her, but she couldn't remember why. Aegina closed her eyes and just breathed it in, memorizing it.

Eiro's voice kept her from falling asleep. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine." She laughed a little. "Better than fine. Excellent. Great."

"Ah...good."

They were both silent for a moment as Aegina continued to rest against him. "Oh! I'm sorry! I uh," blushing she pushed herself off his lap, "got a little tired."

He smiled, moving slowly, feeling almost over-full. "I'm a little tired, too."

She helped him to his feet, an awkward silence reigning over them both. Finally, Eiro summoned up his courage to speak. "I..I just want..to say.."

The spear that flew past Aegina's head was their first indication that they weren't alone. She shrieked as three tanned and painted women dropped out of the trees around them. The women advanced on the couple, spears pointed straight at their hearts. They circled Eiro and Aegina who stood completely still. One woman, a little taller than the others, with long and gleaming black hair made a gesture with her free hand. Keeping her spear pointed at the runaways, one of the muscular brunettes grabbed a coil of rope off of her back.

"Tie the woman up." The black haired woman spoke perfect Greek, her affectation almost that of the way Aegina remembered diplomats speaking. She gazed long and hard at the two unkempt travellers. "On second thought, tie up the man, too. I'd like to see a repeat of that little performance."

Eiro struggled when one of the smaller woman grabbed him until the black haired amazon shoved her spear to his throat. Aegina just whimpered as they bound her hands behind her back, and made crude shackles for her feet.

The tall woman smiled slyly at her companions. "Let's take these two back to camp. I think the queen would agree it's about time for some new blood in the tribe."