Pay for Services Rendered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,513 Followers

Just before we went to court, my lawyer came in sort of out of breath and told me that the ADA wanted to meet with us before court. I was confused and wanted to know what he was up to but my lawyer had no clue. He was as surprised as I was. But, we went to a small conference room just outside the courtroom and met with the ADA. He was a tall, very distinguished looking man wearing a suit that I would give my right arm for. He came into the room without any preliminaries and spoke directly to my attorney. I may as well not have been there for all they cared. I listened since my fate was on the line.

The ADA began by stating that there was no issue with my guilt. He thought he could prove that I shot Conrad Menkous in cold blood and with premeditation, but he had met with two witnesses that claimed that I had shot Mr. Menkous in defense of my wife and a third that backed them up. All witnesses were credible and could cause a lot of reasonable doubt on the stand. He didn't want to go that route since a lot of people didn't like Conrad Menkous and felt that maybe I had done the world a big favor. I was confused. Three witnesses? I didn't know who they could have been. In spite of my reservations, I asked him who these witnesses were.

My lawyer told me to shut up and the ADA just looked at me in disgust. He said his boss was anxious to get this over with and he definitely didn't want to go to trial. Apparently, Conrad had some very influential friends that didn't want his activities carefully scrutinized. He was over a barrel and wanted to make a deal.

My lawyer just laughed and said, "No jail time. He does probation and community service. We'll waive jury trial and go with recommendations. How about it? With three witnesses claiming self defense, you have no case."

"Done. I'll see the judge. I'll let you know."

With that, the ADA walked out of the room, my attorney shook my hand and said it was now up to the judge. He had no doubt that the judge would accept the ADA's recommendation since I hadn't even been charged yet. It was really in the ADA's hands, and not the judge anyway, but the judge always had the final say. We had nothing to do but wait.

It was less than an hour later when the ADA walked in, and without a look at me, gave my attorney some papers to sign and waited. Once they were signed, he looked at me in disgust and walked back out of the room. My attorney read the papers one more time and gave me a copy. I took it but asked him what it meant.

"You are a free man. Since you were never arraigned and no changes were filed, the ADA simply dropped all charges against you and you are free. No probation, no community service, nothing. Congratulations."

Just like that. It was over. I had killed Conrad Menkous in cold blood, with intent beforehand and then tried to take my own life, but no one seemed to take the latter item into consideration. I would have gone to trial if it were up to me but no one else wanted to punish me. I didn't know what to make of it. Free.

We walked out of the conference room to find Peter, Becky and Polly, along with another woman I didn't know waiting for me. They had heard the news from the ADA and knew it was over. Becky flew into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck and just held on. Peter gave me a huge grin and reached for my hand. Polly hung back and just watched. She made no move to join us and I ignored her after a quick glance in her direction. I wanted nothing to do with her. She and the other women turned and walked away talking to my now ex attorney. I was glad to see her go.

I had been free now just more than two months. I moved into a small apartment about three miles from my former home and it suited me fine. I had taken the business back from Peter who was happy to return to college to finish his degree. He promised to return when he graduated to help me run the business but not now. Becky returned to school as well and I understood that she and Polly stayed close. Peter had never told Becky all of the truth but he himself was cold with Polly. They still talked and Peter still considered her his mom but the close relationship they once shared was gone. I had no contact with Polly and wanted none.

An attorney contacted me later that year with a declaration of divorce, filed by Polly. Since we lived in a no fault divorce state, no contestable reasons were stated for the divorce, simply irreconcilable differences. Generic for divorces. I read the conditions and saw that Polly wanted the house and 50% of all monetary assets but made no claim on the business and no claim on future earnings or investments. It was a very fair request and I signed it immediately, making one small note and initialing it. I noted that she had listed a savings account in her name with just more than $17,000 under assets. I had crossed that one out, wanting no part of that money. That was interesting in that she must have earned some extra money by performing for Conrad other than the twice a week sessions I knew about. She had been a busy little whore.

It took an additional six months for the divorce to be final. I hired an attorney to control the monetary assets listed until the divorce so I would have no reason to speak with Polly. Between he and Polly's attorney, the assets were split and remained in separate accounts until the final split. Everything was moving along without a hitch. I had almost fully recovered, a small twitch, some trouble swallowing, and some limited vision in my right eye the only remnants of my aborted suicide attempt. The scars were not easy to look at but I kept them. I considered my life now and decided that it was not all bad. I had my business, my children and my own place. I was healthy again and feeling really good. I had no complaints.

********

Just over a year from the time all of my trials started, I received a phone call from a woman who told me her name was Emily Sanchez. She told me that she had some information about Conrad Menkous that I might like to have. I listened and then told her that as far as I was concerned, that case and that part of my life was over. She had nothing I wanted to hear. All she said then was that if I wanted to know what had really happened in that house, she could tell me. She then left a number where she could be reached for the next 48 hours. After that, she said, she would be gone and the truth would die with her.

Well, how does one let a claim like that go? It was all mystery and spookiness and the stuff of movies. I just laughed it off to myself and went back to work. That evening though, while sitting in front of the TV with a frozen dinner I had nuked as my lone source of sustenance, I reconsidered. I had left the number at work and decided to call the next morning to see what I could see. With that decision made, I ate my breaded chicken breast and ate what passed for mixed vegetables, watched a rerun of CSI and finally went to bed. I liked to be up early so it wasn't too early for bedtime.

The next morning, I found the number and called. When she answered, we made arrangements to meet at a local restaurant for lunch. She knew me by sight so she would find me. I agreed and passed the rest of the morning working on the final accounting details for the project we were completing that week. It would yield a healthy profit, a fact that made my day just about perfect.

I let Mallory, my secretary know that I would be at lunch and to call my cell if she needed anything. I reminded her of several items that had to be finished that afternoon and made sure she knew who owed us what in terms of reports and final accounts. She just waved me out, knowing exactly what needed doing. Probably better than I did.

As I was drinking my iced tea, a lovely woman of about my age slid into the seat across from me. I took in her clothes, her hair and her face, all showing the result of a lot of money. She was certainly beautiful, long black hair, brown eyes and skin almost honey colored. She must have had cosmetic surgery since her face looked much younger than the rest of her. All in all, she was a vision. She introduced herself as Emily Sanchez and asked me to call her Emily. I agreed in exchange for her calling me Mitch.

"To what do I owe the honor of your presence, Emily?"

"I would like to tell you something about what happened to you and your wife a year or so ago. Before you say anything Mitch, understand that I was together with Conrad and Polly the night you shot Connie. You never knew who the other witness to your 'self defense' shooting was. It was me. Polly and I both told the police that you had no choice but to shoot Connie that night. They believed me because I worked at the house and the other servants backed me up."

I was now completely taken. I had always wondered who that mysterious third person was and now I knew. So she and Polly had worked together to keep me out of jail. Well, I wanted to know that story. I asked her to continue and to tell me everything she knew. So here it is.

Emily's Story.

Conrad, or Connie Menkous was a cruel and vindictive man. He was the head of a large transportation company, controlling trucking and transportation for the local tri-state area and his trucks traveled across the country, into Canada and Mexico. He was also part of the local Greek crime syndicate. He used his company to launder money from drugs, prostitution and numbers all controlled by the syndicate. He also was into smuggling, both human and contraband. He was very wealthy and he was feared by many of those he supposedly took orders from. He had many enemies and few friends.

I worked in the house as a cook most of the time. I have a son, Luis, who is now 15 years old. He and I had been living at the house without a man for the past four years. His father, Ramon, was shot to death in an apparent mugging. At least that's what the police told me. They had no suspects and the case was closed soon after his death. I had my own suspicions since that was the same time Connie decided to have me as his mistress. To this day, I regret my actions.

I was seduced by Connie with money and beautiful things, but most of all by his promise to see my son educated. Without considering the consequences, I let myself be taken by Connie one night when Ramon was working. I was so ashamed and I told Connie that I couldn't do that any more. I pleaded with him to not tell Ramon, but he showed me some pictures that he had taken. He has cameras in many places in his bedroom and he can take pictures of anything that happens there. He threatened to show the pictures to Ramon unless I continued to provide him with sexual favors. Even though I agreed, Ramon found out that I was sleeping with Connie and confronted him.

Connie seemed to be apologetic and assured Ramon that he would leave me alone and everything would be well. Less than a week later, Ramon was shot and killed. Connie was very sad about it but offered to take care of me and Luis. I had no choice since my Ramon and I had never been able to save any money. We used all we had to pay our bills and put some aside for Luis' future. Connie moved us into the house and began to buy me things to wear and things for Luis for school. He was very good to us and I once again returned to his bed. He enjoyed me from then on and he made sure that Luis and I wanted for nothing.

I seemed to be enough for Connie for the next few years since he would have me two or three times a week and he seemed to be satisfied with me. I made up my mind that I would stay until Luis was of age and his schooling was completed. I told myself that I could endure that. It wasn't as if Connie was a bad man to me. He had very simple tastes in sexual matters and he asked nothing that I wouldn't do. I was able to continue as his mistress until Polly came to work for him.

Polly was to be his bookkeeper and that is what she did for the first two months she worked for Connie. I got to know her when I would bring her food from the dinner table once Connie had finished. He always wanted far more prepared than he would eat. I believe he got some kind of satisfaction knowing he had plenty while others struggled.

Polly always treated me with dignity, even though she eventually found out what I was. She never talked down to me and she was fun for me to be with. I was happy when she came. We became friends.

It was one Tuesday evening when Connie came home and saw Polly and I talking. He seemed very angry and told me to come with him right away. I left and he took me upstairs to the bedroom and he had sex with me, but it was more forceful and less pleasant than usual. I didn't know what was wrong and I asked him once he was finished with me. He appeared not to have heard my question and I prepared to leave when he asked me to do something.

"Emily, when you prepare to take some of my dinner to Miss Polly, I want you to let me know. Can you do that? I want to know before you take anything in to her."

"Of course, Connie. Can you tell me what you intend to do?"

"Not just yet. Just go and prepare something for her now. Go, do as I ask."

So with that, I went to the kitchen and fixed a plate for Polly, including some of the desert that she loved. I took the plate in to Connie, now in the library and showed it to him. He looked at it and told me to leave it there while I returned to the kitchen to get a glass of the wine he had chilling. I did as he asked and returned. He just nodded and I took the plate in to Polly. We sat together as she ate and we talked as we often did. I was not expecting anything to happen but as we talked, I noticed Polly begin to nod and sway in her chair. It was almost as if she was falling asleep. I went to her and helped her to the couch where she could lie down. As I was preparing to cover her, Connie came in.

He said nothing about her condition but told me to leave. He said he would take care of her. I left as he requested but lingered outside the den until I saw him come out, carrying Polly. He carried her upstairs to his bedroom and shut the door. I didn't know what happened after that, but I had my suspicions. He had her in there for over an hour until finally he led her out. She was walking slowly and holding her head. She appeared to be all right but still groggy. He helped her downstairs and back into the den and called for the car to take her home at the regular time.

Polly arrived the next Thursday as scheduled and Connie ushered her into the den. He closed the door and I heard nothing until Connie called to me to come in. I did as he asked and saw Polly sitting on the couch in tears. She was sobbing and moaning to herself but I didn't know why. I asked Connie and he handed me some pictures. They were pictures of Connie and Polly, both naked in his bed. One of the pictures showed him penetrating her, him on top and her laying on her back. A second one showed him entering her from behind. A pillow was placed under her stomach raising her hips off the bed. A third picture showed him with his erect organ in her mouth. In all the pictures, her eyes were closed but you could not tell that she was unconscious.

Connie told me that there were more pictures of other things and that he had informed Polly that if she refused to do those things with him again, he would make sure that her husband got a full set. He also said he would send a set to her parents, who he informed me lived close by. He then told me to tell Polly about he and I. He suggested that we could all party together in the future. I did as he requested and Polly continued to cry. She was crying for her lost innocence, I knew then. She knew that she had no choice. I told her that Connie and I had been master and mistress for the past four years and that he was not a cruel lover and that he had been very generous to me and to my son. I urged her to cooperate. I felt I had no choice at the time and I didn't know anything about you or how you might react to those pictures. I hoped that Polly would be able to keep you unaware of her actions.

Conrad informed Polly then that he would increase her weekly sum from the original $150 to $500. He also said that if he asked any more from her, he would pay her a bonus of between $1000 and $2000 each time she agreed. He wanted her as a hostess for some of his business affairs. He was quick to assure her that no one other than he and I would ever know of this part of her life. No one else would be asked to join us. We were the exclusive property of Conrad Menkous.

Connie is not well endowed. His manhood was somewhat small and he had very little stamina. This is why he had Polly and I, rather than frequent prostitutes. He was ashamed of his physique and had no intimate women friends. Most of the time Connie preferred to sit and watch Polly and I together. As a result, we found ways to pleasure each other that made Connie happy. In this way, we avoided most of the unpleasant duties. She and I never hurt the other and we simply brought each other to an artificial conclusion. He never knew the difference. Connie was content most times with nothing more. Even though Polly stayed for the full four hours, the encounters with Connie and I never lasted more than 30 to 45 minutes. In the rare event that Connie wanted to have sex with one of us, it was usually with entry from the back and was over in less than five minutes.

You wonder why I am telling you this. It is important that you understand all of the things that went on in that house. There were parties and gatherings at the house from time to time and Connie insisted that Polly and I dress for them. Polly only dressed at home for the first one and Connie was not happy with her attire. He had me take her out and buy some very nice articles for those parties and she kept them there at the house as needed. During those parties, Connie made it clear to those visitors that we were for his pleasure only and that no one was to touch us in any way. There was never any sex before or after those gatherings. Connie was feared and his wishes were respected.

There came two times that Polly tried to break away. The first was shortly after Christmas when we had a session with Connie that was less than satisfactory for him. That was the first time we actually began sexual activities with all three of us. Polly was not happy with the idea of sex with me and she protested. She said that she was going to tell you about her indiscretions and hope that you would understand. Conrad simply told me to explain to her what had happened to my Ramon when he found out and wanted me to stop. I did, but as I told her what had happened, I realized for the first time that Connie had made it happen. I had known all along but because of my son's future, I refused to acknowledge it. Now I knew.

The second time was the time when you came to the house. What happened then, you know. Connie called Polly at her home and told her to be there that night and that you had agreed. Polly was devastated. She didn't know that you had not agreed and she came that night a broken woman. Connie was particularly aggressive that evening and wanted both of us to pleasure him. We had been together about an hour when the maid called to inform him that you were there. He laughed and told Polly that her husband had seen the light and wanted to discuss the money terms. Polly wanted to go to you and talk to you but Connie told her to stay there.

We were both frightened of what might happen and we followed Connie downstairs. We were just coming into the room when you pulled the trigger. Polly screamed and ran to you just as you put the gun to your head. Your back was to us so you didn't see us but she grabbed your hand just as the gun went off. She was the one that called 911 and stayed with you until the paramedics came. I got dressed and talked Polly into changing into her work clothes before the police arrived so that we could arrange our stories. Connie was dead and I shed no tears. You know the rest.

thecelt
thecelt
2,513 Followers