Payback Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally with a sigh they both relaxed and Stan rolled to the side to lie on his back beside Glenda. Once more she laid her head on his shoulder and smiled up at him. He watched her for a moment and his eyes opened in shock. Glenda pulled her head back and asked, "What?"

"I just realized. I mean, well, I've felt like there was something uh, something different between us for several months but...Glenda, I love you. I know this probably isn't the best time to say that but...Well, that's what had been bugging me about being with you for so long. I wanted to be with you and when we weren't together I felt off. When we were together it felt so different from before when we were in school or even when you and Joe were married. I mean you were my buddy but it felt different and I kept wondering why, ya know?"

Glenda smiled; she glowed and rose to sit beside Stan. She looked down at him as she sat cross legged in the bed beside him. "I know silly. I've loved you for just as long. I knew the night you put me to bed after George. I had been feeling that before but I wasn't sure. I knew that night though. I was so scared for you and you were so good to me. You put me to bed and didn't take advantage. You've been so considerate of me ever since your divorce. I could tell and last night... I've wanted you for so long and you just never made a move. When you would kiss me I just knew that time you would go for more but you never did."

"Last night you did it again. You took care of me; you put me to bed and didn't undress me. You held me and let me cry and I felt better. I woke up about three this morning and went to the bathroom. You were laying there uncovered and you were hard. I felt my pussy get wet and I decided I was tired of waiting. I stripped and got in bed with you. I thought about just..."

Glenda blushed then continued, "I thought about just holding you up and taking you inside but I couldn't. I didn't think that would be right and I wanted to... Well I wanted our first time to be perfect but I wanted to be sure you really wanted to do it."

"Oh, yeah. You've left me so hard so many times but I never...I mean we were friends and I didn't want to ruin what we had." Stan pulled Glenda down and kissed her once more then said, "We need to get up Honey. I'm starving and if we stay here I'll attack you again."

Glenda smiled and said, "And that would be bad why?" As she was saying that though she saw Stan roll away from her and sit on the side of the bed, then stand. She followed him from the bed and into the bathroom where they showered together. Of course they made darn sure all the interesting parts on the other were squeaky clean before they left.

Glenda bent and started to pick up her clothes. Stan grabbed her arm and gently pulled her up. When she was standing facing him he said, "You don't need that. I don't usually wear much around the house if I know I'm going to be alone and, well, I really like looking at you and..."

Glenda giggled and stood. She stepped into Stan once more. Her breasts brushed against his chest as she gave him a gentle kiss and squeezed his half tumescent cock. She stepped back and said, "OK buster but if I get burned cooking breakfast I expect you to kiss it and make it all better."

Before breakfast Stan and Glenda took coffee on the patio. They had slept past their normal rising time so the sun was already up. It was still cool enough to be comfortable. Stan put his cup down and stood. He gently pulled Glenda from the seat and toward the pool. "How about a quick dip before we eat Honey?"

Glenda giggled once more and followed. She said, "Fine but if we get caught I'll never forgive you!

During breakfast, eaten nude on the patio Stan stared at Glenda. Finally she smiled and said, "What are you staring at?"

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about Joe and Patty. Was it really as bad with him as you and he said? I mean it's none of my business but with Patty, she got wet and we enjoyed each other but... Well, there was just something about this time with you... It was just so much better, so much more intense. I've NEVER had sex; NO, I've never made love like that before."

Glenda sat and stared off into space a moment then answered Stan. She said, "No, I came with him a few times and most of the time he did get me wet first but it was always about him. He always just rushed to his orgasm and if I could keep up with him fine. Usually he was a three minute wonder but we did have some ok sex. I know what you mean about us though. You played me like a high priced fiddle. It was almost like we had been lovers forever. You just seemed to know what to do, where to do it and how I wanted it, how I needed it done. Honey I just think that is one more proof of our love. I've always heard sex is always good but it is fantastic with the one you love and I think that was the difference. You maybe loved Patty but we maybe have a stronger one? Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, yeah I think so."

Glenda began spending almost every night with Stan now. She was slowly moving her clothes into his house. Three weeks later at before breakfast coffee on the patio Stan got up to refill their cups. Glenda was beginning to wonder what was keeping him then decided he had gone to the bathroom. Finally Stan came from the house with their coffee. He handed Glenda hers and then set his on the table beside the swing they used. Glenda watched him curiously as he kneeled beside her but slightly in front. He turned his hand upward and opened it as he did so.

Glenda saw a sparkle in his palm and pulled her hands to her mouth. As Stan asked the question she realized what he was doing. She was already crying and shaking her head yes as Stan asked, "Glenda, I know there may be more romantic ways or places to ask this question but I feel like these mornings here on the patio, alone with you are so special. Glenda will you marry me?"

Glenda held her hand out for Stan to slip the ring on her ring finger. She was smiling and nodding her head yes and she answered, "Yes!"

After breakfast the happy couple dressed and went to see each of their parents to tell them the news. Neither Glenda nor Stan wanted to wait long to marry so Glenda got busy and arranged things for seven weeks later. They reserved the church they both attended whenever they went and reserved the VFW Hall for the reception. Things were set and they were so happy.

Six days before the wedding, on a Monday, Stan's doorbell rang. Glenda answered the door and saw Patty and her parents standing there. She just stood and stared, wondering what to do. Finally Patty spoke. She said, "Glenda I know I'm not your or Stan's favorite person but I, we, need to talk to him. It's important. Please can we just talk for a moment?"

Glenda finally stepped back from the door and yelled over her shoulder, "Stan. Honey can you come here please? Someone wants to talk to you."

Stan came into the living room and stopped when he saw Patty and her parents. He opened his mouth to speak but Patty beat him to it. She said, "Stan, please. It's important. I know I'm not your favorite person and I know I hurt you badly but this is important and I don't want to...Can we just please talk a moment?"

Stan took a deep breath and finally gestured into the living room to the seating area. Glenda started to leave then thought better of it. She sat on the arm of Stan's chair while Patty and her parents sat on the couch off to the side. Patty looked around, and then looked over at her father.

Finally Patty took a deep breath and began talking. She said, "Stan I know I hurt you and I don't have any excuse except Joe and George had been my friends and, yes, even my lovers since junior high school. Oh, the first couple of years after we got married we didn't do anything but then it started up again. They were always in the store and making suggestive comments. You know how I like to flirt and the flirting got me so ready..."

Patty blushed and looked toward her parents. Once again she took a deep breath and continued, "Finally one night after the store closed they would not leave. We kept drinking beer and then, before I knew it they were fucking me. Stan, I'm sorry but I did like it. I felt so alive and turned on being with both at once and knowing I was married to you. After that night I tried to stop, I really did but they kept pushing for more. They made it a point to be there when we locked up and from the moment the last employee left they would touch me, kiss me and talk dirty to me. God help me but I responded to that so much. I loved the feeling of being fucked in my office in our store. I just never could end it. I don't know why I let them extend their credit line but I did. Then they just pushed for more and more and I let them have whatever they wanted. I just kept getting in deeper and deeper."

"Oh, yes, I was angry at you when you just kicked me to the curb and didn't even try to save our marriage. Then when your father found out what I had been doing at the store and fired me I became even angrier. Joe and I began trying to figure out ways to make you pay."

Patty turned her head toward Glenda and continued, "Glenda, he really became angry when he saw you and Stan together so much. Of course by then I was living with him and Daddy was helping with our expenses. I'm sure you know how Joe spends money. There was never enough. Finally Daddy made Joe sign over his business to him but he let him keep running it. He put him on salary and we kept a tight rein on his spending."

"Then you began taking more remodel work Stan and the business began to do even worse than before and we had less money. Daddy put more into the business and Joe somehow managed to get some of it and spent it for himself and on his whores instead of using it for salary and materials payments. Finally you had taken all his best employees and almost all the business available. We forced Joe to officially sign the sales papers for us but it was too late. You forced us into bankruptcy."

"Stan, Joe even managed to spend most of the money I inherited from my grandparents. Daddy's store is overleveraged now too because he borrowed money on it to pay off the bills we owed to the partnership when it went bankrupt."

Stan looked over Lucius and Marilyn, Patty's parents. They were sitting watching as Patty told the story. They looked embarrassed and sick at the same time. Patty continued, "Stan, I know, we know this is not your fault. We let Joe con us. Before you ask, no, this visit isn't to try and get you to help us financially. We made our bed and now we have to lay in it. I suppose the entire sick mess is my fault. I'm the one who couldn't keep her legs together and keep the best man I've ever seen."

Patty looked over at Glenda and said, "Glenda I know we weren't close in school but I think I know you well enough to know you won't shit on Stan like I did. I don't have any animosity for you and I have gotten over my animosity toward Stan. Having said that, I, we, need to talk to you about your and Stan's safety. Joe came to us last night and asked for money. He also asked us for help. He blames Stan for his financial problems and he is furious that the two of you are getting married. He says if he can't have me he'll just have to take you back. We called the police and reported Joe's threats to them but they say they can't do anything until they get some type of proof. We need to warn you and we want you to know if anything bad does happen it wasn't us that did it no matter what Joe may say."

Stan leaned back in his chair. Glenda slid off the chair arm and into his lap where he put his arms around her waist. Finally Stan began talking. He said, "You did hurt me Patty. And I know I was never your favorite either", he said as he looked at her parents. "I don't know what to say about this though. I have to admit I wanted to get some revenge on you when you did what you did but...I; I guess I never realized you were behind Joe and Georges Company. I don't know if I would have done anything different if I had but..."

Stan looked at the Stennis' once more and continued, "I was really upset with you when you foisted that Pre Nuptial off on me and got angry when I changed it to protect me as well as Patty. I have to admit I have thought for years that you and she intended to take me to the cleaners in a divorce. At the same time I wasn't angry enough at you to want to bankrupt you because of Joe and Patty."

"Lucius, if it would help, I might be willing to take an ownership interest in your store..." Stan looked at Glenda and when she nodded her head yes, he continued, "I would expect a pro rata share of profits if that did occur but I don't want you to lose everything because of something Patty got you into."

Marilyn and Patty began crying and Lucius looked very uncomfortable. He had to clear his throat before he could speak. "Thank you Stan. That means a lot to me, to us, but I think we can handle it ourselves. We're slowly paying off our debts and the stores sales are holding up well. We all got what we deserve except for you and Glenda."

Lucius stood then his wife and daughter followed suit. He held his hand out to Stan to shake as he continued talking. "We may not be the best people in town and my daughter may have made some mistakes in her short life and hurt you but something like Joe is considering is way out of line and we'll do anything we can to help you out with this problem."

Patty looked at Stan, then at Glenda. She started to turn and follow her parents from the room, then she turned back. She bit her lips and said, "I don't like this. I never wanted my life with you to end Stan. I think, deep down, I still love you some but..."

Stan broke in and said, "Sorry Patty. That ship has sailed. Glenda and I have something going now and...It's something very special, maybe better than we ever had together. I'm sorry for you a little but that's it. We're over."

Patty looked at Glenda again and continued through her tears, "I never was one of your friends in school. I think part of the reason was because you were Stan's friend and I was afraid you would take him from me. Well you didn't take him from me, I threw him away and you rescued him. I hope you're happy but if we see each other in the future I hope you don't get too angry or think too badly of me if I don't speak. If you need anything from me, from us to help with Joe let us know. If we find out anything else we'll let you and the police know."

Patty walked up to Stan and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. She said, "Good Bye Stan. Good luck. As soon as this mess with Joe is finished I plan on leaving town. Everyone knows what I've done and how I've hurt you and I need a new start. Maybe next time if I fall in love I'll do it right."

After the Stennis family left Stan sat in his large chair once more and pulled Glenda into his lap. They just sat cuddling for several minutes then Stan reached for the phone and called the police. He verified there had been a report of threatened violence against him, his parents and their businesses. The detective he was speaking with told him they already had increased their patrols near his business interests and that there was supposed to be a car on its way to his house to interview him and bring him up to date on the report.

As they were talking the doorbell did ring and when Glenda answered she found a detective there. Stan told the office their detective had arrived and he would hang up to talk to him.

Three weeks later one of Stan's companies unfinished houses caught fire. Arson was suspected. Patrols were increased around his building sites. Two weeks after the first fire a patrol saw a moving shadow behind Stan's office building. They moved to investigate just as flames whooshed up, highlighting a man running from the flames. One of the officers gave pursuit on foot yelling for the figure to stop. The figure turned and flame blossomed from his fist. The officer felt a sharp pain in his chest and he fell. While on the ground he pulled his weapon and fired twice. The figure collapsed. The officer staggered to his feet. His hand went underneath his bulletproof vest to rub the impact area as he and his partner walked carefully toward the body on the ground in the alley.

Thanks to the call made from the police car the fire trucks arrived in time to minimize damage to the office structure. The body was identified as Joe. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

The next day Stan had called all his employees and told them not to report to work. He and Glenda were trying to relax on their patio. Stan turned to Glenda once more and said, "You know Honey you were right again. I never wanted something like this to happen. I just wanted to hurt Joe and Patty a little, to get even I guess. I never wanted anyone to die. I almost feel worse now than I did before. I guess the only good that came out of this is I found out Patty really wasn't a bad to the core bitch. And I ended up with the brass ring when I got you."

Glenda sat in Stan's lap and wrapped her arms around him. She gave him a deep kiss and said, "I know you didn't want anyone dead or even hurt physically. I do wish you hadn't done things this way but in the end it WAS really Joe's fault he is dead you know. You were already in the same business he was in and you beat him by being better than he was at it and because he couldn't manage money. It was his fault he lost track of what was right and screwed Patty then later tried to hurt you by burning your buildings."

In spite of all the excitement generated by the arsons and Joe's death the marriage of Stan and Glenda started well. They were truly, deeply in love and as the old saying goes, Love Conquers All. Stan and Glenda returned from a short Honeymoon trip to Florida to their respective jobs shortly after the first arson and supported each other during the uproar following Joe's death.

Glenda got her Real Estate Broker's License and opened her own agency as a fourth department of Stan's business. She specialized in Stan's companies buildings and took other sales as they came up. When Stan's parents retired his company took over the building supply center as a fifth department. They hired a manager to oversee it. Over the years their family increased when they first had a Son then two years later a daughter.

One day Stan looked over at Glenda as she sat beside the pool watching their seven and nine year old children play in the shallow end. He smiled and said, "You know Honey, this is everything I ever wanted. I have a great business I love doing and two wonderful children. Best of all, I have you. When it was happening, when Patty was cheating on me and we were in the middle of the divorce I thought it was the worst most hurtful thing that could happen to me. I was wrong. It was the best thing because I found you. What we have is so much better than what I had with Patty I sometimes want to find her and thank her for making me divorce her.

Glenda looked over at Stan and smiled. Through her tears she said, "I love you too Honey."