Payback Fun!

Story Info
Wife seduces handsome stranger while husband watches.
7k words
3.88
60.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxonista
Saxonista
41 Followers

My wife, Mandy, and I are in our fifties but have recently been enjoying a blossoming of what was already a great sexual relationship.

Mandy is, by any measure, an attractive woman. She is a sparky and quick witted blue-eyed blonde with an engaging smile. She is curvy and voluptuous, well-toned and likes to dress well. It was a combination for which I fell in my teens and has beguiled me ever since. The truth is that as we have grown older together she has moved out of my league and now, looking much younger than her years, seems to get as much attention from men as she ever has. She enjoys that attention but, until recently, only responded by flirting and teasing. I enjoy her enjoying that attention and always have.

We did some swinging in our thirties which was sometimes good and sometimes bad. My interest in those sessions was to see Mandy paired off with one or two younger men. I was not interested in pursuing women. But we soon stopped after some particularly poor experiences and really did nothing more, although a few years later I did make it clear to Mandy that I would still enjoy watching her with another, younger man if she was inclined to do it. She said she had no great desire for it but if the opportunity arose and she was in the mood she wouldn't rule it out.

I lived in hope for quite a long time until, on a short trip away at a hotel, she took up an offer from a guy she met in the bar while she was having a drink on her own. His name was Garcia. I had a sensational evening watching this well hung guy expertly pleasuring Mandy and then fucking her with his big cock. When they were done she made sure I had a great orgasm, giving me all the things I love in a spectacular fashion. It was a fantastic night and while I hoped for more of the same I wasn't sure if it would maybe turn out to be a one-off.

However, a short while later we were on our favourite nude beach. While Mandy sometimes teased voyeurs and watched them wank, we didn't usually engage in any contact with them. It was kind of an agreed rule for the beach. However, on this quiet day she was particularly taken with a good looking guy who came looking, and she struck up a conversation with him, mocking him gently for wearing shorts on a nude beach. However, when he revealed his very impressive cock from under his shorts her attitude changed.

In no time they had clicked and were being intimate. Indeed, things progressed rapidly as she got carried away and, after enjoying some skilful masturbation from this guy, Michael, she ended up pleading with me to let him fuck her. I was happy to approve and I still have a picture I took of her sat on his cock, grinding her hips with her hands in her hair in the sunshine and looking a vision of ecstasy. It was another fantastic experience.

Following these events on the beach we had a long and frank chat about what we wanted and where the boundaries would be.

Mandy said she had had two great experiences and really enjoyed the virility of the younger men and, in particular, she had enjoyed having big cocks, both the look and feel of them and the sensation of being stretched and filled by them. She would quite like similar experiences but she didn't want to pursue other men without me. Nor did she want to go to swinger clubs again or to just cuckold me. And she didn't want other women involved.

For my part I was more than happy to go along with all this. She was fulfilling my fantasies and I had no desire, and felt no need, to pursue other women.

We talked in detail about what was acceptable in these situations. Sucking and licking fine. Letting a guy come in her mouth was OK but any fucking would have to be with a condom. No anal with them. And we worked out some secret words by which she could let me know that she wanted to fuck a guy we had met, and we could indicate to each other if we wanted to stop.

So how should we proceed?

Mandy said the spontaneity of these two encounters had been part of their appeal and while finding someone online might leave us with little doubt that the guy had all the physical attributes which might excite her, she still preferred meeting men randomly and getting comfortable with them on a personal level first. She really does not like boorish, unsophisticated men and initial impressions have always been important to her. If a guy was engaging and interested in her, and she found him attractive, she said she would rather take a chance on whether or not they had the other skills and attributes she desired.

As to where. Well, we were already members at the gym and spa in a hotel near to us although we never really used its other facilities. One midweek evening we had chanced to go through into the bar for a drink and found it was full of men with not much to do. Our town has several large companies headquartered there and we quickly realised that, during the week, the mainstay of the hotel's clientele were businessmen dealing with these companies. We had sat down at a table and I noticed Mandy got admiring looks from everywhere. After our conversation we remembered that evening and we decided that when she was in the mood, that place would probably provide plenty of opportunities.

It turned out that Mandy was actually excited to pursue things and, when we were there on a Wednesday a couple of weeks or so later, we found ourselves going through to the bar after using the spa. Sure enough, she was hit on from all directions and several men tried to join us and strike up a conversation but none of them seemed to take her fancy. She said she knew what she wanted and was happy to be patient and wait for the right man.

Mandy takes longer in the changing rooms than me as she takes her time, dries her long hair and puts on make-up. Usually I stay in the pool a little longer and we then meet in the reception area before we leave. I suggested to her that maybe I could go on through to the bar and wait for her and that this would give her the option to join me or, if she was so inclined, to go and sit at a different table and see what transpired. This was effectively what happened with Garcia, albeit without the planning, and she became quite enthusiastic about the possibilities.

The next time we were there this is what she did. I went to the bar and watched Mandy breeze in with her bag over her shoulder and find a table without acknowledging me. Over her bare legs she had on a tight and stretchy brown skirt, which came two or three inches above her knee, and a thin white cotton cardigan with a V-neck and a lot of small buttons down the front. Her white bra pushed her large breasts up in to a deep, inviting cleavage. She was flushed and glowing from the spa and looked radiant.

She ordered a drink and within a few minutes one of the guys stood at the bar had wandered over and asked if he could join her. He looked to be in his forties, had expensive looking clothes and was well groomed but sported a large pot belly. A bit of a lounge lizard. She didn't like the look of him and immediately said that she was waiting for someone and he walked away, a bit crestfallen. Unfortunately, this didn't go unnoticed and seemed to put off any further attention although there were still several men with their eyes fixed on her.

After about twenty minutes I was about to send her a text asking if I should come across to join her when a young guy in a business suit ambled into the bar and scanned the area looking for a table. Mandy was checking her phone but had seen him enter and was immediately interested. He was about six feet with longish dark hair and looked lean and fit with a lightly tanned, clean shaven face with strong jaw line. She uncrossed and re-crossed her legs, flashing her thighs, while pretending to be texting. He saw it and immediately sauntered over and asked if a seat was free. Mandy looked up and nonchalantly said "Yes, go ahead." and then looked down at her phone again. When she finally put the phone back into her bag he quickly struck up a conversation with some small talk.

After a couple of minutes of chatting Mandy's body language changed and she started flirting with him, leaning forward and listening intently to him and occasionally smiling broadly. He had obviously made a good first impression. She re-crossed her legs several times and on each occasion his eyes flashed downwards to get a glimpse of her thighs and her crotch. After a couple of times she slowed the movement down to make sure he got a glimpse of her dark pubic hair through her white lacy panties. Within a quarter of an hour he was all but drooling over her. He ordered more drinks.

Mandy excused herself to go to the restroom. A minute later my phone beeped as a text arrived. "I like him. Let's see where this goes. Are you OK with it?"

I texted back, "No problem."

Mandy came back and a flicker of a smile crossed her face as she walked past me although she didn't look at me. As she got to the table her suitor stood up and picked up their drinks and gestured at a table in a quieter area, with softer lighting and armchairs, and waited for a response. Mandy nodded and they moved across. He walked ahead of her and put her drink in front of a chair which had its back to me and the rest of the bar, and then he sat opposite after Mandy had sat down.

The conversation seemed to continue to flow. I could see his eyes constantly dropping to look at her legs but I couldn't see what she was doing. I got frustrated and so took a walk to the toilet by a long route which gave me a better view of what was happening. I immediately saw that Mandy was sat with her skirt half way up her thighs and her legs now held slightly apart, giving him glimpse of her crotch. I walked on and then, a couple of minutes later, walked back by the same route by which time her legs were slightly further apart and he was now sat on the edge of his seat, leaning forward. The conversation looked to be less jolly now and they were talking in hushed tones.

I returned to my seat, picked up my drink and moved to stand at the bar where I could see them better. I sent a text on my phone, "Are you comfortable?"

I watched as she excused herself and reached for her handbag to retrieve her phone. He sat right back in his chair so that he was almost horizontal and his eyes were fixed on Mandy's legs. She read my text, said something to him, and then began to type.

"His name is Phil. He hasn't taken his eyes off my knickers so I think he is keen. I'm going to give him a treat in a minute." She put the phone back in her bag and resumed the conversation and, after a further couple of minutes excused herself again to go to the toilet. He ordered two more drinks, obviously keen not to let her get away.

Mandy came back and sat down. She took a sip of her drink and then sat back in her chair. Phil's eyes followed her legs again. Mandy looked at his face and I saw her open her legs quite wide for a couple of seconds. He looked up at Mandy and met her stare. He mouthed "Wow!" and his face beamed at her and then turned very serious.

I heard Mandy say "Is that better?" and he picked up his drink and nodded several times, grinning broadly. I guessed, correctly as it turned out, that she had taken her knickers off. There was little doubt about where we were heading now.

After another ten minutes or so of hushed and quite intense conversation Mandy turned to me and beckoned me over with her eyes. I picked up my drink and walked across, not knowing what was expected. I stood by the table clutching my drink and Mandy introduced us. "This is Phil. Phil, this is my husband." He reached out and we shook hands. Then she said, "Sit down." and indicated the chair between her and him. I sat down. "We've been chatting, it's been wonderful."

Wonderful was our word for her to let me know she wanted to fuck this guy. "That's great." I said, indicating I was OK with it.

Mandy was calm and cool and totally in control. Phil was eating out of her hand. She said "Phil is up for some fun tonight and I have just let him know how we like to do things. He is fine with it, aren't you Phil?" and she opened her legs and flashed at him again.

"Yes, yes, sure," he said, his eyes fixed on Mandy's crotch, "It sounds fantastic."

"Why don't you tell us your room number, go on up to the room and we will come and join you in a few minutes." she said.

"OK, that's fine." he said. He gave us the number, drained his glass and left.

Mandy sat back and smiled at me. "He's lovely. He's said he is 28 and single. When I started to get flirty with him he made it clear very quickly that he wanted to have me. So I took my knickers off and flashed him and then it was all I could do to keep him calm. He just wanted to get me up to his room. I explained to him that we do these things as a threesome but that you would probably just watch. If anything, it got him more excited. Then I called you over. By the way, he told me he will be able to fuck me until I can't take any more." She giggled and raised her eyes. "We shall see won't me my darling?" and she touched my knee. My mouth dried instantly and I nodded, feeling my face flush with a surge of excitement.

We waited ten minutes and then made our way up to his room. Mandy knocked and he let us in. He had clearly showered and was now dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, and suddenly looked very young. The room was warm and softly lit by the bedside lamps. Mandy was still in control. "Shall we have another drink and a little music?" He opened the mini bar and Mandy chose a mini bottle of wine a me a beer. He took a Coke and found some music on the bedside radio.

We opened our drinks. Mandy jumped onto the bed, sat between the pillows and leaned back against the headboard, I sat in the only chair in the room and he sat on the edge of the bed. It was slightly awkward for a few seconds but then Mandy started to move to the soft rock music on the radio and began to undo the buttons on her cardigan in time with music. We both watched her in rapt silence. As she undid each one the stretched material slipped back to reveal more and more of her breasts straining against her bra and spilling slightly over the top of each cup. As she undid the last button it fell open. Phil reached out and nervously started to stroke her foot and her stiletto shoe.

Mandy put her drink down and got on to her knees. She grabbed his head and pulled it in to her breasts and jiggled them and rubbed his face over them. That really broke the ice and he laughed. He put his drink down and started to undress her, pushing her cardigan off her shoulders and reaching behind to undo her bra. As she slipped it off her large breasts swung free and he went straight down to kiss her nipples. She pulled at his T-shirt and he quickly took it off, pushed Mandy gently on to her back and pulled her skirt off leaving her in just her brown stilettos.

His eyes drank in her body and he ran his hands up her legs, through her neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair and then squeezed her tits, tweaking each nipple. Then he slipped off the bed and dropped his trousers and boxer shorts in one swift movement, revealing a circumcised cock, very erect with the head glistening with pre-cum.

I looked at Mandy's face for a reaction. He was about seven inches and nicely proportioned and she was looking at it very appreciatively, although I knew that, ideally, she would have wanted something more challenging. But he was smooth, slim, well-muscled and toned, which I knew she would like.

He climbed on to the bed and Mandy immediately ran her hands over his chest and arms, squeezing his well-defined biceps and showing appreciation with a low, "Mmmmmm", and then reaching down to hold his cock and stroke it for a few seconds. He knelt with his arms by his side, enjoying her attention and looking at her face very intently.

Then she pushed him firmly onto his back and went straight down on him, noisily sucking and slurping up and down his cock. He exclaimed, "Oh, Jesus!" and lifted his head to look at her mouth working on him. Mandy looked up at him and into his eyes and held his gaze as she licked up and down his shaft, flicking the head with her tongue. I saw his body tensing and he lifted his hips as she licked him, and then he shook slightly as she sucked him in again, as deeply as she could.

This was a different Mandy. She was in control of him and she wasn't looking for teasing foreplay. Whatever he said to her in the bar had clearly wound her up and I could already sense she was pursuing a raw sexual encounter with him. Although I was happy just to watch, I stripped off. It was entirely up to Mandy if she wanted me to join in. My cock was stiff and I stroked it gently, thoroughly enjoying the view.

Mandy looked across at me and said "Condom?" I went to her handbag and found one in the inner pocket and handed it to her. I was a little surprised that she wanted this so soon as Phil had hardly touched her yet. But she unwrapped it and placed it on the end of his cock and then rolled it slowly down. Then she threw herself back into the pillows and opened her legs wide. I could see that she was already very wet.

Phil didn't need an invitation and quickly got between her legs. He grabbed his cock and rubbed the end up and down Mandy's labia before inserting the tip and then sliding it all the way in. Mandy lifted herself to meet him and they both let out soft sighs as his hips bumped softly into the back of her thighs.

He started to pump into her slowly and she moaned softly and complimented and encouraged him. They got into a steady rhythm, rocking into each other with a soft squelch every time his cock reached full penetration and juices oozed out of her. As Phil got more excited he started to move more urgently until, after three or four minutes, he was pumping her fast and hard.

Mandy was loving it. It was clearly what she was craving and she was now sweating lightly as she moved her body to his rhythm. As he accelerated yet again she sank back onto the bed, straightened her legs into to the air, her stiletto heels pointing at the ceiling, and just luxuriated in the sensations of him sliding deep into her.

Phil actually did have real staying power. I was expecting him to come quickly given the speed and intensity with which he was fucking her but he just kept going with sweat running down his face and his back. Mandy was gasping and looked like she might have been close to coming as he finally broke his rhythm and slowed down, panting. But he wasn't done, just catching his breath. He asked Mandy to kneel up so he could do her from behind. She quickly complied and he penetrated her instantly, picking up a fast rhythm straight away.

I could see that Mandy was slowly losing control. She was now totally focused on him and on pleasure bent. Her tits were bouncing around with each slapping collision of Phil's hips against her bottom and she was grabbing at her nipples and pinching them hard. She was making a lot of noise with moans and curses. She turned her head to look at me and said in a low growl, "Oh!, this is so fucking good!"

Phil smiled and leaned forward and said to Mandy, "Wouldn't it be better with another cock in you?"

Mandy just said "Mmmm, Yes!" and turned to look at me again with a big grin. I climbed onto the bed and knelt in front of her and she immediately sucked me deep into her mouth, and began to bob her head up and down on me. Phil slowed down and strained his neck to watch her sucking me, clearly getting off on it. Mandy started to rock her body back and forth, alternating between impaling herself on his cock and sucking me in.

After a couple of minutes of this Mandy got up and told Phil to lie down. She threw off her shoes and straddled him and I could see she was literally dripping as she lowered herself onto his cock again. I moved to put my cock back into her mouth but she said shook her head and pointed to her backside and said "You too."

Saxonista
Saxonista
41 Followers
12