Payback, Inc. - A Serial Cad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pouted cutely, "I'm sorry, Master. I can't help myself. You know that."

Dean yanked out his wallet, extracting a dollar and handing it to her. "I think we need to change this game," he muttered. "Common pool girls, or best in the house that none of us were ever married to."

"I think slave Joyce is available, Master Manly," Diana teased.

"Don't be catty, Di, at least she tries." He pushed her away. "Go tease someone else. I'll be damned if I'm the only one paying out tonight."

He breathed a sigh of relief as Carter put on a straight face. "As I was saying, any worthwhile projects?"

"As a matter of fact, I think we might have a doozy. There's this guy who went to a martial arts instructor for help . . ."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I hope you enjoyed this, the first in a new series of short stories, some original, some continuations of other peoples abandoned work. Butler, Carter & Dean, as well as Payback Inc., have a lot of work ahead of them.

I have several more entries in this series under work, and more should be appearing in the next couple of weeks.