Payback With Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday Jamie departed for a five-day swing to the East Coast. That evening he called from Boston letting me know he was okay and confirming his return late Friday night. Unbeknownst to him he assured me of sufficient time to launch my plan. I arrived at Dave’s office around ten on Tuesday morning wearing, to everyone’s eye, a lightweight knee-length coat, hose, and a pair of 5-inch stiletto heels.

“Hi Sonja, is Dave in this morning?” Sonja was Dave’s secretary.

“Morning Megan, he’s on a call but I will let him know you’re here.” In just a few minutes she announced: “Go on in, Dave can see you now.”

Dave and I exchanged the normal greetings as I unbuttoned my coat to sit down. Underneath I wore an opaque red blouse that almost revealed the outline of my bare breasts and through which my erect nipples poked. My skirt was black and managed to just reach beyond the curve of my butt. With this ensemble I also wore a black garter belt attached to smoky black hose. I followed Dave’s eyes as I eased into the chair momentarily spreading my legs to reveal the absence of panties.

We exchanged banalities then in a direct no-nonsense manner I began: “Dave, would you like to fuck me? Of course you want to. I’ve watched you a thousand times wanting me. If you would like to fuck me on a regular basis I have a proposition for you.

“There is a price and there are some rules, but if you do as I ask you can have any hole you want on a regular basis.” Dave was clearly in shock as he asked the price.

“There are three parts. One, Jamie can never know until I am ready to tell him. Two, you have to arrange some time where I and the other department staff can spend some quality time together; you know, fucking and sucking. Number three actually comes first and for you is the key. Number three is you must give me, right here on this desk Sonja and Ellen, and it has to be at the same time.”

This set Dave back a step. Sonja was his secretary who I figured was not a problem as he was probably fucking her anyway. Ellen, his wife, was a much different situation. “I can’t do that! Ellen will never agree.”

I uncrossed my legs so Dave had a clear view of the little tuft of hair on my pubic mound and the naked lips below. Using the index finger on my left hand I casually reached toward and caressed my pussy: “If you ever want to get your cock or any other part of your body near these lips it begins with number three. Think about it and let me know.” I rose to depart.

“Wait. I don’t have to think about it. I just don’t know how to do it.”

“Well let me know when you solve your problem.”

Sonja walked around her desk to me as I departed Dave’s office. She leaned close to whisper in my ear: “Megan, Dave will never get Ellen to do that, but I can. She doesn’t want him to know she’s into girls.” From there our conversation expanded to over lunch, and that evening to a meeting with Ellen. Let’s just say everyone went home sexually sated, and with a plan in place to make life a little difficult for Dave in the short term; Ellen wanted a little fun and payback before she gave in to Dave’s request. Part of the fun was Dave’s blissful unawareness of her relationship with Sonja; a relationship that was almost as old as Dave and Sonja.

“Dave, it’s been three weeks. Are you going to do this or not? I want you to fuck me as a player, but there are other ways for me to achieve my goals.” Dave could say nothing because he had gotten nowhere with Ellen. She would not begin to entertain the idea of another woman.

“Tell you what. I’ll change the rules, but there’s a price. Here’s the deal. I will arrange to take Ellen and Sonja on your desk in front you. The price is a test of your ability to control yourself; you can not touch any of us while it is happening. Are you game?”

This was tough on Dave. He wanted desperately to fuck me, and just as desperately to watch his wife taken by another woman. It was a tough gamble, but Dave followed his prick agreeing to what I asked.

The next afternoon Ellen and I arrived together at Dave’s office and after receiving an okay from Sonja we all passed through the door unannounced. Dave was quick to react, but not as quickly as Ellen.

“Sit down and shut up shit-for-brains! Where do you get off wagering my body for anything? Who do you think you are? I knew you were banging Sonja. That was okay because it’s part of the boss-secretary relationship, but that’s different than manipulating me to get into some other pussy. “

Dave was in awe completely taken aback by her attack. What could he say? The woman had him dead to rights.

“You started this, but now I’m in control!” Ellen directed Dave, who remained in a state of shock to stand up, strip off his clothes, and lay across the desk with his arms and legs outstretched where Sonja and I handcuffed him securely to the desk legs. “Dave, I’m gonna give you your wish and face fuck both of these women, but you have to pay MY price of admission.”

As Ellen spoke we all undressed and I handed Ellen a 12”-long by 2½-wide strap-on dildoe. As she stepped into it and adjusted the straps she said: “I know what you’re thinking Dave, but this is not going to fuck the girls, at least not yet. It’s going to slide into another hole. You ready to fuck?”

Dave’s eyes went wide and he started to protest when I shoved a large wad of cloth in his mouth and applied a piece of duct tape. Ellen stepped behind Dave, applied a large dollop of KY to his asshole, and began sliding her fingers, one or two at a time in and around his asshole. “Would you like a piece practical advice about ass fucking? As I push in you should push out just like when you’re constipated and are trying to take a dump. Ready or not here I come.”

She pushed forward applying steady and unrelenting pressure until the large bulbous head passed the anal ring. After that happened Ellen exhibited no more nicety as the long, thick, rubber cock marched into Dave’s rectum and beyond. His first reaction was to scream in pain, but slowly his ass stretched to accommodate the huge phallic object and as Ellen shifted her hips forward and backward allowing the cock to rub against his prostate Dave developed a magnificent hard-on. His dick was hard and he felt the urge to cum, but before he reached his orgasm Ellen moaned her own release and withdrew the dildoe.

“That was so good. How was it for you Dave? You get off; no, oh poor baby. Give it time; I’m sure one of the other girls will get you there later. However, not right now. At the moment we girls have something else to do.”

While Ellen was fucking Dave’s ass Sonja and I moved the furniture to open a large space on the floor where Dave could see us plainly. Ellen withdrew her cock from Dave’s ass, stepped out of her harness, and shoved the now shit-stained cock back up his ass as far as it would go. She then joined Sonja and I in the cleared space on the carpet and we commenced to kiss and feel each other wherever we could reach. Each of us strove to bring the others as much delight as we were receiving and in a very short while we required more than simple touch.

The time had come for us to suck some pussy. There was no plan, but somehow we each managed to gain a position where each face was covered by a pussy. I knew not who I licked or who licked me, but whoever it was quickly elevated me to a higher level of excitement. I felt my cum building while I strove to do the same for the owner of the pussy I was licking. As I crested on a wave of pleasure I jammed my tongue against her clit and experienced a self-satisfied joy as she began to vibrate through her cum.

Over and over again we each achieved orgasm after orgasm. Switching partners momentarily delayed pleasure, but it was only momentarily then each would zoom off again in search of more and stronger orgasms.

We could have continued for a much longer time, but Sonja fell out of our circle having achieved complete satisfaction saying she could stand no more. With the triangle broken Ellen and I soon followed to lay on the floor panting from our exertions.

Dave was not panting. He was in a different kind of distress. His cock was beginning to ache an unpleasant ache due to the duration of his erection. From the moment Ellen had forced a finger up his ass until now he had remained erect.

“What’s the matter Dave, do you need something? What are you willing to give for some relief? Are you willing to pose for some pictures of you getting ass-fucked? You might as well be willing because it’s gonna happen.”

Ellen redressed in her strap-on and with minimal preparation rammed her huge cock past his anal opening deep into to his ass. He screamed in surprise, but nobody heard his voice through the gag that was still in place. As Ellen had taken her position in back of Dave, Sonja and I had positioned ourselves alongside to capture the moment with both still and moving pictures. Ellen drove in and out repeatedly with all the force she could muster until at last Dave shrieked and shock as he neared his ejaculation. I captured the look of rapture on his face then moved quickly to photograph his cum firing from the end of his cock on to the desk. I also captured on film Sonja collecting his cum in her hand, ripping off the tape, and force-feeding Dave’s own cum back into his mouth. It was noteworthy to see how vigorously he slurped that cum from her hand. After that we all rested for awhile then Ellen returned home, and Sonja returned to her desk.

“Well Dave, while you actually did nothing to fulfill the contract the fact remains the largest part of my price was paid. Beginning tomorrow you can begin working on the lesser pieces. I want you to arrange for Jamie to take an extended international trip and while he is gone I want you to schedule a staff pool party at your house. I will do the rest”

“Since you tried so hard, and I know you are going to do the things I ask I am giving you a present. You now have fucking privileges. You can fuck me in any hole you want as long as you arrange a time in advance, but if you value your balls you might want to check with Ellen before you arrange any appointments.”

The Marketing Department Meeting

The full-time staff of the Marketing Department includes seven regional representatives (5 male – 2 female), their secretaries (7 female), and ten other people (6 male – 4 female) representing various support groups. Added to this at the time of the party were five college interns (2 male – 3 female) doing summer work. A total of 29 of whom Dave invited 28. In addition he extended invitations to Sonja, Megan, and her friends Ron and Bette Jenkins. Ostensibly, the party had two purposes; a department strategy meeting and a relaxing pool party. Spouses, but no children, were invited to join the festivities around 6:30 for a barbeque. The strategy session was scheduled to being shortly after noon, but folks were encouraged to come early and work on their tans. Invitations to the meeting/party went out the day after Jamie departed for a one month trip to Tokyo, Singapore, Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth.

My goal was to fuck each and every one of the afternoon guests, and maybe some of the evening participants. I knew 100% was an ambitious number, but it was my goal. It would not happen automatically. Thoughtful planning was necessary, and by Saturday I had a plan.

One thing about Dave is he only hires good looking people. His department hinges a great deal on public appearance so everyone is at least a bit above average. So it was with the interns. They were all attractive people, and they were my first targets.

The party was not very old when I, Bette, and Ron arrived. As we looked around the pool I spied the interns lying on their towels at the sunniest end. They were young and their swimming suits reflected their age. The guys were tall lanky swimmer types who wore Speedos while the girls were clearly children of the beach in their skimpy tops and brief thongs; none any skimpier that what I was wearing. I headed their direction, and in my most subtle manner said:

“Hi guys, I’m Megan. Any or all of you fancy a fuck? Don’t look so shocked. You’re college kids so I’m assuming you like to fuck, and I’m wondering if you would like to fuck me; girls too.”

“Are you serious?” said Jana a busty red-head.

“Yes I’m serious. I want all of you, but I’ll take whoever is interested. Dave said we could use the den.”

“Dave knows you want to have sex with us and he is okay with that?” said one of the guys incredulously.

“Think about what you just said. Of course he knows. That’s why everyone is here today; to fuck. Obviously, nobody told you that fine point. If you don’t want to fuck you might as well go home because that is what a strategy session at Dave’s pool is all about….. Any of you want to play?”

Megan, wearing the skimpiest thong she possessed turned to walk away swaying her ass like an inviting beacon. First one then the others followed her into the den. As the last one arrived Megan dropped her top exposing to their collective gaze the only unexposed portion of her breasts - the erect nipples.

“I want to play with all of you in a group grope. Anybody object? If not, then why isn’t everybody naked, and who wants to feel my tits first?”

The last one in the room, a stacked California blond moved the quickest grasping a tit in each hand. She squeezed the globes and tweaked the nips sending shivers along Megan’s spine. For Megan’s part she reached behind the girl to untie her strings sending the nipple covers she called a swimming suit to the floor. She then returned the girl’s favor by squeezing her tits and pinching the nipples.

En-mass the others ripped off their suits and gathered around Megan to undress her, kiss her, and in every way possible arouse her body. Several hands caressed her body, and fingers from several hands penetrated her vaginal and rectal cavities. Megan’s, as well as the others passion level elevated rapidly. Finally, a leader took charge and laid Megan on her back across an oversized ottoman. She felt her legs spread and rise until her knees and tits softly collided. In his exposed position Megan was available for any sexual encounter. What she felt first was a tongue searching out her anal opening. It delved inward looking for a passage.

Megan was not sure, but she thought it was a woman’s tongue. There was something about the manner of probing, but it was all academic as the tongue departed and something new probed for entry into her rectum; a cock was beckoned.

That was at one end. At the other a totally hairless pussy descended onto Megan’s face. She had to lick or drown so she licked every nook, cranny, and nerve bud. It seemed as if the girl had a never ending supply of juice to lubricate her pussy and drip on Megan’s face. When Megan grabbed the girl’s clit with her teeth she was rewarded by an outburst of joy and shaking caused by a resultant orgasm. She also heard the girl yell with shock thinking she was hurt, but then realizing it was all pleasure.

“GOD-FUCKING-DAMN! That was great! No one ever bit my clit before. My god, it’s still throbbing!”

As the pussy shook on her face Megan sensed the cock at her asshole begin its inward push. With very little preparation, and depending solely on pussy juice for lubrication the cock moved steadily inward until no more cock was visible. The owner rested for just a moment then started a tortuously slow passage back out of the canal only to run inward again, and again, and again picking up speed and strength.

Meanwhile, the pussy on Megan’s face was replaced by one just as juicy and just as hairless, but with an entirely different flavor. The pussy’s owner was not content to be passive letting Megan direct the show. She took positive control sliding her cunt back and forth as well as side to side fully covering Megan’s face with her pussy juice. Again Megan thought if she did not lick she would surely drown, but what a way to go; drowning in cunt drippings.

A male voice signaled something interesting was happening at the other end: “God damn it Tom if you’re going to fuck my ass then get it in there.” Tom had positioned himself in back of Bret, and he was preparing to drive his very long dick up Bret’s Hershey highway. Without further delay Tom shoved his hips forward ramming his prick into Bret who growled as the tissues around his anal opening stretched and in some cases tore a little.

Tom thrust his cock inward to its maximum depth and just as he began to withdraw he froze. He stopped because someone, obviously a woman, had sucked his balls into her mouth and run four fingers, two from each hand into his ass. It was scary yet thrilling at the same time, and until he learned more of the person’s intent Tom was prepared to hover motionless. The girl licked and wiggled her fingers sending pleasant feelings up Tom’s spine to which he responded with very slow and shallow movements in and out of Bret’s ass. The motion made the upper part of his ball bag to rub gently on the girl’s lips and at last she released his balls. Tom picked up speed with his hip movements driving his cock hard and deep into Bret’s bowels and at the same time adding force to Bret’s cock as it drove into Megan’s bowels. The fingers in Tom’s ass did not depart, but rather continued to probe and wiggle, and it did not take long under such stimulation until Tom was driven over the edge and shot his cum into Bret’s backside. As he withdrew a mouth engulfed his rapidly softening dick while another mouth sealed Bret’s asshole to suck out Tom’s offering.

Time after time the positions and combinations of the six people changed. Each gave and received enjoyment from the group. No one was aware of anything beyond the borders of this multi-joined sexual congress. No one was aware as the curtains on the large bay window overlooking the pool and patio were opened exposing their actions to the remainder of the Marketing Department. No one was aware, and even if they were aware no one cared.

The folks outside paid little heed at first to the open view into the den. However, the interest level changed as people walking to the diving board became aware of the scene inside. Interestingly, the ones showing the most interest were the secretaries and other female support staff. Why the strong interest is not clear, but surely the intense sex and maybe in particular the oft talked about, but seldom actually seen girl-on-girl action played a role.

Most of the men were still at the other end of the pool, but Dave got their attention and waved them toward the open window. “This is not really a strategy meeting. This was all arranged by Jamie’s wife Megan. She said to tell you she is a carnal gift to the department, and she wants to fuck everyone, male and female, in anyway or any combination they want to fuck her. As to what you do with the rest of your time anything is okay with me as long as it is consensual. One more thing we have to finish with this business before the spouses arrive, unless you want to invite them to come early.”

The group stood in shock at what they saw and heard. Imagine being told by the boss that his number one’s wife was there to fuck all comers, and that he approved of whatever they wanted to do. Reaction was slow and not universal as several voiced concerns, but nobody departed. Nobody said they were unwilling to play, and nobody condemned what was happening as they broke into twos and threes to discuss their options.

After a few minutes of observation Dave, Ellen, Bette, Sonja, and Ron recognized the group needed a little push. The blatant removal of their suits followed by a splash and obvious group grope in the pool paved the way. In bits and pieces the small groups allowed their inhibitions to fade away and enjoyed the true intent of the party.