Paying a Debt

Story Info
Man bets his girlfriend and loses.
2.3k words
3.9
184.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers

Georgio Costa had lived in Britain most of his life since he moved with his parents when he was a small child. Georgio was thirty-five years, five feet four inches tall and was of quite stocky build. He was unmarried. All of Georgio's relationships had been short-term due to his violent tendencies. His current girlfriend was thirty-two year old Carol Marshall. Carol was five feet six inches tall, had long very dark hair and by her own admission wanted to lose some weight.

Georgio had started a poker night with a colleague from work, Liam Waller. The poker night was usually light hearted, Carol and Liam's wife Paula talked and served drinks as the two men played cards.

Liam and Paula had been married for six years and had no desire to have children. Liam was an attractive guy at six feet two inches tall, medium build with short fair hair. Paula was five feet five inches tall with dark hair cut in a bob style and she was very slim.

The poker nights had become very serious over a period of months and the stakes gradually became higher and higher. Georgio had always had a weakness for gambling and although he had won a lot of games and money in the early weeks he had started to lose heavily. Georgio had actually started to gamble with money that wasn't his.

One particular Friday evening the pot had grown to a couple of thousand pounds. Liam had just raised the stake by another thousand pounds. The perspiration on Georgio's forhead was evident. He didn't have the money to match the bet or even to see Liam's cards. Despite this Georgio was confident his hand would win. Georgio asked if he could owe money and see Liam's hand but Liam wasn't interested and wanted to see the money. Georgio asked if a night with his girlfriend would cover the bet. The relationship between Georgio and Carol had been strained even before the evening this was now taking it to breaking point.

Georgio and Carol exchanged heated words. Neither Liam nor his wife had dismissed the idea out of hand. In fact Liam asked if he won the hand would the night include his wife and himself? Georgio said it would. Carol couldn't believe Georgio was being so cavalier. Carol made a decision that if he had so little regard for her then she would do the same to him. Liam and Paula were an attractive couple and Carol thought why shouldn't she have some fun if Georgio lost. Liam was insistent that the night would be with him, his wife and Georgio watching. Georgio agreed not even thinking about the consequences if he were to lose. The terms of the bet were confirmed and agreed. All that went through Georgio's mind was the thought of winning and using the money to pay off his debts.

The cards were laid down – Georgio's two pair was was beaten by Liam's straight flush. Georgio banged his fist down on the table and leant back in his chair. Initially the room fell quiet and you could have heard a pin drop before Georgio spoke in a reluctant tone. He agreed to the bet and was now forced to watch.

Liam and Paula moved to sit either side of Carol on the sofa. Liam and Paula began to gently touch and feel Carol. She responded and fully intended to enjoy herself. Carol didn't class herself as bisexual but she had previously had one woman to woman experience. When Paula moved to kiss Carol she was not discouraged and the two women happily exchanged a long lingering kiss. As the ladies kissed Liam stood up and removed his shirt. The women stopped kissing and looked up at Liam who had a fairly smooth chest with a flat stomach and strong shoulders. He took off his trousers, which revealed his hairy legs. He then slid down his blue briefs and stood naked in front of the women. Paula looked at Carol who was ogling her naked husband. Liam's balls were shaven smooth but his pubic hair was thick. His cock was fully erect and must have been about nine inches long. Paula told Carol Liam's cock was ten inches in length as if she was reading her mind. She invited her to suck him.

Georgio squirmed in his chair and felt self-concious with what was happening. He had also never called into question before the five-inch length of his own erect penis.

Carol eagerly leant forward and ran her fingers along the length of Liam's shaft. As she did this she gently guided his foreskin back to expose the tip of his penis. She licked the head of his cock with her tongue before expertly licking Liam's frenulum, which gave him very erotic sensations. Carol then took Liam's shaft deeply into her mouth. The length of cock that Carol took into her mouth impressed Paula. Liam's ten-inch cock also had a thick circumference. Carol happily and easily took a good seven to eight inches of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Paula could see Carol's Saliva glistenening on her husband's shaft as Carol teased him by just sucking his tip before taking almost the full length of his cock. Liam was moaning loudly with ecstasy as he felt something that he had never felt before in that Carol took the majority of his cock. Carol gently played with and squeezed Liam's balls.

Paula stood up and smiled, as she knew her man was receiving enormous pleasure. Paula pulled her jumper up over her head. As she did this her large breasts wobbled. Paula unclipped and took off her purple bra. Her large breasts swung free, her nipples were swollen and dark in colour. She unfastened and removed her skirt. Thick pubic hair was evident before she even took off her purple knickers. Paula slid off the garment and stood naked at the side of her husband. Carol continued to suck on Liam's throbbing erection but her eyes gazed at Paula. Paula had an attractive body and although she had large breasts they did not sag. Carol could see the mass dark triangle of Paula's pubic mound.

As Carol sucked an exhilarated Liam she felt a warm trickle of pre-cum run down the back of her throat. She stopped sucking him and licked the few droplets of pre-cum that oozed from his penis tip.

Paula asked Carol to stand up, which she did. Paula unfastened Carol's blouse. Paula took the blouse off Carol. She quickly unhooked Carol's bra and threw the garment to the floor. Carol's breasts were every bit as large as Paula's were. Carol had milky white skin and her large nipples were prominent and almost red in colour against the whiteness of her skin. Paula stripped Carol below the waist except for her white knickers.

Carol sat back on the sofa and Liam sat beside her. Liam leant across to lick and suck Carol's nipples. Carol used a free hand to reach out and take hold of Liam's throbbing cock. Paula began to feel Carol's legs. Paula then began to rub Carol's pussy through the skimpy material of her underwear. As Paula played she could feel Carol's knickers becoming moist. The pubic hair became evident through the ever-increasing wetness of Carol's white briefs. Paula slowly pulled off Carol's now sodden knickers. Carol's pubic hair was also very thick but it was very dark in colour and prominent because of her pale white skin.

Paula now kneeling in front of Carol ran her fingers through her pubic mound. She could feel the wetness at the opening of her pussy lips. She seductively slid one finger into her mouth and tasted Carol's juices for the first time. Paula leant forward and gently slid her tongue into Carol's wetness. Carol felt a shiver run down her spine in expection, her body tensed and then relaxed as Paula began to work her tongue deeper into Carol's wet pussy. Carol moaned loudly and squirmed in her position on the sofa. Carol's body tingled and her face flushed as Liam worked his tongue on her breasts and nipples and Paula used her tongue on Carol's pussy. Carol had a firm grip of Liam's cock and was masturbating him hard and fast. Carol tried to stop herself but her juices flowed easily as Paula gently worked and teased her clit. Carol was writhing with pleasure on the sofa although her movement was restricted.

Paula continued to lick and probe Carol's pussy. Carol was moaning louder than before and she became breathless. Liam leant back and used his hands to caress and fondle her breasts. Carol was flushed and the redness at the top of her neck could be clearly seen. Carol was losing herself in the heat of the situation and felt her body again tense and then violently spasm as she reached her first screaming orgasm. Carol was still vigourously masturbating Liam and pushing back his foreskin back as far as possible before pulling it forward. Paula happily tasted Carol's juices that flowed easily now. Paula brought Carol to a second and a third moaning and gasping orgasm. Paula happily gulped down the steady stream of Carol's juices. Carol released her firm grip on Liam's cock.

Carol took some time to gather her breath and compose herself. Carol and Paula were both glistening with sweat because of the exertion. Paula guided her fingers to push Carol's hair where it had fallen across her face. The two women changed places and Carol ran her hands all over Paula's body. She cupped and gently squeezed Paula's breasts before running her fingers across her erect nipples. Paula opened her legs as Carol began to feel and kiss them. Paula had become so turned on that some of her pussy juices were already visibly oozing from her wetness and down her inner thighs. As Carol licked and savoured the initial stream of pussy juices Paula felt her heart racing and her body tingling. Paula let out a prolongued moan as Carol worked her tongue into Paula's pussy. Carol ran her fingers through Paula's dense pubic mound before guiding her hands to squeeze and fondle Paula's ample breasts. Carol used her tongue to tease and work Paula's clit. Paula writhed as if in a sexual frenzy. The volume of Paula's moaning continually grew louder and her body jolted and shuddered as Carol brought her to a mindblowing orgasm.

Liam took great pleasure in watching his wife bringing another woman to climax and another women taking his wife to orgasmic heights. As Liam watched the two women he gently stroked the length of his erect cock. The bulbous head of his cock head had now become dark purple in colour. He stood up and Carol moved to sit by Paula on the sofa. Carol and Paula were both breathing heavily and feeling exhilaration of what they had experienced together.

As Liam stood in front of the two women his cocked seemed to throb uncontrollably. Paula invited Carol to experience the pleasure of her husband fucking her. Carol didn't need asking twice.

Carol feeling a little light headed remained on the sofa as Liam knelt over her. He kissed Carol tasting his wife's juices on her lips. Carol could feel Liam's hard cock pushing against her leg. She felt his cock slide along her inner thigh which was wet with pussy juice and sweat. Carol opened her legs and felt Liam's cock tip penetrate her pussy lips. About seven inches of his cock initially slid easily into her dripping pussy. Liam wrapped his arms around Carol and with a great show of strength he stood up, taking her up with him and she impaled on the full length of his cock. Carol's screaming pierced the house. After the initial shock and the aching in her pussy she wrapped her legs around Liam and they started to rock gently. Liam's cock pushed deeply into Carol's pussy. Liam seemed to be doing all the work but they were both covered in a shroud of sexual ecstasy. They continued to rock. Carol was moaning with short gasped breaths and felt such intense emotion and a pleasurable sensation that tears welled in her eyes. Carol had lost count the number of times Paula and now Liam had brought her to orgasm.

Liam moved forward and gently lay Carol back so that she was seated on the sofa. Liam withdrew his cock, which dripped with Carol's pussy juices. Liam knelt over Carol and started to masturbate himself. Within a few seconds his cum literally sprayed out over Carol's face, neck, breasts and stomach. Carol allowed herself to lick Liam's cum from where it had splashed onto her lips. She rolled the spunk over her tongue and around her mouth before swallowing it. Carol gasped her breath as Liam continued to pump out his spunk, which was equally as thick as the initial spurt. Paula smiled and began to rub Liam's spunk over Carol's upper body. Liam's torrent of cum gently started to subside. Carol couldn't believe how much cum had splashed over her body. Liam had always been a heavy cummer. As Paula rubbed the spunk over Carol's body she took hold of Paula's hand and licked Liam's spunk from her fingers. Paula leaned across Carol and took Liam's still fully erect cock into her mouth and ensured she sucked him dry.

Carol eventually washed and dressed. Liam and Paula also dressed. Carol and Georgio left seperately. Not surprisingly that was the end of their relationship but not the end of the story. Liam, Paula and Carol met up a number of times after that initial sexual threesome.

A few weeks after the events of this night Georgio was arrested and charged with embezzlement from the company who he worked for. The judge decided to make an example and Georgio served time in gaol.

In the months and years that followed Liam and Paula moved to America where they ran a successful business for more than twenty-five years. Carol married a businessman three years after the events of that night. She now lives in Edinburgh with her husband. She has three grown up children and two grandchildren.

Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers