Paying My Rent

Story Info
Kyle's little discovery might change his mood for the better.
6.8k words
4.29
103k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is my first submission and I hope it goes well. This is not made to be a multi-part story but if there is enough want for a continuation then I will consider it. I hope you enjoy and feedback is always welcome, via pm or comment. I'll shut up now, once again hope you enjoy.

All characters involved are 18 or older and some themes may not be suitable for all.

The door wouldn't open at first, it's always given me problems and of course on a hard day like this it decides to be at its worst. After a few minutes of struggle I finally push it open and am hit with a rush of cold air, a welcome feeling mid-summer. Walking into the hallway my first floor apartment door is a few steps away. Where I live in is really just a house split into an upstairs and downstairs apartment, I live downstairs and my step-sister lives upstairs. There is a third apartment but the tenant didn't come out much and we speculated he was no longer with us, but his rent seemed to always be paid. We have always split our cost of living so it was no surprise that on my door was a note, likely a note for rent or something. After opening it my heart hit the floor and I felt like dying. "Hey Kyle! Its rent time and I need $430, I'll be by sometime to pick it up (: -Hollie-". The reason I felt like dying is because today I just got fired from the gas station I worked at and money was going to be tight for the next few months. This was just a fantastic addition to my already shitty day and now all I wanted was a beer.

Walking into my apartment I immediately collapse into a heap of depression on the couch. "I am so fucked." I think as I look around my apartment. Seeing all the things I stupidly spent money on and how badly I could use that money now. The depressing feeling was heightened by the loneliness of my apartment and the house as a whole. A week ago Hollie moved out to a bigger and better apartment, but since the month was not over yet she still agreed to pay this month's half of the rent. I was living in a house on my own (well with a possibly dead neighbor upstairs) and with not many friends in town it was torture.

Getting up I head to the fridge and grab a beer, the alcohol will dull the pain. I grab a second beer and head to the couch again. Flipping on the TV there seems to be nothing on, just some awful reality TV shows and news. I quickly finish off my beer and go onto the second, the alcohol quickly takes effect and I start to feel a little better and relax. It gives me time to reflect on my day and how I got fired. It really wasn't my fault but someone had to be blamed and I guess being the newest guy I had to take the fall for what someone else did.

From what I gather someone on the night shift was stealing money and replacing it with counterfeit cash. It had been going on for quite some time but only was it discovered when two days ago the bank told my boss that they could not accept his deposit because some of the bills were fake, he nearly got arrested for it. After a short investigation me and another guy were found to be the most likely to have done it because sadly the receipts from my nights and his were misplaced. That asshole probably burned the receipts just to get me in trouble too, he always hated me. We weren't arrested because the police could not find enough evidence to make an arrest. Even though I didn't get arrested I still lost my job, and I loved working at the gas station, it was simple and I met some great people.

I had also developed a bit of a gambling problem and my lack of luck didn't help. My poisons were many, the track, basketball games, and much more. I once won ten thousand in a night and ended up fifteen thousand in the hole. Normally I could break even over the week but lately I can't seem to get in the groove. This team suddenly became bad or this horse seemed to want to walk this week, it seemed I could never make the right choice.

The second beer is adding to my now completely relaxed state, I was always kind of a light weight. Getting up to grab a third I see my laptop sitting on the dining room table so I scoop it up along with another cold beer. Opening up my laptop and logging in I quickly open up Chrome and go to my bookmarks, with the lack of good TV maybe the internet will entertain me. Browsing my bookmarks there are many possibilities, movies, dumb YouTube videos but then something catches my eye. Lower down my bookmarks it starts to get darker, we have entered the porn zone. I'm not into any really "crazy" stuff, a nice body and good sex is all I need to get off. More recently I have been reading more and more Incest stories, it started with curiosity and has grown into full blown obsession. There must be one hundred links to incest videos and stories and in a folder marked "tax documents 2010" over 400 pictures. I wouldn't consider myself a "freak" for liking it so much, humans are naturally drawn to the taboo. It's only when certain events fell into place did I realize I might like this incest thing more than previously thought.

Clicking on a video link, I watch as a "mom" and "daughter" explore each other's bodies. The videos got more and more intense and soon the two were eating each other out, their moans growing louder and louder. I was rock hard and ready to jerk off, but before I did my secret stash came to mind. Pausing the video and setting my laptop on the coffee table, I pull my pants up and start to walk upstairs. I shiver as I walk up the stairs, from a mix of anticipation and from how horny I am. My hard cock barely stays in my boxers as I walk up the stairs.

You see ever since Hollie moved out the upstairs is almost completely empty except for a few bags and boxes of clothes she had not yet brought over to her new place. At first I didn't think much of it but soon curiosity got the best of me. About two days after she moved out I crept upstairs and started to look through the bags and boxes, at first not finding anything interesting. In fact I really didn't know what the goal was, just looking through it without her knowledge was kind of a hot prospect to me. It took me about ten minutes to get to the bottom of the first box and it was nothing but jeans and sweaters, now and then a T-shirt now and then, the second box is where I hit the jackpot. Upon opening it I'm greeted with the same contents as the previous box. Taking out a few pairs of jeans, I am starting to lose the thrill of the hunt, but it is soon renewed. As I pick up a sweater there seems to be an empty space under it, setting it down I look inside and my heart jumps.

Panties, panties and more panties are what I see, all my digging had paid off. Taking a handful out my fingers go wild with the feelings of all types of materials. Some satin, some lace, some tiny some more conservative. One in particular catches my eye, it's a tiny little red thong with a little pink bow in the front. I should say I have never been much of a panty guy, never jerked off with them and never wore them. It was something that up until now I had not even thought about but now with a cute little thong lace thong in my hand, I knew I had to jerk off with it. Quickly getting up and walking to her bathroom I drop my pants and sit on the toilet. Wrapping the thong around my cock I experience a whole new feeling, it was incredible. The lace tickled my balls as I jerked my cock hard and fast, with full strokes for added pleasure.

What seemed to make it more intense was the fact that they were my step-sisters. Until this point I had not thought of her in a sexual way but as I used her little thong to jerk my cock thought began to rush into my head. Her on her knees in front of me, her lips wrapper around my hard cock, giving me the best head on earth. How could I think of that? Why am I jerking off with her thong? My morals began to kick in and it was really killing the mood. There was a war in my head now, I didn't know if this was wrong or not. I started to feel worse and worse but soon that would all go away. The combination of full strokes and the lace tickling my balls had quickly brought me to climax. It was incredible and mind blowing, my cum shooting nearly three feet hitting the bathtub. I let out a groan as the last few spurts leave my cock, the extra going on the thong.

I lean forward and a big grin is plastered on my face, at that moment my moral flew out the window. It's been a few days since that wonderful moment and now I am heading back upstairs to my stash to grab a new pair. Over the last few days I have been doing a lot of fantasizing and jerking off and this has dulled the pain of the counterfeit investigation and my firing today. My newest object of fantasy and desire is my beautiful step-sister Hollie, who up until now had just been my step-sister. Like I said before Incest had before only been an internet fantasy, but now was seeping into my real life and to be honest I really like it. The new thoughts and feeling brought a new energy to my normally boring and lonely life.

I guess I should tell you about her so maybe you can see where this desire came from. Hollie is about my height 5'10 maybe a little shorter and around my age of twenty. She has straight black hair and brown eyes, with a cute smile. She is in fantastic shape, but still has a nice bit of meat on her bones. Her breast are probably a B cup and man does she have an ass to die for, being from Latin descent with a white father she had a very light brown skin. Before finding her panties I had now and then stolen a glance of her but never thought about her sexually, it felt really dirty at first but now I am completely comfortable with explicit thoughts of her and her amazing body.

Getting to the top of the stairs my eyes quickly find my personal treasure chest. Walking over and opening the top and moving the box under the light, I gaze upon my now dwindling stash. The supply was dwindling because I didn't like using a pair more than once, my dried cum made for a less erotic experience. I could just wash them but that was too much work and would take away from my jerk off time. It was time to select my pair for this session and it was slim pickings. Most of the skimpy and sexy pairs were used first so the more conservative ones were left. Throwing a few around and taking a few out, I knew there had to be at least one sexy pair left. Picking up and pair boy shorts, I find my prize, a skimpy white lace thong. I was hesitant at first to use them because they were my last sexy pair, but on such a shitty day maybe they would make it better.

My mind begins to race with a multitude of erotic thoughts and I am so ready for this. Every time I take a new pair it feels like the first time I did it. The rush of energy causes me to shiver and begin to shake a little.

Grabbing the thong I stand up and start to head downstairs, I shiver again with anticipation of the coming orgasm. Getting to the bottom of the stairs my pants are already half way off and my cock is getting hard. I make my way through the living room and into the kitchen to grab a third beer, quickly making my way to the couch again. Cracking open beer number three and navigating to "tax forms 2010" I start to scroll through the many pictures. Some aren't incest themed just of beautiful models and pornstars, stopping at a favorite of mine the stroking begins. My cock is pretty average sized about six and a half inches and a pretty good girth. I get hard fairly quickly and now it's time to bring the thong into play. Wrapping it around my cock, the feeling of the lace makes me shiver. Adjusting it slightly so a little extra can tickle my balls as I stroke. Clicking "start slideshow" on my computer the pictures in the album start to shuffle.

Stroking faster and faster the feeling is incredible and erotic, along with the images on the screen I am in heaven. But soon my thoughts turn to Hollie and her wonderful body, I start to think where this thong has been. Maybe she did a little strip for some guy and this was the last article of clothing. After her strip maybe that guy fucker her good and hard, maybe it even happened as I slept upstairs. Thoughts began to turn to her and I, making my cock twitch in my hand. I thought about her bending over for me showing me her big ass and clean shaven pussy, she begs me to fuck her and put my big cock in her. Next I think about slamming her from behind, her ass ripples and she moans loud, her pussy is so tight and warm.

I start to feel light headed and I feel a geyser begin to build in my balls. "Oh fuck I'm gunna cum in your slutty little pussy Hollie. Fuck I'm gunna fill you up". I let out a loud groan and my hips lunge forward, the first spurt of cum nearly hitting me in the face. The next few spurts cover my shirt in large globs of cum, the last few rolling down my cock onto the thong. If I was an artist it would be my greatest work.

I lean my head back and close my eyes, I smile and continue to stroke my cock to keep it hard. I am lost in ecstasy, floating in the clouds of orgasm. Still thinking about fucking Hollie good and hard. I see her great ass again, and my cock deep in her pussy, she leans back and tells me to cum inside...

"What the fuck is going on here?"

I nearly jumped out of my skin and immediately my heart sank to the core of the earth, I knew the voice and I knew who it was. How was I going to explain this? Maybe if I never open my eyes she will leave and forget about this or maybe I could wish this moment away. Why was she here and why didn't I hear the door? Just then I remembered that she said she would be by later to pick up the rent money. It must have only been fifteen seconds but it felt like years since I heard her speak and now it was time to face my situation. My eyes open and look to my right to see my very red faced stepsister.

"I'll ask again Kyle what the fuck is going on here? Why are you jerking off with my panties?" She is standing with her hands on her hips about six feet away from me. She is wearing a baggy pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt, her hair up in a bun.

"Hollie I can explain...I...ummm...I..." Words were escaping me and the fact that my heart was going a mile a minute didn't help. I couldn't think of response to justify the scene, I was caught red handed and in a corner. She seemed to be getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"You what Kyle? Thought it would be a good idea to steal your stepsisters panties and use them way to get off and as a cum rag?" honestly hearing her say cum rag made my cock jump a little. I was still trying to think of a way out but just kept silent out of fear.

"And don't even deny it Kyle! I came in through the basement and found your little wank pile in a laundry basket!" I felt like an ant trying to fight a shoe, there was no way to get out now she had found the other used panties and I couldn't deny it but maybe I could get her to calm down first then maybe soften the damage this has done.

"Hollie I admit this is bad and I shouldn't have done it but please calm down and have a seat so we can talk like adults". She hesitates at first but then complies, taking a seat on a nearby recliner. "Okay I'm calm and sitting now talk". She is no longer yelling but still seemed tense and her face was still red. I try to think of what to say but words seem to escape me. How do I get myself out of this? I have backed myself into a corner and either will have to fight or charm my way out.

I had feared all the times I went up there that I would be caught. I was always looking over my shoulder and moving quickly thinking at any time she would come home. You would think the fear would make it less than fun to do but really it added to the intense feeling of stealing her panties. Now I had been caught and it was time to face the music.

"Hollie I know this is bad and I shouldn't have done this and for that I am very sorry. I went upstairs out of curiosity and found the box of panties and in the heat of the moment used them. It turned into kind of a crazy next few days, but strangely your panties got me through a hard time." I almost didn't believe what came out of my mouth next "and to be honest I find you extremely sexy" Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe it was the post orgasm feeling but I felt completely confident in saying that.

Hollie seemed to be taken aback by my last statement, she leaned back in the recliner and was silent. The silence was long and awkward but it gave me time to calm down a little and relax. As my heart rate settled, I noticed that my cock was still hard a as rock and in my hand. All this excitement and fear must have kept me aroused, the cum on my shirt has begun to dry and get crusty. Me and Hollie were eyeing each other for quite some time before she finally spoke.

"Well Kyle...That is very nice of you I guess...but that doesn't make this situation any better. You've stolen my panties and covered them in your cum!" She is calm now and it's possible I can see her blushing from my compliment, but the room is dark so it's hard to tell. She adjusts herself in the chair to a more comfortable position and I could have sworn I saw her glance at my cock. I shiver when I hear her say what I've done, hearing her say cum makes me harder, and this whole ordeal is strangely arousing.

"Once again Hollie I'm sorry, but I will say again that this has in a strange way has gotten me through a tough time." She looks confused, maybe in her anger she didn't hear me the first time. "I'm sorry Kyle, What has been going on lately?" There is genuine concern in her voice and it brings the tension in the room down ten notches. I take my hand off my still hard cock and sit up, putting my laptop on the coffee table. I start to tell her the story of being fired from the gas station and the investigation. I also had lost a ton of money from making stupid bets and gambling at a local casino. I tell her about the loneliness and depression and the fear of not being able to pay my bills and her. After I am done the tension in the room seems to be gone and I feel like I've taken my first breath in hours. My heart still pounding a mile a minute and about to pop out of my chest.

"Kyle I'm so sorry! I wish you would have told me all of this before, you know I'm always here for you." She says with a smile, her beautiful eyes locked onto mine. We talk for the next two hours, sharing multiple beers and having a few laughs. The whole time I manage to stay hard, but now my cock is hidden away in my basketball shorts. It was honestly one of the best nights I've had in a long time and I didn't want it to end, but sadly after another hour Hollie began to stand.

"This has been a strange but wonderful experience Kyle but I'm sort of glad it happened!" she says with a smile. "But sadly my friend is waiting for me at home and I should get going before I get too drunk!" We both share a laugh and I stand also to walk her to the door. We both begin to walk to the backdoor and I can't help but stare and her big but firm ass, my cock pulsing in my shorts. We make our way to the kitchen and are two feet from the door when she turns to look at me. "Hey Kyle don't worry about the money, we will work put some kind of payment plan." She smiles and our eyes lock, a warm feeling washes over me and I'm sure she feels it to. In the heat of the moment I make a quick and life changing decision.

Putting my hand on the side of her face and quickly leaning in, my lips make contact with hers. She ever so slightly pulls back and doesn't kiss me back. After another kiss though the fight seems to be over and she kisses me back. We both kiss with passion and energy, I pull her close to me and she stops the kiss. "Oh my god this is crazy, I don't think we should be doing this." I didn't know what to say, but I also didn't want this to end. Leaning back in, I kiss her again with all the passion and energy I can muster. That seemed to work because she relaxed and began to kiss me back again. With my other hand I run my hand down her back and decide to test the waters, moving my hand to her ass. I was happy and surprised there was no protest.

12