Paying The Rent

Story Info
Girl short on cash finds a new way to pay the rent.
1.8k words
3.97
92.5k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers

As a college student I can only work part time and still have enough energy to go to class. My parents help me out with some money every month, but things used to be pretty tight, but not any more. I have almost completely eliminated my rent payment.

Several months ago my rent came due and I didn't have the money to cover it. I had paid my credit card and utility bills and the money was just gone. I knew that my parents would think I'd blown it all on a party or a shopping trip, so I couldn't ask them for more money.

I was able to dodge my landlord for a few days by being very careful about coming and going and pretending that I wasn't home, even when I was. Finally though, he caught up with me just as I was getting back from class on Friday afternoon.

"Julie, I still haven't received your rent check." Pete said.

"Yeah, listen, about the rent, is there any way I could get an extension on that?" I asked.

"Are you saying you don't have the money that you owe me?" Pete asked.

"Not right now, but I will at the end of next week." I said.

"The end of next week? You're already four days past due. You know the rules, pay on or before the day that rent is due or you can be evicted." Pete said.

"Please don't evict me, my parents would kill me. There must be some way we can work this out." I said.

"Well, I suppose certain exceptions could be made for those that are willing to cooperate." Pete said with a sly smile on his face.

I was creeped out because I assumed by the way he said it and the look on his face that cooperation meant having sex with the bald headed, 52 year old fat man.

"There's no way that I'm sleeping with you, I'd rather be evicted." I said.

"Oh no, I wasn't going to suggest that you sleep with me." Pete said.

"Good, then what is it that you did have in mind?" I asked.

"I'll give you to the end of next week to come up with the money, if you will take off the panties that you're wearing right now and give them to me." Pete said.

"No way, weirdo." I said.

"Very well, I guess I'll just go to my office and start the eviction process." Pete said.

He turned to go to his office.

"Wait. If I give them to you I get until the end of next week to come up with the money right?" I asked.

"Yes, that's right." Pete said.

"Okay, but you've got to wait out here while I go inside and take them off." I said.

"Fine by me." Pete said.

I opened the door to my apartment, rushed inside and shut and locked the door behind me. I looked down at the front of my pants as I agonized over whether or not to go through with it, Pete however was in much more of a hurry than I was.

"What's taking so long?" Pete called from outside the door.

"Just a second, I'm looking for something to put them in." I said.

I decided that I had very little choice but to do it so I kicked off my shoes, quickly stripped off my pants peeled my panties off, pulled my pants back on, put the panties into a fast food bag that was on the table, quickly opened the door, handed the bag to Pete, and closed and locked the door as quickly as I could.

"Thank you, and don't forget, next Friday I'll be back." Pete said.

I sat on the floor propped up against the door thinking about what I had done. I had traded my panties for another week to raise my rent money. It wasn't exactly selling my body, but I felt just as dirty as there was no doubt in my mind that Pete had ran back to his office or to his own apartment with my still warm panties to jerk off.

I hadn't really thought about my underwear being an object of sexual desire until Pete had requested them, but as I thought about it I could see why men might find them appealing. They were the garment that covered and protected my most intimate of places. After being worn they do carry the aroma of my womanhood. The more I thought about what had just transpired and what Pete was no doubt doing with my panties at that very moment the more my fear and apprehension faded away and the more turned on I got.

I spent the whole next week doing everything I could think of to raise the money, I got the cash advances on my credit cards, I sold some of my stuff to friends, but I could not come up with the money. Friday afternoon I waited nervously in my apartment. I knew that the knock would come; I just wasn't sure when it would be.

The knock came at 6:00. Standing at the door was Pete, with a big smile on his fat face.

"Well Julie, have you got my money?" Pete asked.

"I've got most of it, but I couldn't get all of it." I said.

"I don't take installments Julie, once a month I expect $1,000, not $800 today and $200 next week. We're over half way to having your next month's rent due, and with the problems you're having this month I can only assume things will be like this or worse next month, so I'm afraid that I'm going to have to evict you." Pete said.

"Wait, maybe you don't. I was thinking about last week and I have an idea." I said.

"Okay, what's your idea?" Pete asked.

"Well, you gave me an extra week in exchange for one pair of panties. I was thinking that we might barter something similar to pay for my rent." I said.

"Last week was a special discount; one pair of panties per week won't make up for $1,000 per month in rent." Pete said.

"I realize that, but what about a pair every day?" I asked.

"Every day?" Pete asked, noticeably intrigued.

"Yes, at $1,000 per month I'm paying over $30 per day to live here, but I can get new panties for less than $5 per pair if I buy them at the right place. That's only $1,825 per year for a fresh pair of $5 panties every day. I could wear them all day and get them all nice and warm for you, and then I could drop them off at your place when I get home." I said.

"An intriguing offer, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline." Pete said.

"What if I were to cum in some of them before I dropped them off, say two pairs a week?" I asked.

"You'd cum in them?" Pete asked.

"Sure, we girls like to masturbate too." I said demonstrating that I knew what he had done with my panties.

"I don't know, I mean this apartment could make me $12,000 per year in rent." Pete said.

"How about a video, I'm sure you'd like to see me cum in some of the panties, once a month I could do a video for you." I said.

"How long of a video?" Pete asked.

"A half hour at the very least." I said.

"So let me get this straight, if I let you live here without paying any money in rent you'll give me your freshly worn panties every single day, including two pairs a week that you've cummed in, plus every month you'll give me a video of you playing with yourself?" Pete asked.

"That's the deal I'm offering." I said.

"Okay, I'll take that deal; on the condition that I get to watch you play with yourself in person tonight. You don't need to worry, I won't try anything, I just want to watch." Pete said.

I looked at him for a minute, he was all sweaty and I could see him trembling with anticipation as he awaited my reply.

"Okay, but if you try anything I'm calling the cops." I said.

"You don't have to worry about that." Pete said.

We went to my bedroom and he sat in a chair at the end of my bed. I was nervous as I began to undress. I wasn't attracted to him at all, in fact he disgusted me, but he was completely obsessed with me and doing this would allow me to live basically rent free.

I heard Pete gasp when I pulled off my bra and he was able to see my breasts for the first time, but that gasp was nothing compared to the sound he made when I slipped my panties down my legs. They dropped to my ankles and with one foot I flicked them at Pete. They hit him in the face and landed in his lap.

"There's your first installment on my rent." I said with a giggle.

Pete lifted them to his nose and inhaled the aroma that they carried.

I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself so Pete could see everything as I began to play with myself.

It was a little hard to get aroused with a strange, sweaty, fat man watching me, but I wasn't going to go that far only to stop due to lack of arousal so I forced myself to become aroused. I thought of all sorts of things that allowed my mind to drift away from that room and that odd little man.

Soon I was thinking back to a very passionate night with one of my former boyfriends. As my fingers worked away on my pussy my mind concentrated on that night; blocking my current situation completely from my head.

In all it took about 20 minutes before I reached orgasm, and came back to the reality that Pete had pulled his cock out and was jerking off into the panties that I had given him. He reached his orgasm shortly after I had mine, then he stood up, walked to the front door and let himself out without saying a word.

Every day since then I have left a freshly worn pair of panties in his mailbox, twice a week they are soaked with cum, and once a month I make a video and put it in the box as well.

The girls at the lingerie store all know me by name now as I'm in there all the time buying more and more panties, they keep asking me what happened to all the ones I'd bought, I just smile and say....

"A girl has to pay the rent."

They just smile awkwardly either not understanding what I mean or understanding all to well and not approving of my method. I've saved thousands in rent, and I've started my own website where I sell copies of the videos that I make for Pete so now my rent is free, and I make more than I ever did before. I love my life.

zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers