Peaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

He grasps himself and slides his cock carefully down over her pussy, pushing gently. The head slips in and they both sigh with pleasure. They rock together, still kissing, and very slowly, he slides deeper into her. When their bodies are pressed together, they stay still, arms hugging each other, both enjoying the sensation of his cock buried in her.

They rock slowly, feeling him move slightly in her. Of course they can't resist that, and soon he is giving her slow, long strokes, pausing to press between each one. "Damn, honey, that's good," she breathes in his ear. His kiss tells her he agrees.

Little by little the pace quickens. Soon, he is slapping softly against her, and she is rolling her hips to meet his thrusts. Breathing becomes ragged as the speed and the passion build, and she is making sweet little moaning sounds against him. His cock is throbbing, telling him to complete the act, but he holds back, the feeling too good to be over so soon. The time comes and they can no longer control it, bodies slamming together, breath coming in gasps, bed shaking.

He rams himself into her, and they grind together. Her body shudders, and she muffles a scream as she gushes over him. A moment later, His explosion starts, and he is spurting, bucking, pumping, out of control. Their fingers dig into each others flesh as they hold tightly together.

When their bodies are finally still, the true release begins. "Oh John, oh, honey..." There are no words to say what she really feels. Silently he pets and caresses her, like something precious.

They were two strangers, brought together by mutual needs. They became friends, and found they could fulfill other needs, not dreamed of when they met. Feeding off one another, the friendship grew. Little by little, the friendship has deepened to a bonding.

Throughout the night, they make love in many ways, little ways, exploring, finding new things that please. So comfortable with each other, they can say and do things without fear of misunderstanding. By turns, they wake each other, reaching out, needing, giving. Willing to sacrifice rest just to be conscious of the other's presence.

Early morning's glow lightens the room. John wakens, aware of a weight on his chest. He opens his eyes, to find Peach smiling down at him, kneeling, straddling his chest. Her freshly washed pussy about one inch from his face. "Good morning darlin'," she says, "look, I brought you some breakfast!"

He smiles back at her, and lifts his head to give her a kiss. She wiggles forward to eliminate the inch. Slowly, gently, he kisses, licks, nibbles. She rests her hands in his hair, not to guide, but merely to touch. Even as John's cock is swelling, her lips are swelling, she is opening to him. He can taste her now, the wetness on his tongue as it slides between her lips. Eyes shut, head back, she moans quietly at his touches.

He slides his hands around her, fingers running lightly over her sweet, smooth cheeks. He pulls her to him as he presses deeper inside her, tongue swirling, lapping, probing. Her hips are moving and she rides his face very slowly. He finds the bud at the top of her slit, and sucks gently on it.

She gasps loudly, moaning as she grinds herself against his mouth. Her fingers find her nipples and start to pull, twist, squeeze. His hands dig into her, and he buries his face in her fucking her now with his tongue, enjoying the flow of juices she provides. Her hips are rolling hard now, grinding her against his face. He growls his passion into her pussy as his arousal overtakes him and he devours her.

She cries out, a series of high pitched little moans, her body shudders, and suddenly a torrent gushes over his face, as she climaxes violently. He swallows valiantly, drinking what he can, the rest running over his face. Gasping, she looks down and sees him covered with her wetness. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry! I didn't know it would be like that!"

He smiles back at her, as he continues to lick her clean. "I'm not, baby!"

With her fingers, she wipes what she can from his face. He sticks his tongue out and she presses her fingers to his lips. He licks them clean. "MMMmmm, peaches!" he says with a big grin.

"LIAR!" she snorts, then adds, "but that's so sweet!"

She slips off of him and kneels beside him, determined to have him share the way she feels. She strokes his cock softly, smiling at him. He pushes pillows under his head to watch. They stare at each other as she slips him in her mouth, and he watches as he slowly disappears inside her. She sucks him slow and easy, long deep strokes, using her tongue to tease him. He closes his eyes and lets the sensation roll over him. His hips move slowly, matching the speed of her strokes.

She has grown to love the feel of his cock inside her, anywhere, and just the act of sucking on him is getting her wet again. Even as he starts panting, breathing harder, so does she. Now she has another idea. "John, honey, do you mind if I ride him?"

Mind? He loves the thought! She straddles him again, this time over his swollen cock, and as he holds it for her, lowers herself down on to it. She leans forward, for a kiss, and as she does so her hardened nipples slide up his body and over his chest. It feels wonderful, for both of them. He raises his knees in back of her and rolls his hips, pushing himself deeper into her. After the kiss, she holds herself low over him, swaying her body so her nipples slide to and fro across him. He watches and feels.

He starts to fuck her, rocking his hips, so she can remain over him, and her body bounces, adding to the sensation. Already aroused from her mouth and lips, very soon he is shuddering, fighting for just one more minute of the sweet torture, as he rams himself into her, ever faster and harder. She rocks back and forth, meeting his thrusts with hers, her pussy already dripping and starting to contract around him.

She starts whispering, encouraging him. "C'mon John, C'mon honey! Give it to me, please! You can feel how bad I want it!" Her pussy contracts, squeezing him harder. "C'mon baby, give me your love!"

Her words excite him as much as the feel of her, and he lifts off the bed, ramming himself deep inside her, spurting round after round of his cum, wanting to fill her up. Her request has been answered, and she cums violently on him, bucking with him, as they both fly into space.

She collapses on top of him, her head next to his, her soft moans sweet to his ears. "Damn, honey, ain't we a pair!"

"A pair!" he murmurs, a smile on his face.

Once again, they barely make it out of the motel on time. As they hit the road, she says quietly to him, "You know honey, if we push we can make it there today, if you want. He looks at her with a serious face and says, "Not unless you do."

Big smile. "Not me!"

He leans over and kisses her cheek. Unknown to him, she almost cums.

Around 5 they find another motel. This time, as they head to the room, she says, "I need to call my sister, Rosy. She thought I'd be there today, and I'm sure she's worried she hasn't heard from me. But I've been busy." Two big smiles.

After they get in the room, she pulls out her battered cell, and says, "I'll just be a couple of minutes, honey." She dials. "Hey sis, it's me! I know, I know, but I'll be in tomorrow, sometime." She walks outside, and the door closes behind her. She is gone a long time, 10 or 15 minutes.

John doesn't feel very well now. Reality has hit him in the face. Are they just going to go their separate ways, maybe never see each other again? He is close to tears.

The door finally opens, and she comes back in, smiling. But she says seriously, "John, honey, we need to talk for a minute."

"Ok," he says, dreading what he may hear.

"I told Rosy about you, honey. She says they have an extra room, since the kids moved out. If I want, you can stay there with me, for now. I want, Honey. If you don't have to go home to the family right away." She gives him a kiss.

"But Peaches, we're broke, we'd need something to live on. I don't know anything about Phoenix."

"Before I headed out here, honey, I talked to her about needing a job. The place she works needs a waitress. I can do that."

"You can't support us, it's not your responsibility!"

"Well, honey, here's the other part. The guy who did the dishes there quit today. She's sure you can have the job, if you can start by day after tomorrow. It's not much, but it would give us a chance, time to find something better."

John doesn't say anything. He starts to sob. She doesn't understand, but she goes to him.

"Don't you wanna honey, don't you wanna try it? See how we make out?"

It takes him a minute, but he gets it together, sort of.

"Oh, Peaches. Oh baby! If they want me to wash the dishes with my tongue, I'll do it!" More tears. From both of them.

For a long time, they just kiss. And hug. And wipe a few tears.

Eventually, they make it into the bed. They make love. Real love! The sex at the end is just the climax of something much better. After they both recuperate a bit, John takes a few bucks from his stash, and they celebrate, across the street, at the Burger King. They spend most of the night in bed, talking about possibilities.

Long after midnight, they finally pass out for a few hours, more emotionally drained than tired. John wakes first, and heads for the bathroom for a shower, but she hears him, and soon they are splashing playfully together. They come out half an hour later, squeaky clean, wide awake, and half dry. She runs in and dives onto the bed, and he dives on top of her. They roll around, playing, teasing, driving each other crazy with desire!

Finally he mounts her, staring down at her face and those wonderful breasts, a mile wide grin on his face. He enters her smoothly, she is so wide open and wanting him. He fucks her with a nice steady rhythm, savoring every inch of every stroke, and he can feel her meeting him, clenching around him, trying to make it even better for both of them. Even so, for just a moment, his mind wanders.

Luck is a strange thing. A few days ago he thought it couldn't get any worse. Yet, because of everything that happened to him, he met Peach, on that entrance ramp. Right now he doesn't know how he could be much luckier. Here he is, making love to her, trying to show how much he cares, and he knows that's what she is doing, too. Luck is a fickle thing too, and could change again at any moment. But right now, for John, it's a great ride.

And so is she. Peach's hoarse gasp from underneath him snaps him back to the job at hand. "Come on, honey, fuck me harder. Make me cum!"

And he does.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers
12