Pearl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
199 Followers

I quickly fumbled to cover myself, apologizing profusely. Thinking that I'd screwed up this opportunity to remain home while healing, I tried to think of some excuse I could use to keep Beth on track with my treatments. Looking over at her, however, I noted that while her gaze indeed was intent, her face was also flushed, and she couldn't seem to keep her eyes off my lap. I also noticed that the skin beneath her chin to where her blouse opened on her chest was also bright red.

Slowly clearing her throat, Beth said, "Uhm... Don't worry about that, I'm...uhm, a nurse, ...almost a nurse you know." I tactfully waited while she composed herself, and had a chance to clean up the mess that the dressing change and the sandwiches had created. She then laughingly took her leave, shooting back over her shoulder, "You better stop teasing me, sailor." Nice recovery, I thought.

There's just something about having too much time on your hands, particularly when you're having to re-learn how to do ordinary things, like going to the bathroom, turning on the TV, changing channels (no remote in those days), trying to open a bottle of beer with boxing gloves on, etc. Added to all this, I was beginning to spend too much time thinking about the sexy broad next door, and wondering if I could ever learn to 'jack-off' again with these bandages on my hands (actually I thought I could figure that out, but my hands were too painful at that time.)

Promptly at 5:00pm she popped into my living room once again. It seemed to me that she had managed somehow to expose even more skin with the outfit that she wore. Short-shorts; and a bra that did more to expose her B+'s than to conceal anything. Again, she instructed me to sit while she changed my dressings. Having magically produced a small, nutritious evening meal from her basket, she cracked open a couple of my beers, and we chatted for a while. Apparently her sister and her brother-in-law were leaving for the mainland first thing in the morning, so Beth was probably going to be a little late on my dressing change Monday morning. No problem, I told her. Another pair of beers was opened. As we talked, I suggested that she take a bit of time off and try to meet some guys while on vacation, since she was still single.

She laughed, and cracked yet another pair of beers. Actually she said, Barb had suggested that she strike up with me. While they had been living next to me, they had gotten the impression that I was a 'steady-eddie', or a reliable young man, even when shacked up with my old girlfriend. Dropping her head, and apparently thinking a bit, she suddenly looked up at me, with a grin on her face and stated, "I shouldn't even tell you this, but Barb said that she'd 'jump' you if she ever had a weak moment." At that, she began to laugh. My reaction however, was to try to control the development of another 'woody.' My horniness was beginning to develop a mind of its own lately.

I was beginning to love that laugh. It was becoming apparent however, that she was starting to get just a little 'tipsy,' and before I screwed things up by making the wrong move, I helped her clean up the debris from her ministrations, and helped her to the door. I couldn't however, conceal the fact that my cock more than appreciated her presence, and she had definitely taken notice. At the door, she turned around, looked at me a bit quizzically, rose up on her tip-toes and planted a quick kiss on my lips. Taken by surprise, I could only stand there dumbly. Sensing that she had me by surprise, she quickly reached down, took hold of my robe and pulled it open, exposing my raging hard-on to her gaze.

She stood there for a moment looking at it, and then softly grazed the head of my cock with her forefinger before releasing the robe to cover me up again. I, on the other hand, was in complete lust overload. I could see that she was trying to say something, but failing that she turned and ran down the patio to her apartment.

Shaken, I returned to my room, wondering how I was going to relieve myself from my painful situation. The pain this time was from my rock-hard erection. So, I embarked upon another learning adventure; how to jack-off with boxing gloves, covering extremely painful burns on my hands. I did learn how, eventually, and the resulting climax sprayed cum from one end of my bathroom to the other. It HAD been a long, long time. I couldn't make up my mind however, whether Beth's behavior was a good thing for me or a bad thing.

Monday morning came early this week, and I found both Barb and Beth at the door. Barb wanted to say goodbye until she came back in a couple of weeks, and to ensure that I'd keep up my end of the 'bargain' she'd made with me the week before. I assured her that I'd do my best to keep track of Beth, but I also reminded her that Beth was an adult now, and could certainly do whatever it was she wanted to do while here. Satisfied with that answer, they both left for the airport. Watching the two exceptionally fine butts swinging away from me brought my lust-level to peak intensity, and I prepared myself for another lonely afternoon of clumsily trying to jack-off to this vision.

The wait for my next dressing change became longer that day; not just because Beth was skipping my morning one to take her sister and brother-in-law to the airport. I was genuinely missing her company, although the sexual frustration was beginning to make me really edgy. On schedule however, Beth came through my door about 5:00pm. This time however, she had on the very skimpy bikini that I'd see her wear that first day I met her. I fancied that I could actually see her nipples pushing out from the thin material of her bikini top, and the outline of her pussy displayed from her bottom.

Even with this brazenness, she seemed a bit shy and uncertain. Had I been completely able, I'd have pulled her into my living room and shown her what pent-up sexual frustration could really accomplish. Instead, all I could do open the door, and hold it while she entered my apartment. Unlike before, she walked straight to the kitchen and took a couple of beers from my fridge. Cracking them on her return, she offered one to me, and took a deep swig from hers. "Well," she said; "Let's get this underway."

Again she quickly and expertly cleaned and re-dressed my hands, this time with even fewer dressings than before. This was a clear indication that I was healing, and I was grateful. I didn't have to take as much pain-killing medication as before, and I was beginning to maneuver around my apartment much easier now. This time however, she wrinkled up her nose and asked, "Whew! When was the last time you had a bath? You're getting a little intense right now." She got up and slowly walked back into the kitchen, and pulled out a couple more beers. It was a good thing I'd stocked up on my sailor's refreshment before my little accident, it seems.

She was right of course. I hadn't had a decent bath since Friday the week before, and to be quite truthful, I hadn't had a change in clothing since then either, although I only had one bathrobe to my name. What she had in mind however, wasn't entirely clear.

Handing me a beer, and taking another long pull on hers, she grabbed my arm, and pulled me to my feet. "I'm a professional, you know... a nurse and all that...," she said. As she was saying this, she was pulling me towards my bathroom. I stumbled along after her, having little choice at the moment. "Nothing personal, you understand... But you have to get cleaned up..., she muttered. Once we were next to the shower, she turned it on and adjusted the water temperature from the shower head. After that, she promptly removed my bathrobe, tossing it into the dirty laundry bin I kept nearby.

She then produced a couple of what appeared to be latex sleeves, and slipped them on my arms, covering my bandages, and sealed them at both ends against my skin. Standing there naked did not do much to suppress my carnal appetite right then, and I promptly sported yet another impressive boner. Helpless in her firm hands, I allowed her to push me into the shower to begin my clumsy bathing process. In only a moment however, I figured out why she had worn that skimpy bikini outfit to my house this evening. Climbing in next to me in the shower, she grabbed the shampoo and began washing me down.

Rinsing my hair, she picked up the bar soap and starting from my face, scrubbed down my body to, well... the rest of my body. All this time I had lost all hope of controlling my cock, which was aimed I believe, at a spot just above her navel. Looking at her face, I saw that she seldom took her eyes off my cock, blushing slightly as her scrubbing got closer and closer to it. I also noted that her bikini top had become soaked and had begun to slip down from her breasts. My cock got even harder, if that were possible.

Saving my crotch for last, Beth lathered up her hands and began slowly washing my cock, balls and my asshole. I was trembling with pent-up lust, and was hoping that she'd take as much time as she could with the cleaning. As she scrubbed my crotch, she worked slower and slower, making sure my ass was squeaky clean, and then grasping my cock with her right hand, my balls with her left, began to jack me off. Whether or not it was intentional I couldn't tell, because she seemed to be in a trance at the moment.

On inspiration, I gasped, "Since you have me completely naked, it seems only fair that you take off your bathing suit." She stopped what she was doing for a moment, seemed to consider what I'd said, then slowly untied her bikini top and bottom, letting them fall to the floor of the shower stall. Since my crotch was thoroughly rinsed off by then, she knelt down in front of me, turned my back to the showerhead, and slowly slid her mouth onto my cock.

As she massaged my balls with her left hand, she fed my cock into her mouth with her right. I couldn't do much with my hands, but I placed my forearms on her shoulders to encourage her to take me in her mouth deeper and deeper. She gagged slightly a time or two, but never missed a stroke, slowing only to lick my balls a bit, and run her tongue up and down the shaft of my cock. The sight from my perspective was delicious; watching her lips clasp my cock, and her now bare tits shake back and forth from her sucking. Aside from my imminent orgasm, I couldn't help thinking about how her pussy might look, or how it tasted.

I held on as long as I could, but I finally had to yell out, "I'm cumming!" Giving her warning was the least I could do for what she'd just done for me. Surprisingly, my outburst only caused her to grab my ass-cheek with her left hand to haul me deeper into her mouth, and to reach between my thighs with her right to slowly scrape her fingernail across my asshole. Once she'd done that, I felt an almost electrical sensation shoot through my groin, causing me to have an orgasm that nearly melted my legs. I thought I'd never stop cumming, and although Beth had kept up with my discharge pretty well, there was still a bit of my cum dripping from her chin when I finished. Once I'd settled down, Beth took my cock in her hand, and gently milked the few remaining drops of my cum into her mouth.

Still shaking from my orgasm, I glanced down at Beth, still naked, resting on her heels, and looking up at me with a slightly glazed look on her face. Her hands were still massaging my cock and my balls, much to my satisfaction, but I figured if there was going to be a next chapter to this story, it was going to be the one that I write.

I tapped her on the shoulder and motioned her to turn off the shower. She stood up, reached past me and turned the water off, pressing the front of her naked body against mine as she did. Despite emptying my balls into her sweet mouth just moments ago, I felt my cock begin to rise again. This was going to be the most memorable treatment session that I'd had so far!

We stepped out of the shower, and Beth quickly began drying me off with towels, and removed the latex sleeves that had been keeping my dressings dry during my bath. Still paying attention to my now resurrected cock, she finished drying herself off, then grabbed it and pulled me into my bedroom. Once there, she lay back on the bed, spread her legs a bit, and motioned for me to come to her.

Once in the bedroom, I really had a chance to finally examine her body in detail. She was absolutely gorgeous! Her legs were as flawless as I'd recollected when I first laid eyes on her, right on up to her pussy, which was crowned by a well-trimmed strip of dark-brown pubic hair. The lips of her vulva were very wet and puffy, showing me that I yet had a duty, a delicious duty to perform. Her breasts were firm, showing only slightly the tan lines that she'd managed to obtain in the short time that she'd been here. Her nipples were fully erect, and her light-brown areolas were wrinkled tightly with passion.

At that moment, I never wanted anyone more than I wanted her, injury or not. Naked, and hungry in lust, I knelt upon the bed between her thighs, and bowed my head to drink from her sex. Her soft musky, sexual smell sent a strong message straight to my groin, and my cock began to jerk in anticipation. Before I took advantage of that pleasure however, I wanted to taste her. Leaning on my elbows to keep my weight off my bandaged hands, I gently wiggled my tongue from the top of her cunt, slowly moving down to the bottom, savoring the taste of her pussy juices as I moved on.

I felt her tremble as I moved my tongue into her body, lifting her hips to meet my mouth. Running my tongue softly around and across her clitoris caused her to jerk and buck under me. Her thighs began to press strongly against the sides of my face as I drank from her, and I was beginning to feel the handicap of not being able to run my hands around and into the more intimate parts of her body. Finally, she grabbed the hair on each side of my head, and pulled my face firmly into her pussy, bucking into my face with a very strong orgasm; one that I thought might rob me of my air supply!

As she slowly came down from her sexual high, I took advantage of the delay to further explore the folds of her sex with my tongue. I had tasted nothing sweeter! A natural aphrodisiac if there ever was one. Moreover, my cock apparently agreed, not having lost a bit of its rigidity during my humble performance. I was now ready for the grand finale.

I could hear her catching her breath, a signal to me that I could raise my head and move up alongside her. Once I had done that, I began to nibble on her ears and neck, slowly moving to her mouth. Since my hands were encased in bandages, I couldn't caress her body in any way, and that really bothered me. Moving my 'boxing glove' hands about was really not going to enhance my romantic prowess, but I figured that one mobile part of my body could make up for a good part of the lack of manual stroking; my mouth.

My nibbling and kissing was beginning to do its work on her, as I began to hear her breathing more heavily as I progressed across her eyes, lips, chin and now down her neck to her chest. As I caught hold of the nipple of her right tit in my teeth, she reached over to grab my still rock-hard cock. As she did so, she stroked the full length of my throbbing member and breathed, "Man, I really need this..."

Not wanting this moment to pass too quickly, I continued to suck, nibble and lick her tits; first one, then another with increasing intensity. Finally, I began trailing my tongue back down to her pussy, which was beckoning me with its subtle, sexual aroma.

At that moment, Beth surprised me by grabbing me by the hair, and blurting "NO!" Rolling over on top of me, she pinned my shoulders to the mattress, and planted her crotch squarely on mine. There was no doubt that she intended to be the one in charge from this point on. I was not in any position to object; nor did I want to. Just one look at her passion-filled face convinced me that I'd better buckle-up for the ride.

Her eyes were looking a bit wild, and her lips appeared swollen. Her whole upper body had an intense red glow, and I couldn't think of anyone I knew before ever being more ready for serious sex. I was wondering what I had unwittingly unleashed. And anxious to find out.

Reaching behind her, she grabbed my cock, and slowly introduced it into her very tight, very wet cunt. Leaning back, she slowly impaled herself on my grateful cock. Keeping perfectly still for a couple of moments, she soon began to slowly rotate her hips, causing my erection to rub sensuously against the walls of her pussy. As if that weren't enough, I could begin to feel the gentle flutter of her vaginal muscles massaging my cock as she did so. It was the most erotic sensation that I'd ever experienced before now.

After a bit of this, she began to slowly, maddenly pull herself up until the head of my cock was just within the lips of her pussy, and just as slowly lower herself until she bottomed out on my crotch. The feelings flowing through my groin were very near to electrifying right now, just keeping me from orgasm; teasing me, bringing me closer to the very edge of sexual bliss. My God, I thought! Where did she ever learn all this?

As she began to speed up her pace a bit, I felt as though all of the sexual experiences I'd ever encountered in the past were but poor preludes to what I was experiencing now. Every few strokes, she would stop and plant wet, passionate kisses to my face and lips, as though to include taste to all of the sensations we were now experiencing, in addition to touch, smell and sound. To say this was the ultimate sexual experience that I'd had up until now, would have been an extreme understatement.

Finally, she stiffened, straightening her body upright, clamping the muscles of her pussy tightly around my cock in a final spasm of orgasm, and we came together in an extremely exhausting, if not noisy climax. As she lay on my chest, breathing heavily, I couldn't help but wonder, what just happened...?

I don't really remember dozing off, but we both awoke the next morning firmly entwined around one another; naked, with her head resting peacefully in the crook of my neck, my arm lightly resting on her shoulder. I gently kissed her on the lips, awakening her. Looking up at my face, she smiled sweetly, and said, "Damn, sailor boy, are you always this charged up?"

Me? Me charged up? I had just been taken on the sexual ride of my life, and she thinks that it was because of me? It seemed that my problem now would be to see how I could follow the act of last night without disappointing her. But I knew now, in my heart, I certainly wanted to try.

The rest of the week pretty much followed the events of today. Beth simply moved in with me for the time being, stopping back at her sister's apartment to make sure that everything was all right each day, then returning to mine. We spent our time wisely, discovering both physical and intellectual attractions between ourselves, and exploring the very limits of our sexual desires. I'd have to say, it was the most memorable week of my life up until now. We were both avid teachers, and equally avid students in the ways of love and companionship.

Friday came all too quickly, and Beth made ready to take me onto the Naval Base to the Medical Clinic for a checkup on my healing process. After helping me into my uniform, she took this opportunity to actually dress up for the first time since her arrival here in Hawaii. I'll have to confess, she looked awesome. Decked out in a professional business suit; a black jacket and skirt, with white blouse and a tastefully black cravat, she could have decorated any boardroom. How she managed to still exude sensuality through that getup, I really can't say. But she did.

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
199 Followers