Pecker Pump

Story Info
Happiness in a plain brown wrapper.
1.2k words
4.19
28.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My accident had totally disrupted my entire life. I was paralyzed from the neck down and would remain that way for at least a year, or so the doctors said. My arms didn't work, my legs didn't work but worst of all, I couldn't get an erection. I could feel it if someone played with it, but it would not rise. Luckily I had a lot of money from an inheritance so I didn't have to worry about missing work.

Meanwhile my wife, Linda, got tired of blow jobs and hand jobs and started going out a lot more often. It was readily apparent to me that she was getting some cock on the side. What made me least happy was that she always had one of her friends stay with me. It was embarrassing. They would usually wait until she was gone and then unwrap my cock and play with it.

A couple of months worth of that and I had enough. I got Julio, the gardener, to order a surprise for the ladies. It came in a plain brown wrapper. The thing cost some semi-heavy bucks, but I didn't care. I wasn't just horny; I had revenge on my mind. Julio stored the thing under my bed for me.

The next one to visit me was Carol, my wife's best friend. As usual she waited for my wife to depart and then she dragged out my cock and started playing with it.

"Gee Carol; I'm sorry that I'm the only one who can feel this. I bet you wish that dick could get hard so you could fuck me, don't you?"

Carol laughed playfully. "Yeah it would be nice to slide this thing into my twat. How big did it used to be?"

"When it was hard it was nine inches. Have you ever had a nine inch cock Carol?"

"No but I would sure like to try it."

"This is your lucky day! I just bought a device that will get it hard and keep it that way for as long as we want."

"Where is this magical thing?" Carol panted.

"It's in a brown wrapper right under my bed," I replied.

Carol ducked out of sight and came up with the device. She slowly unwrapped it. The logo on the box declared, Pecker Pump 3000.

Does it work?" she asked.

"I don't know. You'll be first to try it. I've wanted to fuck you for years. If this thing works, after my dick gets better, we'll try it without the pump, okay?"

She eagerly got the thing out of the box and carefully read the instructions. "It takes four AA batteries," she moaned. "And yes, I'd be happy to let you fuck me all the time if you want."

"There are some double A's in the desk," I informed her.

She practically sprinted to the desk and got the batteries.

"Take it easy Carol. Joan won't be back for hours."

"Oh boy, oh boy," she mumbled as she inserted the batteries into the pump. She lubed my cock and slid the chamber over it. Pressing the 'on' button started the little vacuum pump and as if by magic, my cock started to rise, getting bigger and fatter and longer and harder. When it looked long enough, she slipped a cock ring around the base of my dick and removed the pump.

I couldn't believe it! I had a full hardon for the first time since the accident. Carol was salivating and stroking it with her hand.

"Get up on this bed and slide it into your pussy," I told her.

The first thing she did was squat over my mouth. I kissed her pussy and started to lick it. I sucked her clit as far into my mouth as I could and rapidly rubbed it with my tongue. She damned near smothered me by rocking around on my lips. Suddenly she lifted herself up and scooted down my body. She reached down and stuffed my cock into her pussy. She slid all the way down until it was completely in her.

"Now fuck me!" I ordered.

She was having a great time sliding up and down my pole. I just loved the way being back inside a woman felt. Carol had a nice, tight little cunt. I watched as she neared a climax. She shuddered and squealed as the orgasm hit her but she didn't stop fucking me.

"Come on Carol, make me cum. I want to squirt you full!" I cried. Then I got that good feeling down deep in my center. "I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

She slammed herself all the way down on me as I drained my balls into her wet, hot tunnel. "I'm gonna die!!" she cried as she collapsed on me.

I didn't care. Her tits felt wonderful as they pressed into my sweaty chest. In a few minutes she arose and stood beside my bed. "I'll bet you're really something when you can move," she mumbled gratefully. "I'll give you a sponge bath after I go to the bathroom."

And so it went. Carol volunteered to baby sit me every time my wife made one of her little trips. During the next year I must have shot five gallons of cum into Carol. Not long after that I found I could move my arms and legs a little, but my cock still wouldn't stand up. Carol and I burned out two more pumps before I finally saw it start to twitch.

Carol unwrapped my dick and started to stroke it. She sucked it into her mouth and it started to harden. Pretty soon it was at full mast and without the pump too! She pulled it from her throat and looked into my eyes. "It's beautiful!" she exclaimed.

"I can even move a little now so I can help you," I replied.

She mounted me and started thrusting up and down. I was able to help her a little bit. Her pussy was so good. Much better than my wife's. The longer she fucked me the better I could move. I drove into her as hard as I could.

"I'm gonna cum!" she cried excitedly. And cum she did, her pussy quivering around my swelling dick. I felt the first burst of cum shoot out of my dick and into her eager receptacle. "Oh God Carol I love you!!" I cried.

She tumbled to the side and hugged me fiercely. She was crying.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"It has occurred to me that our time together is growing short and I don't want to leave you," she sobbed.

"Dry your eyes my love. Even before the accident, I thought Linda was fucking around on me. I've had a detective following Linda for the last two months. He has provided me with some videos that, I'm sure, will get Linda's attention. After the divorce, you will become officially mine."

Suddenly the crying stopped as she realized what I had just told her. Then she started crying again.

"What now my love?" I inquired.

"I'm so happy! For months I have been dreading the day when you could get up because I knew it would mean the end of our relationship. Now I can have you all to myself."

I chuckled to myself. "What are you laughing about?" she asked.

"I was just thinking that we owe our love to that pecker pump."

"Oh no my love! That pump was just icing on the cake. I would have been content to pet you and blow you for ever. I love you."

"Show me!" I ordered as she settled over my rock hard cock. I smiled. She moaned. I grunted. It was beautiful.