Peculiar & Precious Pansy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

Pansy inquired, "Why do we have to do that? Don't you like me the way I am?"

Mildred stated, "Darling you are gorgeous now but this will make your little love canal more sensitive. The slightest touch will make you quiver with titillating bliss. You will love it and if I am going to be your mommy and you are going to be my baby then it is best that you look more the part. If you decide for some reason that you don't like it then not to worry baby because it will grow back rather quickly."

The nurses gave knowing smiles, Carmen was amazed, and the warden glowed with pride when Pansy responded, "For you mommy I would do anything so shave it off and make my mommy happy."

Pansy was assisted up on a metal table and complained that it was cold. The nurses joked that she didn't have to disrobe because she was fully exposed just the way she was. Warden Mildred Miles held the girl's hand, stroked her blonde hair, and looked down at her lovingly as her blonde pubic hair was removed. The warden then suggested,"It would be good if you nurses showed my baby just how much better it feels after a shave. Have at it ladies and give my baby a treat that she will never forget."

The nurses wasted no time at all getting naked. Judy played with baby's pussy as Vanessa nursed on her ample breast and rubbery pink nipples. Judy started licking Pansy's pussy and exclaimed, "Oh god, this wayward waif has the best tasting blooming cunt in the world!" As Vanessa sucked her tits Pansy felt the nurse's brown breasts hit her face and nursed on them greedily. Soon Vanessa straddled her face and lowered her bald brown cunt to Pansy's waiting mouth. Baby ate the mouthwatering womanhood with vigor and couldn't get enough of the tasty treat.

"Judy looked up at Pansy but keep finger fucking the girl as she uttered, "Cum for me you slutty bird. Your pussy is so good that I just can't wait to drink your cum. Shoot in my mouth love while Vanessa fucks your pretty face. I know you are close so let Nurse Judy suck you dry. Give it a blooming go love."

Vanessa rode her face like a woman possessed and cried out, "Shit yesssss! Eat my caramel cunt white girl. Lick it all up; just like that. Ummmmm, so fucking goodddddd, Yessssssss." Pansy was in a state of enchanted bliss and never wanted it to end. Much to her delight Judy and Vanessa exchanged places just when she feared it was all over. When they left the nurses called out for Pansy to come back soon and that she would always be welcome.

The rest of the day flew by and soon they arrived at Warden Mildred's modest home. The warden helped carry in her stuff, showed Pansy her room, and helped unpack. They sent out for pizza and decided to just stay home and relax. Pansy was pleased when Mildred announced, "You have your own bedroom so that you can enjoy some quiet and private time whenever you so desire but most nights you will sleep in my bed so we can have lots of fun. You are my baby but I will share your many charms with others because I know that you love it so fucking much. I watched you with all of those women and got a little jealous when you reached so many orgasms. You have turned into a cunt craving little slut haven't you girl? You just can't seem to get enough cunt to feast on or have enough mouths on your horny pussy can you baby?"

Pansy coyly answered, "When I first met you I was innocent. At first I hated myself for enjoying all of the depraved things that you had me do. Now I am thrilled to be your pussy licking baby girl and yes I do love eating pussy and I simply adore having a woman's mouth clamped to my horny pussy. Now I am going to be the reward for the inmates that don't break any rules and guess what? I am looking forward to it! I may be naive but I am not stupid. Any fool could plainly see how you get-off watching me with other women so please don't try to act like the hurt party here. After all it was you that set it all up. You love watching your baby being such a slut don't you mommy? I bet you are getting wet just talking about it. I know that I am."

The warden observed, "You sure have changed so much in such a short time but I love you just the way you are. I am fully aware of the fact that you are not stupid. Remember that I saw your grades in school and they were excellent but your beauty, personality, and long thick tongue are even more impressive." The warden then crawled under the table to worship at the shrine of her lover's bald pussy. She licked and sucked until the girl shook and trembled to three violent orgasms. Much to her delight Pansy put her mommy back in the chair and did the same thing to her.

They showered and went to bed early. While cuddling the warden whispered in her baby's ear. "It is early so would you like me to call for some company for us? I bet baby is ready to put on a lewd and lusty show for mommy aren't you darling?"

Pansy replied, "You know me very well don't you mommy? I am always ready to perform for mommy. I'm getting wet again just talking about it. You could call Carmen and/or the nurses over and we could have an orgy."

The warden cautioned, "I think that you like Carmen too much already. Remember that you are my girl now and you better not ever let me find out that you have been cheating on me and I will never fool around on you. What we do together is a different story. I realize that you enjoy other cunts but don't even think about it when you are not with me. Do you understand me baby?"

"Yes mommy I understand very well and would never do such a thing. Anyway, more than likely I would be scared to death without you there to protect me. So tell me who are you going to call then?"

"OK, I do trust you baby. There is a 37 year old redhead that lives down the street. Her and I sometimes got together for some red hot sex sessions but we don't see each other as much anymore ever since she seduced her daughter's 18 year old friend. I have seen the girl and she is a blonde, skinny, just slightly taller than you, has a flat chest, but has a lovely face."

" What about your friend? What does she look like?"

"Well baby, I think that you are going to like her. She was a stripper, is as tall as me, has tits about the same size as yours, has big green eyes, and long red hair. She is one hot bitch; her cunt is always dripping and craving a tongue to cum on. She has told me that she totally trained Amber to live for a hot cunt to devour. I have never asked her to share Amber with me but she never offered either but when she hears about my red hot knockout baby and her long thick tongue I do believe that she and her little cunt lapper will come running." She made the call and Pansy blushed when she listened and heard herself described to a stranger as hot, lewd, and nasty but was flattered when the warden told of her beauty and that she had such a long, thick, and talented tongue.

Mildred excitedly stated, "Just lay where you are with your legs spread wide because they will be over in a few minutes. I will answer the door when they get here and I want them to walk in the room and and lick their lips when they see you. Baby they will be drooling when they get an eyeful of my sexy little girlfriend."

When the doorbell rang Mildred peeped through the door-hole and was surprised to see a third woman. Ms. Miles opened the door anyway, she was naked as the day she was born. Then she recognized the third woman as Liz, Amber's mother! Mildred was wondering what was going on. Candy noticed the puzzled expression on her face and explained, "Oh, don't worry about her. One night my daughter was home so I went over to visit Amber. We thought that we had the house to ourselves but Liz came home early and I caught her fingering herself as she watched her daughter eating my horny cunt. I jumped up, pushed her on the floor and straddled her face. The slut continued to finger-fuck her wanton cunt while I rode her face like hell. She couldn't get enough and had an orgasm as I filled her mouth and face with my cum. Now I just call her Licking Liz and she loves it. Like Mother like Daughter. It's so fucking grand to have a mother and daughter tongue your ass and cunt together. Now lead us to the hot little number you were telling me about."

They entered the room and all raved over Pansy. Liz and Candy nursed on her tits and stiff nipples while Amber munched her bare pussy like a hungry wild animal. They changed places several times and all got to taste her terrific treat. At Candy's command the three all laid on their backs, spread their legs invitingly, and Candy cooed. "Come on baby girl and eat our cunts. Start with mine. I want to feel that tongue that I heard so much about. My pussy is ready and waiting for you so come and get it."

Pansy got on her knees and gazed at the three cunts just inches from her face. Mother and daughter had blonde hair, it was sparse and much like her own before she was shaved but Candy had a lush growth of flaming red hair covering her juicy cunt. Pansy stared in awe at her puffy pussy lips, gaping hole, big clit, and the nectar that flowed out of the big red hole. The sight and aroma of the three aroused women had her mesmerized until Candy called out, "Are you going to just stare at the motherfucker or are you going to eat it?" The spell was broken and Pansy ate big red with fervor. She licked, sucked, and feasted on the fiery furnace eagerly awaiting the sweet flow of cum when she got the shock of her young life. Candy squirted cum all over her face but she drank as much of it as she could. Mildred and Candy laughed knowing that this was the first squirter that Pansy had ever seen.

Mildred had been masturbating as she watched her baby in action but then she decided to face fuck the women as her girlfriend ate their flooding cunts. She sat on their faces and cum soaked each one. The orgy lasted for hours before the worn-out trio finally left. Mildred squeezed her baby and exclaimed, "I am so fucking proud of you darling but I have to watch you because they clearly loved your tongue especially Candy. They were great but you put them all to shame."

Pansy softly spoke, "I love you mommy and being a bad girl is so much more fun than being a good girl. I can't wait for our next pussy party."

Mildred said, "You know that there will be plenty of action at work tomorrow. We only visited one cell block but there are fifteen more. I am going to buy many more outfits for you to wear and you can bet that they will all be lewd and sexy. Next I think that we will dress you as a street walker. Our days off are Sunday and Monday. I know a kinky lesbian club that we can visit. When they see you baby they will all want to just eat you up."

Pansy giggled, "Eat me all up? Sounds great to me!" They drifted off to sleep and both were content and looked forward to the rest of their lives together.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12