Peeping Dave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if I had my way, you'd be naked, but sure, you can wear something...special...if you let me pick it," he laughed.

I wasn't sure what he had in mind until we arrived at a BDSM type store. Dave seemed to know his way around. He nodded at the clerk as though he knew her, and perhaps he did. He lead me straight back to the vinyl wear. Dave looked my body over and without asking a size, he pulled a shiny vinyl halter bra and some matching side-zip shorts (whose crotch was velcro'd closed) from the rack.

The makeshift dressing room was comprised of three thin sheets of fabric along a back wall of mirrors. If you looked, you could see who was changing next to you and what they were doing (he hem). Given the sheerness of the curtains, I don't know why I bothered to close the front panel! However, when I opened it, Dave's face lit up like a groom seeing his bride on the wedding day.

"FUCK Baby! That's HOT!"

"You like?" I asked coyly.

"ME? Everyone will like!"

Hmmm....."everyone?" Was Dave planning on sharing me?

I just smiled and unzipped the shorts, showing him my bare hip and luring him into the excuse of a dressing room. He ran his hands over my vinyl, cartoonish tits and tore at the velcro crotch, ripping the shorts from me.

Before we could go further, the clerk pulled the curtain aside.

"Hey, if you're gonna do that, you HAVE to buy the gear. We can't sell it after you fuck in it. Got it?"

We composed ourselves and agreed to buy what I was wearing...or not wearing.

We drove back to Dave's apartment so he could change. I took a moment to touch up my make-up. Dave leaned over my shoulder and told me to apply more...he wanted me to look like his personal whore tonight. I applied red lipstick and watched in the mirror as he put on a thong barely large enough to fit his manhood. He then slid chaps over the thong, ass cheeks proudly hanging out. I almost laughed at the "Village People" look he sported but once I got to the club, it was obvious where he got his style tips. He went shirtless but at least spared me the cowboy hat (which would've made me laugh and that's not something most men enjoy).

Dave held my hand and lead me through the club. Everything was exaggerated. The music was blaring. The make-up was beyond heavy. It was pure drag queen, and that was the women! The men were mostly buff and mostly gay, but eye candy nonetheless. The floor was sticky from spilled drinks and who knows what else. The lighting was dark but strobe lights and disco balls would pierce the darkness enough for me to see that people were doing something that resembled fucking - fucking on the dance floor, in booths, on tables, and anywhere there was an unoccupied space.

The dance floor was huge yet it was crowded. Dave lead me out to the floor and we began our grind. Without warning or invitation, a body was behind me, pushing against my ass. Hands were sliding over my hips, sides, and up over my vinyl tits. I looked at Dave, who was laughing, and decided to 'go with it.'

I recognized the hands as female. I ran my hands over the mystery woman's hands, clutching them to my breasts while smiling at Dave. I pushed my ass into her abdomen and felt her mouth on my throat, trailing kisses down my neck. I'd never experienced a woman's touch before, not like this. I don't know if it was Dave's approval and encouragement or if it was simply sheer lust, but I loved being touched and I loved being so unabashedly whorish!

Her body undulated in rhythm with mine. Her breasts barely poked my back so I guessed they were smaller than mine. I raised my arms over my head and wrapped them around her neck. I tilted my face at an angle and kissed her chin. I couldn't stand not knowing who was teasing me so I turned to face her.

A redhead with a mane full of Barbarella hair was staring me in the eye. Her breasts were smaller but they were simply enviable for all their perkiness. Her fair skin almost fluoresced in the ever-changing lighting. She wore babydoll jammies that were filmy and ultimately, transparent. Her small, pink nipples stood out and I wanted to just devour them! I tried not to stare but her panties were also filmy and it was obvious that she trimmed her naturally red bush to a lovely, short, and neatly kept triangle.

We took turns pulling each other to the other, rubbing our hands over each other's bodies, and even kissing. I'd never kissed a woman like that before. This wasn't the standard holiday familial kiss. Nor was it the kiss of a man. Her lips were soft and her breath was sweet. Our kiss felt like forever. Her tongue slid into my mouth so effortlessly. I didn't even think to stop her. I wanted her kiss. I wanted her hands on me. I wanted my hands on her. And I was beginning to want more.

At some point during my bump-n-grind with her, I opened my eyes and realized that I'd forgotten about Dave. I looked around and saw him standing at a tall bar table, drinking and watching us. His thong was barely covering his obvious erection (I think it was his chaps waistband that kept him contained).

My new friend, Angeline, invited me to a "more private room." As we passed Dave, I tried to take his hand but she pulled me away and he didn't attempt to move. He simply allowed her to take me away.

She lead me to a relatively dimly lit room with mattresses from wall to wall. Before we could enter, we were given a clean sheet to place on the mattress. Inside the room, couples were making love. There were hetero couples, gay couples, groups. The room was full of moans, grunts, sighs, and screams of pleasure. The heady smell of cum and pussy was too strong to ignore.

We laid our sheet onto an available mattress and kneeled down on it, watching the activity around us.

"Have you ever been to a place like this before?" she asked.

"No. This is my first time. My friend, Dave..." I started to say but she cut me off by placing her slender finger against my full lips.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

I suddenly felt behind the times. Not even in college had I ever considered sex with a woman.

I sheepishly answered, "No."

She smiled brightly at me. "Oh baby, just you let me take care of you tonight!" And with that, Angeline began undressing me. She unhooked my halter bra and lifted if from my breasts, smiling down on them, obviously pleased with her choice of lover. She pushed me down onto the mattress and unzipped my shorts, peeling the velcro apart noisily and opening the shorts like they were wrapping paper on a gift. As she slid her hands over my flesh, my mind was reeling. I looked around and watched the other couples sucking and fucking without notice of me. This simply felt surreal.

With me naked, she straddled my body and skillfully laced kisses over my shoulders and down my breasts. She pushed my mounds together and sucked at my fleshy orbs, her face moving from left to right, right to left, as though she couldn't choose a breast. At times, she'd part my breasts and lay her tongue flat against my breastbone, lapping between the valley of tit! Her breasts would rub against my body as she licked and her nipples felt like velvet covered pebbles against my abdomen. Her small hands squeezed over my breasts and mushed them around. Though her hands lacked strength, she knew how to apply pressure and make me moan! I looked around the room again, thinking that my sounds were disturbing others but no one seemed to notice or care. All I could do was arch my back, moan, succumb.

Her beautiful read hair fell over her shoulders as she kissed down my stomach. I watched as she moved between my thighs and shuddered in pure delight as I felt a woman's mouth on my cunt for the very first time. She wasted no time running her tongue up and down my inner lips. Her soft hands moved my hood, my lips, whatever stood in her way so her tongue could wrap itself around my clit or dance along my folds. I reached into her hair instinctively and pulled gently. My hips lifted and softly humped against her mouth. She slid her tongue deep into my cunt and I gasped so loudly that the couple next to us looked over and smiled, never breaking their stride.

Her heart-shaped ass rose in the air as her face lost itself in my sex. She worked me into a wet frenzy with just her tongue and I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. I also knew that even though I'd never tasted a woman before, this was the moment...she was the ONE.

I raised up on my elbows, watching her head bob in my pussy. I slid her hair aside to see her pretty face and she'd smile at me through licks and sucks.

"I want to cum, Angeline."

She moved her glazed chin up to my face long enough to kiss me. "Then do it."

She moved her head back to my sex and I laid back long enough to feel my clit swell and my inner walls imploding on themselves into a fucking AMAZING orgasm! I felt myself gush and before I could feel self-conscious, she quickly sucked and licked every drop. I shuddered in small orgasmic after shocks while she continued to softly lick my clit, my lips, up over my mons, resting her body on top of mine.

My legs instinctively wrapped around her though she had no cock to place inside me. We rolled our bodies together, dry humping, pressing her still clad pussy against my nude pussy.

I giggled and pulled at her top. "We NEED to get these things OFF you!"

Her blue eyes lit up as I pushed her babydoll top off. She was kneeling over me. I slid my thumbs over the elastic of her panties, then under the filmy triangle. I felt another woman's pubic hair for the first time. She knew it was my first time and she was incredibly patient as I explored every wonderfully female thing about her. My thumbs rubbed at her velvety soft bush. I sat up partly and kissed at her slender abdoment and between her small breasts. I kissed the over the small fleshy mounds, flicking with my tongue, sucking softly, exploring. When I finally got to her nipples, they were so hard they felt like tiny pebbles under my tongue. They deepened from a baby pink to a lovely rose color. They seemed to ache under my tongue!

Her hands slid down my spine and up into my dark hair. She held me close, smothering me in her delightful tits. She begged me to bite. I feared hurting her but her nails dug into my back and I knew she truly wanted it. I bit at her breasts, pulling with my teeth carefully. Her head arched back, red mane flowing as she rocked on my lap. I pulled at her nipple with my lips, sucking and nibbling. I rolled her from my lap, onto the mattress and began my descent to what was to become my first lesbian experience...

More to follow...

12