Peeping Sis

Story Info
Peeping sis leads to more.
627 words
2.11
264.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raj_2506
raj_2506
27 Followers

I have this cousin sister named abirami .It all happenned when i came back picking her up from her school. Elders will come by only 6.00pm. Untill then no bad thoughts for me regarding her as she is my sis. I went to pee & came back after wearing my night pant. It was 2 pm in the afternoon. She went into the toilet & washed her face & came back wiping it.

She stood in front of the mirror & was wiping it as i was on the sofa just behind her relaxing. For quite sometime she was continously staring at the mirror even if she had finished wiping. I didnt know what she was doing. So curiosly i noticed her. She was trying to look at me then she saw me & turned aside. She didnt come out of the mirror. Finding nothing wrong i began to watch her. First time my eyes went to the lowcut nighty she was wearing through the mirror. I took off my eyes but it came back to the cleft of hers. I started getting a hard on. Guilt was there but no use! . !

My prick was throbing. Now suddenly i caught her seeing me through the mirror constantly as i was doing. I saw what she was seeing. Oh no i forgot to close my zip. I now came to know why she was not coming out of the mirror. I suddenly got up while she turned. I tried putting it back but i couldnt avoid her to see my naked throbbing prick. She saw & just smiled. I was embarrassed & didnt know what to speak.

I wanted to change the topic. I asked her how long she would see the mirror, i was digging myself in by asking it. She replied naughtily " i had a important thing to see thats why i didnt come otu of the mirror" " what imp thing?" i asked. "something i dont have" I felt shy. "what is it?" She ran away. We started to lie down after lunch. Suddenly she asked " anna can i ask u something?" "what" " at first it was normal, then why it became big?" " hey dont ask such adult questions" " please tell me"

Finally i had to explain to her that i saw her cleft. " oh so u were watching my cleft" " sorry about that" " why should u i saw urs u saw mine. So cancelled" " but one thing i didnt see fully" I got excited. Slowly she felt shy seeing me watching her boobs again. I asked her how she was feeling now? She said " some nice feeling is on" I got courage & touched her boobs over her nighty. She didnt tell anything. I moved my hand through the bra. She caught my hand but didnt push it away.

With my outher hand i opened her nighty pushed it down, i saw her beutiful boobs held by the black bra. I squeezed it. I took her hand on my tool. I removed her nighty completely. Her beutiful thighs were white & wonderful. I touched her & planted a kiss on her mouth. Now it was her turn she took off my pant & immediately my underwear. I was naked my prick throbbing before her. She unhooked her bra & i was to do the rest. I removed her evry cloth & made her nude. We went on each other. Now i put my tool in her wonderful pussy. Pumped her till i came in to her, also she climaxed at the same time. We repeated it again after sometime & now it continues everyday after she comes back from school .

raj_2506
raj_2506
27 Followers