Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom grabbed my hands and pulled me up to my feet so that we were both standing with me behind her. She turned and bent over the bed. This allowed my sister to lay on the bed with her head hanging over the bed between my mom’s legs. My sister reached out, pulled mom and me closer then raised her head and locked her lips on mom’s pussy lips.

Mom put my hands on the cheeks of her ass, turned to me and DEMANDED that I fuck her ass. The tone of her voice had med so hot, that I pulled back so that my dick was almost completely out of her ass. I grabbed her hips then SLAMMED my dick into her ass so hard if pushed her face down between my sister’s legs. I pulled back and slammed into mom’s ass again as she started licking my sister’s pussy. I fucked mom good and hard.

At one point I pulled back too far and came out of mom’s ass. My sister quickly grabbed my dick then wrapped her lips around it pulling me down her throat until her lips were on my balls. Mom stopped eating my sister’s pussy long enough to demand my dick back in her ass. My sister slowly released my dick from her mouth with a pop. She then guided it back to mom’s ass. I slid into mom’s like my dick was made for it.

Mom moaned aloud as her body started to shake with another orgasm. This triggered my sister’s orgasm and after a few more hard pounding strokes in my mother’s tight asshole, my orgasm started. I stroked one last time to bury my dick deep into mom’s ass and unleashed a huge load of cum into her asshole.

None of had noticed the time being almost 12:45am. Had we noticed the time we may have finished a lot earlier. My father usually comes home at 12:30. We were so into our fuck session that no one noticed my dad had come home and was standing in the doorway of my sister’s room for the last 15 minutes. We were all too tired to jump and try to cover up and just fell into a heap with my softening dick still buried in my mother’s ass.

If you like this story please send your feedback and vote. This could be the motivation I need to go on with the story. Thank you.

12