Peers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They accidentally found themselves in St. Mark's Square and lunched at a café's outdoor table. After lunch they fed the pigeons. They got lost again and Marc took the opportunity to try to convince a gondolier that was sitting at a small piazza's outdoor café to take them in his boat, even though he was apparently on a break. His craft was in the nearby canal.

His craft seemed to be much older than the others and the gondolier was also older than the others. Marc and Natalia were correct in assuming the craft was more than one hundred years old.

The gondolier was just the third to man that craft. His name was Ramon and it had been his gondola for the previous forty years. The two ended up sitting with him and Natalia asked him all about himself and the boat and they learned that he was from Spain but left when he fell in love with a man. Spain was a dangerous place for non-conformists then.

They tried their luck in Milan but jobs were scarce there. His lover had a cousin in Venice that had a gondolier legacy and license so he became a gondolier. The café they were in had been his partner's. He had died five years before so he did not sing as often as he had used to. He was seventy-three years old but looked fifty at most.

Marc and Natalia stayed at his table visiting with him until his break was over then he took them on the canals.The gondolier began to sing an old love song in Spanish and was very happy when Marc and Natalia sang with him. The three got applause from the people on the streets.

Marc left him with a fifty-euro tip and Natalia left him with a kiss. As they walked away they heard someone say, "Tio, te adoro."

They turned and saw Carmen on the other side of the canal blow a kiss to the old man then wink at them.

He was her uncle.

They blew her kisses as she turned and walked away.

Marc and Natalia wondered how long they had been speaking Spanish. Over two days was the consensus. They decided to stick with the language between them.

They again managed a quick fuck and nap on the train ride back. They ate supper at a seafood place not too far from the main train station then took the subway to their hotel. It was late that evening when they got back.

Marc went to his room and packed then returned to Natalia's room and helped her finish packing. They knew they would not make it to the overnight train so they took their time and played.

She had just straddled him and sunk his cock in her when their hotel phone rang.

"Hola, this is Carmen. I suggest you practice for your public life on your way to Vienna. Charm everybody's pants off. Oh, and don't tell anyone you are pregnant, you will give birth in six weeks."

"Oh, no. We told our Moms."

"That's OK. They will understand. I am happy you called them and happier to see they are Moms to you.

I left your married papers, two passports, driver's license and such at the desk. I also left you a reservation slip for your hotel in Vienna."

"Why didn't you just come up?"

"You are fucking"

"How did you know?"

"You are on your honeymoon. If you want to see Vienna I suggest you do not dawdle on the way. You will be leaving for your assignments after the meeting. Love you, bye. Oh, thanks for making my uncle Ramon happy. Bye."

Natalia and Marc just smiled at each other for a few moments until Marc asked, "Two nights in Zurich and skip Munich?"

"Yeah, we can do that. It's not Oktoberfest anyway. Lets finish so we can take the early train."

"You are on top," Marc said

,"Oh, right," Natalia, said as she resumed their fuck.

They took the early morning train but skipped planned stops at Lake Como and Lugano and rode on to Zurich. They spent one full day there and found what appeared to be a medical center and wondered what had brought them to it.

They intended to continue to Vienna on the train but suddenly felt themselves in a hurry to they flew there the next morning.

?As they checked into their hotel they got two envelopes, one had a map of the city, tickets for an opera, a symphony concert, metro passes, tickets to the Ferris wheel and a boat excursion on the Danube.

The other had the agenda for their meeting the following week.The items on the agenda were listed as Who You Are, The Event, and Your Job. It also had the names and home of each of the attendees to the conference.

There were pictures of each couple. Neither Marc nor Natalia remembered anyone taking a photo of them in the Duomo but were not surprised, they only had eyes for each other at that time. They assumed Carmen had taken the picture before she sat with them.

Not all the photos were taken in Europe but the last four were. Marc and Natalia were listed last and they felt that was of some significance but could not figure out what.

"The agenda is not very helpful but it does tell us there are nine other couples like us," Natalia said.

When the elevator doors opened on their floor the first thing they noticed was that the air smelled different.

"Ozone," they simultaneously said.

They could also sense their peers in the two rooms that were already occupied. The two couples opened their doors to introduce themselves. All four were naked. All smelled of very recent sex.

The women embraced Natalia with full lip kisses. She cupped a naked breast of each woman.

Once Mark and Natalia got settled in their room they fucked then left the hotel for some sight seeing. They could tell that their new friends had resumed fucking as they walked past their rooms.

Marc and Natalia watched a Lipizzaner stallion show rehearsal, toured the palace and the Freud and Beethoven houses. They did some shopping; both had always made a point of buying a souvenir shirt from every place they visited. They discovered a place that had fabulous potato soup. They made note of the location of the opera and symphony venues.

As they walked the Ringstrasse they found a club that looked like it would be fun late at night. They stopped at a small restaurant and ate a Weiner schnitzel lunch.

Marc was getting them some ice cream at St. Stephens Square when another couple approached them. When Mark turned to look he saw Natalia in mid kiss with a statuesque blonde

.Her husband was an Asiatic looking man and he seemed familiar to Marc. They soon learned they had stayed at the same hotel at the same time in Sidney. They had actually never seen each other then but apparently had sensed the other's presence.

It took them a while to realize they were speaking Mandarin, his name was Hu and he was from Hong Kong. The blonde was speaking German, Vienna was her hometown. Her name was Claudia.

The four continued their walk together; Natalia and Claudia held hands as they gossiped ahead of the men. Each knew they had just met their best friends.

The four were aware that most people stared at them with smiles on their faces, all nodded and smiled back. The fact that they were definitely couples and yet the wives spoke German while the men spoke Mandarin made them a curiosity.

But all the young ladies were in awe of the wives and the wives could have easily had them take their clothes off for them. The men could have too.

Marc and Natalia were fascinated that Hu and Claudia had met in Florence just the day before they had met in Milan. They left Florence for Venice the day Natalia and Marc went to Florence and left Venice for Lugano the day Natalia and Mark got to Venice. Both couples assumed it was more of Mom's magic. All four admitted their love for Mom.

When they returned to the hotel they learned that their rooms were across the hallway from each other. A time was set for a double date and each couple went into their rooms and fucked then took a nap.

An hour later they awoke and fucked, took a shower then dressed for a night on the town. Natalia was wearing her new dress and Marc his new sport coat. Both couples opened their doors simultaneously. Neither couple was surprised.

As they walked down the hallway the two couples Natalia and Marc had met that morning were exiting their rooms. After hugs and kisses they said they were going to see if they could find a nice club in which to dance and drink the night away.

Natalia said, "We are following Claudia, this is her hometown."

They were now a group of eight, Carlos from Puerto Rico and his wife Moesha from Senegal and Jim from Texas with his wife Mizuki from Japan were now members of the group.

Jim and Mizuki had met in Bologna two days before Natalia and Marc met, Carlos and Moesha had met in Turin three days before.

"Mom!" all exclaimed in laughter.

Claudia took them outside the city center to a club in a plain front building that apparently had once been a bank. It had a large dance floor and the club spread over four large rooms one of which was a restaurant. Claudia had called and made reservations for them and after the late dinner they were seated at a party table next to the dance floor.

Claudia pulled Hu up as she said, "Come on, we will not have many chances to dance after next week."

"Yeah, that's right," the other women said and pulled the men to the dance floor too. The men were good dancers as their wives had expected and the eight danced and worked the room until the early morning.

The four women were around one point eight meters tall and their husbands were around two meters tall. As individuals they were hard to miss but as a group they pretty much commanded the room. They were the best looking people in the place and the most charming people in the place.

Natalia, Claudia, Mizuki and Moesha openly flirted with all the women there; they 'accidentally' caressed hundreds of breasts. Their caresses were more than welcomed and the tits were soon pressed into their hands. Many parting kisses included tongue play.

The husbands engaged the men in talks of electronics and sports and smiled at the antics of their wives. The nearly three hundred people they met would never forget them.

When they got back to their respective hotel rooms each couple went straight to their bed and fucked. The women were exceptionally horny but their men were very patient and lasted until their wives fucked themselves out.

After another fuck and a shower the following Sunday morning the wives asked the men for time for a little private session with the other women. The men understood, dressed and headed out. Marc saw a naked Claudia walk into his room as Hu joined him in the hallway. They saw the naked Mizuki and Moesha walk past them to join Natalia and Claudia. Carlos and Jim were holding the elevator for them.

As they passed the hotel desk they saw two couples checking in. They knew the couples were peer from their photos in the meeting agenda. They stopped and introduced themselves and told the wives where the women were. The new men were invited to join the guys as soon as they had settled in.

The men were Darren from Australia and Marcel from France with their wives Akari from Tahiti and Labiba from Ethiopia.

Akari and Labiba somehow understood that the women were having sex with each other and were suddenly in a hurry and told the husbands to just go along with the group. The men were now a gang of six.

None of the men were too surprised to see Carmen sitting at a table in the nearby bistro. All the men kissed her on the lips and called her Mom. There were two couples with her and they were introduced. Mariano was from The Philippines and his wife Eji was from Mongolia. Mauro was from Brazil and his wife Mara was from India.

Hu told Mom where the women were and what their plan for the morning was. Carmen and the wives quickly became very antsy and Marc suggested they go to his room first.

Carlos warned them, "They are going to gobble you up."

"They better," Mom said as the women hurried out.

The eight men had a leisurely breakfast then did some shopping and looked around and told everyone that asked that no they were not a sports team. They noted that many women shivered when they saw them. Most men initially seemed to want to challenge them but soon relaxed. The men had smiles that could disarm anyone.

They switched languages on whims, if one language had a better word for what they wanted to convey they switched to that language and stayed with that one until a new word in a different language fit better.

A bit past mid-morning a tall man from Kenya introduced himself as Ruhidi and said, "As my wife and I were going into our room a naked woman came out and pulled her into a different room, but before she did she told me to tell you that lunch will be in the hotel banquet room at noon. Mom has reserved it for us. Apparently all of us are here now. A couple had checked in right before we did."

"The meeting is not for a week. I wonder if they will move it up?" Hu asked.

Marc answered, "Possible, but we don't know if the chief is here, whoever that is."

"Dad?" Carlos asked with a smile.

All the men chuckled and continued wasting time as they charmed the locals and tourists alike.

The other guy caught up with them, Aadi from Bali. He said his wife Sonia sensed what was going on and just walked into someone's room naked. He decided to look for the men figuring they would not be hard to find. They were not.

The ten men walked into the banquet room at eleven fifty nine AM. Even though the lesbian orgy lasted the entire morning the wives were already there sitting in pairs with an empty seat beside them. Marc and Hu found their wives sitting together as they had expected.

They kissed their wives and sat next to them. Moesha and Mizuki were sitting together and Marc ended up sitting next to Jim.

"Had fun?" each man had asked his wife.

An emphatic, "Yes," had been the answer from all.

They were seated at a semicircular table facing a large screen monitor; they knew there would be visuals to go along with the presentation. It occurred to a few that Mom knew they would all be there that day.

Carmen and a man walked in and sat at the end of the table, they were followed by servers pushing carts. Each person was served their own personal favorite lunch; Natalia's was potato soup. Sonia, Marc, Jim and Carlos got empanadillas; Hu and Aadi had Asian versions of empanadillas; that caused a stir in the conversations.

All ate and chatted until the dishes were taken away and the doors were closed. The man with Mom stood and helped her stand and they walked to the front of the room.

"Welcome," the man said. I am Jor El."

12