Peggy Revs Her Engine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy and Junki are double teaming Peggy's pussy double time as the dildo vibrates deep inside of her. Peggy's pussy reaches a new gear and begins to rev uncontrollably as Heather's body shudders and cum gushes out of her pussy and onto Peggy's lips.

Peggy begins to moan as Heather cums onto her tongue. Junki rips the dildo out of her soaked pussy and she and Chrissy dive into her folds tongues first as she lets out a deep moan cumming on their tongues.

The four women all climb onto the hood of the still running car and kiss tasting each other's cum-covered lips and they tongue the sticky dildo that was buried inside Peggy. The motor causes the hood of the car to vibrate against their swollen, soaking wet pussies as they kiss. The vibration of the car's engine is nice, but they all know it is no match for Peggy's high-throttled tongue.

12