Peggy's Intrusion

Story Info
Sleeping woman taken by surprise.
1.8k words
4.04
113k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy opened her apartment door, stepped in and dropped everything she was carrying. Her purse and book bag hit the floor with a loud thump. To say she was tired would be putting it mildly. She had just finished a double shift today as well as one yesterday. Now she would have three days off straight to recuperate. Staggering to her bedroom, she fell across her bed and was asleep in less than three minutes.

Peggy slept for several hours before waking up feeling like she had been drugged. She was still in her nurse’s uniform. The clock on her bedside table told her it was 8:21. Whether it was day or night she wasn’t sure. She sat up on her bed then got up to peek out the bedroom curtains. Bright sunlight hit her eyes making her pull the curtains closed again.

She went in the bathroom to wash her hair and take a shower. Peggy’s long red locks cascaded down her back. At thirty-two she was single and waiting like thousands of women for the knight in shining armor. She wasn’t slim and didn’t care to be. There had always been padding on her and she had never lacked men friends. Her career was where she wanted it. It was now a matter of working less and finding Mr. Right.

Peggy thought about masturbating as she soaped herself in the shower. She quickly nicked the idea. It left her feeling empty. A quick fix is what it was. She dried off and went to the kitchen for a quick meal. Pineapple yogurt would do the trick. Refreshed and with a little nutrition in her, she was ready to lay down again. A couple of more hours ought to have her feeling just right.

A sudden weight on her back woke her up. Someone had just sat on her. She felt a sharp object being traced along her face. Terror filled her whole body making her tremble. The sharp object pressed near her eyes. She closed them and the object was removed. A hand pulled her head up then a piece of dark cloth was tied around her head totally blocking out any light. Her head was pushed back down.

Fear made her yell out. Instantly the object was pressed into her cheek. For emphasis, it was pressed a little deeper. Peggy begin to understand that she could not yell out again. She could feel a cock between her shoulder blades. This was a man who would probably rape her. He was thin she could feel his boniness. And he seemed to be long-legged. Perhaps he was very tall.

Her left arm was pulled out. She felt a cold metal bracelet snap around her wrist then the right too. He had handcuffed her. Peggy tried to control her breathing and think rationally. The goal was to live through this and not be hurt more then necessary.

He rose off of her and pulled the sheet off her naked body. Cool air caressed her naked backside. He pushed at her knees and elbows. Peggy scooted her knees up making her butt stick out. Her pussy and ass were exposed to someone she couldn’t see and who wasn’t uttering a sound so far.

She rested her upper body on her elbows.

For what seemed like an eternity, there was no sound or movement. What was he thinking and doing back there. A finger trailing along her slit startled her into crawling forward. The sharp object was quickly pressed against her ass cheek. She settled back shaking with fear.

This time she felt fingers opening her pussy lips. Then a finger was at her entrance. He pushed a finger in her and begin to push it in and pull it back out. This was uncomfortable because her vagina was dry. He inserted another finger and moved them around in her. Peggy wondered if he was trying to gauge how tight she was. As scared as she was, she begin to wonder if he was trying to excite her. Did he really think he could scare the shit out of her then get her all hot and bothered? The man then moved around to her side. He used the object to make her raise up so that she was on hands and knees.

His long slim fingers grabbed a breast and tweaked her nipple. She jumped but maintained her position. She could feel the callouses on his hand. He continued to knead her breast then pull and tweak her sensitive nipples. Each tweak was like a small electrical shock from her breast to her pussy. Try as she might she couldn’t stop the feelings churning in her. If she could just close her mind to what he was doing. Then something happened that horrified her. Peggy heard a low moan and realized it was her. It was her who was blindfolded. Her who could not see who was touching her. And it was her who was now moaning in sexual excitement.

“Ahhh,” escaped from her lips over and over.

The man released her breast and moved back behind her. Again he gapped her pussy lips and thrush two fingers deep in her. This time they slid in easily. Her pussy was sopping wet. She just couldn’t believe she was so wet. In and out his fingers went. Her uncontrollable pussy grabbed the fingers being pushed in and squeezed tight. She shuddered as a wave of pleasure overtook her. Her hips pushed back trying to get more of his fingers inside her pussy. She was so close to having an orgasm. Suddenly, the man withdrew his fingers.

“No...no...ohh please, don’t stop,” she cried out.

Peggy was completely torn. On the one hand she was being raped by an unknown. On the other hand it felt so good. She could count on one hand the number of times her former lovers had spent getting her excited. Peggy felt the sharp object being trailed on her back. She started repeating the Lord’s prayer. The object was trailed along her back, across her butt, then slowly along the length of her slit. Peggy began to tremble with fear.

“Please don’t...don’t hurt me. I’ll do...”she begged.

The object was moved and quickly replaced by a hot stabbing tongue. Relief made Peggy’s knees buckle. Bony hands pushed at her shoulders making her drop to her elbows again. Her knees were pulled further apart. Now his whole mouth was ravishing her hairy pussy. His tongue probed her sopping tunnel making her grit her teeth. By the time he reached her clit she was again over the edge. He chewed and licked her until she was pushing herself onto his face.

Peggy felt her pussy starting to pulsate. Again, he suddenly stopped. Peggy cried out in frustration. Why was he torturing her like this?

Fingers roughly spread her pussy lips. Without warning, he pushed his massive cock in her. It was so big it only went in half way. An involuntary scream escaped Peggy’s lips. The sharp object quieted her down. He pulled out a couple of inches and slammed back in. Peggy pressed her lips together and fought the urge to scream. She had no ideal how big he was. He was just more than she was used to. Finally, after grabbing her hips and pulling her to him, he pushed all the way in. Peggy felt his hairy balls caressing her pussy lips. He started slamming into with such force that he knocked the air out of her. She turned her head to the side so she could breath.

The force of his thrust pushed Peggy’s head into her headboard. She eased her cuffed hands over her head to protect it. He was purely fucking her. He was breathing loud and raspy from his efforts. Her pussy was on fire from the pain, but she dared not cry out. Finally, he gave a mighty thrust and his hot seed filled her cunt.

“Peggy!” he moaned loudly.

This scared her. How did he know her name? When he softened, he pulled out and allowed her to lay flat on her stomach. It was quiet for a few minutes. He got off the bed and she could hear him making noise. Peggy was listening intently trying to hear if he spoke again.

After a few minutes, he climbed back on the bed. His bony hands begin to caress her body. First he massaged her back and legs then turned her over. Peggy was still fearful not knowing what he would do. He massaged her from her neck to her toes. Her body relaxed. He indicated for her to pull her legs up. He pushed her legs open wide exposing her battered pussy.

He fingered her swollen slit. His fingers separated her swollen pussy lips. She didn’t know which pain was worse, this guy teasing her to the brink of cumming or battering her with his massive cock. Her mind was just as tortured as her pussy.

His fingers continued to softly caress her slit. She tried to resist the excitement that was slowly building in her pussy, less he cheat her again. Peggy sucked in her breath when she felt his hot tongue tickle her clit. He then trailed down her slit to her red puckered butt hole. None of her lovers had ever licked her there. His tongue reamed her hole over and over sending small shock waves throughout her body. She desperately wanted to come, but she couldn’t bring herself to beg him again.

He licked up to her little button encircling it with his tongue. His hands pushed her legs back gapping her open more. In a matter of minutes, with his tongue raking her bud, Peggy found herself bucking her hips up to meet his tongue. Whenever he used his teeth to rake her bud, Peggy would let out involuntary screams. He begin to suck the bud so hard Peggy thought she would explode. Wave after wave of pleasure surged through her pussy. The orgasm came out of her with such force she fainted.

Peggy woke up wondering if she had been dreaming until she tried to move. Her body was sore and stiff. The cloth was gone from her eyes. She reached down between her legs and felt the wet stickiness. Her pussy lips were swollen also. She remembered a man had raped her, although she wasn’t sure it could be called rape if she had cum. There were red marks around her wrist where the hand cuffs had been. When she was able to get up, she checked her apartment and found her purse and book bag at the front door. He must have gotten her name from her wallet. She found a video tape with her name on the label in the kitchen. It showed her being fucked and sucked by a man with a stocking on his head and a mask over his eyes.