Pennies Ch. 01

Story Info
It takes a girl to get the boys to play a party game.
882 words
3.26
20.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I left school, I joined a local company that specialized in insurance. It was a fun place to work, most of the employees were quite young and I knew some of them from school. Once I knew that I was going to stay there for a while, I spoke to a couple of my closest mates and we rented a flat together. That got me away from my parents, and opened the door to a new chapter of my life.

The guys that I shared with were a really lively pair, always out on the town, always chasing one girl or another, and I was happy to tag along and do my share. Needless to say, not much was taboo in the house and the conversations we had could be quite mad.

One day, Dave launched into a long discussion about a crazy game that one of the guys in the pub had told him about. We did not know the proper name, but we called it pennies. The basic concept was that a guy would take a handful of the old half penny coins (which used to be the smallest coin in size and value in the UK) and see how many he could get under his foreskin. We all thought that was a weird game, but were naturally curious and over the weeks, we often mentioned it.

One evening, Dave's girlfriend at the time was over. Jenny was a bubbly blonde with a great figure and the dirtiest mind. Needless to say, pennies came up in the conversation. By this time we had made up many of the details that we did not know. For example, to avoid your cock rotting away after being in contact with dirty coins, we reckoned that you could put them in coke overnight to take off the grime, and then boil them in water to sterilize them. We guessed that to win then you would need to get the most pennies under the foreskin, so you needed a soft cock, and a stretchy foreskin. Clearly, anybody with a hard-on would start with a big disadvantage, and getting hard during the game could spell disaster.

Jenny found the subject very interesting, and started to ask about how many pennies a guy could wedge inside his foreskin. Of course, none of us had a clue and she looked surprised. To her it was obvious that as guys loved playing with their cocks then a game like pennies just had to be played.

The conversation moved on, but it was clear in my mind that we had to follow up on this game. I had a lot of the half penny coins in my room, they were the coins that were just not worth carrying about, and so my bedroom shelf was covered in them. So, I picked the best ones in terms of no scratchy parts around the edge and the ones that looked newest. I put them in the coke, which really made them sparkle, and then I boiled them to really kill the germs. So, I just had to pluck up courage and I could start.

My foreskin is pretty stretchy, and I soon discovered that I could use the shower head to blow it up even more. This had the double benefit of feeling really good, and I had some happy endings in my shower.

One day I plucked up courage and sat on the bed, feeding coins under my foreskin. The coins were cold, and after a few pathetic attempts which failed miserably, I could manage over 10 provided that I placed them carefully and kept my mind off anything remotely horny as once my cock started to grow then it tended to force a few out so that my total dropped.

I could lie and say that I kept this dirty little secret to myself, but I told the guys. They laughed and said that they were not surprised that I liked the excuse to play with myself. I told them that they were just scared that their puny dicks would not hold enough pennies. Clearly, some kind of challenge had been laid down.

Jenny was over most weeks, and she was always happy to talk about intimate stuff with us guys. When she heard that we had been seeing if we could make pennies work then she was curled up with laughter. She called us a bunch of dirty little wankers, and wanted to know how many pennies it took before we ejaculated our little loads out. Us guys laughed about it, but Jenny seemed more than a little curious. One week, after the usual banter, Jenny just came out with the idea that she did not believe any of our claims and that we should play pennies for real, as a competition. It was obvious that she wanted to be there to act as the referee.

What could we say? All that banter, big talk and bragging about how many we could do had made it impossible to back out without looking like a fool. We said that we had no real rules and Jenny agreed to think it over and provide us with a proper game. The date was set for the next Friday.

......to be continued.