Penny and Megan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "What is it, Penny," and started giggling.

She looked upset. I quickly dried my hands off and knelt in front of her, petting her hair.

I said, "No, Penny. Not you. I sometimes make odd connections. When I said 'What is it, Penny?" I got this image of June Lockhart asking 'What is it, Lassie?'"

I giggled again, and she did too. Then, too quickly for me to dodge, she kissed me then sat down again.

I was surprised, took in a quick breath and sat up on my heels.

I said, "Um, ah," and looked away, embarrassed. Both at her kissing me, and that I'd liked it. When I looked back, she was watching me, in that intense way she had, and smiling happily.

I found my voice, "Um, Thank you." It just seemed like the right thing to say.

I continued, "Anyway, what have I forgotten?"

She said, "I need my bowls."

"Right."

I looked around for a spot that wouldn't be in the way, then set up the mat by the door to the greenhouse. I filled one with water and put it down then stood holding the other one.

"What do I put in this? Do you want real cat food? We didn't get any at the pet store."

She made a face, "Ewww. No. Even if it wasn't awful, it's not good for me. Some owners use breakfast cereal or Chex Mix. Deena used Goldfish crackers. Almost anything that will keep for a day in the open. Then put fresh in every night. It's just for snacking, for being a kitty and eating whenever I feel like it."

I said, "I see. But I don't really have anything like that. I usually cook breakfast, or skip it. And I'm not big on junk food."

She said, "I can do without, if..."

I noticed the fruit setting in the center of the table and interrupted her, "How about seedless grapes? At least until I can buy you something else?"

"That would be fine. Thank you, Megan."

I got a bunch from the refrigerator and stood at the counter pulling them off the vine and dropping them in her bowl. I glanced back at her and she was giving me that stare again. I locked eyes with her for a moment then turned back.

She said, "Have you decided what to do about masturbating?"

I felt a "thud" in my heart. I'd hoped she was going to let that go.

She said, "You still need to, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to let me watch?"

"No. I know I agreed that I wouldn't shoo a real kitten out, but as you admitted, you're also a woman. I've never..."

And I stopped. Remembering.

"...I've hardly ever let anyone watch me."

She asked, "Who was it?"

"A boyfriend. He took pictures. And..."

"Embarrassed you with them?"

"When I broke up with him. Yes. He put them on the bulletin board in his frat house."

"What happened after that?"

"Only a few people saw them. One of his fraternity brothers, who was far more of a gentleman that he'll ever be, took them down, stole the negatives, and gave them all to me. But a few was all it took. The story spread pretty quickly."

"Do you still have them?"

I looked at her. How did she know?

"Yes, I... I..."

I'd stopped pulling grapes and turned away from her, leaning on the counter. "Penny..."

I wasn't really crying, but was leaking tears.

She moved up and rubbed her face and body up my leg and purred. I didn't jump, in fact, it felt good. Reassuring. Sympathetic. I reached down and petted her.

"I'm sorry, Megan."

I whispered, "They said I had to do it myself because nobody would do it for me."

I stepped my Attention up just a bit. She was upset for me. I took a deep breath, held it for a moment, the let it out slowly. I stroked her from between her cat ears down to the back of her neck once more, then went back to filling her bowl.

I was done and said, "Look out, kitty. You don't want to get stepped on."

There wasn't really any chance of that, but I'd usually said that to my cat since she just didn't seem to know how to get out of the way. I put the bowl down with the other then stood to see her still sitting over by the counter.

She said, "I can get dressed if you want to talk."

"No, Penny. We made a deal. You did your part, I'm going to do mine. Now, you like curling up in laps? It seems you're a bit big for that, but I'm going to go watch the news. Would you like to show me how you do that?"

She looked at me for a few seconds, thinking.

"Yes, thank you. Let's."

I'd been right, sort of. When she "curled up in my lap," she had her arms, head, and shoulders in my lap and the rest of her body on the couch to my right. In something sort of like a fetal position. I petted her then, tentatively, extended the stroked down her back to her waist.

I found her curves fascinating. It was a bit like putting your hand out the window in a moving car and feeling the wind push it up and down. I followed along her side, into where her waist got smaller then up her hip. She purred contentedly the entire time.

After some time I got comfortable with that and started reaching further down, around the curve of her backside. I avoided her sex, but did eventually find myself touching her tail.

She said, very quietly, "It's alright to pick it up and stroke it. It's very soft. Just don't pull too hard or it'll come out."

I did, and she was right. It was very soft. Though I could also feel that it probably needed to be washed, at least near the plug. I decided that, since it hung down between her legs, she probably got that section wet with her sex sometimes. She'd been with me two days now, maybe she just hadn't had a chance to wash it.

"How do you clean this, Penny?"

"By hand, shampoo and a hair dryer. Same as the hair on my head."

I moved my other hand to her head and felt her cat ears.

I decided that when I decided to keep her, I'd have to get her new ears and a new tail.

I mentally correct that "when" to "if."

I was getting turned on again. Or, really, I'd never stopped. I was getting more turned on. And her head was right in my lap. I noticed her sniffing from time to time.

She said, "The news is over Megan."

I'd been taking in her body. I snapped my eyes back up to the screen and saw some late night talk show host. I used the remote to snap off the TV, but didn't move to get up. Still stroking her, playing with her tail and her ears. She let out a very human sign of contentment, then purred again.

I said, "Penny."

"Yes, Megan?"

"I have to, I need to..."

She rolled over onto her back, fully exposing her breasts, belly, and crotch to me.

She looked up at me and said, "Relieve your sexual tension."

I looked at her. I wanted to run my hand down her belly and between her legs. Feel if she was wet. Make her squirm. I pulled my attention back to her face.

"I'm not stupid, Megan. I know all the words. I just don't use them. Would it be better if I said you wanted to go play with yourself? Or you were such a bitch in heat you needed to fuck yourself?"

I looked at her wide eyed, my mouth hanging open. I found that I was hurt.

She said, "No. I know you, some. And I under stand your hang ups, some of them. So I'll be as careful talking to as you've been, or tried to be, with me."

She smiled up at me from my lap.

"So, Megan, you need to relieve your sexual tension."

"Uh, yes, but..."

She said, "I'll stay here while you do."

She moved off my lap and curled up into the cushions.

"You'll call me when you're done so I can come up to bed?"

I paused a few seconds, "Yes," then asked "Will you be...?"

"Yes, unless you tell me not to. I'm feeling pretty wound up too. I'll be thinking of you. Will you be thinking of me?"

I smiled and said, "I couldn't possibly help it."

"Hmmm. I like that."

I got up and gave her one more long stroke, from the top of her head, down her back, and to the tip of her tail, then headed upstairs.

When I got to my room, I threw off my clothes, jumped on the bed and rolled onto my back. I visualized her playing with herself as she had yesterday morning. And realized I hadn't changed the bed. I got up on all fours, unconscionably emulating her behavior, and sniffed around for the damp spot I was sure she'd left behind. It was dry by now, of course, but I still I found it quite easily. I leaned my face in and inhaled deeply.

I was on fire. And for one of the few times in my life I masturbated myself while on hands and knees. Then I needed both hands, so I put my chest on the bed, pushing my face into the spot she'd left with her scent, and really abused myself. Forcing the fingers of one hand inside while desperately rubbing my clitoris.

I was really too turned on. I couldn't come, and I was hurting myself. Then I thought of her and turned my Attention to her. She was so hot, so turned on, and I could feel it. She started to come and I followed her right along.

It was without question the most intense climax I'd ever had. I was spent, but continued to more and more gently rub myself and slide my fingers in and out. I could Feel her relaxing, probably doing the same thing I was. Finally, my hands fell away and rested on the bed under my pussy. I was dripping into my palms, and the bed spread was pretty damn wet.

I stayed there for several minutes, catching my breath. I had to move my nose out of her scent, but other than that nothing changed. I stayed there with my ass up in the air and my pussy dripping on my hands.

I rose up on all fours, wiped my hands clean, mostly, on the bed spread and moved off the bed. I tried to stand up but fell on my ass. I sat there, leaning up against he bed, giggling. I felt twelve years old again, as if I was discovering my sexuality entirely anew.

I got to my feet, pulled everything off the bed and made it with all new things. I Felt for Penny and found that she was still on the couch, apparently sleeping. I took a very quick shower, put on a clean t-shirt, for once forgoing panties, turned on my night light, and went down to invite her up to bed.

12