Penny & Michael's Forbidden Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

"Don't be so modest," said Michael. He came and sat next to her, causing Penny's heart to race. "There's just something about you, Penny Parker."

"You shouldn't say these things to me," said Penny, to which Michael smiled.

"There's a way you can stop me talking," he said, leaning forward and planting a kiss on her lips.

Penny's prim side told her to leave, but this was overwhelmed by her desires as a young woman. She returned the kiss, opening her mouth to allow Michael's tongue to enter. Michael put his arms around her, drawing her close and they embraced, holding their passionate French kiss for over a minute. Penny felt her vagina getting moist, and her nipples get hard. This was not the only thing that was hard. Penny felt Michael's groin against her legs, the rock-hard contents obvious. Penny smiled at the thought that she had done this, and they continued making out for over fifteen minutes.

Keen to step things up, Michael slid his hands up Penny's floral dress, massaging her thighs. Penny responded by massaging his bulging jeans, before she slid down the zip on his fly, putting her hands inside to feel his penis through his underpants.

"Miss Parker, that's no way for a young lady to behave," he said, impersonating the nuns. Penny smiled, and simply increased the pressure on her hand movements. She couldn't believe she was doing this, it felt so sinful, so naughty and so good. She felt even better the next moment, when she felt Michael's hands brush against the cotton of her white panties, before his index finger found its way under the elastic of the right leg, brushing through her pubic hair.

Penny removed Michael's belt, slid down his jeans and underpants and freed his wonderful, huge penis, which stood out at an angle of ninety degrees, trembling with the owner's anticipation. It was the first time that Penny had done anything like this, but she seemed to show a natural instinct as to what a man would like, applying her fingers to his testicles, massaging his balls and with her free hand running it back and forth against his engorged shaft.

"Oh God, that feels good," said Michael. "Yes, yes."

"I bet this feels better," said Penny. She opened her mouth, lowered it down to his groin and took his penis in her mouth, flicking her tongue against it and moving her mouth back and forth as though she was licking an ice-cream cone. As a virgin, she was acting on instinct, not sure if boys liked this, but by the way Michael's penis seemed to defy the laws of physics by getting harder and harder still, she guessed yes, they did like this.

"My turn to give you some fun now, Penny Parker," said Michael. With his jeans and underpants down, he leaned over Penny, lifted up her skirt and exposed her white panties. Pulling the saddle to one side, and with her vagina now in view, Michael bent down and felt the damp cotton of her panties. "This is going to be so great. My older sister's friend taught me something really cool ..."

With that, Michael's tongue teased Penny's vaginal lips, before pushing further into the moist darkness. Penny's legs kicked out in pleasure, as the tingling sensation ran through her entire vagina, from her clitoris and all the way back into her anus. Her feminine wetness oozed out, soaking Michael's chin, and he responded by momentarily taking his tongue out of Penny's vagina, licking his chin, and going back inside.

"That feels so good," gasped Penny.

"See, I told you it was cool," said Michael, his speech muffled by having his mouth inside Penny's vagina. He reached for her chest, caressing her firm breasts through the fabric of her dress and bra.

Penny felt a bit let down when Michael pulled his tongue away from her muffin, and withdrew his head from under her dress. She knew what was coming next, but there was something that worried her. This could lead to pregnancy, a baby in nine months' time, a home for single, unmarried mothers instead of college ...

Fortunately, Michael noticed her change in demeanor and was quick to reassure her. "Don't be nervous," he said, putting an arm around her. "I've got a condom in my wallet, so no chance at all of you getting pregnant."

He removed the condom, unwrapped it, and guided Penny's fingers into putting it onto and rolling it down his penis.

With her confidence returned, Penny kicked off her shoes, with Michael removing his own shoes and socks. She lifted off her dress, and stood wearing only her white bra and matching panties. Michael took off his shirt, showing off his fit physique, and removed his jeans and underpants.

Penny sat on the couch, clad in her underwear, and Michael sat next to her, completely naked.

They again began to make out, Michael's left hand making its way inside her left bra cup, feeling the soft firm flesh of Penny's young breast, an index finger massaging her nipple. Penny let out a squeal when Michael's other hand went down the front of her panties, stroking her pubic hair, circling back and forth around her mound, dipping deeper into the wetness between her legs.

Michael's left hand moved to Penny's right breast, repeating the procedure to her great pleasure, before he withdrew it and unclipped her bra, the garment falling away to show Penny's beautiful breasts. He removed his right hand from her panties, and caressed both of her breasts at the same time, while making out with the bare-chested girl, who was now down only to her panties.

Michael got Penny to turn over so she was on all fours. He put his fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties, and slowly slid them down, leaving her bare bottom exposed. Michael caressed her buttocks, his fingers working their way between her cheeks. He opened her thighs and kissed her vagina, his fingers again working their way around between her cheeks. Penny hoped that he would not touch her anus as that was something she was not comfortable with. She was okay with him seeing it, as he had seen everything else, but touching was something else.

To Penny's relief, Michael was a perfect gentleman, his fingers went nowhere near her anus. She again felt him stroking her pubic hair, and kissing the cheeks of her bottom.

Michael guided Penny to lay on her back, put his hands between her thighs, and spread her legs. Her vagina was wide open, completely exposed, and Penny knew what was going to happen.

His penis harder than ever, looking like an airship courtesy of the condom, Michael seemed keen to tease his way to the moment. He kissed and caressed Penny's bare feet, then worked his tongue up her ankle, her calf, her knee, her thigh before kissing her pubic hair.

Michael then moved himself into position, and Penny braced herself, feeling his penis circling her vaginal entrance, before slowly but firmly pushing up inside her. Penny gasped, having never had anything bigger than a tampon inside her before. It felt so good, so exciting and her clitoris agreed, sending feelings of delight through her entire body.

Knowing Penny was a virgin, Michael took things slowly at first, sliding in and out, Penny's moaning and gasping telling him that she liked this. He increased his speed, Penny writhing in pleasure, gyrating her hips to increase the sensation. To further excite both Penny and himself, Michael massaged her breasts and teased her nipples. The way Penny got increasingly wet down there told him that this was working.

"Faster, faster," urged Penny. Michael needed no further prompting, and increased to harder and faster strokes, his penis circling around inside Penny's vagina. Breathing heavily, and sweating, Penny felt the same intense feeling from her dream days earlier entering her vagina. She saw a look of intensity come over Michael's face, and he went faster and faster. Penny clenched her teeth, and curled up her toes as her orgasm took place, gasping as she came with a rush of vaginal wetness, the tight feeling traversing her vagina, the muscles in her rectum tightening in response and making it twice as good.

Simultaneously, Michael felt a similar experience. His balls tightened, and his cock exploded deep within Penny's orgasmic vagina. The tidal wave of sticky white semen was captured by the condom and bulged at the tip, imprisoning the sperm that otherwise would have swum up into Penny's uterus and fallopian tubes, potentially fertilizing an egg and leaving her wondering in a few weeks' time if she was late or expecting.

Both breathing heavily, Michael withdrew from Penny, and the two teenagers lay back on the couch, caressing each other's bodies as they recovered their breath from the amazing experience. Michael stroked Penny's long blonde hair, then moved his hand down to her pubic hair and stroked there too. Penny gently traced her fingers up and down Michael's body, feeling his tight muscles and the hair on his chest. Outside, the rain continued to pour down.

"I think we'd better take a shower," said Michael. He got up and took off the condom, Penny amazed by how full it was. Penny put on Michael's shirt, but it did not quite cover her, and her bare bottom and pubic hair were visible at the top of her legs as she followed Michael into the shower recess.

The shower was not particularly nice, as it was mostly used by sweaty, grease-covered auto mechanics, but a shower was a shower, and the water was warm. Penny removed Michael's shirt and stepped under the water, testing the water temperature with her bare toes. Michael stepped in after, and pulled closed the curtain.

Again, their lips locked as they caressed under the warm water, Michael getting soap and thoroughly washing Penny's pubic hair, vagina and around the cheeks of her bottom.

"I can see you like doing that," said Penny, indicating Michael's ever-growing erection as he brushed up against her. Her vagina felt delicate, and she did not want to have sex again at the moment, but she knew there was something she could do. "Let me help you with that," she purred, taking his cock in her hand and moving it back and forward, his erection getting harder and harder, before he came again in five minutes.

Another load of sticky white semen, although not as much as had gone into the condom during vaginal intercourse, came shooting out. Some was absorbed by the shower, some went on the floor and a greater amount splattered on Penny's bare breasts. She laughed, feeling hot between her legs at something so dirty happening, and washed it away.

Finishing in the shower, Penny and Michael dried off, and dressed. As they put on their shoes, each agreed it would be best to keep this completely between themselves. An hour later the rain eased slightly, so Penny took her opportunity and left with her grandfather's car, but not before she and Michael exchanged one last deep kiss.

Later that evening, Penny's parents and siblings arrived home after a long day in the persistent rain on a day that began so fine and sunny, to find Penny sitting reading a book. Their dutiful daughter/older sister had prepared dinner, and looked a picture of perfection in her flowery dress with a white cardigan on her shoulders, her blonde hair tied back with a ribbon. Her parents had no idea what Penny had been up to, and as days turned into weeks, then into months, years, and finally into decades, it was still only Penny and Michael who knew what had happened between them that wet spring Saturday back in 1962.

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers