Penny's Pilfered Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bradm75
bradm75
11 Followers

"Ok, I'll make you a deal." said Penny. "Since I can see that you're a little upset about this, I'll finger you, but that's it! I have never touched another girl's coochie and really wonder if it feels like mine."

"Of course mine is going to feel like yours Penny, we're twins silly! I'm not going to turn down a free handjob though." Leslye said, giggling.

So Leslye removed her flannel PJ top and stood before her sister in only her white (actually kind of grayish) granny-panties. They were a few years old and were really showing signs of wear. The material was so thin from wear/washing that you could clearly see her pubic hair through it. She stood nervously with her arms crossed over her small tits and her knees tightly together, trying to hide the fact that she was ashamed of her hairy cunt. Penny reached out and took her sister by the arm and pulled her down on the bed. Leslye was so horny that a wet spot had formed in the crotch of those old panties. Penny saw it and began to laugh.

"So Sis, it seems that you're all ready for me!" Penny giggled.

"I've been ready for a LONG time. I just hope I don't cum before you get your fingers inside of me!" Leslye said with some seriousness.

Penny reached for the waistband of her sister's wet panties, and gave them a swift tug. In a single motion, the briefs were down around Leslye's knees...exposing her bushy mound of pubic hair. Leslye drew her left leg up, leaving her panties dangling from her right ankle. Then she spread her legs so that her sister had better access to her virgin pussy.

Penny was actually starting to really get turned on. She hadn't seen her sister naked in a while and liked the look of her hairy bush. It made her look older, like the girls in their dad's old porn magazines from the 1980's. Using the fingers of one hand, she parted the hair and spread Leslye's labia...exposing her wide open pussy. Even though it wasn't necessary, Penny licked the fingers of her other hand and inserted them into Leslye's soft warm pussy. Neither girl could believe how wonderful it felt. Leslye sighed and just closed her eyes. Her hips began a rhythmic gyration in unison with in and out motion of Penny's fingers. Penny used her thumb to rub her sister's erect clitoris. The friction was too much for Leslye to handle. As she expected, the anticipation of finally having her sister fucking her pussy, coupled with the intense pleasure that she was feeling right now, was just too much. She could feel her face flush and it seemed that every sense in her body was heightened. Leslye's orgasm overcame her. Uncontrollably she lay on the bed, muscles convulsing, until the sexual climax subsided and her normal senses returned.

Both girls were exhausted. Since this was the summer before they started college, there was no one home to bother them. Both Mom and Dad were at work, so they just crawled under the covers and snuggled close to each other. Both sisters were satisfied with their new arrangement. Leslye figured that if she played her cards just right, by the end of the summer Penny would change her mind about going down on a girl...after all, how many times can you feel another girl's pussy without wanting to wrap your lips around it? She decided it might be best to at least trim her pussy a little. If it looked a little more presentable, then maybe her sister would be more likely to eat it. Everything seemed to be working out just perfectly....then there was a knock at the front door.

"I wonder who the fuck is at the door?" said Penny.

"I don't know, I don't think we're expecting a delivery." answered her sister.

The girls groaned and got out of bed, threw on a bathrobe, and headed downstairs to the front door. Neither sister was presentable, with mussed hair and smelling of pussy, but they didn't seem to notice, or care. Leslye reached the door first, and opened it. Standing there, looking like a bum off the street was none other than their older brother, Robby!

bradm75
bradm75
11 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great start

You have the basis of an ongoing top story.So many leads to follow.Keep up the good work.

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Well now!!!

If you're going to get brother and dad involved then get mom involved with the girls too, IT'S only FAIR!! Good story Brad.

bradm75bradm75almost 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the positive votes!

I really appreciate all the great feedback! Keep it coming. I'd also like to know if you have constructive criticism. Bring it all! - Brad

JustPlainMerrieJustPlainMerriealmost 17 years ago
YES!!! Perfect baby!!

Brad, bravo! Can't wait to read all about Rob and his twin sisters! Perhaps you can include daddy as well. You're brilliant!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories