Penny's Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn now." Frances has spoken, easing Alex away from their lascivious embrace. Alex says nothing, knowing what is expected of her. Slowly, she undresses her employer, the jacket, the skirt, the navy blue bra, the matching knickers. The camera cuts away to show the pile of discarded clothing. When it returns, Frances is leaning with her back to the dressing table, supporting herself with her hands and bottom on the edge of the surface behind her. Her legs are wide apart. Alex is kneeling in front of her, running her hands up the older woman's calves and thighs, into the inner recess. Her fingers find the labia, part them, expose the prominent clitoris. Alex licks her lips, bends her head forward and begins her ministrations. The camera cuts between wide angles and close-ups. Nothing is left to the imagination as Alex's clever tongue alternately titillates and delves. A wide shot shows Frances with her head thrown back, heavy breasts rising and falling. Suddenly, her hands abandon their support on the dressing table to clutch at the back of Alex's blonde hair, willing her to finish what she has begun. Alex pulls away, looks up. "Do you want it now?"

"Yes. Yes! You know I do." Looking down she sees that Alex still hesitates. She sighs. "No. You're right, as usual. You know what's good for me. It will be better later."

"It will," says Alex. "On the bed?"

"Yes. Let's not hurry it. Please."

Penny, whose own orgasm was only narrowly avoided by this break in the on-screen action, reflects that the relationship between the two women in the bedroom seems to have subtly changed. It is Alex who is in control.

The next fifteen minutes confirm that thought. While the camera pries, an ever-present voyeur, frequently changing its perspective to disclose every intimate interaction, the participants give full range to their increasing lust. When Alex raises herself so that Frances can remove her knickers, the camera follows the silky material all the way to the floor. Then it watches as Frances kneels to allow Alex to conduct a fresh exploration with that educated tongue; this time she is gently but insistently probing the anal sphincter. Frances can be heard encouraging her.

They change positions, curling comfortably into a sixty-nine embrace, both mouths now greedily at work. There is though, Penny observes, a difference. Whereas Frances, who is underneath, is soon in the throes of passionate effort, thrusting her groin hungrily upwards, Alex is cool and calculating, occasionally raising herself to control the degree of her body's inner momentum. Frances appears desperate for release from the raging heat radiating from a cunt inundated with her own juices and her partner's saliva. Alex looks as though she is fully capable of choosing her own crowning moment. And, it soon becomes apparent, that will not be just yet.

"Time for Gary, I think." Alex is sitting up, having extricated herself from her employer's entwining limbs and avaricious mouth. "Wouldn't you like that?"

"Of course I would. You know I would. But don't make me wait. For God's sake, Alex, get him in here. Get him into me. I need to be fucked. And I need it now."

The camera shows the door through which Alex entered. It now opens to allow Gary to make his contribution. As with Alex earlier, this is not entirely the Gary Penny remembers from having her photograph taken. Gary has no camera now. In fact, he is naked and the only thing in his hand is his cock. It is large and protruding at an angle for forty-five degrees. He has been semi-preparing himself outside.

Alex takes Gary by the hand and leads him to the bed. Her pale skin and his shining blackness present a striking contrast. Penny takes in the possibilities of what lies ahead, forcing her fingers to cease their friction. Like Alex on the screen, Penny wants to be in control but she is not finding it easy. Briefly, she wonders, now that Gary is a performer, who is operating the camera. Maybe the mysterious TT. Irrelevant, she thinks, focussing her eyes and thoughts on the events about to unfold.

Frances lies in the middle of the bed on her back. Her legs are wide apart and her knees are drawn up. A close-up shows cunt lips gleaming with seeping moisture. Alex speaks to Gary. "Mrs Stertori wants you to fuck her. No need to hold back. She likes it hard."

But Gary has his part to play, too. "Do you think this is good enough for her like it is?"

In close-up his impressive weapon is seen to be only semi-erect. Alex says, "We don't want her to be disappointed. Let me see what I can do." She gestures for him to lie on the bed beside Frances before kneeling at his side. She takes the black cock in her hand and licks the underside of the shaft up to the head. The sight of her white hand against the black flesh is almost more than Frances can bear. She groans with frustration. Alex opens her mouth and takes in a few inches of cock. Gary purrs, compliments her on her skill, tells her he can take plenty of suction, no danger of coming too soon. Frances puts her hand on her clit and rocks to and fro.

When eventually Alex releases the now fully erect member, she surveys the result of her technique with admiration. "Good," she says. "Now fuck."

Frances makes herself totally accessible, legs apart, knees raised, fingers holding open the portals to her inner secrets. Gary kneels between her legs, holds his cock in his right hand, steadies himself with his other hand on the bed and then drives his full length into the waiting cunt. He holds the position for a few seconds but Frances is demanding action. "Fuck me, Gary. Fuck. Do it now!"

Gary responds vigorously but, Penny notes, with clever variations of angle and pressure, each penetration drawing Frances nearer and nearer to her limit but no further. This is what she has been readying herself for, and soon she is moving in harmony with Gary's firm assault. Alex, as the camera moves away to show, has found a vibrator and is on her back beside her employer plunging the phallus into her cunt while reaching underneath her body with the other hand to finger her arsehole. The sounds in the bedroom compose an erotic rhapsody: the buzz of the vibrator, the slam of flesh upon flesh, the resulting grunt from Gary, the slurp of a well-lubricated cunt each time he withdraws, the yelps of encouragement from Frances.

Suddenly, the older women cries out, "Now go for it, Gary, I'm nearly there. Alex, come with me."

As Alex adds renewed vigour to his pounding, Alex rolls on to her side, tosses the vibrator aside and uses her hand to bring on her own orgasm while she sucks at Frances's right breast. The effect is rapid and dramatic. With a long wail, Frances pushes her bottom up from the bed, closing her legs to hold the black cock in place while the intense sensation pulsates from her groin throughout her body. Gary, aware that he has achieved his objective, waits a moment until he feels the cunt muscles relax their grip. He withdraws, grasps his cock in one hand, jerks on the shaft and directs an arcing jet of pearly cum on to Alex's face. Alex, with practised fingers, manipulates her own orgasm, in her own personal style, very controlled, very private, very internal. The camera fastens on Frances's open mouth who is gasping through the wind-down recovery, then pans to Alex who is licking Gary's cum from the side of her mouth.

The screen goes blank.

**********************

Late that night, when Penny told Mark about the video he instantly demanded to see it. Penny put the disc in the machine, pressed the play button - and nothing happened. No matter how they both tried, they couldn't coax a single image on to the screen,

It was the first question Penny asked when she called Frances Stertori the following morning. The answer was indirect.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Penny admitted she had but had been frustrated in not being able to show it to her husband who was wondering if she had been hallucinating.

"Far from it," said Frances. "But for our own security - and indeed for yours, too - that was a one-viewing disc. When the program was written, it included an instruction that at the end of the viewing it would self-wipe."

While Penny said nothing, trying to absorb that information, Frances went on, "At least you will understand now the reason for my questions when you came to see us, and even more why it was best for you to have that introduction to what we do. Of course, we also do all the other things that are expected of a professional photographer, but this, as you will understand, is the lucrative side of our business.

"Now let me tell you how it works and what the safeguards are. We make videos to order. A client - and we have a substantial data base - supplies a scenario. We find the performers and film it. The client receives the video for his personal gratification. If he attempts to copy it, it will automatically self-wipe. Additionally, it will do the same after five viewings. Usually that is enough for the client in any case, but it also has the virtue of bringing him - or sometimes her - back to us with a fresh order.

"One other thing you should know. We do not supply clients in this country. All of our products go overseas. Where, I can assure you, there is considerable demand for performers who are mature and attractive. Like you."

There was a pause.

"Would you like to pop in an discuss our terms?"

Penny said, "It will be a pleasure."

12